Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:26 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 28th, 2017, 06:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Hazelkit didn't entirely trust this cat, but she talked anyways. "Um, her name is Earlyclaw. She took me in."
Yewclaw purred," Took you in! I knew you weren't Windclan born!" He laughed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 28th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

[Sorry for such a long wait guys!]

Blazingstar rose to the Breezerock. His fluffy ginger pelt was blowing softly with the breeze that often came through the camp. He couldn't be more proud of his cats. Today there were more ceremonies to be done. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here for a clan meeting!" his confident voice rolled across the clearing, clear as day. Once enough members gathered, he continued on.

@Beam @Lonestar23

"Echokit!" he gestured the kitten forward, his eyes bright as they also shifted towards the cat he had chosen for them. "It is your time to be an apprentice so from this day one until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Echopaw! Butterflywing will be your mentor. I hope they pass on all they know to you," he dipped his head to Echopaw before moving on.

@Duskflight @woly

"Egretkit, you have reached the age of six moons and are ready to begin your warrior training! So from this day on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Egretpaw! Spireflare, you will mentor Egretpaw and pass on all you know to him," he finished, giving the warrior and apprentice a head dip. Those were the only apprentice ceremonies he had to do, now it was time to make new warriors. Good timing for the amount of drama Thunderclan was deciding to make.

@Random Melchester

"Sagepaw, Hunterpaw, and Sunpaw, please come forward," he spoke, his eyes bright. He loved making new warriors, this was his favorite part of being leader. His eyes looked towards the stars "I Blazingstar, leader of Windclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained long and hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn," his golden hues dropped again and looked between the apprentices. "Sagepaw, Hunterpaw, and Sunpaw. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"
I do!
"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior names! Sagepaw, Hunterpaw, and Sunpaw. From this moment on, you will be known as Sageflame, Hunterfang, and Sunfire. Sageflame, Starclan honors your bravery and independence; Hunterfang, Starclan honors your loyalty and courage; and Sunfire, Starclan honors your determination and ambition and we welcome you three as full warriors of Windclan," he finished, allowing his clan to cheer them on before moving on to the next set of apprentices.

@Constellation

"Breezepaw, Shockpaw, and Lakepaw. You three are also receiving your names today! he spoke over the dying cheers from the last batch of apprentices. His head rose to the sky once more. "I Blazingstar, leader of Windclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained long and hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn," his golden hues dropped again and looked between the apprentices. "Breezepaw, Shockpaw, and Lakepaw. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"
I do!
"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior names! Breezepaw, Shockpaw, and Lakepaw. From this moment on, you will be known as Breezeflower, Shockglare, and Lakemoon. Breezeflower, Starclan honors your compassion and determination; Shockglare, Starclan honors your commitment and courage; and Lakemoon, Starclan honors your assertiveness and integrity and we welcome you three as full warriors of Windclan," Blazingstar finished, his eyes averting to the very last to-be warrior.

@Duskflight

"Adderpaw!" he started, his gaze moving to the apprentice. "I call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. They have trained long and hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in their turn," his golden hues dropped again and looked between the apprentice. "Adderpaw. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"
I do!
"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior names! Adderpaw, from this moment on, you will be known as Adderheart, Starclan honors your confidence, determination, and loyalty and we welcome you as a full warrior of Windclan," Blazingstar finished, allowing the clan to cheer before jumping off the Breezerock and going to congratulate them.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 28th, 2017, 08:49 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

(Ahhhh my Hunter is a warrriiooorrr @Constellation~)
Hunterpaw visibly flinched when he was called forward. He felt his heart drop down to his paws, knowing what was coming, knowing he had to accept it. The Tom glanced beside him where Sunpaw stood, then at Breezepaw on his other side. Sending a soft smile to his sister, Hunterpaw lifted his gaze to glance around for his mentor. But then his attention was fixed forward when the question from the leader was spoken, and he mumbled a soft; "I do." Despite his worries about becoming a warrior, he knew he would protect the Clan with his life, no matter what. The black and white Tom braced himself, eyes clouded as he embraced his last few moments as an apprentice. This day, the day he'd looked forward to since forever, now that it was here, he wanted to turn back time somehow and redo... Everything.

Hunterpaw - No. Now, Hunterfang let out a soft sigh when his new name was spoken. Despite the cats cheering for him, he couldnt help the hollow feeling in his chest. This would mark the moment he was alone forever, wouldnt it? Springwind wouldnt have to train him anymore. His friends, his sister, his brother... They would all be so busy. Hunterfang did feel a small sense of pride, however. He'd made it this far, he could make it farther. Loyalty and courage. As long as he had those, he could make it. He could make it for his Clan.

Hunterfang smiled to himself, cheering out his sister's name. He glanced at Breezeflower, cracking a grin at his littermate before looking up at Blazingstar, then around the Clan. WindClan. Maybe not the Clan he was born to, but the Clan he lived in, the Clan he loved, and always would. Hunterpaw smiled wistfully before turning his gaze to the crowd, scanning the cats for his former mentor.

Sageflame smirked to herself, closing her eyes and lifting her head as the cheers washed over her. Sageflame, Sageflame. She repeated the name in her head, grinning to herself. She loved it. The she-cat turned her gaze to the cats, looking for her brother. Was Thrushflight proud of her? Sageflame hoped so.

Sunfire ducked her head, bursting with pride after her ceremony was over with. Every moment since she was a kit led up to this. The she-cat was ecstatic, and proud. She would defend her Clan with her life, no matter what. Sunfire glanced over at Hunterfang for a moment, and cast a brilliant smile before looking back over the Clan, closing her eyes slightly.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; August 28th, 2017 at 09:00 PM.
Old August 29th, 2017, 12:51 AM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Empress Of Evil

Emerging into the territory for the first time since her attack, Moonpaw felt a sudden chill race down her spine. Though it had been moons since the fateful day, everything came rushing back as if it had happened yesterday. The claws, the pain, the blood... The fear of not knowing if she would ever awaken to her friends and beloved Clan. For a moment, the young feline stood still, her good eye glazed over as memories of the tragedy engulfed her. There were still a few moments that made her pause and relive it. It didn't terrify her, but made her a bit more wary of her surroundings. A bit less trusting of shadowy places and dark corners.
"It's been awhile since we were out here training, huh?" she finally mewed, wanting to break the silence that had settled between her and Winterwisp since her mentor had asked her to accompany her in the territory. At first, Moonpaw had been unsure of the idea; with the warrior's easily irritable personality, the apprentice was afraid of getting some sort of scolding. But seeing as it hadn't come yet, she let herself relax and enjoy being out of camp. Her blue eye focused on Winterwisp as she turned her head, offering a small smile towards the older she-cat. Hopefully this injury wouldn't put her training off too much longer, as anticipation to get back to it raced through Moonpaw's veins. Plus, I still need to prove myself to her, she thought, flexing her forepaws. I need to show her that I'm not going to let this injury slow me down one bit.

(sorry it's a shorter starter than usual! ;w; )
Old August 29th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

@CandyFlossCat

Paleheart padded out of the warrior's den, looking around for her mate. "Hareleap? Where are you?" The young, long furred warrior paused, still scanning the area. "Hare?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; September 2nd, 2017 at 08:56 PM.
Old August 29th, 2017, 02:52 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
@CandyFlossCat

Fairyheart padded out of the warrior's den, looking around for her mate. "Hareleap? Where are you?" The young, long furred warrior paused, still scanning the area. "Hare?"
He pricked his ears, walking towards the source of his mates familiar voice, giving her a little nuzzle. His eyes glowed as he smiled at her. "Yeah?" He asked, his head tilting slightly.
Old August 29th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
He pricked his ears, walking towards the source of his mates familiar voice, giving her a little nuzzle. His eyes glowed as he smiled at her. "Yeah?" He asked, his head tilting slightly.
"Glad you didn't disappear! What would happen then, I do want a family you know." Paleheart smiled, nuzzling her mate. She flicked her tail at his nose, giggling.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; September 2nd, 2017 at 08:56 PM.
Old August 29th, 2017, 04:23 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
"Glad you didn't disappear! What would happen then, I do want a family you know." Fairyheart smiled, nuzzling her mate. She flicked her tail at his nose, giggling.
"I'm not sure how I would" he chuckled, his eyes sparking with humor. Want a family? I'm not sure if she's hinting towards kits or its just me being hopeful. He thought. "What kind of family?" He asked, a smile still on his face.
Old August 29th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Yewclaw purred," Took you in! I knew you weren't Windclan born!" He laughed.
Hazelkit looked around, she had never really known her mother and father or where she was born. All she remembered wa sher being raised by her adoptive mother. "I guess" she mumbled quietly.
Old August 29th, 2017, 04:41 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Hazelkit looked around, she had never really known her mother and father or where she was born. All she remembered wa sher being raised by her adoptive mother. "I guess" she mumbled quietly.
He twitched an eye," I ain't care I dunno where I was born either."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread