Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 11:00 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Quacky
Today 10:52 AM
You're my family (F)
Last post by shaae_26
Today 10:14 AM
The Three Little Kits
Last post by shaae_26
A big addition to the...
Last post by shaae_26

Old April 8th, 2024, 07:10 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Default just when i thought i couldn't do it...

…I found the one.

Yellowtwist was in a bad mood. His new name was angering him again, and he had realized he still hadn't gotten his revenge on Thunderclan. He wouldn't wait another moon. If his clan ruined the opportunity for him, he'd create the opportunity.

Not now, though. It wasn't procrastination. He was simply perfecting his plan. it wouldn't go right unless it was foolproof. even after so many moons, there were too many possibilities that were all too possible.

Wandering, both physically and in thought, the golden tom padded off in random directions, creating a trail of paw prints that created loops, zig-zags and squares. It didn't matter. He knew his own territory. He was also paying attention to the scents around him.

It wasn't right they'd got away with the crimes they've made for so long. He'd get his revenge very soon. It wasn't sneaking out of camp anymore. It was still a game- one of revenge. Though it should have settled long ago, the anger still remained vividly with every step he took and no he's not edgy you are.

Before he knew it, he had wandered close to the outsider border, but he smelled something off from the shadowed woods. Thunderclan? Cowardly creatures. They were probably trying to find a sneaky way in.

No. Just one. Just one warrior. He could see the pattern on the cat, albeit it being almost entirely silhouetted. His former mentor had given him enough detail in the dream he had. A wide grin spread across his face, the fading sunlight bouncing off his fangs. This was too good an opportunity to pass up. He began to buzz with excitement.

He was almost invisible in the shadows except for his smile. "What's a warrior like you doing all the way out here, alone?" He said in his characteristically sharp voice. Also maybe a little bit of post nasal drip but that was irrelevant at the moment.

"So, it's our first meeting, isn't it, Wildtwist?" His grin spread wider, and if you could see his fur, you would his skin would tear. It pained him, actually physically, but it was totally worth it. "Oh, you haven't heard my name yet, have you? My name's Yellowtwist, squirrel. You made a fatal mistake and the one you've made I just can't let slip."

A black forepaw emerged slowly from the shadows, followed by another. Within seconds, his frail frame had appeared. He had switched his smile to a smaller version, yet his pale eyes followed his opponent's every move.

In one blink, he hadn't switched his position to a battle stance, his eyes glowing with anger and his teeth bared in a malicious grin once more.

Stars, he was angry, but since when had he felt so energized? So excited? He felt stronger, as if he had suddenly stolen the best fighters skin. Weird metaphor but it worked. Not only that, he felt as if his problems would snap to dust if he could take down this warrior.

"You must be a formidable opponent if you could injure Drippingpelt, I'll give you that. Now who makes the first move, you or I?" The Middle game had been the search, and now it was End game, waiting on a checkmate.

[ @Breaking Dawn - thanks for agreeing to this ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old April 28th, 2024, 05:53 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: just when i thought i couldn't do it...

Spot Formerly known as Wildtwist
He/They/Leaf - Former ThC Hornet

What? Why was everyone calling him Wildtwist? "L-Listen. Ya got the wrong cat. I'm not wildtwist, well not anymore. Whoever the hell this Drippingpelt is, I don't care, much less can I remember," leaf spat, curling their tail around their swollen belly. I will protect you, they vowed silently to their unborn kits. "I don't want to fight. If we can just talk this out I-" he paused. What the hell was wrong with everyone!? Why the hell was everyone picking a fight with spot? He knew he had a life he couldn't remember, but he wasn't causing anyone harm! He was just looking for shelter and food, and was trying to care for the unborn kits they carried. What was wrong with that? Yet leaf was getting picked on because of what his past self did. They couldn't remember anything, and yet almost instinctively spot shifted to a battle stance. Where the hell did I learn this? they thought. "I Uh-" they stammered, folding their one ear down. He didn't want blood, but leaf would draw if they had to. Their green eyes glared at the stranger, his face confused. What had he done to everyone to make them hate leaf so much?

[ @hades. - sorry its so crappy my brain had a brainfart in the middle of typing this]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old Yesterday, 05:49 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: just when i thought i couldn't do it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
Spot Formerly known as Wildtwist
He/They/Leaf - Former ThC Hornet

What? Why was everyone calling him Wildtwist? "L-Listen. Ya got the wrong cat. I'm not wildtwist, well not anymore. Whoever the hell this Drippingpelt is, I don't care, much less can I remember," leaf spat, curling their tail around their swollen belly. I will protect you, they vowed silently to their unborn kits. "I don't want to fight. If we can just talk this out I-" he paused. What the hell was wrong with everyone!? Why the hell was everyone picking a fight with spot? He knew he had a life he couldn't remember, but he wasn't causing anyone harm! He was just looking for shelter and food, and was trying to care for the unborn kits they carried. What was wrong with that? Yet leaf was getting picked on because of what his past self did. They couldn't remember anything, and yet almost instinctively spot shifted to a battle stance. Where the hell did I learn this? they thought. "I Uh-" they stammered, folding their one ear down. He didn't want blood, but leaf would draw if they had to. Their green eyes glared at the stranger, his face confused. What had he done to everyone to make them hate leaf so much?

[ @hades. - sorry its so crappy my brain had a brainfart in the middle of typing this]
The lithe golden tom's eyes traced his opponent's outline. Something was... off. Did Thunderclan decide to supply there food from twolegs like kittypets? Sounded thunderclan-like enough. Wait, no. They weren't just fat, otherwise they would be obese- how would a tom be- ohh, he got it.

You're Wildtwist, the cat who killed the greatest Shadowclanner who ever lived, and don't play dumb with me because that is A HORRIBLE lie." He snapped. So apparently Wildtwist was an idiot as well as a murderer, which was to be expected from a Squirrelclanner.

"You don't care? YOU DON'T CARE?!" A bullet of anger struck him. A cat could mistake him for a tall golden and black bush with his bristling fur. (That was gonna take a hell of a lot of grooming!) "You ruin and end lives and then you say you don't care? I should've expected such from someone like a Squirrelclanner." His tail lashed and his noseless snout changed into a furious expression. He stepped forward.

'Talk this out.'

"You're a monster!" He yelled, tearing up. He backed up in preparation to pounce. The spark that was revenge was a wildfire; the memory was burning with it. Even if he was blinded, deafened, and completely covered in scar tissue with no legs, he was gonna give this guy a hell of a beating.

Wait, was it ethical to attack a cat carrying kits? When would another chance show, though? There were punishments worse than death. Invisible vines choked any content left in Yellowtwist as Wildtwist took battle stance. Blood would be taken.

Wait. Yellowtwist silently took a breath. The cat wouldn't weaken from his traditional insults. "Aren't you so protective of your kits? Then why, do tell, would you kill Drippingpelt for the sake of pride?" Yellowtwist wouldn't even kill just because. "I was her apprentice, and you took her from me." He waited for the reaction.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3

Last edited by hades.; Yesterday at 05:50 PM.