Last post by Willie Warf
Yesterday 11:43 PM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Yesterday 11:42 PM

Old July 30th, 2020, 12:56 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Leopardjaw

Leopardjaw flicked her plume of a tail in the direction of Darkclaw and Moonclaw, protruding upper canines grinding, perhaps a sign of growing exasperation. "Of course, however, the opinions of Darkchub and Moonguru here aren't supposed to necessarily mean anything," she murmured pointedly.

-

Hazelpaw

A russet-colored molly of about seven moons was sprawled out in a hot groove of mud, a grunt - or a yawn? - of weariness surfacing from the bases of her lips as she jerked her chin upward. Yet the belching patch of reddish-brown muck that sucked at her physique seemed to prevent her from properly awakening.

Snapping open her yellowish-green eyes, Hazelpaw was eventually able to manage heaving herself to her paws, tail-tip flipping the air from side-to-side. "Huhh... Uh, what?" Rapidly she batted her eyelashes, a murmured gasp of surprise making its way out from her maw and into the odorous atmosphere that seemed to surround her. "W-where aM I??!"
[ feel free to have white or moon walk up to her! ]

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; July 30th, 2020 at 12:57 PM.
Old July 30th, 2020, 07:28 PM
Your cat ornament

My Mood: Dark

"DARKCHUB AND MOONGURU?!?! HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME AND MY MATE YOU PEICE OF CRAP I SHOULD CRUSH YOU FOR THAT INSULT!!!" Darkclaw snapped at Leopardjaw. He raised a massive paw threateningly as he towered over all other cats, making Leopardjaw look like an apprentice compared to him. ( @Corruptx )

"Come, Moriarty, come dance with me." - Sherlock Gnomes
MountainClan needs members!
Old July 30th, 2020, 08:44 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Whitepaw scoffed at leopardjaw. Whitepaws attention snapped to Hazelpaw she walked up to her Hello Hazelpaw! She meowed. { @Corruptx. }

Last edited by Inconsistency; July 30th, 2020 at 08:48 PM.
Old July 30th, 2020, 09:28 PM
delicate woman.

Multiple PoVs

[ jsyk, leopard is about 18 in. tall lmao ]
The brawny behemoth of a bengal rolled her yellow eyes skeptically. "As if!" she snorted, claws popping reflexively out from their sheathes. And to the little white runt she added, "Kid, you're trying a bit too hard with the confidence front." The long-haired hell-warrior's eyes then shifted to meet scorchingly with a nearby russet molly, and her dog-like fangs grinded with irritation. "Ah, great," she grumbled. "Another useless nuisance."

Upon hearing these words of skepticism, Hazelpaw puffed out her chest. Where in the name of StarClan was she? Who even were these overgrown cats? Yet none of these ponderings seemed to matter when faced against Hazelpaw's top concern: were they picking on her friend? It was beginning to appear that way - it was beginning to appear that way and Hazelpaw wasn't appreciating it the least bit. Oh, no. Oh ho ho ho NO. Nobody was allowed to mess with Whitepaw - no one.

The young RiverClan apprentice clenched her lower jaw. "I'll show you your useless nuisance!" she shrieked, and launched herself in the direction of the spotted she-cat sitting back a few foxlengths away from her.

Leopardjaw fluttered open her eyes- mid-lick, as suddenly the brown-furred runt began to charge her. A devilish grin tugged at the edges of her muzzle, and instantly the cashmere was up and going. Quick as a blaze of lightning, she grabbed the tiny apprentice by the scruff, massive fangs gnashing savagely as she gave her a quick throttling before at last tossing her aside. Hah! Simple.

art reqbios

Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old July 31st, 2020, 08:59 AM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Whitepaw dashed to Hazelpaws, side she screeched in defense, and launched at Leopardjaw then she jumped off them she started to dash around Leopardjaw She launched at her again trying to unbalance them. And she unsheathes her claws and tried to raked the side of Leopardjaw she got off her and dashed back to Hazelpaws side. { @Corruptx. }

Last edited by Inconsistency; July 31st, 2020 at 09:02 AM.
Old July 31st, 2020, 11:09 AM
delicate woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowAnimal View Post
Whitepaw dashed to Hazelpaws, side she screeched in defense, and launched at Leopardjaw then she jumped off them she started to dash around Leopardjaw She launched at her again trying to unbalance them. And she unsheathes her claws and tried to raked the side of Leopardjaw she got off her and dashed back to Hazelpaws side. { @Corruptx. }
Multiple PoVs

Twisting, the feathery cashmere lashed out with a massive forepaw as the white runt came hurtling toward her. Ah damn - what a moronic little kitten.

"Would you like to end up just like that little weakling friend of yours over there?!" Leopardjaw hissed, and flicked her long plume of a tail in the direction of the gushing russet-furred molly.

Ah, her body... Her legs... Everything - everything seemed to practically scream with insurmountable pain as Hazelpaw lay sprawled out in a groove of mud; the young apprentice's joins ached like crazy, and the scorching sensation that tingled at the back of her throat didn't at all seem willing to help with the excruciating waves of agony that were currently travelling like a wildfire through Hazelpaw.

"W-Whitepaw...," she stammered disgruntledly, and tried to rise uneasily to her paws. Instantly she could feel a warm trickle of blood stream down from the back of her throat and down along her shoulder. "I-it hurts..." More globs of the hot red liquid poured out from the base of the molly's throat as she struggled to her paws.

art reqbios

Old July 31st, 2020, 12:27 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Whitepaws eyes filled with terror, she trued to carry Hazelpaw gently by the scruff You made your point! Alright but insulting won’t win a battle you know that right? Just leave us be! We’re barely apprentices! As you said your self were weak what fun would it be to kill a few apprentices when they can’t even put up a fight for you? She mewed through fur trying to not panic she pulled hazelpaw into a bush W-what hurts? She asked. { @Corruptx. }
Old July 31st, 2020, 12:46 PM
delicate woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowAnimal View Post
Whitepaws eyes filled with terror, she trued to carry Hazelpaw gently by the scruff You made your point! Alright but insulting won’t win a battle you know that right? Just leave us be! We’re barely apprentices! As you said your self were weak what fun would it be to kill a few apprentices when they can’t even put up a fight for you? She mewed through fur trying to not panic she pulled hazelpaw into a bush W-what hurts? She asked. { @Corruptx. }
Multiple PoVs

Leopardjaw rolled her eyes dismissively. "Look, I'm tired, alright runt? I'm tired. And when I'm tired, I can reassure you I sure as hell don't feel like killing another weakling kitten. Fair enough?" She stretched her jaws in a weary yawn, then nodded her massive furred head. "Alright, good. Now, if you don't mind, I'mma head back to bed." With that being said, the massive cashmere whipped around and stalked off, her scarred physique melting away into the shadows of the forest.

Hazelpaw's limbs dangled languishingly across Whitepaw's shoulders as her friend lugged her into a bush. Was it really even a bush, though? Hazelpaw couldn't tell through the fuzzying of her head, the hot screen of black overcoming her eyes. Eh, what did it matter at this point: she was going to die - she was going to die in this mysterious forest of grime, and that was all there is to it. Hmph.

All the she-cat could manage to muster was a weak, "my throat...," before she slipped into a hole of unconsciousness.
[ she'll wake up in the rc apprentice's den, so she's not dead lmao ]

art reqbios

Last edited by The Kitty.; July 31st, 2020 at 12:46 PM.
Old July 31st, 2020, 01:22 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

[Didn't think so Whitepaws just a bit paranoid right now @Corruptx. ] Whitepaw looked at her friend helplessly and closed her eyes mist showered her into darkness.
Old August 2nd, 2020, 08:35 PM
Your cat ornament

My Mood: Dark

Darkclaw looked at Leopardjaw in anger. "Leopardjaw, what was that?" @Corruptx

"Come, Moriarty, come dance with me." - Sherlock Gnomes
MountainClan needs members!