Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:38 AM
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:12 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:53 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM

Old July 17th, 2023, 09:05 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Shadow's Break

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Blackfire
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Neither of her patrol mates showed up, so the black she-cat eventually set out by herself. It took her a while to find Shadow's Break since Rapidscorch had never told her where it was, or trained her at all, but eventually she found it.

And then Blackfire remembered that she had no idea what the herbs she was supposed to gather looked like. Mouse-dung! No way am I going all the way back to camp to ask Elmshadow. He'll just have to deal with whatever I get.

With that, Blackfire leaned down and grabbed some random plants before heading back to report to Elmshadow.

[+3 random plants]
Old July 22nd, 2023, 08:44 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

• × | Dogpaw | × •
he/bark*
* Dogpaw isn't out to ANYONE about his bark pronouns. Please have your character only use he/him for now.
MIND READER : Inactive | Chill of death : Inactive | Ultimate Predator : Inactive

Dogpaw swiftly followed after Larkfire to Shadow's Break. The scent of herbs and such filled the apprentices nose. Maybe Dogpaw could grab some herbs along with getting prey. The golden prince decided that he would stop by the medicine den and give barks father Tye herbs and maybe something to eat. Dogpaw shook his head before looking at the patrol leader.

"We don't need to stick together right?"

| @Rose - Larkfire |

Last edited by xavier.; July 22nd, 2023 at 08:44 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2023, 01:30 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Shadow Fiend Purrk Active

Till now, the youngest enforcer had kept relatively quiet, leading the way without saying a word. Now, though, she peered at the tom over one slim shoulder, formulating a response to his question. "That depends." Larkfire eyed the scarred apprentice curiously, awaiting his response. "Do you want to risk getting mauled again or not?"

Whatever his reply, Lark shrugged after a moment, shaking out her fur. "I was joking, but not entirely. We can spread out, just make sure to remain within hearing distance. Call out if you need anything." Amber hues flicked towards the sky briefly. "Really, if you need anything, call out for me. I won't risk endangering an apprentice." With that, she moved off to go hunting, melting into the shadows like the Shadow Fiend she was.

[ @xavier. - Dogpaw ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old July 24th, 2023, 11:26 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

• × | Dogpaw | × •
he/bark*
* Dogpaw isn't out to ANYONE about his bark pronouns. Please have your character only use he/him for now.
MIND READER : Inactive | Chill of death : Inactive | Ultimate Predator : Active

Dogpaw stared at the enforcer at her first remark. Did she really just.. Dogpaw just chewed his cheek as bark didn't reply to the molly. Dogpaw watched her until she completely disappeared. Dogpaw made a face of confusion, Larkfire was just there and now she was gone. The black and white apprentice shook his head as bark turned and went the opposite way to find the things he needed to get. Prey and possibly herbs. Prey first and foremost. Dogpaw looked around the territory before scenting the air.

| Ultimate Predator : Active |

Mouse.

There was a mouse and Dogpaw was going to catch it. Walked slowly to look for the mouse before spotting it nibbling on some plants. Dogpaw crouched down as bark stared at the mouse with his single eye before starting to move forward. Paw stepped in front of the opposite paw. The golden prince narrowed barks eyes as he watched the mouse start to suspect something wasn't right. The tom continued to creep closer before jumping into action and instantly killing the mouse with a swat of barks white paw. Dogpaw went over to the dead mouse and sniffed it before burying in a hole for later.

Dogpaw walked as he took notice of all the plants though bark didn't just pick them. Just get something that he knew that was a herb.

Dogpaws attention was then stolen as bark turned his head to some chirping. Perfect. Dogpaw turned his head to see the unknowing robin. Dogpaw once again got into a hunting crouch and stalked the bird with a little more pep in barks step incase the robin saw him and flew away. Then there wouldn't be a second chance at catching it. Though as it would have it the bird took notice of the feline and Dogpaw froze. The golden prince was so close. The robin took this as a sign of danger and started with its escape. Though before the bird could fly completely away Dogpaw ran over and jumped up into the air. Grabbed the little robin and delivered the killing bite. Dogpaw landed back on the ground with the robin in his maw. The golden prince then proceeded to go back to where bark buried the mouse and buried the bird with it before he went to look for at least one more thing to catch.

Dogpaw quickly turned his attention to something scurrying around on the ground before stopping. A lizard. This would he easy enough. Dogpaw licked his maw as he slowly stalked the reptile stopping every few steps when the lizard looked around. Once Dogpaw was close enough he pounced and held the lizard under his paw before his picked it up in his maw and bit down getting rewarded with a limp reptile.

Three catches in a row? It was like he was some ultimate predator.

| Ultimate Predator : Deactivated |

Dogpaw hummed as he went over to the disturbed dirt and buried the lizard with his two other catches. Time for the herbs. Dogpaw soon started to walk along the territory keeping his eyes out for any mallow leaves or celandine. Would you look at that. The familiar small yellow flowers on the ground caught the toms attention. Dogpaw went over and got the herb. Dogpaw then made his way back to the location where be buried the mouse, robin and lizard. Once he retrieved those he went back to the spot where he and Larkfire had split ways. The golden prince sat as he waited for the enforcer.

[ +1 Mouse, +1 Robin, +1 Lizard, +2 Celandine ]

| @Rose - Larkfire |

Last edited by xavier.; July 24th, 2023 at 11:27 AM.
Old July 26th, 2023, 05:35 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkfire
She/Her | Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

Larkfire carried on in silence as she left Dogpaw behind. Truth be told, it turned out that with effort came luck. Because she spent so much time perfecting the way she blended into the shadows that surrounded, Larkfire found that sneaking up on prey had began mighty easier.

She pounced before the shrew she was tracking would notice, sinking her fangs into its neck and placing it aside. She didn't need to bury it, she wouldn't take long. A red bird flitted by, seemingly not having noticed her dark presence, and hopped about on the forest floor, pecking at the ground. With a swift lunge, she was onto it, and it was dead within moments.

Carrying the prey in her mouth, Larkfire edged back to where she'd last seen Elmshadow's kin, her pace slow. She reached, not before Dogpaw, but ah... the sight before her? Larkfire only managed to lift an eyebrow at the sight of his haul. "You need help carrying all that, Golden Prince?" She asked. To be honest, Larkfire was probably very blunt and honest to a fault nowadays, but she didn't care about it too much. Dogpaw reminded her of Mousepaw, actually, and it was getting harder and harder for Lark not to dote on the apprentices in ShadowClan, even if it wasn't in their best interest. Funny, how both Mousepaw and Dogpaw were Elmshadow's kin. Come to think of it... Ruekit and Flowerkit were too.

She had firsthand experience, being a spare, but Dogpaw was the coin flipped. He was the heir in his family, and she wondered how that felt. "If we can't lift it all, we can double back." She told him. Moving forward, she bent to pick up the robin for him, leaving the smaller mouse and lizard so he could carry that alongside the.. herbs? Hm.

And then, wordlessly, she began to lead the way back.

[ +1 Shrew, +1 Cardinal | @xavier. - Dogpaw ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old August 10th, 2023, 03:18 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up T1

Darkfall silently followed behind Dawnstar as she led them to Shadow’s Break. He couldn’t properly remember if he had ever been shown this place during his apprenticeship, as everything seemed so new to him. He refrained from looking around though, he wanted to look somewhat competent in front of his leader.

Speaking of competence, he was glad when Dawnstar explained what marigold looked like when talking to Rufflepaw earlier. That would make things so much easier, and saved him face by not having to ask the leader directly. Gosh he would’ve been so embarrassed if she would’ve said something like “You should know that you fool”.

Anyways he cast a glance towards Ravenpaw and to Rufflepaw. This was likely their first time out of the camp properly, and he was sure they were very excited. The dark-furred tom just hoped they didn’t get into too much trouble out here. The territory was dangerous, many of their clanmates were coming back to camp dead or not at all (like his previous apprentice). Perhaps it wouldn’t be such a bad idea to try to keep a close eye on them while the four cats searched for the herbs Elmshadow asked for.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old August 11th, 2023, 02:43 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Ravenpaw •
mottled black-and-white molly with gleaming yellow eyes
Purrks: N/A

“Oops! Sorry.” Ravenpaw mewed, twitching an ear up to listen to the gruff voice of her mentor as she slowed her bouncing to a stop, only resulting with her paws nimbly fidgeting as she glanced back up towards her mentor. Would that be better for her to handle than her bouncing like a crazed jack-rabbit all the time? Probably. It wasn’t the young molly’s fault that she couldn’t necessarily control the beaming excitement that was thundering itself through her veins. This was her first time going on patrol and it wasn’t like she could exactly control it. Dawny didn’t seem really invested with wanting to handle an apprentice being overly excited about going on a patrol or doing anything as it seemed to the young bicolored feline’s eyes. Maybe Ravenpaw could try to prove to her mentor that she was more than willing to be appropriate and listen according to her mentor’s rules? An mottled ear twitched towards the direction of the fellow apprentice that was also called onto the patrol, noticing him being just as equally confused as her when he asked what marigold was. Well, maybe someone could know who and what in the world dock was, it wasn’t like Ravenpaw had enough lick of sense in her little child brain to know what exactly that herb is. “Speaking of herbs… does anyone know what in the world dock is? I never heard of it.” She questioned, briefly scanning her eyes around her patrol-mates to see if anyone had any possible answer of what it could be.

Dawny’s response to Rufflepaw was quick to catch her attention nonetheless, her yellow orbs dancing up to look at the colossal tabby more clearly when she explained in depth what marigold looked like. Ohhhh, so it’s a bright orange or yellow flower? That shouldn’t be too hard to find, especially if it’s bright enough to be seen in the naked eye. “Well, that sounds easy enough to find for all of us.” she chirped, curling her lips into a wide, upright grin as she stared at the three cats she was gathered with. Maybe this wouldn’t be so hard after all? Just as she opened her jaws to ecstatically expel each of them to go ahead and head out, Dawny’s voice suddenly filled her ears when she began to speak before her; already giving the order for them to head out. It made sense really, since she was the leader and the patrol was rather small. She was quick to grow puzzled as to why the massive tabby suddenly mentioned her name, but she was quick to understand that the molly was simply informing her to stay close and that she still had yet to learn about the darker area of the territory and could risk literally getting lost or even killed. Well, that should be fun! She wanted to learn more about what was out there and how it could be handled! “Will do, Dawny!” the apprentice informed, standing straighter to look more proper and respectful up towards her leader, her whiskers twitching with excitement as her eyes watched the large molly trek towards the entrance/exit of camp; gratefully bounding after her as her head held high and a smirk smeared on her little face.

Luckily for the young bicolored feline herself, her yellow hues were quick to grow adapted with the darkened atmosphere of the territory right up head, thanks to the night class that she took earlier before becoming an apprentice. Her excitement was throbbing itself through her system as she glanced briefly across one cat to another, her grin wide enough to be smeared amongst her face as she was quite clearly expressing her excitement through facial expressions. However, she made sure to not accidentally bounce up and down and cause an unnecessary ruckus for Dawny as she had ordered for her to settle down—and she was quite sure that she didn’t want to risk getting in trouble by her mentor on the first day of her training. So, as her eyes danced among the sunny lit area of the area, taking in every single drop of detail that her eyes could find, she began to speak against the sudden silence that fell amongst the small group of cats. “So… where should we look for the herbs? Or… whatever they are.” She questioned, glancing mainly towards Darkfall and Dawny to see if either of them had a more reasonable answer to give since they were much older and more responsible than the younger duo of cats. Hopefully it shouldn’t take them too long to search for these herbs. Herb searching was horrendously boring, but she liked to go out and see all the new stuff that she was never shown before.

@Undertaker @Leafie @Darkclaws

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old August 11th, 2023, 07:49 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Rufflepaw
Muscled Ginger cashmere bengal ▵ He/Him ▵ 6moons
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Rufflepaw had idly listened to the other new apprentice get some sort of lecture from their own mentor. He shot a quick glance to the bi-colored apprentice gauging their reaction to Dawnstars words but he went back to looking ahead. No way was he going to catch himself tripping on some random root or stick whatever it may be that was out to get him. A ginger furry ear flicked when he heard Ravenpaw's question about this dock plant, well Elmshadow did explain what it looked like. Did they really need to know what it is? He knew he didn't care for what it is, it was just some random plant that the big cat used to heal them with. "It's a plant, right? don't know what it does but it heals others somehow" he shrugged best guess he had. He twitched an ear when he heard the leader speaking once more this time addressing his question. Oh that was easy to find, bright colored flower low to the ground, ok he could remember that. Though he wanted to see if he could spot this dock first, marigold sounded way to easy to find.

Rufflepaw looked back to his mentor than towards the other pair waiting to see where they would lead them. He had no idea where to look for these plants plus he's never really been out of camp, he came close to it thought for the night class. Stupid dogs had ruined his chance to get out of camp before he was an apprentice, could of gotten to see more than the walls of camp or the nursery. Seemed Ravenpaw beat him to his own little mental question he had earlier at least he didn't have to go ask a ton of question right off the bat. The ginger tom looked to Dawnstar and Darkfall seeing who would take the leader though he was was sure that Dawnstar would probably do so.

@Darkclaws @ares @Undertaker
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old August 11th, 2023, 09:32 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Darkclaws [Darkfall] @ares [Ravenpaw] @Leafie [Rufflepaw]

The chatting apprentices became background noise while Dawnstar led them out of the camp. The walk to Shadow's Break was not that long of a walk since it rest just outside of the Icy Heartlands. The leader spotted the dense wall of brambles lined around a clearing filled with an assortment of plants and an old fallen log. She smelt the water from the trickling stream beneath the fallen log.

Dawnstar had been lucky that Elmshadow had been able to locate a new place for herbs otherwise ShadowClan would have been in some trouble. She carefully made her way through the opening of the bramble barrier and noticed that Ravenpaw was actually trying to keep her excitement in check which meant she wasn't as hopeless as Dawnstar earlier wondered. The leader had scented the air along the walk here, picking up no scents of anything threatening in the air and so relaxed a tad bit, assuming this would be rather a peaceful foraging for herbs.

"Elmshadow said the dock grows low to the ground and that large leaves grow from its center point. I've heard of the herb but I don't recall what it's used for nor what it looks like. So Ravenpaw search along the ground and see if you can find a leafy-looking plant... assuming you know what a leaf looks like" Dawnstar told the apprentice.

Considering that ShadowClan lived in a pine forest it would not be too far-fetched to believe that the apprentice wasn't sure what a leaf was. It's not like ShadowClan had an abundance of those. Dawnstar had heard of leaves as a kit but didn't see them until she had been taken to visit borders, it was a strange experience. The leader would glance around herself but would leave most of the searching up to Ravenpaw since she had the extra energy and could do with some teaching.

"Rufflepaw, why don't you and Darkfall look for our marigold. Should be along the ground as well." Dawnstar told them deciding to split into two separate pairs.

"Just be very careful where you place your paws. If you step on something important not even I will be able to save you from Elmshadow's ire." The Clan leader warned with a small yawn.

"Ravenpaw, if you think you've found the dock call me over before you try picking it. You might ruin the herb if you pluck it wrong." Dawnstar doubted that Ravenaw was taught how to pick herbs. Even though it was mostly common sense you never knew with youngsters.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old August 13th, 2023, 10:47 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T1)

Darkfall nodded along with Dawnstar’s choice. He also agreed that it would be best to split up into pairs, as they’d be able to efficiently cover more ground. He was, however, not too happy about having to find the plant he had less experience with. Well, he wasn’t all too familiar with either plant, but he figured Dawnstar would’ve been better off searching for the marigold. Well… it was whatever.

”Come along now Rufflepaw, let’s find some herbs,” Darkfall said, ushering his apprentice away from the other pair.

When the two had put some distance behind them in the opposite direction, the large tom glanced back at his apprentice ”Just like what Dawnstar said, make sure that you’re careful both where you step, and how you collect the herbs. The quality of them could prove to be the difference between life and death for some cat in the future.”

He hadn’t totally felt like his warning was necessary, but he wanted to be safe just in case. He himself didn’t have much experience with any herbs other than picking up some burdock once and having some kind of goop spread all across is face after their last battle against ThunderClan.

”Let me know if you find a patch of marigold-looking flowers,” The tom said, keeping his own eyes peeled as they made their way through the territory.
[ @ares @Leafie @Undertaker Apologies for the wait!]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here