Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 19th, 2017, 12:22 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbloom View Post
He squeaked again and giggled."Ok,You won this round!"Falconkit was bored again."Hey, wanna explore the camp?"
Peachkit purred happily. "Sure! But we have to be careful, I don't think my mom wants me to go too terribly far." She said as she bolted for the den entrance.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 19th, 2017, 12:26 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

Rabbitpaw padded through the camp entrance, carrying a scrawny hare, and set it down on the fresh-kill pile before spotting the young kit. Peachkit! Rushing over, the calico apprentice smiled at her younger sister. "Hello," purred the smudged she-cat warmly.
(Mobile ;-; )
Peachkit returned a kind, polite smile. She remembered vaguely that Rabbitpaw was her sister, just older. Although they had never really talked. "Hiya Rabbitpaw!" She chirped happily. Her bright blue kit colored eyes shone brightly in the warm light of the sun. "Can you tell me what it's like to be an apprentice? Is it better than being a kit? How soon will you be a warrior? Do you still get to play? What does the territory look like?" She said, her words flowing from her mouth as she bombarded her older sister with the flood of questions.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 19th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Wolf/Eevee

My Mood: Bored

"Hey,Wait for me!"Falconkit rushed his way out,His first step so far in windclan camp.(So we go to windclan clearing?)
Old February 19th, 2017, 01:00 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

@Wolfybro

Flameblossom rolled in her nest as she got up. She blinked her tired eyes as she yawned. The female warrior shook her pelt as she poked her head out of the warrior den's entrance. She smiled as she saw other cats conversing with each other. The warrior then let her emerald gaze land upon the fresh kill pile. Her stomach growled as she could taste the mouse already in her maw. Flameblossom shrugged her shoulders as she padded out and stretched, then she headed toward the fresh kill pile.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old February 19th, 2017, 01:40 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
@Wolfybro

Flameblossom rolled in her nest as she got up. She blinked her tired eyes as she yawned. The female warrior shook her pelt as she poked her head out of the warrior den's entrance. She smiled as she saw other cats conversing with each other. The warrior then let her emerald gaze land upon the fresh kill pile. Her stomach growled as she could taste the mouse already in her maw. Flameblossom shrugged her shoulders as she padded out and stretched, then she headed toward the fresh kill pile.
Spireflare was sitting across the clearing in his usual shaded spot. He could feel his stomach slightly growl,he had been out here since early morning,just thinking. His head was in his paws again as his eyes scanned the clearing. His stomach growled a bit,so he stood up and proceeded to walk to the fresh kill aswel.
Old February 19th, 2017, 01:50 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
Spireflare was sitting across the clearing in his usual shaded spot. He could feel his stomach slightly growl,he had been out here since early morning,just thinking. His head was in his paws again as his eyes scanned the clearing. His stomach growled a bit,so he stood up and proceeded to walk to the fresh kill aswel.
Flameblossom looked up before she reached for a mouse. She saw Spireflame come toward her. She had no emotion on her face, "Hello," she said calmly at the tom. "How are you this fine morning?" she asked tilting her head.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old February 19th, 2017, 01:55 PM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Flameblossom looked up before she reached for a mouse. She saw Spireflame come toward her. She had no emotion on her face, "Hello," she said calmly at the tom. "How are you this fine morning?" she asked tilting her head.
(Can I join your little roleplay here?)

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old February 19th, 2017, 02:12 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
@Littlelolliepop!
Horizonkit dragged her head towards Quicksteam. "I'm really sorry I got you in trouble and I'm sorry I made you upset and I'm sorry for lying to you," She apologized softly before adverting her eyes from the queen. " I won't bother you ever again and I'll stay away from your kits so I don't bother them either..." She sputtered; her voice cracking as she tried to hold back her sobs. Horizonkit shakily dragged herself over to the queen and gave her an apologetic lick on her paw and then all her emotions spilled out as she gripped Quicksteam's side with her tiny paws and sobbed into her fur her entire body shaking like a leaf. "I'm so so sorry Quicksteam! I'm so so so sorry!" She wailed. She nuzzled herself deeper into the queen's fur holding on like her life depended on it and continued to cry and ramble apologies. The small kit quickly grew too exhausted to grip onto the queen and she slid down onto the den floor beside her weeping and hiccuping as she tiredly continued to mumble "I'm sorry" over and over in some sort of trance.
(man little Horizonkit sure is upset rn )
Gorseflower reentered the nursery, a defeated look on her face. She padded towards her daughter, scowling a little as she saw her back in the paws of the queen. She flashes a sympathizer look to Quickstream and then tired to Horizonkit. "Horizonkit, sweet heart, I couldn't find Surgestorm. He is not robably collecting herbs for the time being. Now, tell me what is wrong. Where does it hurt? Do you feel bad? Why didn't you come straight to me?"
(Sorry it's short. I'm on mobile)
Old February 19th, 2017, 02:22 PM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

Rainingkit trotted out into the clearing. So many cats. Training, grooming eachother. So many things warriors and apprentices did. It was all exiting. She could not wait to be a warrior. It all sounded so cool. The one thing that was scary was the battles. She was only a young kit when they had windclans libration. That was scary for the warriors. Think about what it was like as a kit. She remembered a warrior coming into the nursery and guarding them. It was a ginger cat. Named something like Flamestorm Flame something anyway. And an apprentice came in and hid. Rainingkit was glad it was all over. Even the feeling of cats fighting made her shiver.
Lost in her own thoughts, she stood on her paw and tripped. She could hear apprentices giggling. It was not her fault it was her big feet. She looked around hoping someone would help her up. @TheBread do you want to roleplay ebony?

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old February 19th, 2017, 06:41 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Peachkit returned a kind, polite smile. She remembered vaguely that Rabbitpaw was her sister, just older. Although they had never really talked. "Hiya Rabbitpaw!" She chirped happily. Her bright blue kit colored eyes shone brightly in the warm light of the sun. "Can you tell me what it's like to be an apprentice? Is it better than being a kit? How soon will you be a warrior? Do you still get to play? What does the territory look like?" She said, her words flowing from her mouth as she bombarded her older sister with the flood of questions.
"Woah!" Rabbitpaw exclaimed, still smiling. "You're talking too fast, I can't hear what you're saying!" The apprentice's warm gaze looked into the blue eyes of her younger sister, who seemed to already be very energetic. Her smudged Calico tail twitched with slight amusement and she wondered vaguely if she had once been like that.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Closed Thread