Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:49 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:37 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 07:22 PM

Old February 17th, 2017, 10:35 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Whoa whoa whoa! Careful there!" HarmonyBlade called to his startled apprentice. Then added embarresedly; "hey, well not all hunts are successful, not the best example I know. But now you try. Don't worry if you don't get it first time." The ginger Tom licked her behind the ears comfortingly.
Cherrypaw purred with amusement "i was doing what prey would do.....run" she said then nodded she looked over at redclaw and icepaw surprisingly icepaw was holding her own against her uncle showing some of the moves her father used while praticing in the clearing with redclaw

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old February 17th, 2017, 10:38 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Cherrypaw purred with amusement "i was doing what prey would do.....run" she said then nodded she looked over at redclaw and icepaw surprisingly icepaw was holding her own against her uncle showing some of the moves her father used while praticing in the clearing with redclaw
"Alright, that's a skill in itself I suppose...why don't you go and help Icepaw beat up Redclaw?" The ginger Tom laughed.
Old February 17th, 2017, 10:42 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Alright, that's a skill in itself I suppose...why don't you go and help Icepaw beat up Redclaw?" The ginger Tom laughed.
Cherrypaw mrrowed with laughter then bounded over to icepaw and redclaw with a yowl she flung herself at redclaw who was fending off icepaw attack he saw cherrypaw and backflipped away from them landing on his paws facing them he glanced at harmonyblade knowing that his fellow mentor had told cherrypaw to help now the sisters stood shoulder to shoulder in their battle crouch redclaw dropped into his crouch eyes narrowed

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old February 17th, 2017, 10:42 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

“Ah, that's okay.” he said, hoping that he hadn't upset her. He tilted his head as Sunpaw continued speaking, listening intently. “That's cool! But, what do you mean? Did something be happen? Sorry, never mind.” he didn't mean to ask it, but it was just the way he was; curious. He liked to ask questions, and she probably wouldn't have mentioned it unless she wanted him to ask, so he didn't feel too be for asking. “I can imagine.” he laughed. He liked to be around others, but he still somewhat preferred to be able to be alone whenever he liked.
Sunpaw tilted her head slightly, flicking her tail in slight annoyance with herself. Why had she mentioned that at all? It was a dark time in her and really all the clans' recent history. Might as well tell him. After all, it wasn't like this tom would be a Dark Forest cat, seeing as he couldn't even remember his life before being a loner. "The clans had issues with bad leaders all taking over at once recently. Nothing we couldn't handle," she said, playing it off as if they hadn't gotten Skyclan's help at all. She didn't want Stride to think that the clans were weak enough to where they couldn't handle it by themselves if a bad leader took over... Despite the fact that they were, and likely still are. Not everyone likes Starclan, after all.
Old February 17th, 2017, 10:47 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Cherrypaw mrrowed with laughter then bounded over to icepaw and redclaw with a yowl she flung herself at redclaw who was fending off icepaw attack he saw cherrypaw and backflipped away from them landing on his paws facing them he glanced at harmonyblade knowing that his fellow mentor had told cherrypaw to help now the sisters stood shoulder to shoulder in their battle crouch redclaw dropped into his crouch eyes narrowed
HarmonyBlade padded over and crouched next to their uncle. "Now let's make it fair." He sneered playfully. "Two against two. Can you take us strong cats?" He tried to intimidate them to throw off their concentration. This is how a battle with a rogue may occur. But getting immersed in a conversation was not good nor would it help you with the battle itself.
Old February 17th, 2017, 03:02 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

(Oh mouse-dung, I'm on it xD)

Almondpelt's ears pinned closer to her head at Bushhunter's story. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring up such terrible memories... Well anyway, let's get back to this pelt, shall we?" she asked, trying to be happy again. There was a small hint of hesitation in her voice like she was still upset about what the two she-cats had just spoken about, but it was hardly noticeable. She put a paw up onto Bushhunter's shoulder and lightly stuck her claws into the other she-cat's fur, careful not to touch the skin underneath. She then slowly and gently dragged her paw down along the fur, freeing any tangles in her claws' path. After doing this a few times over the entirety of Bushhunter's pelt, she was finished. "Wow, Bushhunter, you look so beautiful with your fur groomed!" she exclaimed, all but forgetting about their earlier conversation.
The she cat lowered her head in a sort of half shrug, as though to say 'what can I do about it?' "Don't worry about it. There's no problem with those memories- it was my life. I remember them all the time, so don't feel bad." She mewed, the tip of her tail twitching back and forth with slight frustration as she did so. Bushhunter looked down at her own pelt, glancing back at herself. It certainly didn't look anything like it had. She was no longer jealous of Almondpelt's own beautiful pelt. She hadn't known that she could be...pretty. Beautiful. The slightest bit of pride came into her hues at Almondpelt's words and she smiled at the she cat, a real, friendly smile. "Thank you, Almondpelt. I-I didn't know this was...possible." She mewed, looking down at her paws. She wasn't sure how she could hunt now, with her pelt looking so beautiful.

She would be scared that she would mess it up, but...Almondpelt would help her again, right? She was nervous to even move with her pelt so perfectly groomed, for fear that she might knock one of the glossy hairs out of place now. Great. What am I thinking? She thought, the tip of her tail twitching angrily as she thought. She was a little frustrated with herself, and Almondpelt...she didn't need to be pretty, she needed to be a valuable member to her Clan. "How do you keep your pelt looking so nice all the time while you're hunting and everything?" She asked. After all, since they had already gone to the effort of making her look presentable, there was no harm in wanting to stay that way. Right? But if it was going to involve her not being as good of a hunter or as able to provide for her Clan, she wouldn't care about keeping it nice looking.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 18th, 2017, 12:17 AM

My Mood: Confused

Let's try this again mabey I can be med cat or med cat. Apprentice or mabey a warrior
Old February 18th, 2017, 12:19 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood View Post
Let's try this again mabey I can be med cat or med cat. Apprentice or mabey a warrior

( Regarding Medicine Cats )
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old February 18th, 2017, 02:19 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
West waited quietly as the she-cat thought and then listened carefully as Littledragon was speaking. However, it wasn't such an easy thing for him to do; he was always impatient. The tom's mouth fell open in surprise as Littledragon mentioned the name Northpath among the other weird-sounding clan names. He took a clan name...? We thought he was kitnapped, but maybe we were wrong. He cast a side glance in South's direction, taking in her reaction to this new information before responding. "That... Northpath," He paused, the name sounding weird on his tongue. "Our brother's name was North, is it possible that he kept it a part of his clan name?" West was somewhat knowledgeble about clan life, having been bored one day and questioned a few of his 'friends' about it. The tom, however, was confused about the mention of this 'StarClan.' He figured that maybe it was this new clan he had been hearing about, the one that had freed the clan cats from the evil rule just a few moons ago. "Is StarClan that new clan you speak of? If so, could you maybe point us in the right direction?" The tom turned to South, determined. "We'll have to head there right away in order to get there before dark." He was confident that they had finally gotten the answers they were looking for. The young tom was excited to speak to his brother after all these moons. It was obvious that he didn't expect that the warrior had meant Northpath had died.
South nodded as her brother spoke, looking at Littledragon. She'd momentarily forgotten about the fact that she wasn't the Clan cat's favorite at the moment as she opened her mouth to speak. "Yeah, he's probably that Northpath cat you named. That sounds like something he would pick," she confirmed, nodding along at her assumption. She honestly didn't know what he would pick, since she hadn't really ever gotten to know her brother all that well. They were, after all, only kits when North had been separated from the rest of them. Momentary grief flashed across her face but she pushed it down, realizing there were other important matters at paw. She searched Littledragon's face for any give away sign, but the feline was quite hard to read for being such a straight forward cat. "Yes. Please. Which way is this "StarClan" you speak of? We need to get to Northpath right away." An urgency lined each word that left her lips as she straightened up, already preparing to set off in whichever direction Littledragon pointed them in.

A look of sadness crossed Littledragon's expression as she watched both West and South's curios looks regarding StarClan. She hesitated to tell them that StarClan was in fact their ancesstors... where cats who no longer walked the earth roam. For a brief second, she thought about directing them to the Starcave and letting them figure it out for themselves, but even she wasn't that harsh. "StarClan... isn't an actual living Clan," she began, her voice uncharacteristically awkward for once as she avoided West's and South's piercing gazes. The ThunderClan warrior cleared her throat and composed herself, looking once more from West to South, and back again. "Northpath... he lost his life during a recent evil era that was spread among the Clans. He... he died saving Zerosight..." She trailed off and and swallowed, waiting for their reactions before saying anything more surrounding the sudden and untimely demise of the young medicine cat apprentice.
Old February 18th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The she cat lowered her head in a sort of half shrug, as though to say 'what can I do about it?' "Don't worry about it. There's no problem with those memories- it was my life. I remember them all the time, so don't feel bad." She mewed, the tip of her tail twitching back and forth with slight frustration as she did so. Bushhunter looked down at her own pelt, glancing back at herself. It certainly didn't look anything like it had. She was no longer jealous of Almondpelt's own beautiful pelt. She hadn't known that she could be...pretty. Beautiful. The slightest bit of pride came into her hues at Almondpelt's words and she smiled at the she cat, a real, friendly smile. "Thank you, Almondpelt. I-I didn't know this was...possible." She mewed, looking down at her paws. She wasn't sure how she could hunt now, with her pelt looking so beautiful.

She would be scared that she would mess it up, but...Almondpelt would help her again, right? She was nervous to even move with her pelt so perfectly groomed, for fear that she might knock one of the glossy hairs out of place now. Great. What am I thinking? She thought, the tip of her tail twitching angrily as she thought. She was a little frustrated with herself, and Almondpelt...she didn't need to be pretty, she needed to be a valuable member to her Clan. "How do you keep your pelt looking so nice all the time while you're hunting and everything?" She asked. After all, since they had already gone to the effort of making her look presentable, there was no harm in wanting to stay that way. Right? But if it was going to involve her not being as good of a hunter or as able to provide for her Clan, she wouldn't care about keeping it nice looking.
Almondpelt tilted her head a bit. She didn't really know the answer to that. "Well, my fur is short, so it kind of just stays put until I go to sleep... You may want to push down any stray strands after every kill, but other than that I think you should be fine," she said with a smile. "I'm sorry if I've ever seemed... Irritating," she said honestly. "So, Bushhunter," she started. "Now that you have been transformed into one of the most beautiful she-cats I've ever seen, what will you do now?" Her voice was joking, as she knew pretty well what her new friend would likely do. 'It's in her name for Starclan's sake!' she thought with a giggle.