by paris
Last post by paris
Today 04:05 PM

Old November 25th, 2023, 05:41 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: StarClan Territory

The dark forest tom lurked behind the former Commander. A bubbling anger had formed into out right rage as Mumblepaw watched him exit the territory and into the Stars That Guide's. Following swiftly after he broke into a sprint to follow after. They had to stop though, catching fang's breath before he forced snakeself to run after the former Commander. When the star's lit the sky, Mumblepaw felt a bit of relief. That figure wasn't here...for now at least. How weak was the border that even Beansprout could make it through- Hell, that fang could make it through.

The hiss that filled his throat was once that almost made them scared of the noise that escaped. Claws swiftly escaping into the ground as the learner spotted the one eyed tomcat. The calico couldn't missed this golden chance to tear out his throat, make him pay for what he did to the Settlement- to them. Sneaking wasn't an option, the dark aura that filled the air around Mumble would give them away. Making a scene wouldn't be good either but hey? What would the Stars That Guide do, kill it again?

Fang takes the small amount of time to sprint towards the small tom and lunge full force at the tom, trying to dig his claws into the other cat and pin him to the ground. He had no claws, what was he going to do? Bite his way out? Mumblepaw snarls at the scarred tom. This was the perfect chance, the only chance.

[ @vellichor & @Starfall ]

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; November 25th, 2023 at 05:41 PM.
Old November 25th, 2023, 05:54 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Magpiewisp
Dark Forest || Ancient RC Medicine Cat
@vellichor ; @vampire

When he said, he'd make sure this feline stayed in hell. He meant it. A snarl coming from him the moment he'd realized Beanstar somehow managed to wiggle himself out. Somehow managed to escape his claws. He'd dunk him in the bog and hold him there if it meant he never got to feel the bliss of StarClan. He didn't deserve it. He doesn't even deserve the gifts the Dark Forest gifts.

As soon as he was close enough to try and cut the tom off, another body launched from the shadows and aimed to tackle the other. Taking a moment to buffer before lurching forwards, but instead of to attempt to tackle the former leader, he instead made his way so he was in front. Blocking off the way into StarClan.

"Last I recall. You were told your fate lied in Hell." he hissed. Looking down at the other, down the bridge of his nose. "This is not meant for you, and it never will be. It's not a comfort you deserve." he spat. Tail flicking behind him as he moved to walk circles around the pair. He wasn't sure who the stranger was, but it seemed as though they weren't in favor of Beansprout so he'd call a truce with them...for now.

Ears twitching as Magpiewisp took a moment to drink in what was happening before crouching down a few feet from the former leader. "You'll go back to where you belong. And it would behoove you to do so without a fight." a pause as he fully stood up. "Because if you choose to fight, I will not fight you." taking in a breath the Dark Forest feline flashed his fangs, and stretched his claws out.

"I'll destroy you."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 26th, 2023, 10:04 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Shimmerbird
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The star-flecked she-cat kneaded her paws against the ground. This had never happened before. At least, not that she knew of. And for Brokenstar to suggest calling a meeting of all of StarClan meant it had to be serious.

"I concur. We cannot let them invade our home. I fear what would happen to the Clans below if the Dark Forest gained a foothold in our territory."

Something needed to be done, and quickly. Shimmerbird feared they would all be doomed otherwise. The dead and the living.

@BEAR. @Rose @marshy
Old November 27th, 2023, 02:19 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Beansprout °•
N/A

A hiss sounded behind him, and the small siamese only managed to scramble to his paws before being knocked down. Pinpricks of pain made him yowl and he tried shaking his assailant off. After a few moments (and a few nasty scratches), he managed to wriggle free of the other cats grasp. He spun around, fur on end to face them, and... it was none other than Minnow-- er, Mumblepaw.

Beansprout may have had both eyes back, but he still didn't have claws. he bared his fangs at the younger cat, only feeling a tad guilty that the other cat was dead like he was. He was distracted until a familiar voice rang out and a cold chill ran down his spine. Beansprout whirled around to find none other than Magpiewisp, taunting him. Telling him to slink back into the Dark Forest like a coward. Beansprout was a lot of things. A coward was not one. At least, not when it came to this.

"Try me," he spat, ears flattening. "All I want is to see my daughter. The border's weak," He was nervous, and that showed through his small gasps of laughter. "What are you gonna do, stand guard all day and night? I know where the border is. And I'll keep coming through. Again. And again. Until I get to see her. So it's up to you as to how long you want this to go on."

He briefly turned to Mumblepaw. "Oh, Mumblepaw. I'm so disappointed in you. You thought you were above me, and yet we ended up in the same place. How sad. Now what?" He cocked his head to the side, snarling. "You didn't even get to become a warrior. Even you didn't deserve this kind of fate. And yet, here you are."

// @Starfall @vampire \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old November 27th, 2023, 02:35 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

It was hard to miss the commotion in the territory, but upon further investigation all Brokenstar discovered was the three stooges. Disappointing. "You boys oughta get a hold on that kittypet of yours," he drawled as he approached. "Would be a shame if you didn't get the chance to shred it yourselves, now wouldn't it."

Frankly, the rotten fish wasn't worth even a glance. His gaze was primarily on Magpiewisp, a warning to wrap it up before Brokenstar made him. All three of them, after all, were uninvited. "Isn't that right, Magpie?"

[ @Starfall, @vellichor, @vampire ]
Old November 28th, 2023, 02:27 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

"Then it's settled." Brokenstar wasn't interested in dallying about longer. "Stay vigilant, we do not know how much longer we have before it comes down entirely."

He was not sure what would befall them if that were to occur, but he imagined it wouldn't be great. "I'm heading back to camp. If you see others on your way back.. tell them to return promptly."

Brokenstar did not wait for a response, already heading back in the direction they'd come.

[ @Lillith @Rose @marshy ]
Old December 2nd, 2023, 09:42 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

•° Beansprout °•
N/A

Nothing. Not a word from the the duo. Then, there was another cat. An actual StarClanner. Beansprout snarled and bared his teeth. He hadn't been a kittypet since he was just a kit, and didn't see what that had to do with anything. Really, he was just sick of being talked down on. Like everyyyy cat was better than him. "I'm sick of this. If you furballs are just going to sit there like idiots, wasting my time, so be it. I am going to see my daughter."

If he cared about dignity and pride, he would've trotted away slowly and confidently. Fortunately for him, he didn't care about that nonsense. So Beansprout took off sprinting as soon as he was able. He ran, and would keep running until he found her. He wasn't going to stop for anything. Not for the Dark Forest, not for some StarClan jerk, not for anything. He was on a mission.

// @BEAR. @vampire @Starfall ( @birdie if you wanna slide fawn in perchance before the man gets football tackled) \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old December 2nd, 2023, 10:01 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Fawnlight
She/her | Formerly RiverClan | No purrks
She saw him.

Otterfluff's voice calling her back was drowned out by the blood that roared in her ears. Blue eyes were focused on his fleeing form, heading straight towards her. Never before had she run this hard, brows furrowed in concentration and the wound in her neck forgotten. That kind of pain had nothing on the hole in her heart, ripped open every day she'd gone without trying to find her father.

"DAD!" Her voice was shrill and desperate and longing and not graceful in the slightest but Fawnlight didn't care. As she got closer she noticed the cats he had been running from. Two she didn't recognize from this vantage point but one she did - Brokenstar. She had never met the tome but she'd heard of him. ThunderClan leader or something like that. The former medicine cat cared not for ranks or titles or names; it would be amusing to see if any of them tried to stand in between her and her father.

Though her heart ached to wrap her paws around him, cry into his fur, apologize for turning her back on him when he'd likely needed her most, Fawnlight was acutely aware of the three cats who wanted to throw him out. Claws slid out and as she came within ear shot of the others she skidded to a halt, immediately positioning herself between them and Beansprout. Ears flat, an anger flaring in her that she hadn't really discovered within her until she had died. "You lay a single claw on him and it'll be the last thing you do." Venom dripped from her voice as she lashed her tail, eyes flickering back and forth.

One cat... she did recognize. That was Mumblepaw, right? Or Minnowpaw? Memories were hazy but he'd been friends with Sonepaw, hadn't he? Why were there no stars in his pelt? Had the Dark Forest claimed his soul? That was another injustice she would have to snuff out it seemed - but right now she was focused on protecting her family. "I don't want to hurt any of you... but I will if you harm my family." The blood had stopped pouring from her wound by now, and the other claw marks on her flank were starting to heal already for how shallow they were, but even with this and her ragged breathing she stood her ground with flat ears and a snarl.

Behind her, keeping his distance, was Otterfluff. The tom eyed the cats with blue eyes that were sharp and unreadable. He hoped to not fight, but he felt somewhat responsible for the situation, so there he remained.

[ @vellichor @Starfall @vampire @BEAR. - just gonna take you up on that have one angry fluffball daughter and a reluctant former riverclan warrior skjdfs ]

Last edited by taillow; December 2nd, 2023 at 10:10 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 11:04 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

He escapes. Mumblepaw hissed loudly as the idiot runs deeper into the territory. Not before this random cat from the Starless Stalks appears and his words send a shiver of relief yet fear down their spine. Then ….he appears. The broken toothed tom that reeked of the other Settlement. They had met before, Mumblepaw feels small in his very presence, like a bug in the old Commander’s paws. “We’ve met before, get out of my sight. Your side has caused this. That creature wouldn’t have been able to get this far if the border wasn’t just open to anyone” He hissed, they swiftly trailed after Beansprout.

Also breaking out into a sprint after him, he had to slow down to catch their breath. Meeting a cat fang knew all too well…Fawnlight. In all her glory, spitting out statements as if she could even act on them. Mumblepaw was this close to clawing the Shecat apart upon the sight of her. “Move.” Snake almost laughed, how pitiful. Defending that freak of nature. The calico held a grudge and anyone who would get in the way would end up just like that very grudge. The words that come out of their mouth are filled with straight anger and venom. “Hurt me with what? Did you inherit your fathers lack of claws too? You’ve clearly been dead so long that you do not know or even understand what he has done to my settlement…to me, those children of yours were wiped away, by a flood he caused, tsk

The other cat from the Starless Stalk had Beansprout. He threatened to destroy Beansprout after all. The daughter was the next on the list then. Mumblepaw’s paw itch, and that itch would be acted upon on, starting now. The calico leaps into action, breathing quickly becoming ragged gasps as it jumps towards the former herbalist, claws outstretched to claw her face or whatever he could grab. The throat would have to be ripped out, teach this murderer defender a lesson. Green eyes flooded with rage as he aimed to at least pin the Shecat to the ground to claw her. Anything would work, then the throat like he had thought before.

[ @Bear @vellichor @Starfall @birdie ]

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old December 3rd, 2023, 12:41 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Magpiewisp
He/Him || Dark Forest || Ancient RiverClan Medicine Cat
@vellichor ; @vampire ; @BEAR. ; @birdie

Brows furrowed as a rather familiar face made his way towards the three of them. Fur fluffing up as he spoke up, ah yes. Their kittypet. Because this was a being they'd wanted.

Distracted, Beansprout had managed to wiggle away. As the other shot past him the former Medicine Cat let out a surprised noise, head whipping around as the grey feline scampered towards a face he didn't care to try and remember. Did the other one not have a hold of him?

Shooting one last glare Brokenstar's way before turning to follow the deceased leader calmly. Letting out a snort as the molly spoke up. As if she had any power here. Even in the land of the stars, she held no threat to him. Nothing more than a worm like her supposed father. Unseathing his claws as he got closer, a chuckle bubbling from his throat as he looked at the molly. "I... won't hesitate to kill you." a response to her not wishing any harm. How childish. Cowardly and stupid.

"Words from a failed, sorry excuse of a medicine cat, does not sway me in the actions I'll take to make sure this spineless flesh of regret drowns in his ego and repercussion of his actions." a drawl as he stepped forwards, eyes darting down towards Beansprout.

Moment's after he'd spoken it seemed as though the other feline lunched towards the molly. Taking the moment of panic to make his way towards Beansprout calmly. A tom with nothing to loose, happily ready to make sure the other lost everything. "Hell's calling, and this time I won't bring you kindly." a spit as he barred his fangs. A promise, he'd been killed, he knew where he went if he were killed in death. Further into the pits.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; December 3rd, 2023 at 12:50 AM.