Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM

Old June 7th, 2019, 06:04 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonyrose View Post
Frostpaw flicked his tail in amusement, but her next words made his smile fade. He looked in a different direction and thought to himself; I want her to be more than okay.. But he understood, with everything that had happened to her and all "I underst--" He was interrupted by a grin that seemed un-natural on the she-cat next to him. He didn't question it though- maybe she really was happy after all. His smile returned, and his eyes sparkled in the sun.

Frostpaw purred a little when she said she was happy because they were hanging out again. "I'm happy to be with you as well." He meowed. "But you do know that whenever you're sad, you can tell me." He added warmly, noticing her gazing down at her paws. " I'll always listen to you.." He mumbled to himself. "You know that, right?"
(Sorry for the late and awful response, thank you for being patient c: )
(Ah it's completely fine c: )
RainPaw looked up at FrostPaw seeing him look so happy made her feel guilty for even being so paranoid in the first place, she spoke softly as she heard his last words, she appreciated his concern but disliked that she had made him worry."Yes..I do..and I appreciate it a lot...thank you".She nudged him playfully as she laughed gently."You certainly have matured since our kithood haven't you~".She was trying her best to avoid the topic revolving around herself, besides it was probably for the best if they didn't talk about it.

RainPaw stretched slightly before speaking softly, making sure only her right side was facing FrostPaw, not wanting the newest scar to be seen by the Tom."How has your training been going?". She made herself more comfortable as her leafy green eyes peered at his face gently, she was trying her best to not seem a little nervous- she knew if the Tom saw the scar that he would probably freak out about it and then feel sad she hadn't told him.'I-I'm such a bad friend but I hate seeming FrostPaw so sad just because of me'. She thought this pessimistically as she sighed slightly.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old June 8th, 2019, 12:28 PM
Candytree

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
Mossflower twitched an ear, "He's a bright-looking cat," she commented and Wrenfeather purred gratefully, flicking her tail over Linnetpaw's ear affectionately. "Is this his first time out of camp?"

"It is," Wrenfeather replied, and Heavystorm nodded his head.

"Train him well, Wrenfeather," the large tom reached over to touch his nose lightly to the tabby's ear before turning away, "Say hello to Passionstar for me," he flicked his tail and he and Mossflower trotted into the thick bracken, leaving the two ThunderClan cats standing at the border.

"Those were ShadowClan cats," Wrenfeather explained, beginning to pad along the scent line, keeping to ThunderClan's side, "Heavystorm and Mossflower, old friends of Passionstar. Either way, you must remember that they're not part of our clan and are part of ShadowClan. One day, in the future, you may meet them in battle," she meowed. It would have been nice to see Tigerstripe with them...
Linnetpaw was already lost in his own thoughts, then he looked at the two ShadowClan cats walk off to their own clan. "Oh, no wonder they didn't seem familiar."Linnetpaw sighed.
Old June 8th, 2019, 01:21 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp moon View Post
Linnetpaw was already lost in his own thoughts, then he looked at the two ShadowClan cats walk off to their own clan. "Oh, no wonder they didn't seem familiar."Linnetpaw sighed.
Wrenfeather suppressed a purr of amusement. "Did you think they were ThunderClan cats?" She asked, whisking Linnetpaw along with her tail. We got to move a bit faster if we want to reach WindClan's border... she thought, picking up the pace.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old June 8th, 2019, 02:34 PM
Candytree

Quote:
Wrenfeather suppressed a purr of amusement. "Did you think they were ThunderClan cats?" She asked, whisking Linnetpaw along with her tail. We got to move a bit faster if we want to reach WindClan's border... she thought, picking up the pace.

"Of course not, They didn't smell like ThunderClan cats all!" Linnetpaw meowed following his mentor to the WindClan border, he looked around the forest as different smells started to fill his nose.
Old June 8th, 2019, 04:03 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

@Sharp moon

Wrenfeather nodded, stepping over a fallen branch. "Smell that?" She asked, "That heathery scent is WindClan. We're almost to the border now, head up," she urged.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary

Last edited by Calliecat; June 8th, 2019 at 04:03 PM.
Old June 8th, 2019, 05:36 PM
Candytree

Quote:
@Sharp moon

Wrenfeather nodded, stepping over a fallen branch. "Smell that?" She asked, "That heathery scent is WindClan. We're almost to the border now, head up," she urged.
Linnetpaw looked at his mentor nodding, he picked up his pace a bit, he kept his eyes ahead until they stopped, as he started looking around at the border.
Old June 8th, 2019, 10:27 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Wrenfeather let out a little sigh, studying the prey at her paws and then more closely examining Flintspirit's expression. She twitched her tail and shrugged, "Welcome to the club, then," she meowed jokingly, lifting her head to look about her. "Seeing as we're both bad hunters, maybe we could work together and try to catch something between the two of us?" her ears flicked backward and forward smoothly as she spoke. She'd never really known the ThunderClan deputy, but she found him more friendly than she'd first assumed and that was something more than she expected from another cat. Why not try to make a new friend? Tigerstripe isn't around anymore, and she couldn't blame me for moving on.

The deputy’s ears pricked as he caught her words, letting out a huff of amusement once she had finished speaking. “Not sure if that’s the best idea I’ve heard, or the worst.” He shuffled his paws, shifting into a more comfortable standing position. “No offense by the way!” He added quickly, upon realizing his previous sentence could be taken as rude and inconsiderate. Narrowing his green eyes, Flintspirit looked around, ears perked and nose twitching as he searched for signs of prey. His senses were keen and top notch, they were definitely not his problem when it came to hunting. His problem was his large stature. It made it difficult for him to sneak around. “Smells like there’s a squirrel somewhere in that direction. Quite a few trees away though.” He meowed after a couple moments, swishing his tail to point to where he had derived the scent from. “Shall we try that?” He gave Wrenfeather a sideways glance, a smile on his face as excitement spiked in his body. Anything active always gave him a thrill. Whether it by fighting, hunting, or simply running through the forest.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 9th, 2019, 09:23 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
(Ah it's completely fine c: )
RainPaw looked up at FrostPaw seeing him look so happy made her feel guilty for even being so paranoid in the first place, she spoke softly as she heard his last words, she appreciated his concern but disliked that she had made him worry."Yes..I do..and I appreciate it a lot...thank you".She nudged him playfully as she laughed gently."You certainly have matured since our kithood haven't you~".She was trying her best to avoid the topic revolving around herself, besides it was probably for the best if they didn't talk about it.

RainPaw stretched slightly before speaking softly, making sure only her right side was facing FrostPaw, not wanting the newest scar to be seen by the Tom."How has your training been going?". She made herself more comfortable as her leafy green eyes peered at his face gently, she was trying her best to not seem a little nervous- she knew if the Tom saw the scar that he would probably freak out about it and then feel sad she hadn't told him.'I-I'm such a bad friend but I hate seeming FrostPaw so sad just because of me'. She thought this pessimistically as she sighed slightly.
(Frostpaw is kinda dumb but he's trying)
Frostpaw nodded. His white and black tail flicked in amusement at her next words. "So have you!" He meowed back with an amused gleam in his eyes. The young tom's mind began to wander. I can't wait to be a warrior. Get a mate, maybe have kits, participate in battles, and not have to worry about responsibilities. I wonder who my mate will be.. If I even get one. And I'll probably be able to go out farther.. To places like the Two-leg place! I wonder what it would be like to be a Kittypet. It would probably be awful. He stopped as soon as he heard her speak.

"Training has been going okay, I've learned some new stuff...." He trailed off. "How's your training been going?" He asked inquisitively. He flicked his ears, waiting for a response, and shuffled into a more comfortable sitting position. It wasn't that he was uncomfortable; he just couldn't sit in the same position for too long.
(If you can't tell, I didn't make him go too far into his training because I don't know what happens while they train, even though I think I do c: )

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old June 9th, 2019, 09:40 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonyrose View Post
(Frostpaw is kinda dumb but he's trying)
Frostpaw nodded. His white and black tail flicked in amusement at her next words. "So have you!" He meowed back with an amused gleam in his eyes. The young tom's mind began to wander. I can't wait to be a warrior. Get a mate, maybe have kits, participate in battles, and not have to worry about responsibilities. I wonder who my mate will be.. If I even get one. And I'll probably be able to go out farther.. To places like the Two-leg place! I wonder what it would be like to be a Kittypet. It would probably be awful. He stopped as soon as he heard her speak.

"Training has been going okay, I've learned some new stuff...." He trailed off. "How's your training been going?" He asked inquisitively. He flicked his ears, waiting for a response, and shuffled into a more comfortable sitting position. It wasn't that he was uncomfortable; he just couldn't sit in the same position for too long.
(If you can't tell, I didn't make him go too far into his training because I don't know what happens while they train, even though I think I do c: )

(Lmao all good, I can't fully remember either)

RainPaw gave a soft laugh as the Tom stated she had matured, she very much doubted that was true, she was still weak and pathetic in every way possible at least that's how she viewed herself.The black and white Molly gazed at FrostPaw- she was glad to see him again, she felt safer with him around for some weird reason but the more she talked to him the happier she felt almost to the point she wouldn't mind the idea of neglecting her duties to the clan just to hang out with her friend more often.

RainPaw laughed softly."That's good...". Hearing what he said next she became suddenly nervous as since he had returned the question and she stammered somewhat."Uhm...Okay? Hopefully that is- FeatherFall retired so now LemonEyes is my mentor but..I'm not sure if he likes me or not.". She looked at her paws somewhat, not entirely confident with her social or combat abilities.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old June 9th, 2019, 12:05 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp moon View Post
Linnetpaw looked at his mentor nodding, he picked up his pace a bit, he kept his eyes ahead until they stopped, as he started looking around at the border.
Wrenfeather nodded, halting at the border, "Here we are," she meowed, inhaling the warm moor scents. If she could get past the strong WindClan odor, she could smell rabbits and heather, sun and soil. "WindClan cats are the fastest if the clans. They often look skinnier than the other clans."