Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 15th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Digital Artist

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Brambleflash dipped his head. "Their a bunch of trouble makers." meowed Brambleflash.
"Oh yeah. I've never had kits of my own, but I bet they're a handful!" Shinefur didn't usually talk to other warriors, and wasn't sure how she should proceed. "So, how have YOU been? I haven't seen you go on any patrols recently."
Old November 15th, 2017, 07:47 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Greenpaw shrugged silently licking his paw then gave a nod and a flick of his ear.
Emeraldpaw chewed the inside of his cheek. He wasn't getting a response from this tom, and he was running out of material. He really hoped he could say something interesting.. "er..got any...siblings?" He blurted, regretting it. What an awkward, mundane question!
Old November 15th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

(Maybe he can be a guide to Silentkit when she grows into an apprentice, though it would be a strictly professional-esque relationship due to her personality.)
Open RP
Silentkit watched the nursery, observing the other kits. She stared at playing friends, nursing kits, and gossiping queens dappled around the nursery. The 3 moons old kit waited, and started to go into a trance. She thought about her life in the nursery so far, with limited conversations and interactions, except for with family. Some might say she needed to be more social, but it didn't seem logical. She might get hurt, and that wouldn't help at all. This staring was an often activity, even maybe a hobby. The world was still so confusing to her, with all this Clan stuff, and warrior ancestors, and the leaders, apprentices, etc. She just wanted someone to take her by the tail for her entire life, her sister and mother guiding her, protecting her, making sure she got the best. But something was missing, and she just didn't know what it was.
Waffle.

Old November 15th, 2017, 08:06 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Mayflower

Fallenkit blinked her eyes open and yawned from the lovely nap she had she was only about three moons. Her green eyes shined beautifully as she smelled the den picking up many senses she couldn't help but smile at the smells , her cream color fur had some dirt on it so she cleaned it she didn't like to be dirty. The kit stood to her paws looking around for her mother who she loves dearly , if anything happened to her mom she would be alone and heartbroken . She sneezed as she breathed in some dust it made her whiskers twitch she shook her fur after sneezing and stretched her legs. Fallenkit padded around feeling the hard ground beneath her pads , looking upwards at the ceiling of the den she felt so small almost as small as an ant! Her left ear twitched as she heard a bird sing it's lovely song she couldn't help but smile it was soothing to her , she also could smell a hint of moisture in the air as she saw the sky start to be a dark shade of gray which made her gulp in worry .

Even her fur felt a slight chill in the air when she spotted the leaves outside the den be carried away by wind. No wonder why it was called windclan. Her whiskers twitched more now as she watched the sky darken suddenly water droplets fell on her face as if the sky was weeping she heard a loud boom that sounded like a huge drumb or a Canon going off. She screamed and ran to a corner and she shook she heard thunder for the first time . She was afraid of it as she watched the sky start to cry
"MOMA! THE SKY IS CRYING AND ROARING!" She yelled with a wine at the end of her sentence . She was cared

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 15th, 2017 at 08:08 PM.
Old November 15th, 2017, 08:09 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Aleka @Okapi @Ennard @Queenie

The pale cream tom came bounding out of the warriors den, exhaustion plastered on his face. He had slept in, and his sister and told him to lead a group of apprentices out to hunt while their mentors did something else, after all, he had a lot of time on his paws, he had no apprentice. The warrior spotted the small congregation of apprentices and quickly made his way towards them, a grin spread across his maw. He was excited, this would be the first time teaching another, though it did make him incredibly nervous as well. " First off, I'm not late...just slightly behind schedule." he stated, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips. Onesong laid himself down and let out a chuckle "Secondly....where do we want to explore? Since you've got a warrior with you we can go practically anywhere!" he exclaimed, his tail lashing back and fourth.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; November 15th, 2017 at 08:10 PM.
Old November 15th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
@Mayflower

Fallenkit blinked her eyes open and yawned from the lovely nap she had she was only about three moons. Her green eyes shined beautifully as she smelled the den picking up many senses she couldn't help but smile at the smells , her cream color fur had some dirt on it so she cleaned it she didn't like to be dirty. The kit stood to her paws looking around for her mother who she loves dearly , if anything happened to her mom she would be alone and heartbroken . She sneezed as she breathed in some dust it made her whiskers twitch she shook her fur after sneezing and stretched her legs. Fallenkit padded around feeling the hard ground beneath her pads , looking upwards at the ceiling of the den she felt so small almost as small as an ant! Her left ear twitched as she heard a bird sing it's lovely song she couldn't help but smile it was soothing to her , she also could smell a hint of moisture in the air as she saw the sky start to be a dark shade of gray which made her gulp in worry .

Even her fur felt a slight chill in the air when she spotted the leaves outside the den be carried away by wind. No wonder why it was called windclan. Her whiskers twitched more now as she watched the sky darken suddenly water droplets fell on her face as if the sky was weeping she heard a loud boom that sounded like a huge drumb or a Canon going off. She screamed and ran to a wall corner and she shook she heard thunder for the first time . She was afraid of it as she watched the sky start to cry
"MOMA! THE SKY IS CRYING AND ROARING!" She yelled with a wine at the end of her sentence . She was cared
(Is Fallenkit her only kit?)
Raspberryleaf chuckled and drew Fallenkit over to her. She gently butted her head against her kit's body, her warm fur softly tickling Fallenkit. "Don't worry darling, you know what that is? It's called rain. Every so often, Starclan lets it rain so the plants and herbs around here don't wither. It also draws out the prey, so Starclan is blessing us with food and drink. As for the screaming, hon, that's called thunder. It scares away enemy cats, and it's what Thunderclan is named after." As she spoke, the queen forcefully made her kit lay down and began grooming her daughter, pulling her fur out of her face with her rough tounge. A breeze carried a few stray droplets into the den, also bringing a chilly gust of wind along with it. Raspberryleaf couldn't help shivering, though her thick fur usually protected her.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; November 15th, 2017 at 08:13 PM.
Old November 15th, 2017, 08:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Swiftpaw had joined the awkwardly, a few feet away. Slowly, the dark brown feline edged closer whenever he heard the question. "Yes," he states simpily. A hunting party between a blind cat, mute cat, and socially awkward cat. What could go wrong there? He felt his face slightly scrunch into a grimace when he saw Spiderpaw's scars, though he quickly recollected himself. It still seemed rude, even if the other apprentice couldn't see him.
(a deaf cat lol)
Greenpaw licked his paw.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 15th, 2017, 08:31 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
(Is Fallenkit her only kit?)
Raspberryleaf chuckled and drew Fallenkit over to her. She gently butted her head against her kit's body, her warm fur softly tickling Fallenkit. "Don't worry darling, you know what that is? It's called rain. Every so often, Starclan lets it rain so the plants and herbs around here don't wither. It also draws out the prey, so Starclan is blessing us with food and drink. As for the screaming, hon, that's called thunder. It scares away enemy cats, and it's what Thunderclan is named after." As she spoke, the queen forcefully made her kit lay down and began grooming her daughter, pulling her fur out of her face with her rough tounge. A breeze carried a few stray droplets into the den, also bringing a chilly gust of wind along with it. Raspberryleaf couldn't help shivering, though her thick fur usually protected her.
Yeah )
Fallenkit gulped as she felt the gust of wind blow in the den she felt a little calmer now that her mother was there for her. She watched the sky cry as a few leaves came in the den from the wind , she looked up at her mother and nuzzled her . She was still afraid though she tried not to show it but that soon failed as another loud boom hit her tiny ears she shook violently thinking the worst of what could happen " i-i-i-its s-s-s-scary" she meowed as she leaned against her mother she watched it rain outside . Even now the dirt under her paws felt just a tad softer but not by much , she didn't like this thing called thunder as her mother described it which seemed more like a threat to her than a gift from this starclan. She was still shaking against her mother's fur and her breathing quickened she heard another loud boom and she squeaked causing her to try and get underneath her mother for shelter and protection . She learned against her mother's right leg as she watched the event outside
" why does it have t-t-to b-b-b-be so s-s-s-scary? " she asked with a little squeak to her voice.

Her cream tabby fur was brighter against her mother's dark fur honestly she didn't care what her mother looked like as long as she loved her. Her green eyes seemed to shine against the shadows in the den , she looked up at ceiling and was surprised it wasn't caving in which was a good thing . Her paws felt cold and clammy as she pawed the dirt her padds felt like stone against it she didn't like this one bit so she leaned against her mother for warmth from her thick fur. Her whiskers twitched as her body shook

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 15th, 2017 at 08:33 PM.
Old November 15th, 2017, 08:42 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
Emeraldpaw chewed the inside of his cheek. He wasn't getting a response from this tom, and he was running out of material. He really hoped he could say something interesting.. "er..got any...siblings?" He blurted, regretting it. What an awkward, mundane question!
He pointed his tail to his sister, Yellowpaw silently. no need to mention Redpaw, Pinkpaw, or Purplepaw in Thunderclan or his older siblings Bluepaw and Orangepaw in Shadowclan.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 15th, 2017, 08:59 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He pointed his tail to his sister, Yellowpaw silently. no need to mention Redpaw, Pinkpaw, or Purplepaw in Thunderclan or his older siblings Bluepaw and Orangepaw in Shadowclan.
Emeraldpaw gazed at the apprentice he gestured to with his tail. Maybe she was more talkative, or at least knew how to make Greenpaw say one word! Emeraldpaw just gave a nod, before sitting, sweeping his tail around his paws, and glancing around.
Closed Thread