by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 09:10 PM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by silver.
Today 09:10 PM

Old March 8th, 2024, 01:09 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Salamanderkit slept.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old March 8th, 2024, 06:00 PM

Fallenkit was sitting on his bed.
Old March 9th, 2024, 01:04 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Wispkit sat
Shadowpaw changed beddings
Old March 10th, 2024, 12:41 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Sleepykit looked out of the nursery after speaking with Nightshiver.

Old March 11th, 2024, 12:51 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

Cinderkit
~<>~
4 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Kit
small black tabby with minimal white markings; amber eyes

Startling at the sudden presence of Mirekit, Cinderkit feels her ears stand straight up and the fur on her back rise in surprise. She hadn't been expecting to be... what was the word the warriors used for surprise attacks? Ammm... ambuuushhed... Ambushed. She didn't expect to be ambushed like that, and now her nest was a mess, scattered scraps of old-ish, sorta dry and turning yellow and brown moss flying in the air as her sibling literally launched herself next to the small tabby. Cinderkit wanted to shrink away from all points of contact but she forced herself to hold firm and be brave.

'I'm cleaning,' she tries to explain with signs when opening her mouth isn't enough to force the words out. 'You made a mess of the nest...'

[ @tally - mire is so silly,,, ]

Mirekit - ShadowClan Kit

...It didn't look like her sister was all too happy with her for some reason, which drew Mirekit's ears back. Her blue eyes went round in observation as Cindy started to do these.... weird movements with her paws. No sound came from her mouth and as much as she squinted at her littermate, she wasn't able to figure out what she was saying. "...You want more mossies?" she questioned, wondering if that was it. "I can get you more mossies!"

Without waiting for anything else - not even the correction she didn't know she needed - Mirekit tumbled out of the nest again and began to gather up the moss that had flown out upon her arrival. She chased the little pieces in a circle around the nest until most of it was in a pile. Then she used her tiny paws to collect as much as she could, stood on her hind legs, and dumped it back into the nest. "There go! More mossies!"

Last edited by taillow; March 11th, 2024 at 12:56 PM.
Old March 11th, 2024, 03:26 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonkit
Kit || He/him || 4 Moons || Purrks: Unknown

Something was wrong. Moonkit could feel it as soon as he woke up from a quick 9 hour nap. His skin had broken out in teeny little bumps. His bones rattled underneath his pelt. His heart felt hollow. He wanted to cry. He wanted to scream.

"HEY!!!!" Shooting out of his nest and onto shaky white paws, the kit began desperately looking for any adult who could listen. He didn't care who (though preferably Mama or Pops or even Greemaw.) The kit just needed an adult to sniff out the problem and dispose of it. "HEEEELP! HELP! SOMETHING WRONG!"

His heart told him it was momma. Something bad had happened to her, something he could've prevented if he hadn't fallen asleep. Oh stars Moonkit was so scared.
(ooooh arkfamily you wanna respond to this so bad <3 <3 <3 <3
Old March 11th, 2024, 03:36 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Everything was calm. Everything was alright. Until it wasn't. The nursery had been fairly peaceful these past days - if you count peaceful as a large number of kits continuously running about - but just as she passed a sleeping kit's nest... One began to scream. Her heart stopped, and the white she-cat quickly turned on her paws to see Moonkit, one of Larkfire and Darkfall's, scrambling out of his nest. She hurried over without hesitation, leaning down towards the young kit.
"W-what's going... on?"
Nightshiver asked in a hushed, concerned tone, mismatched eyes scanning the youngling for any sign of injury or ailment as he seemed to struggle to walk.
"Does... anything..h-hurt?"
Please let this just be a nightmare the kit had. Her brows furrowed in concern but she pushed away the expression, replacing it with a soft expression to try and not worry the kit further. Alright. She'll have to find Larkfire if anything is amiss.

[ @Poprock ]

Old March 11th, 2024, 06:03 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonkit
Kit || He/him || 4 Moons || Purrks: Unknown

The appearance of Auntie Nightshiver did nothing to help Moonkit's mood, but it did lessen it. The little guy still sobbed and shook with fear, but an adult offering to help? Well of course he felt a little better right away... she could help Momma!

"Everyting hurts!"He wailed, failing to wipe his eyes free of the tears. More just kept appearing. "My - I !!! UGH!" Being a tiny baby was hard. Voicing complex emotions and feelings were something he's never had to do before! He didn't know what to tell Nightshiver to make her understand. Instead, a paw bapped against a rosetted chest. This is what hurts! It's thump thump thumping so hard! And also... He moved his paw to bap against each of his legs. My bones are rattling!!! Like I'm super cold but I'm not cold.... but I feel cold! Once more his paw moved, now bapping at his tummy. I feel like I'm gonna explode! But I didn't eat nothing! I just feel icky here! Unfortunately, none of these words would make it outside of his racing mind. Nightshiver was going to have to play charades with the kit.

"I tink its cause of Momma!!! She hurt! In her room!!!" Now his front paws flapped dramatically at his sides. Too many big emotions in one little package! He was going to explode if his Momma wasn't ok!! NIGHTSHIVER HEEEEEELP!!

@Estelle so sorry for him LOL - since smokekit just died his chill of death purrk is manifesting and he doesnt know how to handle it
Old March 11th, 2024, 11:19 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by tally View Post

Mirekit - ShadowClan Kit

...It didn't look like her sister was all too happy with her for some reason, which drew Mirekit's ears back. Her blue eyes went round in observation as Cindy started to do these.... weird movements with her paws. No sound came from her mouth and as much as she squinted at her littermate, she wasn't able to figure out what she was saying. "...You want more mossies?" she questioned, wondering if that was it. "I can get you more mossies!"

Without waiting for anything else - not even the correction she didn't know she needed - Mirekit tumbled out of the nest again and began to gather up the moss that had flown out upon her arrival. She chased the little pieces in a circle around the nest until most of it was in a pile. Then she used her tiny paws to collect as much as she could, stood on her hind legs, and dumped it back into the nest. "There go! More mossies!"

Cinderkit
~<>~
4 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Kit
small black tabby with minimal white markings; amber eyes

Well that was... one way to clean it all up, though Mirekit had obviously misunderstood her. A black ear flicked in annoyance. It wasn't fair. Mirekit and all her other siblings seemed to have no trouble at all speaking and getting others to understand them. Most of the time, when she tried to talk, it was like there was a pebble in her throat, blocking her voice, and she just couldn't. Speak. Even if she really tried to force her words out, she'd have to really, really force them. Why wasn't it as easy as breathing for her?

Regardless, she blinked her thanks to her sister before beginning to scrunch the recollected moss back into her nest. What did Mirekit even want? Wasn't there some other poor soul she could jump all over? She opened her mouth to ask, but the words got stuck in her throat. Of course they did. Cinderkit furrowed her brows and lashed her tail in frustration before trying again, really trying.

"What...sss up..?" Yes! The words came out! They were small and raspy, but they'd come out! It was really tiering, though, trying to force herself to speak... she could already feel her head starting to hurt from the effort of doing something her voice clearly didn't want her to do. But she was grinning now, incredibly proud of her small victory.
Old March 13th, 2024, 05:45 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

[Tick Kit]
[Purrks- Bewitched/Constant Hunger-no others yet]
[He Him] - [Shadowclan Kit] - [3 Moons]

Tick Kit was curled within his cozy little nest, well, the nest was actually so huge! He could roll around in it and everything! He wasn’t sleeping, no no, sleeping was for kitties who go out and play! And the only playing Tick Kit did was out in the icky territory with mother and his kin. He didn’t talk to Father much, but he always talked to Mother! She was scary, but nice. Squirming around in the nest he pawed at the moss, moss was so odd. Where did it come from? Maybe Mother would know, Mother knew everything, she knew where the funny tasting food came from, she knew why the sky sometimes was grey but TickKit used to think something else. (He thought it was because sometimes the sky got sad!) mother also always knew the best way to leave camp, and how to eat without choking (which had only happened once). Clearly, if that wasn’t proof mother knew everything he didn’t know what proof was! Tick Kit blinked, he’d gotten to daydreaming again. Sighing he squirmed around the moss nest some more, moss was so soft and cozy. He’s going to stay in this nest forever! He couldn’t imagine yearning for the outside like other kittens sometimes did or getting ip to ‘mischief’. This was because Mother taught him better then that, maybe Mother should teach all the kits how to behave? Maybe then, they wouldn’t all be disappointing! Tick Kit paused for a moment, there was this feeling that wasn’t there before.Something gnawing on the inside out, but it wasn’t painful he just felt.. hungry. Maybe he should go ask mother for some food! That’ll soothe his tummy for sure!

•Stoat Leap•
• She/Her • Queen • No Purrks

Her kittens were small and stupid, the kittens around her were smaller and stupider. She hated kits. A queen who hates kits? ‘But why would she have them in the first place!’ Because that queen had to continue her bloodline somehow, and no one else in the family was going to anytime soon. If anything the mangy loners she left behind should be thanking her, her kits wouldn’t have horrible memories of being alone and cold out there and so desperate. Only she would. Right now the little ginger blob she called Tick was squirming around in the moss, she watched with mild boredom in her eyes. She was originally under the belief that, perhaps her kittens would grow brains quicker then the rest but the only one showing promise of such was scarlet, her prized daughter of whom she was very proud of. All the brains and brawn seemed to have only moved to one kit. Lunar kit was okay, Tick Kit was peculiar and Scarlet was perfect, that sounded about right to her. Shadowclan wasn’t heartless as many believed, and she wasn’t heartless as some believed. She adored each one of her furball kits as much as any queen should, that’s how it’s meant to be anyhow.

(Just an activity post! But still open to replies if anyone wants to )

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!