Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Something Broken [p]
by Mica
Last post by taillow
Today 08:01 PM
Chaosclan Gathering Place
by Foxine
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:01 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Rose
Today 07:57 PM
foreigners and shades [p]
by Myling
Last post by Fits
Today 07:52 PM
Good ol mud wraslin [P]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 07:41 PM

Old January 6th, 2021, 10:04 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious
Default well this doesn’t look like the dark forest [private]

The manipulation and harassment had been unceasing. Falconglare had nearly become an insomniac, avoiding sleep to circumvent the brutality she faced each night. She was certain that Pikefang and Coldpath would heckle her relentlessly for betraying them and allowing Fennec to not only live...but to befriend her.
The young warrior had relinquished tonight, however, unable to fight sleep any longer. However, instead of being confronted by the long shadows and dismal atmosphere of the Dark Forest, she found herself dreaming of a pristine, forested clearing, illuminated by silvery starlight.
This was definitely not the Dark Forest.
Falconglare glanced around, hackles raised, expecting an attack from any direction, “Attacking would be ill-advised...I’ve killed before, and I’ll do it again...” she warned aloud.

@VALLIANCE

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old January 7th, 2021, 09:14 AM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Default Re: well this doesn’t look like the dark forest [private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostwriter View Post
The manipulation and harassment had been unceasing. Falconglare had nearly become an insomniac, avoiding sleep to circumvent the brutality she faced each night. She was certain that Pikefang and Coldpath would heckle her relentlessly for betraying them and allowing Fennec to not only live...but to befriend her.
The young warrior had relinquished tonight, however, unable to fight sleep any longer. However, instead of being confronted by the long shadows and dismal atmosphere of the Dark Forest, she found herself dreaming of a pristine, forested clearing, illuminated by silvery starlight.
This was definitely not the Dark Forest.
Falconglare glanced around, hackles raised, expecting an attack from any direction, “Attacking would be ill-advised...I’ve killed before, and I’ll do it again...” she warned aloud.

@VALLIANCE
"Well, then, we'll have to do something about that," Grassfable she chided softly, padding out from behind a young birch. "You're awfully young to be dead, honey," she remarked in a maternal tone. "I assume that means you need some help." The old warrior's pelt sparkled like starlight as she wrapped her tail around her paws, observing Falconglare like an old friend. "Don't worry. No one's going to attack you here. I'm Grassfable. And you-- you're Falconglare, unless I'm mistaken." She purred softly.

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old January 7th, 2021, 09:37 AM
it is what it is

@VALLIANCE

Falconglare hesitates, her pelt instinctively bristling, her claws sliding out. However, when she recognized that the newcomer meant no harm, she studied her with apprehensive golden eyes, cautiously curious.
“Dead?” She repeated, glancing around herself, frowning in confusion, “I—this is not the Dark Forest...where...where am I?” She inquired, disoriented. The revelation slowly dawned on her and she shook her head in disbelief.
“Are you...a StarClan Warrior?”
Surely not, the brindled she-cat thought, given my sins I am the last cat a StarClan warrior would wish to share company with.

RP Requests and Bumps:

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

Old January 7th, 2021, 12:47 PM
welcome to the garden

Quote:
@VALLIANCE

Falconglare hesitates, her pelt instinctively bristling, her claws sliding out. However, when she recognized that the newcomer meant no harm, she studied her with apprehensive golden eyes, cautiously curious.
“Dead?” She repeated, glancing around herself, frowning in confusion, “I—this is not the Dark Forest...where...where am I?” She inquired, disoriented. The revelation slowly dawned on her and she shook her head in disbelief.
“Are you...a StarClan Warrior?”
Surely not, the brindled she-cat thought, given my sins I am the last cat a StarClan warrior would wish to share company with.
Grassfable mrrrowed with laughter. "I certainly hope so!" she mewed. She panted a bit, catching her breath. "Though I don't know why I'm still wheezing. I thought I would leave that with the rest of my old bones back in ThunderClan." She smiled. "I can't say I miss them."

Cocking her head at Falconglare again, she narrowed her eyes pereptively. "Honey, don't feel ashamed. We all make mistakes. You're just in some trouble that you're needing to get out of. That's why I'm here." Lazily, she she eyed a plump mouse scampering through the undergrowth. "Unless you're not interested."

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old January 7th, 2021, 01:16 PM
it is what it is

@VALLIANCE

Falconglare listened curiously, sitting down on the verdant moss, eyes narrowed in mild confusion as she listened, “I—you’re right...” she admitted, sighing heavily, “I allowed the Dark Forest to prey on me when I was weak, and blinded by anger...I allowed them to control me, and...now I cannot get rid of them. They haunt my every thought, every dream, they...they nearly drove me mad.” Falconglare confessed. There was something about Grassfable that earned her trust uncharacteristically quickly. Perhaps it was the fact that she was once a ThunderClan cat, or the fact that she didn’t immediately condemn her for training in the Dark Forest in the first place.

RP Requests and Bumps:

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

Old January 7th, 2021, 02:42 PM
welcome to the garden

Quote:
@VALLIANCE

Falconglare listened curiously, sitting down on the verdant moss, eyes narrowed in mild confusion as she listened, “I—you’re right...” she admitted, sighing heavily, “I allowed the Dark Forest to prey on me when I was weak, and blinded by anger...I allowed them to control me, and...now I cannot get rid of them. They haunt my every thought, every dream, they...they nearly drove me mad.” Falconglare confessed. There was something about Grassfable that earned her trust uncharacteristically quickly. Perhaps it was the fact that she was once a ThunderClan cat, or the fact that she didn’t immediately condemn her for training in the Dark Forest in the first place.
Grassfable's eyes darkened for a moment. "I can't deny these are dark times. It seems the Place of No Stars grows in power every day." She gazed up into the sky, where millions of pinpricks of light glowed. "But if we stand strong..." She turned back to Falconglare. "We can overcome them.

"Now, it looks to me as if you need some practical advice," she said brusquely, padding over to Falconglare and brazenly assessing the warrior. "I'm assuming poppy seeds won't work-- though there was one queen I knew who suffered from terrible nightmares, and poppy seeds were just the thing." She twitched her ear. "You say you can't get rid of them?" In one sweep of her eyes, the experienced queen took stock of Falconglare, tail twitching. "Sleep deprived... you've been avoiding them." She shook her head. "Oh, dear, that's no way to live. I think I have an idea, " she mewed absentmindedly, "but first I want to know the situation. Every detail. What happens when you fall asleep? What brought you here?" Her gaze strayed to a shrew scuttling into its hole. "There was one kit I knew who was certain his mentor was a Dark Forst cat. Poor thing, his head wasn't all right. He said he saw owls growing out of the ground." She ruffled her pelt indignantly. "Owls! Are you sure your head is... nevermind. Don't answer that," the elder corrected, eyes twinkling. "I say too much. Where were we... oh yes! The Dark Forest." Grassfable turned to Falconglare expectantly.

bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old January 7th, 2021, 03:56 PM
it is what it is

@VALLIANCE

Falconglare had to admit, Grassfable was remarkably perceptive. She listened carefully, lemon yellow eyes widened in interest.
“I...my mother was a ThunderClan warrior. She...abandoned the clan for my father, who was a merciless rogue. She was a traitor, and she abandoned the Clan...she abandoned me.” Falconglare had never admitted the last part aloud, and was almost surprised by the realization, “My uncle...was also a rogue. He used to corner me when I was alone in the forest and attack and taunt me, saying my potential was wasted on the Clan...I...became obsessed with revenge. I never wanted to feel helpless again, and the Dark Forest cats...they promised that I wouldn’t. I was insatiable...I trained with them every night, and soon I heard their voices in my mind all the time, screaming for vengeance. My hatred for rogues consumed me, and so did the voices...I...I’ve killed trespassers without hesitation...I couldn’t take it anymore...they screamed and argued and demanded...and I did what I had to do to satisfy them.” Falconglare finished, her voice quivering, eyes cast, heart thudding in her chest.

RP Requests and Bumps:

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

Old January 8th, 2021, 01:32 PM
welcome to the garden

Quote:
@VALLIANCE

Falconglare had to admit, Grassfable was remarkably perceptive. She listened carefully, lemon yellow eyes widened in interest.
“I...my mother was a ThunderClan warrior. She...abandoned the clan for my father, who was a merciless rogue. She was a traitor, and she abandoned the Clan...she abandoned me.” Falconglare had never admitted the last part aloud, and was almost surprised by the realization, “My uncle...was also a rogue. He used to corner me when I was alone in the forest and attack and taunt me, saying my potential was wasted on the Clan...I...became obsessed with revenge. I never wanted to feel helpless again, and the Dark Forest cats...they promised that I wouldn’t. I was insatiable...I trained with them every night, and soon I heard their voices in my mind all the time, screaming for vengeance. My hatred for rogues consumed me, and so did the voices...I...I’ve killed trespassers without hesitation...I couldn’t take it anymore...they screamed and argued and demanded...and I did what I had to do to satisfy them.” Falconglare finished, her voice quivering, eyes cast, heart thudding in her chest.
Grassfable sighed. "I see." She didn't respond for several seconds, but when finally looked back up at the young warrior, her mew was abrupt. "How do feel about rogues right now, kit?" She gazed thoughtfully at the troubled molly. "Sometimes... well, I've never trained in the Dark Forest. We didn't do that back in my day." She twitched one tabby ear. "But I know a thing or two. Revenge is a powerful thing. But so is forgiveness. I've heard of many ways that a cat might rid themselves of dark influences." She traced a claw through the dirt. "Challenging them to a fight, going to a medicine cat for help. Even leaving the Clans. An apprentice I knew..." Her gaze grew distant, before she began again.

"But I think the thing for you," she stared at Falconglare shrewdly, "is to pull it up by the roots. The warriors of the Dark Forest have a claim on you, but so does StarClan. If you remove their foothold, well, I'd say that you're a pretty unstoppable cat." The elder smiled slyly."What I mean is, if you're driven by revenge, become motivated by forgiveness. If you're powered by hatred, make love your goal." She held up her tail. "I'm not saying you have to become soft-- exactly the opposite. For a warrior to be truly strong, they must learn to let go of the past, look on towards to future, and fight for what they have. StarClan watches out for all its cats. If you let them, they will fight for you." Grassfable paused for a moment, and the only sounds that could be heard were the faint croak of a bullfrog and rustling of silver leaves.

Finally, the elder chuckled. "I never thought I'd become so mystic. What do you think, kit?"

bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old January 8th, 2021, 04:09 PM
it is what it is

@VALLIANCE

As Falconglare listened to the StarClan warrior, she realized that Grassfable's recommendations were echoing Fennec's sentiments. The smoky warrior's sharp gaze softened, and she looked at her paws.
"Well, as a matter of fact..." she began, "My sentiments are...changing. I met a young loner called Fennec. When I encountered her, I could no longer hear my own voice in my head, just the voices. I tried to kill her...and instead of fighting back, she noticed something wasn't right, and she did something few cats had ever done...she comforted me. She silenced them...and now...now we're friends. And I could never imagine hurting her...the more I'm around her...the less I hear them. She's kind, and funny, and compassionate...all the things I believed an outsider could never be." Falconglare explained, her voice thin with emotion, "I know now...that swearing revenge on all outsiders is foolish. But they still haunt me if I let them in...I refuse to sleep, because I know they will find me. I have contemplated entering the Dark Forest for a final time, prepared to put them in their place...come what may."

RP Requests and Bumps:

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •