Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:34 AM
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 8th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Grimsight blinked, his gaze fixed on the entrance of the camp. He wasn't sure what he would find there, but that didn't matter. He flicked his tail and pushed himself into a sitting position, his paws tingling from being smushed beneath him for to long. The tom fluffed out his tri-colored coat and frowned as a sudden breeze wafted over him. After muttering something that sounded like birds and breezes, Grimsight ducked his head and began to smooth his check fur with quick, uneaten strokes of his tongue.

Grimsight was just sitting around, and even though he should probably do something useful for once, he couldn't bring himself to do it. Well, if he decided to go for another walk, he could bring home a rabbit for something. The cat huffed in agreement with himself, and, catching interest in a beetle crawling near him, abandoned his grooming and dabbed one paw at the bug in an experimental fashion. Sure, he could be a bit...scatterbrained...and distracted...but he didn't mind.

@Dovekit12
"Nice catch." Windfur chuckled referring to the bug. "You wanna make yourself useful and go on a patrol with me?" He said sitting down next to Grimsight.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.

Last edited by Dovekit12; October 8th, 2017 at 07:55 PM.
Old October 8th, 2017, 04:52 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Thistlepaw is going to try to help, because young love!)

As Thistlepaw sprinted on, there was no sound of footsteps following behind, he grinned as he ran. The stupid creature must have realized it had no chance of taking on four cats and stayed in its den. Triumphantly, he turned to look beside him, expecting to see Chanterellepaw running along beside him, but all he saw was open field. He halted and looked around frantically. Had she run ahead of him? Had she tripped? That's when he heard the faintest, rumbling growl behind him and turned to see that Chanterellepaw's back was to him, and the fox was bearing down on her. No! "Chanterellepaw!" the apprentice screamed, turning around so fast, his claws left gashes in the earth and uprooted grass. He sprinted toward the apprentice and the fox, his muscles seeming to burst with force in each long stride. This is how I die, I guess. I haven't even had one battle training session. Starclan, here I come!
"Come on!" Caracalspirit yowled, turning towards Ambercloud with a glare of irritated fury in her eyes. "We'd better help before they're fox-food." She mumbled, sprinting towards the two apprentices. She growled at the fox, her fur fluffed to make her look larger than she was, her teeth bared and glistening, sharp. Her claws were extended, glowing and ready to strike the creature. She turned to the apprentices. "You should have run!" She spat towards them, before whipping her gaze back to the fox and letting out a spiting hiss.
Old October 8th, 2017, 06:21 PM

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Dewpeak had stepped outside so she could resume her hunting.She stopped for a moment so she could catch any scents of rabbits on the moor,but didn't scent anything.Growling she coutined finally she spotted a prairie mouse scuttling among the grass. Dropping into a hunting crouch she moved carefully her small body hiding her she pounced feeling the wind in her fur. She just realized that the mouse looked scrawny but she knew that it was fat enough to feed a troublesome kit. Making her way throw the moor trying to not trip herself over the jutting rocks. She entered her clans camp padding toward the nursery.

Last edited by Honeynose; October 8th, 2017 at 06:37 PM. Reason: missed a word
Old October 8th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blossompaw then placed the thrush down and layed her head on his chest, purring. "For me, it is." She mewed and licked his chin. "Thanks again, Spiderpaw." She said and finally got off, tickling his chin with her feathery tail.
Spiderpaw looked at Blossompaw with a slight smile. "I'm glad you caught that Thrush. It'll feed our clan." commented Spiderpaw. The apprentice looked around for a moment. "Do you want to carry on?" he asked.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 8th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Thistlepaw is going to try to help, because young love!)

As Thistlepaw sprinted on, there was no sound of footsteps following behind, he grinned as he ran. The stupid creature must have realized it had no chance of taking on four cats and stayed in its den. Triumphantly, he turned to look beside him, expecting to see Chanterellepaw running along beside him, but all he saw was open field. He halted and looked around frantically. Had she run ahead of him? Had she tripped? That's when he heard the faintest, rumbling growl behind him and turned to see that Chanterellepaw's back was to him, and the fox was bearing down on her. No! "Chanterellepaw!" the apprentice screamed, turning around so fast, his claws left gashes in the earth and uprooted grass. He sprinted toward the apprentice and the fox, his muscles seeming to burst with force in each long stride. This is how I die, I guess. I haven't even had one battle training session. Starclan, here I come!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Come on!" Caracalspirit yowled, turning towards Ambercloud with a glare of irritated fury in her eyes. "We'd better help before they're fox-food." She mumbled, sprinting towards the two apprentices. She growled at the fox, her fur fluffed to make her look larger than she was, her teeth bared and glistening, sharp. Her claws were extended, glowing and ready to strike the creature. She turned to the apprentices. "You should have run!" She spat towards them, before whipping her gaze back to the fox and letting out a spiting hiss.
Hearing Thistlepaw and Caracalspirit, Chanterellepaw whipped her head around, suddenly angry. "Why can't you guys just run? I'm trying to be heroic and kind for once and now you're just going to get hurt and it's going to be my fault!" As she was shouting, the fox snarled and leaped at her. Chanterellepaw yowled and the animal pierced her golden pelt by her back leg, blinding her with pain. Stumbling, the apprentice began to feel tears leak out of her eyes. She growled weakly and slashed at the fox, flank already dripping. So, blood is hot. Huh. She felt the fox begin to shake his head. Why did you have to be so dramatic, Starclan? If you wanted me dead just throw me off a cliff. Painless. Chanterellepaw's blue eyes shone and squinted as she scratched at the foxe's brown coat helplessly. "Run.."
@blue jellie
(Is it bad I'm tempted to have her die)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old October 8th, 2017, 08:02 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Hearing Thistlepaw and Caracalspirit, Chanterellepaw whipped her head around, suddenly angry. "Why can't you guys just run? I'm trying to be heroic and kind for once and now you're just going to get hurt and it's going to be my fault!" As she was shouting, the fox snarled and leaped at her. Chanterellepaw yowled and the animal pierced her golden pelt by her back leg, blinding her with pain. Stumbling, the apprentice began to feel tears leak out of her eyes. She growled weakly and slashed at the fox, flank already dripping. So, blood is hot. Huh. She felt the fox begin to shake his head. Why did you have to be so dramatic, Starclan? If you wanted me dead just throw me off a cliff. Painless. Chanterellepaw's blue eyes shone and squinted as she scratched at the foxe's brown coat helplessly. "Run.."
@blue jellie
(Is it bad I'm tempted to have her die)
*slap* Bad!))

Caracalspirit growled with annoyance at her apprentices 'heroics'. "Move!" She spat, pushing her out of the way. "You're going to get yourself killed!" She snapped bitterly. She slashed the creatures face with her claws, and it made a noise between a whimper and a growl. It paused for a minute, deciding it's next move. She whipped around to her apprentice, eyes burning as she looked at her wound. "You are going straight to the medicine cats" she sent a look that silenced any protest, "when we get back." Her tail lashed. She still had her pelt fluffed out, and the fox growled once again.

(My child is too protective, I am sorry. You can have her die if you want though ;; ))
Old October 8th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Paige~

Quote:
*slap* Bad!))

Caracalspirit growled with annoyance at her apprentices 'heroics'. "Move!" She spat, pushing her out of the way. "You're going to get yourself killed!" She snapped bitterly. She slashed the creatures face with her claws, and it made a noise between a whimper and a growl. It paused for a minute, deciding it's next move. She whipped around to her apprentice, eyes burning as she looked at her wound. "You are going straight to the medicine cats" she sent a look that silenced any protest, "when we get back." Her tail lashed. She still had her pelt fluffed out, and the fox growled once again.

(My child is too protective, I am sorry. You can have her die if you want though ;; ))
No slaps pls)
I don't know, I need at tragic death sometime soon...)
Chanterellepaw panted, pain and blood staining her vision. Did she scratch herself on the forehead? Decidedly ignoring her mentor for the moment, the apprentice limped forward and scratched the fox on the mizzle with the most strength and ferocity she could muster. Stumbling back, she fought off a wave of dizziness, craning her neck to look at her sound. That was... A lot of blood. Her pelt, usually golden, was now a sultry crimson, one that seduced you with death. Where her mentor had pushed her away, the skin had ripped. A quarter of her pelt was gone, snatched up in the fox's teeth. The rest of her fur was matted with blood. "I wonder if I'll ever be able to clean it so I'm actually fully clean..." Feeling dozzy again, Chanterellepaw looked down. Her white paws were red, stained with not only her blood but the fox's to. Good. Looking at Thistlepaw, the she cat's blue eyes shone with tears of pain again. "You know, now you've seen me cry twice... New record for anyone other than Monarchpaw," Chanterellepaw said in a wavering tone.

@blue jellie @Charmer

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old October 8th, 2017, 08:22 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
No slaps pls)
I don't know, I need at tragic death sometime soon...)
Chanterellepaw panted, pain and blood staining her vision. Did she scratch herself on the forehead? Decidedly ignoring her mentor for the moment, the apprentice limped forward and scratched the fox on the mizzle with the most strength and ferocity she could muster. Stumbling back, she fought off a wave of dizziness, craning her neck to look at her sound. That was... A lot of blood. Her pelt, usually golden, was now a sultry crimson, one that seduced you with death. Where her mentor had pushed her away, the skin had ripped. A quarter of her pelt was gone, snatched up in the fox's teeth. The rest of her fur was matted with blood. "I wonder if I'll ever be able to clean it so I'm actually fully clean..." Feeling dozzy again, Chanterellepaw looked down. Her white paws were red, stained with not only her blood but the fox's to. Good. Looking at Thistlepaw, the she cat's blue eyes shone with tears of pain again. "You know, now you've seen me cry twice... New record for anyone other than Monarchpaw," Chanterellepaw said in a wavering tone.

@blue jellie @Charmer

(I know, you're choice XD. I can help you with 1 or 2 others if you want them along with Chanterelle if she does die. I just really like tiny mushroom boop)

Caracalspirit glared as the fox raked it's claws through her pelt, drawing a bit of blood. Nothing too severe, yet. She raced forwards and clawed the fox fiercely, spitting and hissing. It yelped, though didn't yet retreat. Stupid creature. It was bleeding, clearly weakened by their attacks. She turned to the other patrol members. "One of you two" she glanced at Thistlepaw and Ambercloud "distract it, i'm going to try and get it from behind." She mewed, though her gaze never left the fox for long.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; October 8th, 2017 at 08:22 PM.
Old October 8th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Paige~

Quote:
(I know, you're choice XD. I can help you with 1 or 2 others if you want them along with Chanterelle if she does die. I just really like tiny mushroom boop)

Caracalspirit glared as the fox raked it's claws through her pelt, drawing a bit of blood. Nothing too severe, yet. She raced forwards and clawed the fox fiercely, spitting and hissing. It yelped, though didn't yet retreat. Stupid creature. It was bleeding, clearly weakened by their attacks. She turned to the other patrol members. "One of you two" she glanced at Thistlepaw and Ambercloud "distract it, i'm going to try and get it from behind." She mewed, though her gaze never left the fox for long.
(Now we wait)

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old October 8th, 2017, 08:28 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
(Now we wait)
Yeet. So have any other boops your going to dramatically kill off? I'm to attached to kill most of mine ;; ))
Closed Thread