Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:06 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:52 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 04:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 15th, 2017, 04:25 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Greenpaw nodded as if he were saying yes.
"That's a nice name." Emeraldpaw chirped in a friendly manner, his tail swishing. He didn't have much else to say, so stood there, silent and slightly awkward.
Old November 15th, 2017, 04:36 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
"That's a nice name." Emeraldpaw chirped in a friendly manner, his tail swishing. He didn't have much else to say, so stood there, silent and slightly awkward.
Greenpaw pursed a small smile. Your being awkward. That’s what happens when anyone tries to chat with me.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 15th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
(Hehe. Lion’s 6 moons)
(Mwahahahaha! I stole his childhood and youth from him! But seriously, now I feel so guilty.)
Waffle.

Old November 15th, 2017, 05:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshawott King View Post
(Mwahahahaha! I stole his childhood and youth from him! But seriously, now I feel so guilty.)
( Nahh..it’s fine. BTW he can hang out doing choirs and stuff)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 15th, 2017, 05:33 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Greenpaw pursed a small smile. Your being awkward. That’s what happens when anyone tries to chat with me.
Emeraldpaw shuffled his paws. "So, uh, I guess you're not much of a talker." He chuckled, gazing away from Greenpaw. Chanterellepaw would be able to make a good conversation, but he wasn't as forward with strangers, he was more loud with friends.
Old November 15th, 2017, 05:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Emeraldpaw shuffled his paws. "So, uh, I guess you're not much of a talker." He chuckled, gazing away from Greenpaw. Chanterellepaw would be able to make a good conversation, but he wasn't as forward with strangers, he was more loud with friends.
Greenpaw shrugged silently licking his paw then gave a nod and a flick of his ear.

Old November 15th, 2017, 06:32 PM
bruh head

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post
Spiderpaw dipped his head at the other apprentice. "Ready to go hinting?" asked Spiderpaw with a friendly smile.

@Queenie

@Aleka

@Okapi

@starfall;
Quote:
Greenpaw gave a nod.

Swiftpaw had joined the awkwardly, a few feet away. Slowly, the dark brown feline edged closer whenever he heard the question. "Yes," he states simpily. A hunting party between a blind cat, mute cat, and socially awkward cat. What could go wrong there? He felt his face slightly scrunch into a grimace when he saw Spiderpaw's scars, though he quickly recollected himself. It still seemed rude, even if the other apprentice couldn't see him.
Old November 15th, 2017, 06:48 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Splotchedkit? A weak name. Mercurykit was actually quite proud of his name, he thought that it showed an amazing amount of fierceness. It sounded like he wasn't afraid of things. He wasn't sure how you got that from a name, but Mercurykit was the greatest. "An educated guess, based on my pelt, I'm sure." He mewed. His temper had faded for the moment - now he was trying a new approach. Perhaps she would be more impressed with a more sophisticated cat. Any way, he needed to get Quailpaw on his side. Any way at all. "But you would be wrong just by guessing from that. My name is, in fact, Mercurykit." He mewed as he calmly looked at the she cat. Splotchedkit indeed!

What gave her the idea that it was even the slightest bit okay to call him such a weak and awful name? Who would ever name their own kit that? Her own name was fairly interesting, though when he thought of a bird, he thought of weakness or fear. Still, he wouldn't tell her that - not yet. If this politeness didn't work he would just go back to himself. And make a friend or an enemy. It was too bad, Mercurykit wanted some spirit like that. If it wasn't to be, though... it wasn't to be. His eyes studied Quailpaw, looking for any signs of fear or worry. none. She had anger, and wait - was she blind?

No, no not all the way... one of her eyes looked fine, but the other... that was a disaster! Mercurykit couldn't use a half-blind cat! "Your eyes are quite interesting." He remarked, hoping that he would get some sort of an explanation. And if not, then he would point it out - as he had said - later. For the moment he needed to remain safe, safe from all things that could result in suddenly making him appear as less polite in any form, shape, or manner.

"Mercurykit?" Quailpaw wasn't so sure about that. For all she knew, he could be some former kittypet with such an odd name. Something that she had never heard of before. The she-cat didn't bother herself with the problems of other cats, so when she met others, all she really got to know about them was their age, name, gender, and if she hung around them a bit more, some pieces of their personality. But Quailpaw wasn't the type of cat to hang around others just for the heck of it. If she spent her precious time with some other cat, it had to be for a pretty good reason. Right now, she wasn't thinking she'd spend long with Mercurykit. So far, she hadn't sensed anything particularly annoying or bad about him, but cats could change. I know that from experience.

Quailpaw noticed that he seemed to be studying her eyes. In exasperation, the brown tabby rolled them. She knew what was coming, some dumb question like, "are you blind?" Of course I'm not blind you fools!
His statement made Quailpaw clock her head in slight surprise. She knew what he was probing at, but it was a gentle probe, and not a dumb question. Plus, if she wanted to, Quail could take it as a compliment. But this she-cat didn't need other's compliments.

"You think? Well don't worry, I'm perfectly healthy and fine. Every cat thinks that I am weak because I am a runt and half-blind. But no, I mean look how far I've got being this way. And I am faster and stronger than most other cats my age, because I have determination to be the best." Quailpaw flicked her tail proudly, focusing both of her eyes on Mercurykit. "My mom says Starclan was supposed to take me a long time ago." She turned her face to the sky, a sly sort of smirk on her face. "But I think they were too afraid that I was going to mess up their 'perfect little world' up there." Quailpaw was saying many things, talking quite a lot. But that was normal for the tabby. She'd say whatever she wanted to other cats, no one could really use anything in her life to hurt her, she'd been hurt so many times that now she was numb to the pain. Immune to emotion. "Starclan are just a bunch of old dead cats who don't have anything else to do other than meddle with the lives of living, breathing cats down here. And Surgestorm is one of the biggest mouse-brains for believing they can guide the clan." Quailpaw had strong opinions. Opinions that she was not afraid to share. With anyone. She would go and insult Surgestorm in his face if she ever had the chance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Weaselshade had definitely not said that the right way. He should have just said he was checking on the queens, or his adoptive kits and whatnot. But no, he had to say something about Thea. How stupid of him. Now Lionsoar thought that Thea was his mate. He had been worried that would happen. Half of the queens probably did to, so he couldn't blame her. He had brought it up the wrong way as well. "Weaselshade the 'grump' has not gotten himself a mate." He stated plainly, unsure how he could explain it. It was so confusing, he was worried that Lionsoar would take it the wrong way, like she had, and Weaselshade wasn't sure how to explain it. Would she even understand? It was hard to understand so it would make sense if she didn't. Even he didn't fully understand it. "You don't believe it because Thea isn't my mate." That was true, she wasn't, she was expecting his kits, she was the other cat raising Mothkit and Nightkit, but she was not his mate. That spot was open.
When she was talking, Weaselshade was too alarmed that she thought he and Thea were mates, to notice the laughter was strained and fake. But now, as the laughter died away a bit, he could tell that it was fake. It wasn't funny in the first place, but why would Lionsoar be fake laughing about it. It seemed like something she would laugh at. But she wasn't. She was fake laughing. Why? "But, Li, I can tell you're not genuinely laughing. Why?" Weaselshade saw her as a little sister, a best friend, and none of his family was in his clan, so he had Lionsoar. His former apprentice and best friend. It wasn't like her to fake laugh.

What? Lionsoar was so confused. She had thought Thea was the mate of Weaselshade. If not his mate, then who is she? Relief was flooding through Lionsoar anyways though, she still had a chance with the larger tom. Woah, WHAT? What am I saying? The golden feline curled her tail around her legs. She didn't know what was going on with her. I think I'm sick... I might need to see Surgestorm..."
"But wait, if she isn't your mate, why were you checking in on her? That seems a bit odd, I mean, I know she's not your sister either, so?" Lionsoar inwardly winced at her own words. She sounded the slightest bit accusing. Not towards Weaselshade of course, but to this unknown Thea cat.
As he asked his next question, Lion's ears shot up in surprise. I thought he hadn't noticed! "I uh.. I was trying to make it funny.. yeah..." Nice job Lionsoar, nice. Job.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 5th, 2018 at 10:36 PM.
Old November 15th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Emeraldpaw had heard his name, and swallowed his last small bite of rabbit before standing, striking a mock heroic pose for a second, to his paws and glancing around. He was a bit shocked and..oddly delighted to see who it was. His pelt was already growing hot as he saw the beautiful, in his eyes anyways, but she was quite pretty, she-cat named Monarchpaw. His big crush made him into a stuttering mess, not a confident, slightly clocky, but kit-like tom he usually was. But he was determined to act normal. He walked towards his crush..friend.. crush-friend, and took a deep breath. "Hi, Monarchpaw!" He mewed, giving her a swift, friendly nuzzle.
Monarchpaw gave her friend... Okay, crush a silly smile as he struck his pose, containing her laughter half decently. That was typical Emeraldpaw, his confident air out shining his true kindness and jokes. As he approached, the tall cat felt her pelt begin to heat up. Why couldn't she stay under control whenever he was around? She was usually snappish, believed in justice, and never backed down. Instead, she was a shy and awkward mess around him. Monarchpaw was deep in her thoughts until Emeraldpaw nuzzled her. Nuzzled her? What? The Rex's heart thumping, she fantasized about that being romantic. Snapping out of it, she chided herself for fantasizing. It was just a friendly gesture. "Hey Emeraldpaw. What have you been up to recently?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 5th, 2018 at 10:37 PM.
Old November 15th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw listened, his amber eyes focused completely on his den mate as she talked about her injury. A small sigh of relief escaped him. "I'm glad it's healing. If you're up for it. Maybe in a little bit we can maybe, possibly, go on a walk? ...Together?" The little tom's face flushed and he looked away and began to busily stir the dirt in front of his nest, "But, you know, it's ok if you're not feeling up to it."
Chanterellepaw smirked as she saw Thistlepaw distract himself. He was definitely flustered. " No, no, I would love to go." As she spoke, the apprentice was shocked to feel a slight warmth creep into her cheeks. What? She never got flustered! She would joke flirt with cats all the time, what difference is there with Thistlepaw? Chanterellepaw couldn't possibly believe that she had a crush on a small little tom like him. No offense to Thistle, of course, his Amber eyes were quite cute, but... The she cat still couldn't comprehend her feelings. She wasn't very good at that. Luckily, she was good at masking her emotions. Her countenance formed into a amused but kind expression, one she wore often. "When should we go, Thistle?" She liked giving cats little pet names, it gave her a sense of control and made the other cat usually flustered or angry. The reactions were beautiful.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Closed Thread