Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 24th, 2017, 05:20 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm smiled widely, his yellow eyes bright. "Well, remind me to thank them later, kay?" He meowed in respond, flashing his smile her way. The tom tilted his head as he thought, trying to come up with something that would be easy for her to help. "You wanna help me clean up around here?" The whole den was a mess as always, and he could honestly use another set of paws cleaning up the useless scraps of herbs scattered around.
Yellowpaw smiled and nodded,” I’d be thrilled to do that.” She meowed happily she felt excited to help him. She was ready to help, she wanted to get his instructions first.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 25th, 2017, 11:49 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
Sagewhisker’s eyes widened at the sound of the voice behind her. It was Obsidiansky, she could recognize the sound of his voice anywhere. She hesitated in turning around, for she somehow knew that the conversation would be awkward and full of suspense. Sagewhisker regretted many things that she had done, but admitting her feelings to Obsidiansky had torn their relationship. There was a gap that she believed would never heal. Well, by itself anyway. But there is a small flicker of hope left for their relationship. Sagewhisker was willing to repair their relationship, but Obsidiansky had to be willing to repair it as well.
She couldn’t believe she was afraid to talk to her best friend. After all the two had gone through, she was afraid to say something to him. To face him. The two were always meeting accidentally. Ever since she confessed her feelings to him.It was never on purpose. It felt rude to not say ‘Hello’ or ‘Hi’ if she saw him.

The tortoiseshell molly realized that she was just standing there and turned to face the tom. Their gazes locked and she was breathless. Gone. She couldn’t talk, she was frozen. Gone. Sagewhisker took a deep breath and smiled faintly. She felt distracted, focused on something beyond. She tried to hide her depression, but it bled through her disguise. It wasn’t very obvious, but she was sure he could tell. For her knew her… the real her. Sagewhisker couldn’t imagine a world without Obsidiansky. She deeply wished she didn’t feel so deeply for him. Her emotions pulsed throughout her body and she continued to look into his eyes.
She realized she was staring and quickly looked away. When she gained her confidence again, she looked back up at him. “Oh, hehe, Hello.” Sagewhisker replied. “I’ve been, er, good. I guess.” It was so awkward talking to him. She felt as if they had never even met before, as if they were total strangers, as if they had never shared those moments together. She hated it. In fact, she loathed it, this feeling.
This conversation felt like it was already going downhill. What had happened to the times when Obsidiansky felt like he could be himself, just laughing and talking about silly things, or serious things? What had happened to the times when he had gone to her and she had gone to him, about relationship or friendship problems? The only secrets the dark tom had kept from her were those of his past, the one with Heatherbreeze. She knew bits and pieces, of course - that they had been best friends, that they had been in love, that things had gone wrong, but she didn't know the whole story. She didn't know it'd been partly his fault. She definitely didn't know that Obsidiansky thought Fawnskip was similar. And he wasn't planning on telling her, not wanting to upset the tortoiseshell feline. "Good," He answered with a small smile.

Obsidiansky changed to a more comfortable position, straightening his back a little more as he sat down, his tail curled around his paws in a kingly fashion as he surveyed the clearing - soon after turning his eyes in Sagewhisker's own direction. "So, what've you been up to lately? How are the kits, doing well, I hope?" He hadn't even thought about her kits in a long time. He had almost forgotten they existed, but now that he was speaking to her, she reminded him that she did, in fact, have young ones. Obsidiansky had only seen them once or twice, really; he had honestly thought they were some of the cutest cats he had seen. A couple had looked pretty similar to Blazingstar. How the leader could deny that they were his, the tom didn't know, but he wasn't planning on pushing the subject.

If Sagewhisker had needed him to fight for her, he would have done it. But she was strong and she had gotten through it on her own. She was stronger then she thought she was, but Obsidiansky knew - had always known - how brave and strong Sagewhisker really was. Raising kits on your own was never easy, and while the tom had been there for her when she needed it, she had done all the hard work.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 25th, 2017, 01:48 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Yellowpaw smiled and nodded,” I’d be thrilled to do that.” She meowed happily she felt excited to help him. She was ready to help, she wanted to get his instructions first.
"Thank you in advance," Surgestorm meowed. "I've been meaning to clean... but, I always put it off." The tom began to sweep things into piles with his paws, occasionally using his tail to dust certain places off. He sneezed when he swept a certain place that held more dust than expected.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old December 25th, 2017, 02:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

"Thank you in advance," Surgestorm meowed. "I've been meaning to clean... but, I always put it off." The tom began to sweep things into piles with his paws, occasionally using his tail to dust certain places off. He sneezed when he swept a certain place that held more dust than expected.
Yellowpaw dipped her head and began to sweep dust off with her tail, it was an odd thing to do, but to spend time with Surgie-poo, it was a worth it. Not to fear Surgie-poo, you'll be my fierce warrior before you know it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 25th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Mothpaw made her way out of the apprentice's den with a light yawn after waking up. She stumbled over to the fresh kill pile, sleep still hung in her eyes and brain. Mothpaw's fur was sticking out and moss was all clumped in large chunks, but the apprentice hadn't payed attention to it quite yet. She took out a small mouse before sitting down beside the fresh kill pile. Mothpaw took a small bite, her eyelids fluttering a bit. I can't think today. Maybe running through the territory will wake me up. I could probably take somebody with me.
@Mystic

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 25th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Megan View Post
Mothpaw made her way out of the apprentice's den with a light yawn after waking up. She stumbled over to the fresh kill pile, sleep still hung in her eyes and brain. Mothpaw's fur was sticking out and moss was all clumped in large chunks, but the apprentice hadn't payed attention to it quite yet. She took out a small mouse before sitting down beside the fresh kill pile. Mothpaw took a small bite, her eyelids fluttering a bit. I can't think today. Maybe running through the territory will wake me up. I could probably take somebody with me.
@Mystic

Cloverpaw just awoken as she heard her friend, Mothpaw, padding out of the den. She took a long and satisfying stretch before padding out and heading over to Mothpaw, ``Morning! You look a bit tired.`` She mewed in amusement at her friend and picked a plump vole.

@Merry Megan

Last edited by Mystic; December 25th, 2017 at 09:56 PM.
Old December 25th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Cloverpaw just awoken as she heard her friend, Mothpaw, padding out of the den. She took a long and satisfying stretch before padding out and heading over to Mothpaw, ``Morning! You look a bit tired.`` She mewed in amusement at her friend and picked a plump vole.

@Merry Megan
Mothpaw slowly looked up at Cloverpaw, nodding for no apparent reason. "Oh. Hello Cloverpaw." she meowed, letting out a yawn. She took another bite out of the mouse, trying her best to pry her eyes opened only for them to close again. "Yeah I didn't get much sleep last night. Kept tossing and turning all night long." said Mothpaw in a bit of a whisper.

Old December 25th, 2017, 10:02 PM

Quote:

Mothpaw slowly looked up at Cloverpaw, nodding for no apparent reason. "Oh. Hello Cloverpaw." she meowed, letting out a yawn. She took another bite out of the mouse, trying her best to pry her eyes opened only for them to close again. "Yeah I didn't get much sleep last night. Kept tossing and turning all night long." said Mothpaw in a bit of a whisper.

``You look like you could sleep for a moon.`` She mewed, ``Why couldn't you sleep? Your moss too prickly?`` She asked before taking a huge mouthful from her vole.

@Merry Megan
Old December 25th, 2017, 10:18 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
``You look like you could sleep for a moon.`` She mewed, ``Why couldn't you sleep? Your moss too prickly?`` She asked before taking a huge mouthful from her vole.

@Merry Megan
Mothpaw shook her head slowly. "Naw. I think it's because I worry too much, but I don't know what I'm worrying about." replied the young molly with yet another yawn, but this one lasted a few more seconds then the last ones.

Old December 25th, 2017, 10:22 PM

Quote:

Mothpaw shook her head slowly. "Naw. I think it's because I worry too much, but I don't know what I'm worrying about." replied the young molly with yet another yawn, but this one lasted a few more seconds then the last ones.

``Ahh I see`` She mewed and pushed away the remaining prey bones, ``How about I take you on a quick morning walk to refresh that brain of yours?`` She suggested. Cloverpaw licked her paw and drew it over her ears.

@Merry Megan

Last edited by Mystic; December 25th, 2017 at 10:46 PM.
Closed Thread