Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Boredom Brings New Friends
by Mizu
Last post by Mizu
Today 07:23 PM
“A Rabbit on the Hunt! So...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 07:23 PM
LIGHTKIT FINDER
Last post by Hound
Today 07:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 4th, 2018, 04:27 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
The warrior elder pitied her wanting her to have friends her age she may be old and unable to help herself, but she knew that the next time she saw Newtpaw being bullied she’d haul herself out of the elders den and snarl at them for how they are treating Newtpaw. She promised herself that. As she waited for Newtpaw to return. (She would do that any time)

Raspberrybubble nodded in approval at Newtpaw hoping she’d be fast so she wouldn’t have to deduct points of slowness fetching moss.
Thankfully for the small apprentice, she was known to be rather quick despite her short legs and returned not that long after she left with as much fresh moss as her jaws could carry, but she also made sure not to grab too much because that would just be a complete waste, wouldn’t it? “I’m back with your moss!” The munchkin said, her voice muffled with her mouth full as it was carefully placed down on the ground near the elder as she wore a proud, gleaming smile upon her maw. “Now I’ll be able to make you a fully clean and soft nest.” She purred, “Could you stand up, please, so I can remove that old, crusty moss? That must’ve been a pain to sleep on for so long.” Perhaps it would be important for Newtpaw to visit more often since no other apprentices came around to do this for Fallowbreeze, or any of the elders for that matter. It would be no difficulty for her and maybe it would give her a chance to learn more about the elder.
Old March 4th, 2018, 04:43 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

CottonFlower woke up the next morning feeling rather refreshed. CloverCarnation was still asleep next to her. The Maine coon stood up and stretched, jaws open wide as she yawned. Once she had made sure her mate was okay, she decided to head out to the territory for a little stroll.
Old March 4th, 2018, 09:27 AM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

It was an early cold morning and as such not many cats were up from their slumber. A thin layer of frost laid claim to anything that laid in its path. Pale sunlight seeped its way through the light gray clouds that laid about in the sky. A small chimera tom slipped out of the comfort of the warriors his odd eyes wandered through the area in search of a friend or even yet his mate. Having received his warrior name almost twenty-two moons ago made him feel old; he sighed softly a frown twisted the corners of his mouths. Resting back onto his hunches he drew a tongue over his maw deciding he might as well groom his fur to look halfway decent enough to the others. His ears perking at any sudden sneak attack from others. Closing his eyes a little he drew a pale pink tongue over his white-furred chest flattening the hairs that moved from there positions.

@Broken Madness

Last edited by Tavvi; March 4th, 2018 at 09:28 AM.
Old March 4th, 2018, 09:46 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
It was an early cold morning and as such not many cats were up from their slumber. A thin layer of frost laid claim to anything that laid in its path. Pale sunlight seeped its way through the light gray clouds that laid about in the sky. A small chimera tom slipped out of the comfort of the warriors his odd eyes wandered through the area in search of a friend or even yet his mate. Having received his warrior name almost twenty-two moons ago made him feel old; he sighed softly a frown twisted the corners of his mouths. Resting back onto his hunches he drew a tongue over his maw deciding he might as well groom his fur to look halfway decent enough to the others. His ears perking at any sudden sneak attack from others. Closing his eyes a little he drew a pale pink tongue over his white-furred chest flattening the hairs that moved from there positions.

@Broken Madness
Suddenly a gray tom with a black stripe going his back and a white underbelly begins to stand over the other tom, it was Sliverscar and he was once again purring up a storm for his mate, “ hello my love. Did you miss me?” He asks playfully as he rubs his head against his loves, his tail waved a bit as he licks his loves cheek. “ are you hungry?”
Old March 4th, 2018, 09:54 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Suddenly a gray tom with a black stripe going his back and a white underbelly begins to stand over the other tom, it was Sliverscar and he was once again purring up a storm for his mate, “ hello my love. Did you miss me?” He asks playfully as he rubs his head against his loves, his tail waved a bit as he licks his loves cheek. “ are you hungry?”
"A tad." Wildstrike deadpanned, still in a sour mood from thinking about his age, "And no, Silverscar I'm not hungry and even if I was I don't think I would need your help, I'm a warrior, not some kit or, StarClan knows an expecting queen!" He hissed, suddenly upset by the notion that he was helpless even if when Silverscar had said nothing of the sort.
Old March 4th, 2018, 10:09 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
"A tad." Wildstrike deadpanned, still in a sour mood from thinking about his age, "And no, Silverscar I'm not hungry and even if I was I don't think I would need your help, I'm a warrior, not some kit or, StarClan knows an expecting queen!" He hissed, suddenly upset by the notion that he was helpless even if when Silverscar had said nothing of the sort.
He laughs softly “ yes I know my love. You’re a warrior and a strong one at that. Just wanted to make sure that’s all. Besides I’m your mate-“ he says soon laying down by him licking his cheek “ I’m supposed to spoil you why? Because I love you “ He Says with a happy calm purr
Old March 4th, 2018, 11:14 AM
so nasty

Quote:
He laughs softly “ yes I know my love. You’re a warrior and a strong one at that. Just wanted to make sure that’s all. Besides I’m your mate-“ he says soon laying down by him licking his cheek “ I’m supposed to spoil you why? Because I love you “ He Says with a happy calm purr
Wildstrike let out a snort, "Strong? Silverscar, I'm about as strong as a mouse." He mewed, giving his pelt another lick, "I look like a damn apprentice too." He growled, nosing the tom muzzle gently, "And besides there's no reason to spoil me I don't deserve it. I can't give you what you want." He said matter-of-factly frowning to himself.
Old March 4th, 2018, 11:20 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Wildstrike let out a snort, "Strong? Silverscar, I'm about as strong as a mouse." He mewed, giving his pelt another lick, "I look like a damn apprentice too." He growled, nosing the tom muzzle gently, "And besides there's no reason to spoil me I don't deserve it. I can't give you what you want." He said matter-of-factly frowning to himself.
He smiles softly as he begins to get closer to his love placing his head on his mates “ That’s wrong, you already gave me what I want.” He purrs softly as he nuzzles his mate’s head happily “ I have you and that’s all I want. You’re a beautiful, adorable strong tom, You can make a guy like me weak just from hearing your voice, my heart can’t stand still when I’m with you and even now it’s pounding like crazy for you. You deserve everything, you are more worthy of love than I am.” He purrs softly smiling as he wraps his tail around his loves, “ Wildstrike you deserve everything and so much more. I love you always know that.”
Old March 4th, 2018, 11:31 AM
so nasty

Quote:
He smiles softly as he begins to get closer to his love placing his head on his mates “ That’s wrong, you already gave me what I want.” He purrs softly as he nuzzles his mate’s head happily “ I have you and that’s all I want. You’re a beautiful, adorable strong tom, You can make a guy like me weak just from hearing your voice, my heart can’t stand still when I’m with you and even now it’s pounding like crazy for you. You deserve everything, you are more worthy of love than I am.” He purrs softly smiling as he wraps his tail around his loves, “ Wildstrike you deserve everything and so much more. I love you always know that.”

"But don't you want kits?" Wildstrike questioned his eyes flickering with sadness, "I can't give you that! I can't even try!" He sighed, trying his best to keep his cool despite the urge to fall apart. How would he start? He would cry if he could but would do him no good. He couldn't change biology even if he wanted. He couldn't give Silverscar kits even though he honestly desparingly wanted to.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 4th, 2018 at 11:33 AM.
Old March 4th, 2018, 11:41 AM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
“Your right, it is Goldenstars choice” she admitted, looking slightly crestfallen. Then she looked towards the fresh kill pile, earlier the warrior had looked exhausted how could she had forgotten? “Would you like me to get you some fresh kill?” Her tail pointed towards the pile. She hoped he would say yes, the young kit wanted to do something for the warrior even if it’s as simple as getting him prey.
[ Woah! I totally lost track of this rp! So sorry for the super late reply!! ]

"Don't be upset. Goldenstar will pick the perfect mentor for you no matter what." Ashnose assured the small kit. All the same, he couldn't help but share the kit's thoughts. He wanted this to be a thing. A part of him wanted to make a request to Goldenstar, but he was still a new warrior. Goldenstar would probably say no. He didn't want the older warriors making fun of him for it. Focused on the smaller kit once more, he licked his muzzle hungrily. "That would be great actually. Thank you!" The gray tom purred.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Closed Thread