Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Elmshadow**
@Rose @Alchemist Kitsune @Levi 99 @Shade. @Chrysanthemum

His green eyes scanned the mass of battling cats. There'd be plenty of clean up to do but he couldn't help feeling Thunderclan was stuck in the disadvantage here. His eyes continuously moved back to Cougarivy and Dogpaw, then he noticed Mousepaw and Seedpaw there as well, his grandson and his daughter. Mousepaw, the similarly shaded apprentice was moving towards Shadefrost as his mentor was struck a blow and felled at the paws of a Thunderclanner. Elmshadow glanced for the supplies he'd brought but quickly ditched the thought as the chaos quickly unfolded. Sunsetthorn's son was running head first into a Thunderclan warrior who was still on her paws. Just as he was getting moving, Larkfire jumped in to act as barrier between the apprentice and the downed warrior but she was tagged still by...Roseraven! Elmshadow pounced quickly, dodging through the other battling cats and stopped briefly at Mousepaw's side as he struggled with Shadefrost. "You're strong. Drag him as far as you can then get some moss soaked in water and press it on his head. Hopefully he can help get himself further from there. Find cobwebs and press them into wherever he's bleeding." Elmshadow knew he was asking a lot of the apprentice who'd had no training in any of the things he was asking, as far as he knew, but he had to trust that Mousepaw could manage. "Don't worry about Larkfire. Go."

Without waiting for a response, Elmshadow turned and leapt. Roseraven was still fresh and Larkfire was an enforcer and he would be needed elsewhere without getting caught up in a lengthy battle so, as much as he would have looked forward to meeting Roseraven in such a way, the dark medicine cat aimed his bulky weight at the battered former opponent of Shadefrost. As the warrior leapt off the ground toward Larkfire and Roseraven, Elmshadow aimed to crash his paws into her flank. If he could catch her off-guard, he'd pin her to the ground with the whole of his weight, claws unsheathed in a silent warning.

A flicker irritation ran through Shadefrost momentarily before he shook it away. Where did this old bat get the idea that he was some frail elder. "I will not." said the warrior cooly "respect you Elmshadow, I truly do. But I'm not going to run away because you told me to. In fact I'd rather bleed out and die before doing that. If you're helping so be it, but Tawnsywing is mine." Then as if the medicine cat didn't just here what he'd said, he lept for Tansywing with the intention of fighting her. What in the dark forest was wrong with this cat. Using both his injured and uninjured leg, Shade dashed forward as fast as he could, growling as pain and anger clouded his mind. A moment after Elmshadow lept for the molly, Shadefrost followed suit. Good thing, he had back legs for that. He was aware that Elmshadow would most likely reach Tawnsywing first, but if by any chance she escaped his claws he wanted to be just a little closer to take the fight back. Shade landed only a fox length away and pretty much how you'd expect an injured cat to land. Not on his feet, but rolling the moment he touched the ground. He quickly recovered from it, however, having grown somewhat accustomed to having to do it whenever he leaped for the Thunderclan warrior. Then whirled to see if he'd get his chance.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; June 29th, 2023 at 02:35 PM.
Old June 29th, 2023, 02:30 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@Ravensong
@Rose

Toseraven was able to defend her throat, shrinking down, and her opponent's claws grazed her forehead. She was about to strike back, pull Larkfire away with her, when she realized someone was almost fatally wounded and stopped. She wasn't a healer anymore, she knew. But she wasn't a healer either. She recoiled in a defensive position.

Last edited by Shade.; June 29th, 2023 at 02:37 PM.
Old June 29th, 2023, 02:31 PM

Bump Policy: After 48 hours ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Elmshadow**
@Rose @Alchemist Kitsune @Levi 99 @Shade. @Chrysanthemum

His green eyes scanned the mass of battling cats. There'd be plenty of clean up to do but he couldn't help feeling Thunderclan was stuck in the disadvantage here. His eyes continuously moved back to Cougarivy and Dogpaw, then he noticed Mousepaw and Seedpaw there as well, his grandson and his daughter. Mousepaw, the similarly shaded apprentice was moving towards Shadefrost as his mentor was struck a blow and felled at the paws of a Thunderclanner. Elmshadow glanced for the supplies he'd brought but quickly ditched the thought as the chaos quickly unfolded. Sunsetthorn's son was running head first into a Thunderclan warrior who was still on her paws. Just as he was getting moving, Larkfire jumped in to act as barrier between the apprentice and the downed warrior but she was tagged still by...Roseraven! Elmshadow pounced quickly, dodging through the other battling cats and stopped briefly at Mousepaw's side as he struggled with Shadefrost. "You're strong. Drag him as far as you can then get some moss soaked in water and press it on his head. Hopefully he can help get himself further from there. Find cobwebs and press them into wherever he's bleeding." Elmshadow knew he was asking a lot of the apprentice who'd had no training in any of the things he was asking, as far as he knew, but he had to trust that Mousepaw could manage. "Don't worry about Larkfire. Go." Before he could turn away, he noticed Shadefrost stirring and then trying to stand and address, he supposed, the Thunderclanner again. Elmshadow growled, turning on the frog-brained warrior, "You'll get out of here and do everything Mousepaw tells you, he's acting for your medicine cat and you'll obey him as such. Get out of here."

Without waiting for a response, Elmshadow turned and leapt. Roseraven was still fresh and Larkfire was an enforcer and he would be needed elsewhere without getting caught up in a lengthy battle so, as much as he would have looked forward to meeting Roseraven in such a way, the dark medicine cat aimed his bulky weight at the battered former opponent of Shadefrost. As the warrior leapt off the ground toward Larkfire and Roseraven, Elmshadow aimed to crash his paws into her flank. If he could catch her off-guard, he'd pin her to the ground with the whole of his weight, claws unsheathed in a silent warning.

Oh no. How is he awake already?
For a moment. Tansywing was distracted from her attack on Larkfire at the sound of Shadefrost’s voice. He was still down for a fight? Before she could dwell on this for too long, she let out a yelp of surprise as a weight crashed into her, sending her flying into the ground with a THUD. She wheezed, her breath knocked out of her as she rolled on the ground; another cat on top of her. So much was happening- she was still weak from her fight with Shadefrost, and she was shaken badly from seeing Gentledoe’s eye be torn out. She didn’t think she could fight this new cat. She struggled underneath him, and, looking up, realized who he was. What was the Shadowclan medicine cat doing attacking her? Whatever. It didn’t really matter whose claws they were anyways. This was just another Shadowclan foxheart. She hissed in pain as claws dug into her, pinning her to the ground. Her flank exploded in a wave of agony as she twisted to try and free herself, but he was too heavy. She did the only thing she could think of; she went limp and hissed at him. “I don’t want to hurt a medicine cat, but if you don’t get off me I won’t hesitate to do so!” If she fooled him into thinking he’d defeated her, she’d explode upwards and try to throw him off.
@Levi 99 @Rose @Alchemist Kitsune @Shade.

Last edited by Chrysanthemum; June 29th, 2023 at 02:36 PM.
Old June 29th, 2023, 02:50 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats

Shade walked forward, eyes fixed on the Thunderclann molly. "Elmshadow!" he said, all the hate and loathing that he could muster dripping from his voice like poison, "I told you, she's mine to kill. Let her up now or you and I are going to have a major problem when we get back to camp. @Ravensong @Chrysanthemum

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; June 29th, 2023 at 02:51 PM.
Old June 29th, 2023, 03:43 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented

Two kittypets- wearing their grey collars that read Yin and Yang- ran over to investigate the battle.
Old June 29th, 2023, 04:37 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Mousepaw |

It took some effort, but Shadefrost had woken up... and was instantly up and ready to fight. The ThunderClanner must have hit his mentor harder than Starry had hit him during practice, because that was one of the most feather-brained things Mousepaw had ever heard. It was clear the dark furred warrior was bleeding and hurt, not to mention had just been knocked unconscious before. But of course, he would have misinterpreted the apprentice's words as a way to go back into the fray and seek out glory in the battlefield. He just wanted him gone. To drag him to Elmshadow so he could go help his auntie. Was that so much to ask for?

A cold, familiar voice spoke to him, and Mousepaw almost flinched in anger. Oh good. It seemed if one thought of the tom enough, he just magically appeared. No wait... if that had been the case, then he would have most certainly been a more present figure in his daughter's life, because Sunsetthorn certainly thought of him. Constantly. She didn't have to say it for the young apprentice to know.

Stuck between the two cats he could not stand most within the clan, Mousepaw swallowed, calming himself. Now was not the time to let his temper get the better of him. They were mid battle, and like it or not, his grandfather was a high rank. The medicine cat. Just because he couldn't save his mother, that didn't mean he couldn't help his auntie.

Besides, Mousepaw was a loyal cat. He had a code of honor, unlike Shadefrost, who seemed to be driven only by the desire to kill. He obeyed rules, and he obeyed those in higher positions, no matter how much he disliked them. His mum had taught him as much. Unfortunately for the gray furred tom, it seemed as if his mentor did not share any of his sentiments, instantly disregarding anything the medicine cat had said, going as far as to threaten Elmshadow over what? Protecting him?

A snarl of open hatred appearing on Mousepaw's maw, he turned an incredulous look at the black pelted warrior, verdant eyes narrowed with suspicion. His words were sounding awfully traitorous right about now, unless he was truly so self centered he believed his one fight and potential killing of this warrior was his right and his right alone, disregarding the safety of anyone around him. And to think that his auntie and he had jumped into the fray to protect him, knowing full well he would never have done the same for either of them. Not unless there was glory and blood to be had. What burned his ears even more was the knowledge that he would do it again. He would leap into the fray to save him again if he had to. Because that was what a true clan cat did. They put others before them... not whatever it was Shadefrost was trying to do.

"Do you have moss in your brain? What are you doing? Threatening a cat trying to save your sorry tail in the middle of battle? Don't be so reckless. Let's tend your wounds. You can go and die on your own terms after we are done," the apprentice snapped, having no patience for the traitorous tom. Without another word, he turned, intent on finding the items the medicine cat had demanded from him. It was a creek, and finding moss was his specialty... how else would he remain true to his Mossy moniker?

-

@Ravensong [Elmshadow] | @Levi 99 [Shadowfur]
| He's turning to leave, but hasn't left fully, so feel free to answer or ignore him as would be best fitting for your charries. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 29th, 2023, 05:46 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post

Her claws met their mark, and Bumblestar had a brief sense of relief as Dawnstar released her neck before paws slammed into her underbelly and propelled her through the air. She hurtled backwards before hitting the ground with a harsh WHUMP! and skidding a few tail-lengths, and finally landing with her back half drenched by the creek.

The blow had driven all the breath from her lungs, and she spent a few precious seconds to wheeze it back in with a few sputtering coughs. Stars and the moon and everything in between, that hurt like hell. She was down long enough to give Dawnstar enough time to stand again.

Sides heaving, Bumblestar, still out of breath, managed to stagger back to her own paws. A little unsteady, a little off-balance, but still standing, still there, still able to fight. Dawnstar thought she could bring her Clan, raid Bumblestar's territory, and get away with it? She was dead wrong.

Blood from the injuries scored along her stomach dripped into the creek beneath her, forming dark blossoms of scarlet beneath the water's surface. Despite the pain, she managed a grin and a shaky laugh. Stars above, she loved this rush. "That all you got?"

Sadly, she didn't have the pleasure of seeing the other leader go flying. She had to turn her head as she got back on her paws and flinched as she set down her front paw on the wet ground. The puncture wound in her shoulder was bleeding, but slowly stemming itself until she moved it again. There wasn't a great deal of blood, but enough to make her assume she'd have another scar to show for this. It'll match the puncture scar she got on her other shoulder from the Brave birdy. Her ears pricked as she heard Bumblestar coughing, usually, she'd take the time to follow up with an attack while the other cat was winded, yet she wasn't trying to win.

This was honestly just exhilarating and fun, the pain, the blood, the screeching of cats in the midst of battle. It was music to her ears. It was rare that Dawnstar tried to take something for herself, but this once she wasn't thinking about ShadowClan or bringing glory, or seeking out revenge. Right now, at this moment, it was for her. She missed this, ShadowClan piled on duty after duty, dealing with traitor after traitor, loss after loss, problem after problem. So she was going to take this one selfish thing for herself, she deserved it!

Dawnstar's amber orbs glanced at the scratches down her belly, barely bleeding but still very sore and sensitive. All in all, nothing too bad. She'd most likely be stuck walking with a mild limp until her shoulder fully healed. The bigger feline lifted her head as Bumblestar righted herself and immediately threw out a taunt, grinning all the while. It was almost a pity that they were on opposing sides, Dawnstar could almost see herself accepting the grinning fiend. But that'd be boring, she was really hoping that Bumblestar stayed around for some time, and her aggression never faded.

"You wish." The leader smirked. With her powerful back legs, Dawnstar propelled herself at her opponent, one forepaw outstretched, low, aiming to knock Bumblestar's front legs out from underneath her in one swift smooth motion, if the she-cat fell she'd immediately be pinned by the larger feline.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; June 29th, 2023 at 05:47 PM.
Old June 29th, 2023, 05:52 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillian View Post

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Hazelpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The Siamese hissed in annoyance as Starlingpaw whipped around. How the hell had the apprentice noticed her approaching through all the battling cats? She was already whipping around the second she missed, though she still got caught on the head by Starlingpaw's blow.

"Get off our territroy, toad!" Hazelpaw snarled, powering through the blow as she lunged, aiming to tackle the ShadowClanner onto the ground.

Mind whirling for battle moves to perform as Starlingpaw brought to mind their fighting training, the lanky feline was quite satisfied when their first blow landed. Annoyingly enough, though, their reaction time was a tad slow, and Starlingpaw only had a moment to brace for impact as their opponent successfully bowled them to the ground.

'Toad.' The ThunderClanner had called them a toad. Starlingpaw didn't waste another moment in thought, instead letting their paws and forelegs kick into action, claws attempting to open a wound in Hazelpaw's exposed underbelly.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old June 29th, 2023, 07:04 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours

Larkfire
She/Her | Shadow Fiend Purrk Inactive

Mousepaw had successfully awoken Shadefrost, that was a relief. Except, the warrior himself seemed to be an idiot, arguing with both Elmshadow and Mousepaw even though the two were trying to save his hide. Maybe he just had a death wish. Whatever, Larkfire had to keep doing her part in this - to maintain the attention of the two ThunderClanners.

Which, now, had only become one again. Elmshadow had tackled Shadefrost's opponent to the ground. Larkfire would thank him later for that. Blood continued trickling from the bite in her tail as Larkfire drew herself into a crouch of her own, eyes narrowing to slits as she peeled her lips back in a hiss. Her aim hadn't struck true, exactly, but Roseraven's forehead was bleeding. That was enough for her.

"You can run now, if you want. Otherwise, I'll keep trying to kill you." Having said what she needed do, the youngest enforcer lunged again, paw rising into the air in an attempt to connect with the side of the former medicine cat's face. The scratches at her side were stinging, protesting against all this rash behavior, but Larkfire didn't pay her screeching body any heed.

[ @Shade. - Roseraven ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old June 29th, 2023, 07:27 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Sadly, she didn't have the pleasure of seeing the other leader go flying. She had to turn her head as she got back on her paws and flinched as she set down her front paw on the wet ground. The puncture wound in her shoulder was bleeding, but slowly stemming itself until she moved it again. There wasn't a great deal of blood, but enough to make her assume she'd have another scar to show for this. It'll match the puncture scar she got on her other shoulder from the Brave birdy. Her ears pricked as she heard Bumblestar coughing, usually, she'd take the time to follow up with an attack while the other cat was winded, yet she wasn't trying to win.

This was honestly just exhilarating and fun, the pain, the blood, the screeching of cats in the midst of battle. It was music to her ears. It was rare that Dawnstar tried to take something for herself, but this once she wasn't thinking about ShadowClan or bringing glory, or seeking out revenge. Right now, at this moment, it was for her. She missed this, ShadowClan piled on duty after duty, dealing with traitor after traitor, loss after loss, problem after problem. So she was going to take this one selfish thing for herself, she deserved it!

Dawnstar's amber orbs glanced at the scratches down her belly, barely bleeding but still very sore and sensitive. All in all, nothing too bad. She'd most likely be stuck walking with a mild limp until her shoulder fully healed. The bigger feline lifted her head as Bumblestar righted herself and immediately threw out a taunt, grinning all the while. It was almost a pity that they were on opposing sides, Dawnstar could almost see herself accepting the grinning fiend. But that'd be boring, she was really hoping that Bumblestar stayed around for some time, and her aggression never faded.

"You wish." The leader smirked. With her powerful back legs, Dawnstar propelled herself at her opponent, one forepaw outstretched, low, aiming to knock Bumblestar's front legs out from underneath her in one swift smooth motion, if the she-cat fell she'd immediately be pinned by the larger feline.

Yeah, Dawnstar was just as ferocious as Bumblestar remembered. Her memories of having the massive feline in her camp all those moons ago hadn't faded, but her view on the situation had shifted. And now, instead of seeing the giant tabby in front of her as some untouchable, formidable being, all Bumblestar saw was a worthy opponent on the other side of the battlefield. Her grin grew wider and she couldn't stop a sharp bark of laughter from escaping her jaws as Dawnstar smirked and rushed forward.

She let herself fall, rolling easily onto her back as the bigger she-cat trapped her underneath her. Teeth bared in an almost gleeful snarl, Bumblestar raised one forepaw to try and deliver a harsh strike to the side of Dawnstar's face; at the same time, she lifted her back legs to mirror what the dark tabby had done to her before, and attempted to rake her hind claws repeatedly across the she-cat's already-injured underbelly in order to further open the wounds that were already present. Adrenaline and exhileration pumped through her veins, and other battles that raged on around her was drowned out by the sound of her heartbeat thumping in her ears.
Closed Thread