Kit Corner
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 05:15 AM

Old June 9th, 2019, 12:23 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Mosspaw flicked her paw around in the air. Her mentor hadn't said anything about training for today so she figured that she should wait for him to come up to her with the training task for today. Mosspaw was bored to say the least and decided to look for someone to talk to.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old June 21st, 2019, 06:13 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@lacumaru

The caramel feline ducked into, the rather small, den. Squeezing her way in through the small entrance. She remembered when she considered this to be big when she was younger, and the Warriors den was gigantic. Fond memories came gushing out as she looked about. The den just as, if not more so, worn and torn when she was here last.

"I suppose we can start by moving the nests aside? I'm not sure what exactly to do, I never participated in the expansion of the dens." she said, turning towards her companion. "Since we're expanding, should we start from the outside? Or work our way to the outside?" she asked. Mushroomcreek had plans, she just wanted to make sure that, not only, was Stormgaze alright with said plans, and voiced her own. She didn't know what the other was like, so she wanted to make sure she was as fair as she possibly could be.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 22nd, 2019, 09:56 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

@lacumaru

The caramel feline ducked into, the rather small, den. Squeezing her way in through the small entrance. She remembered when she considered this to be big when she was younger, and the Warriors den was gigantic. Fond memories came gushing out as she looked about. The den just as, if not more so, worn and torn when she was here last.

"I suppose we can start by moving the nests aside? I'm not sure what exactly to do, I never participated in the expansion of the dens." she said, turning towards her companion. "Since we're expanding, should we start from the outside? Or work our way to the outside?" she asked. Mushroomcreek had plans, she just wanted to make sure that, not only, was Stormgaze alright with said plans, and voiced her own. She didn't know what the other was like, so she wanted to make sure she was as fair as she possibly could be.
Stormgaze followed Mushroomcreek, her claws digging into the ground. She looked around the den with awe and grinned excitedly. "That works, though it may be easier to scout out the inside in order to learn what exactly we're dealing with. Then we can start with the outside!" She turned to the other molly, her whiskers twitching as she searched for an approval. Stormgaze's eye flickered behind her, looking out of the den where many cats milled about the camp. Her nose wiggled. After a few moments, she padded further into the den and began to examine the nests inside, noticing that they weren't far different from the ones in what was formerly SkyClan's camp. She nodded, taking a mental note of it, then sat down and gazed toward Mushroomcreek with her head tilted.
Old June 24th, 2019, 03:12 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacumaru View Post
Stormgaze followed Mushroomcreek, her claws digging into the ground. She looked around the den with awe and grinned excitedly. "That works, though it may be easier to scout out the inside in order to learn what exactly we're dealing with. Then we can start with the outside!" She turned to the other molly, her whiskers twitching as she searched for an approval. Stormgaze's eye flickered behind her, looking out of the den where many cats milled about the camp. Her nose wiggled. After a few moments, she padded further into the den and began to examine the nests inside, noticing that they weren't far different from the ones in what was formerly SkyClan's camp. She nodded, taking a mental note of it, then sat down and gazed toward Mushroomcreek with her head tilted.

The molly was examining the inside, poking and pushing aside nests as her companion spoke. A soft smile blooming on her maw. When Stormgaze finished giving her opinion on their next steps the caramel feline swiveled on her heels and shot her a wide smile. "You're a genius." she hummed, padding towards the other warrior and giving her shoulder a brush with her tail. Her sort of way of saying 'good job' in a sense. "Since Skyclan doesn't have too many more Apprentices than we do, I think we should mmm double the size of the den max." she said, scaling the inside once more. "That should give them enough space to stretch out. Some wiggle room, yea?"

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 24th, 2019, 08:17 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

{Open to anyone!}

Truthpaw sat in her nest, feeling uncomfortable in the apprentice's den. She was a new apprentice, though you wouldn't know it from looking at her. She was of average height, but had more muscle and broadness to her figure - not enough to make her look like a tom, but enough to make her look older than she was. She gazed at the nests around her, her fluffy pelt bristling with nervousness.

Last edited by Aquilex; June 24th, 2019 at 08:20 PM.
Old June 26th, 2019, 03:00 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

The molly was examining the inside, poking and pushing aside nests as her companion spoke. A soft smile blooming on her maw. When Stormgaze finished giving her opinion on their next steps the caramel feline swiveled on her heels and shot her a wide smile. "You're a genius." she hummed, padding towards the other warrior and giving her shoulder a brush with her tail. Her sort of way of saying 'good job' in a sense. "Since Skyclan doesn't have too many more Apprentices than we do, I think we should mmm double the size of the den max." she said, scaling the inside once more. "That should give them enough space to stretch out. Some wiggle room, yea?"
Stormgaze felt a spark of happiness as Mushroomcreek complimented her. I'm finally doing something good! She waved her tail around happily and listened to the she-cat, nodding along with her words. "Sounds good! Let's get all these nests outside in order to give us some more room to examine things," she purred, lifting up as many nests as she could fit in her mouth and stumbling out of the den, dropping them onto the ground and going back in for more. Her eye glimmered with joy, the grey iris sparkling brightly. Once she was finished, she began to sniff along every nook and cranny of the Apprentice's den, purring as she did so.
Old July 23rd, 2019, 10:58 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default @CloverFlame RiverClan Apprentices' Den

(My first RP post, I hope I'm doing this right. If not, someone please correct me!)

Pigeonpaw yawned and stretched. She moved to nestle up to her mother, only to remember with a jolt that she was now in the apprentice's den. It was her very first day! She wondered what activities her mentor would have planned for her. Maybe she could go to the river and learn to swim? Or perhaps Rainwhisper would teach her how to fish? Or maybe she'd get to fight of some rival Clan cats in a border patrol! There were so many possibilities, and she quickly found it hard to settle back down into her nest. Her thoughts raced and her claws kneaded her bedding with excitement. She longed for the smells of wet sand, peat moss, and fresh riverside air. She wanted to feel the icy cold water lap at her paws. She wanted to experience everything their territory had to offer. She stared impatiently at the entrance, any moment now expecting Rainwhisper to poke her head into the Apprentice's den to summon her.
Old July 23rd, 2019, 04:34 PM
clearing away the dust

Unhappy Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post
[ open ]
Galepaw was drowning. The rushing brown water of the river threatened to carry away and sweep his downstream. Water clogged his nose and moth as he struggled to keep his head above water and his body afloat. The small gray feline's fur as waterlogged, and his blue coloured eyes flashed with desperation. Paws churning, Galepaw thrashed and clawed at the water, but his attempts were useless. A wave of water crashed over his head and covered him, dragging him along the current.
Galepaw jerked awake, his bedding strewn about him in a heap. The RiverClan apprentice was covered in a glean of sweat and his slate gray fur stuck up in odd places. He closed his eyes as a shudder rolled through him; the dream felt so vividly real, like his memory had resurfaced once again and come to haunt him in his dreams as well as his waking life. Galepaw sat up among his ruined nest and took a few shaky deep breaths, trying to calm himself and hoping desperately that he hadn't woken any of the other apprentices up.
Pigeonpaw had awoken with a start from the sounds of all the shuffling. She was irritated at first, but once she saw the fear in her denmate's eyes, her anger melted away into concern.
"Hey, Galepaw," She whispered, so as not to awaken anybody else. "Are you okay? Was it a bad dream?" Her ears were skewed and her tail twitched slowly as she attempted to reach out to him. She had only been in the apprentice's den for a day now, but she knew everyone's names from her time admiring them and romping around the clearing with them when she was a 'kit. Due to this, she didn't know Galepaw very well, but she couldn't just ignore him.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old July 23rd, 2019, 06:42 PM

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigeonpaw View Post
(My first RP post, I hope I'm doing this right. If not, someone please correct me!)

Pigeonpaw yawned and stretched. She moved to nestle up to her mother, only to remember with a jolt that she was now in the apprentice's den. It was her very first day! She wondered what activities her mentor would have planned for her. Maybe she could go to the river and learn to swim? Or perhaps Rainwhisper would teach her how to fish? Or maybe she'd get to fight of some rival Clan cats in a border patrol! There were so many possibilities, and she quickly found it hard to settle back down into her nest. Her thoughts raced and her claws kneaded her bedding with excitement. She longed for the smells of wet sand, peat moss, and fresh riverside air. She wanted to feel the icy cold water lap at her paws. She wanted to experience everything their territory had to offer. She stared impatiently at the entrance, any moment now expecting Rainwhisper to poke her head into the Apprentice's den to summon her.
Rainwhisper has just awoken a few minutes ago, but he was already wide awake with excitement for teaching his first apprentice. As he trotted into the apprentices’ den, he mulled over what he would be teaching Pidgeonpaw today. After he had decided, a newfound determination arose inside of him, tugging his paws until he had arrived at his destination. “Pidgeonpaw? Ah, I’m glad to see you’re already awake. I wouldn’t have wanted a half asleep apprentice for our first day! The gray tabby padded towards his apprentice, trying to contain his excitement in an effort to retain some respect. “I thought today we could tour the territory, and then in there is any time left later, I’ll teach you to fish,” Rainwhisper meowed, his deep voice resonating.
Hello everyone! I’m sorry I’ve been inactive for so long! I’ve had a lot going on lately but I’m ready to get back into it! I’m going to be retiring my older characters(possibly putting them up for adoption) but let me know if you want to continue a roleplay with them!

Avatar Credit: My pretty kitty IRL!
Old July 23rd, 2019, 07:47 PM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverFlame View Post

Rainwhisper has just awoken a few minutes ago, but he was already wide awake with excitement for teaching his first apprentice. As he trotted into the apprentices’ den, he mulled over what he would be teaching Pidgeonpaw today. After he had decided, a newfound determination arose inside of him, tugging his paws until he had arrived at his destination. “Pidgeonpaw? Ah, I’m glad to see you’re already awake. I wouldn’t have wanted a half asleep apprentice for our first day! The gray tabby padded towards his apprentice, trying to contain his excitement in an effort to retain some respect. “I thought today we could tour the territory, and then in there is any time left later, I’ll teach you to fish,” Rainwhisper meowed, his deep voice resonating.
Pigeonpaw's ears perked up when she heard the entrance to the den shifting. He was here! She eagerly leaped to her paws and held her head high, her fluffy tail sticking straight up with excitement.
"That sounds amazing! I've never gotten to go far from camp before," she mewed. "Will we get to see stepping stones? And the lake?"
She was already lost in thoughts of how grand and beautiful she expected the territory to be. Her eyes were wide with wonder.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!