Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Mica
Today 10:29 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 10:28 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:09 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 1st, 2020, 11:03 AM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Darkkit sat down, waiting respectfully for the elder to take the first bite before she even considered taking her first, and probably only, bite. She gently nudged the rabbit towards the elder, offering her the first bite to not seem rude @Pouncepaw
Old May 1st, 2020, 11:10 AM
Reatching old show pilots

Oddeyes, realizing what Darkkit was trying to say, took the first bite and chewed slowly. She swallowed and looked at Darkkit. Her tail twitched. "This rabbit is huge! Hey, Oaksting! Come share this rabbit with us!"
@Dawneye @BILL.
Old May 1st, 2020, 11:34 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepetal View Post

"I'm fine," he mewed, more concerned about Hushkit than himself. "What about you?" He poked her in return. "I crashed into you."
Hushkit blinked her hazel eyes slowly at Quilkit, then gave him a sheepish smile. “I... I'm .. Okay, just... Bruise. I... Sorry .. for, so... be... so.. Clumsy“ she got to her paws and swayed her tail behind her, her eyes bright. “How bout... Play .. mossball, instead? Safer, I... think.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 1st, 2020, 11:43 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Child (Gay Bean) View Post
Hushkit blinked her hazel eyes slowly at Quilkit, then gave him a sheepish smile. “I... I'm .. Okay, just... Bruise. I... Sorry .. for, so... be... so.. Clumsy“ she got to her paws and swayed her tail behind her, her eyes bright. “How bout... Play .. mossball, instead? Safer, I... think.
"You're not clumsy," he protested, "And sure, we can play moss ball."
He took some moss from his own nest and made a moss ball. "So who throws first?"
Old May 1st, 2020, 11:56 AM

Oddeyes got up slowly. "I'm going to go talk to Coyotesnarl about something for a second." She winked at Darkkit as she exited the den. @Dawneye
Old May 1st, 2020, 11:59 AM

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Oddeyes came into the medicine den and sat on a flat stone. "Coyotesnarl? Are you in here? I need to talk to you about something that's been bugging me." @wren
Old May 1st, 2020, 01:38 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
@RedHead
Flurryheart’s heart skipped as Mooselily gave him her stern look and told him to sit and let her help him fix his fur. He cleared his throat and offered a nod, hoping he didn’t look as nervous as he felt for some strange reason, and did as he was told without grumbling. The absence of grumbling would have been a surprise to any onlooker since the fluffy tom rarely did anything without a grumble. “Oh, well I’m very glad that you are well, Mooselily,” he responded once he was situated beside her, silently smacking himself for his strangely formal word choice, “I’m doing well too- happy to hunt for the clan and hopefully usher us into a new era of prosperity.” The mention of hunting reminded him of his hares and he reached out to pick them up, dropping one right before Mooselily with a tentative smile, “I thought you might be hungry.” Then, as he waited for her response, he licked at some of the fur he could easily reach to try and smooth it down swiftly.

"Of course I'm well, why wouldn' I be? You always gotta find a reason to be well, even when things aren't. Don't ignore the bad stuff, just... find some good in it." She gave the tomcat a smile as he sat down next to her, happy that he'd agreed to her help. Because goodness, he needed a cleaning and he would get that if she could help it. As he offered her the hare tho, Mooselily tilted her head, eyes narrowing slightly. "You didn't have to, I coulda gone and grabbed something myself. I'm not helpless ya know." She chuckled, but her voice was firm to make sure it was drilled into the tomcat's head. She could and would do things on her own.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 1st, 2020, 02:21 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

"Of course I'm well, why wouldn' I be? You always gotta find a reason to be well, even when things aren't. Don't ignore the bad stuff, just... find some good in it." She gave the tomcat a smile as he sat down next to her, happy that he'd agreed to her help. Because goodness, he needed a cleaning and he would get that if she could help it. As he offered her the hare tho, Mooselily tilted her head, eyes narrowing slightly. "You didn't have to, I coulda gone and grabbed something myself. I'm not helpless ya know." She chuckled, but her voice was firm to make sure it was drilled into the tomcat's head. She could and would do things on her own.
Flurryheart actually found himself relaxing beside the she-cat, despite the strange twisty feeling he got in his stomach when she gave him that stern look. Starclan, the last time he’d felt like that was when he’d caught sight of that new warrior at a gathering moons ago. He’d never found her again after that night, but the memory of her had gotten him through to his warrior ceremony. It became bittersweet as he grew and realized he’d been holding out for true love with a she-cat he barely knew and likely would never see again. That was when he’d chalked love up to a kit-tale and decided to live his life alone. Now that feeling was back and he couldn’t for the life of him figure out what to do about it.
The fluffy warrior nodded at her words and responded, “I admire your optimism. I’ve been finding it difficult to have my own of late. Though, something recently brought it back.” He wasn’t sure what had brought the light back into his life, but he had recently started feeling much more optimistic about the future of Windclan. At Mooselily’s insistence that she could do things for herself, his stubborn side peeked through and rather smothered his nerves. Chuckling quietly, Flurryheart pointed out, “and I can groom my own fur- yet here we are.” Then he pushed the hare closer to her and meowed in his own stern tone, the one he used on apprentices to send them scurrying to do their chores, “I have a duty to repay kind cats for their kindness. Besides, my mother raised me to be polite, and no tom worth his tail would intrude on a lady’s relaxation without something to show for it.” He offered a grin that made him feel mousebrained and quickly smothered it in favor of his usual stoic expression.
Old May 1st, 2020, 02:53 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Duskmoth nodded contently at the apprentice's form looking back down at his own paws for the next part of the demonstration. "You'll want to move forward without making any sound." Watching where his paws were placed, he slithered forward with very little sound from his movements. He made sure his paws were gentle on the ground, so they weren't felt in the earth. He focused his attention on a stone about a tail length away, intent on using it in place of any actual prey.
"Once you get close enough--" His muscles flexed and he readjusted his hind paws to pounce. Shifting his weight in a quick movement, he shot forward and landed squarely atop his target, his sheathed claws covering the stone as if it were a mouse that would scurry away if he didn't. "You pounce." He prodded the stone so it was in Boulderpaw's line of sight, backing up to where he could observe. "Try it."
@The Cannibal

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old May 1st, 2020, 02:55 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Moonpaw raced across the moor, the wind in her fur and her eyes on a rabbit. She pounced on it and emerged from the tall grasses with her prey. "How was that?" she purred. @Snowstripe @Quailsong
(quailsong your apprentice can be on the patrol with us)
being this young is art

Closed Thread