Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 6th, 2017, 05:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

"Turtleback, the medicine cat before me, was a cat that I respected a lot." Surgestorm meowed softly. "She asked me to become her apprentice because I had talent with herbs, and I wouldn't have ever said no to her. I enjoy the tasks and honestly I love being a medicine cat... but I also wouldn't have minded becoming a warrior either."
Yellowpaw paused,” So you wanted to be both...huh. Your the only medicine cat I know who does, though I don’t know about Wheatfur and Shinefang...though Daypaw and Juniperpaw never seem interested in fighting...however; I’ve heard Daypaw’s rather rude, I feel fighting might suit them well...” she chuckled a little at that remark.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 6th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashstripe View Post
"Sure," he said softly, shaking the grass out of his fur. He dashed toward Leafshadow, and when he caught up to her, headed toward the camp entrance.
Leafshadow sighed, "Where do you think there will be rabbits?" She stood tall, searching the landscape. When she saw movement, she sprinted towards the clump of grass, only for the animal to run out of it and prance away, mocking her with its fluffy tail.
Old November 6th, 2017, 07:14 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Yellowpaw paused,” So you wanted to be both...huh. Your the only medicine cat I know who does, though I don’t know about Wheatfur and Shinefang...though Daypaw and Juniperpaw never seem interested in fighting...however; I’ve heard Daypaw’s rather rude, I feel fighting might suit them well...” she chuckled a little at that remark.
Surgestorm chuckled at that, his yellow eyes alight with amusement. "Daypaw is just a little... guarded is all," He meowed, cracking a sheepish smile. "They aren't too bad once you get to know them a bit." Surgestorm's tail flicked back and forth as they moved along. "Oh, look! Catmint!" He stopped on the path, pointing at a few small plants that lined their trail.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old November 6th, 2017, 07:21 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Surgestorm chuckled at that, his yellow eyes alight with amusement. "Daypaw is just a little... guarded is all," He meowed, cracking a sheepish smile. "They aren't too bad once you get to know them a bit." Surgestorm's tail flicked back and forth as they moved along. "Oh, look! Catmint!" He stopped on the path, pointing at a few small plants that lined their trail.
Yellowpaw’s mouth watered at the scent of it,” It smells so good, but the sick cats need it...” she forced herself to stop smelling the heavely herb and instead help Surgestorm pick it,” How is snarling at patients the definition of guarded? Are you planning on deserting us to join Shadowclan?” She teased lightly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 6th, 2017, 07:28 PM
AHHH

Quote:
Yellowpaw’s mouth watered at the scent of it,” It smells so good, but the sick cats need it...” she forced herself to stop smelling the heavely herb and instead help Surgestorm pick it,” How is snarling at patients the definition of guarded? Are you planning on deserting us to join Shadowclan?” She teased lightly.
Surgestorm's mouth watered as well, but he seemed not to be bothered by it much - most likely because he was around the herb so often. He picked the leaves carefully, making sure he left enough growth to sustain the plant. "Join ShadowClan?" He looked horrified and then disgusted in just an instant, all the while still picking herbs. "Gross, never, I'm loyal to WindClan." Once he was satisfied with their work, he bundled the catmint and nudged it toward Yellowpaw to carry.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old November 6th, 2017, 07:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Surgestorm's mouth watered as well, but he seemed not to be bothered by it much - most likely because he was around the herb so often. He picked the leaves carefully, making sure he left enough growth to sustain the plant. "Join ShadowClan?" He looked horrified and then disgusted in just an instant, all the while still picking herbs. "Gross, never, I'm loyal to WindClan." Once he was satisfied with their work, he bundled the catmint and nudged it toward Yellowpaw to carry.
Yellowpaw laughed a little at his reaction,” You better stay loyal....and if you don’t...I’ll unshethe my claws!” While carrying the amazing scented herb she half unsheathed her claws then shuffled her paws realizing she was rather wild Great Starclan, I hope he doesn’t think I’m flirting with him!

Old November 6th, 2017, 07:36 PM
AHHH

Quote:
Yellowpaw laughed a little at his reaction,” You better stay loyal....and if you don’t...I’ll unshethe my claws!” While carrying the amazing scented herb she half unsheathed her claws then shuffled her paws realizing she was rather wild Great Starclan, I hope he doesn’t think I’m flirting with him!
Surgestorm full out laughed at her words, his smile widening into a happy grin. "I'm glad you care enough to fight me over it," He meowed, knowing that she didn't like to fight. "That tells me I'm doing a good job at being a medicine cat." The tom bent over to pick up his own bundles of herbs. "Shall we head back home?"

Old November 6th, 2017, 08:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Surgestorm full out laughed at her words, his smile widening into a happy grin. "I'm glad you care enough to fight me over it," He meowed, knowing that she didn't like to fight. "That tells me I'm doing a good job at being a medicine cat." The tom bent over to pick up his own bundles of herbs. "Shall we head back home?"
Yellowpaw purred,” Sure. I do have two paws full of herbs, one pawfull reaks the other smells nice.” She meowed referring to marigold and catnip. She prayed to Starclan he didn’t think she was flirting (does he think she’s flirting?)

Old November 7th, 2017, 06:04 AM
welcome to physics

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Leafshadow sighed, "Where do you think there will be rabbits?" She stood tall, searching the landscape. When she saw movement, she sprinted towards the clump of grass, only for the animal to run out of it and prance away, mocking her with its fluffy tail.
"Maybe we can hunt something on the way back," Sunshine suggested. He then stopped, sniffed the air, and broke into a dead sprint across the field. He came back with a moderately sized rabbit.
Old November 7th, 2017, 11:48 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Mountainkit gave a mrow of amusement and pawed at Snakekit. Her tail wagging behind her.
Snakekit mewed and pawed back at her.
Closed Thread