Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 07:00 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Bean
Today 06:59 PM

Old November 22nd, 2023, 09:07 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Starry Meadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlesshax View Post
@Kuwu

WARRIOR, Houndear (he/it/they)

The warrior let out a grunt in agreement, struggling to carry the flowers in the awkward state he had picked them up in, and padded along towards camp.

the she follow houndear back to camps

(who is gonna report the patrol?)

@endlesshax
@Kuwu
Old November 22nd, 2023, 11:22 AM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Darkstar* View Post
"Well, if you were a kit, your mother would panic of course!" she replied
Lynxpaw winced. "You think that nobody cares, just because I was a 'paw? There were cats who cared!" He growled, spite filling his voice. Something else though as well. A hint of sadness, barely detectable.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old November 22nd, 2023, 11:41 AM

Bump Policy: Every 30 minutes at the most!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeurSturm View Post
Lynxpaw winced. "You think that nobody cares, just because I was a 'paw? There were cats who cared!" He growled, spite filling his voice. Something else though as well. A hint of sadness, barely detectable.
Windwillow looked at the small cat, "I never thought that, I was just saying that kits are not allowed pass the camp! What are you doing? Where's your mentor? Or did they send you out?"
Old November 22nd, 2023, 04:23 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Darkstar* View Post
Windwillow looked at the small cat, "I never thought that, I was just saying that kits are not allowed pass the camp! What are you doing? Where's your mentor? Or did they send you out?"
Lynxpaw blinked. "I…well, I'm what you'd call a new arrival. StarClan doesn't do mentoring, right?"
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old November 22nd, 2023, 10:12 PM
Rat

Bump Policy: 1 day
My Mood: Tired

Quote:

The floppy-eared warrior squeezed out a burst of energy and dashed over to the patch, blinking gratefully at the apprentice, before crouching down on all fours to grasp the stems between his teeth. He managed to gather three before his grip on the flowers slackened, and he placed them down hurriedly. It regathered the poppies, precariously balancing another two alongside the others. The colourpoint cat proceeded to return to the group slowly, holding the stems carefully.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber2010 View Post

╭─────────╮
Fallowpaw
Attachment 2920
⟡ She/Her ⟡ WindClan ⟡ 9 moons ⟡
⟡ @endlesshax @Kuwu
╰─────────╯
should we head back now? she mumbled unable to open her mouth freely
Quote:
@Kuwu

The warrior let out a grunt in agreement, struggling to carry the flowers in the awkward state he had picked them up in, and padded along towards camp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber2010 View Post
the she follow houndear back to camps

(who is gonna report the patrol?)

@endlesshax
@Kuwu

Emberdusk: He/Him, Smoke/Smokes/Smokeself

Emberdusk nodded and left with the other two back to camp

(I think we all need to return and report what we picked up iirc?)

Check out SpireClan, an unforgiving clan set in an eco-brutalist setting. Will have a storyline that slowly develops:

{Signups/Info}
{Roleplay}
{Allegiances/News}

Old December 22nd, 2023, 06:47 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

| Dapplebreeze |
Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Inactive

It seemed to be a constant of late. For the patched molly to find herself on this meadow. Despite the clear skies, snow was well formed upon the ground by now, ruffling the patched warrior's fur as a small shiver escaped her. She knew it was probably not the best of temperatures to be out and about on her lonesome on a walk beneath the stars, yet the former queen couldn't help herself. She was drawn to this place, and for the first time since she had first become sick, she was able to walk here by herself. With strength, vigor, and no pitiful signs of the weakness that had almost consumed her.

Dark blue eyes turned to face the sky, round face observing the twinkling stars appreciatively. For once, Dapplebreeze did not see StarClan up there judging her every move, her clan's ever motion, every infraction against the code. No. There were only stars, shining and shimmering, reflecting their beauty off her own glimmering gaze. A part of her was still grateful to them, for returning her little bird to her. For guiding her back not once, but twice... yet even that could not cover up the sufferings the clan was currently going through, and all without a word from the stars. It made one wonder if they truly were up there watching over their descendants, or if to them those still living glowed just as brightly back.

Another breeze coursing through her fur, the senior warrior afforded herself another shiver, her breath frosting before her whiskers when a sound caught her attention. Mismatched ears perked up as she narrowed her eyes, her gaze moving independent of her head as she ensured not to move a hair. Curious. She could have sworn she was alone. And with the night so cold as it was, she could have been certain no prey would be out and about now. Did she have a visitor to contend with? A clanmate perhaps? Or maybe a rogue thinking she looked dainty enough to take on their own? Silently, she remained alert for any other signs of motion, wanting to ensure it truly wasn't simply prey she could take back with her to help feed the clan. So close to leafbare... any little bit counted in these most hostile of moons.

| Open |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old December 26th, 2023, 08:27 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird
She/her | 41 moons | Beefed Up T3 • One with the Warren
Heavier was the heart that she carried in her chest than the body of her Clanmate upon her back. With steady paws Bravebird made her way from the camp towards the meadow where they were to lay yet another fallen WindClan warrior to rest. By now she had lost track of how many of her Clanmates she had mourned over, had sat silent for... how many she had buried. Too many. Yet as much as she wished it not so, something in her chest whispered that Dragonflyflare was only the start.

"Here is good," came the grunted words, the first that she had spoken to her companion since they had left camp. Gently the lilac lynx-point let her paws curl and start to dig away at the cold ground, ignoring the way the wind buffeted her fur and how around them an eerie fog was starting to settle in. Her paws kept at her task, digging and digging, while her eyes remain fixated on the slowly appearing hole.

Whether Hawkfur had stepped up beside her to help dig, Brave couldn't be sure. Everything felt far away, as if she were watching her paws dig a grave but not actively participating in it. Eventually, once it was dug far enough, she turned almost mechanical like to slide Dragonflyflare's body in, letting it fall with a thud. Her eyes tracked the movement and stayed there silently, until they finally relinquished their stare and instead turned upwards to the sky.

[ @Micanomancy ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old December 26th, 2023, 09:33 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 45 moons
[Deep russet tabby with blue eyes and white chest, muzzle and paws]

---------------
[Bravebird - @tallulah ]
---------------
Silence was something a warrior never wanted to be surrounded with while on his own. Silence let the resonating of the barrier between worlds ring in one's ears like a death toll. Silence oppresses, silence gags you like smoke and drowns you.

The silence that blanketed the moors as Hawkfur and Bravebird carried their fallen clanmate to her final resting grounds wrapped like a vine around his throat and tightened with every pawstep closer to the Starry Meadow. He could practically hear the voice of StarClan in the brush of the grass against his paws, in the air that plumed from his maw into the frigid air. Oh, how he hated silence.

He never knew Dragonflyflare, but her loss still hung heavy in his heart. He wondered what kind of warrior she was. Foolish, if she crossed into another clan's territory and got herself killed. Perhaps it had been an unfortunate mistake? The first of its kind for Dragonflyflare, and yet fatal. Would that happen to him one day? Would he make a mistake once and get killed for it? He glanced up at the cat walking alongside him, studying her face. Would Bravebird?

The fog encroached on them like a predator, its damp chill prickling along his spine. Hawkfur hesitated near Dragonflyflare's body when Bravebird went to dig a grave, worried for a moment that a wild dog would emerge from the fog and take the body, as ridiculous as the notion was. He realized he was just putting off the inevitable, and quickly joined Bravebird in digging.

He said nothing the entire time, just watched how his white paws became stained and clumped with wet soil. Dragonflyflare's body was too light, too limp as it fell into the hole. Hawkfur began slowly filling the hole, but Bravebird's stillness beside him gave him pause, and he turned to look at her, sadness in his eyes. He would let her speak when she was ready.

[Me when this mention came in ]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old December 28th, 2023, 08:47 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

| Dapplebreeze |
Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Inactive

The patched warrior's dark hues glimmered with interest as she spotted it. A rarity around these parts, but that long snout was unmistakable. A shrew. No doubt the critter assumed there would be no cats in the territory so late at night. A mistake that would normally cost it dearly. Yet however, here in the cool leaffall breeze, the senior warrior couldn't bring herself to hunt down the petty creature. It would bring little meat to the clan, and frankly, seeing a rodent as opposed to an intruder left her feeling at ease. Serene. This one would live another day as gratitude for that.

A small smile graced the round faced molly's maw as she watched the little shrew scamper about until it finally took notice of her, running away to safety. In nights like these it felt so surreal to even think about everything WindClan had been through this past year. Fires. Rehoming. Wars. Would this semblance of peace last until leafbare's end? Probably not. Not with the way the other clans were behaving. The thought only served to widen the demure looking she-cat's smile, a hint of bloodlust in her calm gaze. It had not been so long since she had last shed another's blood, yet she was always open to the idea of more glory in the battlefield. Anything to keep WindClan on its toes and its warriors sharp of wit, strength, and mind.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old January 1st, 2024, 02:14 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird
She/her | 41 moons | Beefed Up T3 • One with the Warren
Looking amongst the bright stars that shone down from the sky, Bravebird couldn't help but wonder which one of them was Dragonflyflare. It pained her that yet another WindClan warrior would have to watch their beloved Clan from the stars and eventually she shut her eyes and turned away. Too many bodies had been buried. Too many.

Feeling eyes on her the lilac lynx-point eventually lifted her head to see Hawkfur watching her. There was a sadness in his eyes, but as Bravebird studied it she realized it didn't seem like it was over the dead warrior they were burying. Twitching an ear, she simply ducked her head without saying anything and started to paw at the dirt to continue covering the fallen. "Careful with your paws. Keep your claws in, don't snag them in the dirt." It was methodic, the way she spoke to Hawkfur, as if instructing him like he was an apprentice. A mask attempting to conceal the way her heart was breaking at burying a Clanmate. She sniffed once, grunting to cover it up.

Soon enough the body before them was covered back up by the earth, and Bravebird's paws came to a halt. She stayed still, as if frozen in staring at the final resting place of Dragonflyflare. Then slowly, as the misty fog crept up between their paws and the chill of the night wind ruffled her fur, she leaned against Hawkfur. Everything was starting to blur together the longer she focused on her rage for ThunderClan (and not being able to do anything about it), leaving her dizzy like the ground was shifting underneath her paws. "I'm so... tired of not being able to do anything to prevent this," she hissed quietly, ears flattening against her head as she stared ahead in frustration.

"...I thought for sure I would at least be able to avenge it..." Disappointment hung heavy from each word she spoke, the defeated feeling from earlier circling back around and flooding her chest. She gave a shake of her head and looked up towards the sky once more, brows furrowed together and her eyes more thoughtful. "Why is StarClan allowing this...?"

[ @Micanomancy ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |