Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Bicker and break.[P]
by Fritter
Last post by alec
Today 05:16 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 05:13 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by burntToast
Today 05:09 AM
Future and past [p]
by Rani
Last post by alec
Today 05:05 AM
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:59 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 29th, 2019, 01:47 AM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Emeraldbush snapped out of his gaze when he heard another cat talking to him. He turned his head to look at her and immediately was taken aback by her eyes, one staring at him whilst the other stared at the ground. His eyes looked her up and down a bit, he could tell just by looking at her that she must be an apprentice but usually all cats are afraid of him. His gaze inevitably went back to her eyes but after he stared for what he was sure was a moment too long, he turned his head to look in front of him as he said "No, I don't mind."
Snailpaw sat down beside him even though she felt a little bit of embarrassment as he started at her face for two long. " I'm sorry if my face makes you comfortable. It usually does. ", she replied out loud. Snailpaw was used to it, but she had been in this clan since the day she was born.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old July 29th, 2019, 01:51 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Snailpaw sat down beside him even though she felt a little bit of embarrassment as he started at her face for two long. " I'm sorry if my face makes you comfortable. It usually does. ", she replied out loud. Snailpaw was used to it, but she had been in this clan since the day she was born.
Emeraldbush realized with a twist in his stomach that he must've been rude when he stared at her "No, no, it's fine I just...didn't expect it is all, there's no way your face could make me uncomfortable." He wasn't sure if he wanted to make it sound like he was complimenting her or he was bragging about how fearless he was so he added a hint of both. He turned to face her with a soft smile as he said "I'm sorry, I don't even know your name."
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 29th, 2019, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Emeraldbush realized with a twist in his stomach that he must've been rude when he stared at her "No, no, it's fine I just...didn't expect it is all, there's no way your face could make me uncomfortable." He wasn't sure if he wanted to make it sound like he was complimenting her or he was bragging about how fearless he was so he added a hint of both. He turned to face her with a soft smile as he said "I'm sorry, I don't even know your name."
Snailpaw smiled back when everything was forgotten. "My name's Snailpaw.", she replied, taking a bite out of her vole. The black and white tuxedo cat chewed her prey into smaller pieces before she swallowed. Snailpaw had trouble eating big bites of prey and would often choke.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old July 29th, 2019, 03:55 AM

Berrykit sat right outside the nursery glancing blindly around the clearing. She was blind yes, but I'm a weird way. I'm fact her eyes were permanently closed and were never supposed to open ever. The kitten had finally convinced her mother Morningberry to allow her to leave the nursery, which her mother was on the other side of the clearing watching her. The kit could sense her mom gaze on her.

(open)

Old July 29th, 2019, 11:25 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:

Snailpaw could hear the time stomachs growl. She had seen when she entered the camp that Other cats were scarred of him, so she decided to stand up. The molly padded over to the pile and pulled out the other vole she had caught earlier today. Snailpaw walked over to the warrior and placed the bowl at his paws. "I thought you might be hungry. I caught this today along with my vole and the rabbit on the top of the pile.", she meowed after seeing her eyes at her again. She wasn't trying to show off, but she wanted him to know what she could do.
Emeraldbush gave her a confused glance as she stood up but that just turned into a confused stare as she dropped a vole at his feet. When he heard her talk about her catch, it was pretty impressive that an apprentice with an eye like hers could catch this amount. After a moment he smiled and said "Um t-thank you, you're right I am quite hungry but I didn't want to scare away all the kits and their mothers and fathers." He chuckled slightly then lowered his head, taking a large chunk out of the vole which he quickly finished in almost three bites. He smiled over at Snailpaw and said "You said you caught this and the rabbit over there correct? That's pretty impressive for an apprentice, none the less an apprentice with your eye. I mean it must be hard to see like that right?" It took him a moment longer to realize that that must've sounded quite rude so he immediately apologized for it "Oh, I'm sorry if that sounds rude! I'm just curious."
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 29th, 2019, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Berrykit sat right outside the nursery glancing blindly around the clearing. She was blind yes, but in a weird way. In fact her eyes were permanently closed and were never supposed to open ever. The kitten had finally convinced her mother Morningberry to allow her to leave the nursery, which her mother was on the other side of the clearing watching her. The kit could sense her mom gaze on her.

(open)
Pacing around camp, Warrenpaw caught sight of a kit sitting outside the entrance to the nursery. He had seen Berrykit before, when he had to do chores in the nursery—how he had always hated that—but he had never really interacted with her.
She looked pretty old to still have her eyes closed... curiously, Warrenpaw trotted over.
“Hi there,” he mewed brightly, crouching down beside the kit.
Old July 29th, 2019, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningfrost View Post
Pacing around camp, Warrenpaw caught sight of a kit sitting outside the entrance to the nursery. He had seen Berrykit before, when he had to do chores in the nursery—how he had always hated that—but he had never really interacted with her.
She looked pretty old to still have her eyes closed... curiously, Warrenpaw trotted over.
“Hi there,” he mewed brightly, crouching down beside the kit.
Berrykit still felt her mother stare at her, but another feeling swept over as a apprentice padded over to her. The kitten glanced up at Warrenpaw with her closed eyes. " Hello Warrenpaw. ", he meowed.

Old July 29th, 2019, 09:01 PM

Quote:

Berrykit still felt her mother stare at her, but another feeling swept over as a apprentice padded over to her. The kitten glanced up at Warrenpaw with her closed eyes. " Hello Warrenpaw. ", he meowed.
“You’re...” Warrenpaw briefly ran through the names of all the Clan’s kits in his mind before settling on the right one.
“Berrykit, right? I haven’t seen you around camp much.”
He felt a cat’s gaze prickling on him from the nursery. Berrykit’s mother, he quickly ascertained. Had he done something wrong?
Old July 29th, 2019, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Emeraldbush gave her a confused glance as she stood up but that just turned into a confused stare as she dropped a vole at his feet. When he heard her talk about her catch, it was pretty impressive that an apprentice with an eye like hers could catch this amount. After a moment he smiled and said "Um t-thank you, you're right I am quite hungry but I didn't want to scare away all the kits and their mothers and fathers." He chuckled slightly then lowered his head, taking a large chunk out of the vole which he quickly finished in almost three bites. He smiled over at Snailpaw and said "You said you caught this and the rabbit over there correct? That's pretty impressive for an apprentice, none the less an apprentice with your eye. I mean it must be hard to see like that right?" It took him a moment longer to realize that that must've sounded quite rude so he immediately apologized for it "Oh, I'm sorry if that sounds rude! I'm just curious."
Snailpaw looked at him with pride in her eyes when he complimented him. She hardly got any, because other cats would still worry about her. She was more then capable of taking care of herself. "Yeah. Today was the first time I have actually managed to catch three peices of prey.", she replied. Snailpaw had a wonderful mentor, who taught her a bunch of things.

Old July 29th, 2019, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningfrost View Post
“You’re...” Warrenpaw briefly ran through the names of all the Clan’s kits in his mind before settling on the right one.
“Berrykit, right? I haven’t seen you around camp much.”
He felt a cat’s gaze prickling on him from the nursery. Berrykit’s mother, he quickly ascertained. Had he done something wrong?
Berrykit nodded, still feeling the stare of her mother on her fur. "This is the first time I was actually allowed the leave the nursery. My mom worry's too much about me since my eyes are permanently shut.", she replied.

Closed Thread