Last post by sillycreatur
Today 09:31 PM

Old January 15th, 2024, 06:24 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive]
It was a conflict in her mind, of whether or not she should let go of him. The anger she felt at her sisters death was still pumping through her, still tinting her vision red. Redhawk wanted to make this cat, and ShadowClan, feel every ounce of pain she had felt upon learning of her sister's demise. Her claws dug in deeper and she let out a snarl.

...But after a moment Red stepped off and allowed the tom to get up. She stood firmly in front of ThunderClan territory so that the tom wouldn't be able to go any further. "Back a-across the border. N-Now." She jerked her head, praying to the stars above that he would leave.

[ @Spookez. ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old January 15th, 2024, 06:55 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Raccoonwhisker

♤--- Current Puurk(s): Monkey's paw. (Wish and Result undecided.)---♤
♤---14 moon old Shadowclan Warrior.---♤

Racconwhisker spat out blood. He shook his fur as he stood up. His back still stinging with pain. He sent a mean glare towards the molly. She was standing in his way, he couldn't go and snatch that rock quickly. It would have looked so nice in his collection...

Taking a deep breath, he walked towards the Shadowclan border. Crossing over and heading back to camp.

@tallulah

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old January 15th, 2024, 08:05 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive]
Yellow-green eyes watched as the ShadowClanner retreated, growing closer towards the border, and then eventually disappearing deeper into ShadowClan territory. Redhawk held her resolve for a beat, then another... until her legs shook feverishly and she collapsed onto the ground. All of the adrenaline from the little fight was gone and suddenly the wounds on her flank stung as well as the small ones on her face. Tears spilled from her eyes as she buried her face into her paws and curled up on the ground. She missed her sister... so much. She had thought that by going out and seeking a fight with a ShadowClan cat, the Clan who had taken her sister's eyesight, that it would at least start to fill up the big, black hole she felt in her chest.

But no. It was still as empty and big as ever and it left Red curled up on the forest floor, tears silently falling and dampening her fur. She knew she should get back to camp, perhaps even get the wounds on her side looked at. But moving wasn't even a thought in the reddish-brown Somali mix's head. All she wanted to do - all she could do - was lay there and pray that energy would soon find her paws again to lead her home.

[ @Rani - Mudhound ]
[ rescue time!! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; January 15th, 2024 at 08:05 PM.
Old January 16th, 2024, 08:23 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
BeetleJuice
BeetleKit, BeetlePaw

13 Moons | They/Bug/It | Pansexual, Polyamorus

ShadowClan Warrior

Purrks: Lyrebirds Lullaby

___

BeetleJuice chuckled to themselves quietly before mimicking DawnStar's voice once more.

'Well you better not set even a claw over the border or I'll have your pelts. I'm sure they'll keep my nest warm.'

___

@Micanomancy @Leafy
'
Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 20 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and sage green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Beetlejuice - @/Ladiebugg ] [Leafpaw - @Leafy ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Fernwillow growled low in her throat at the threat, turning her head to face the voice. "I don't take threats from someone who won't show their face." She snapped. The only reason she did so was because she figured Dawnstar wouldn't cross the border, but she still began herding Leafpaw away from it. Does this cat have nothing better to do than harrass warriors that pass by the border? Leafpaw didn't need to deal with this.

[HELLO I AM S O SORRY--This totally fell of my radar but it is back now!!]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old January 16th, 2024, 06:24 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Just a Scratch | Agatha Kitty

"Shadefrost! With me," was the only command Hawkbite would give the warrior as he exited the camp. He'd hoped the warrior was sensible enough to just follow along. The rest of the clan didn't need to know what they were doing. Lostspark had given him a mission and Hawkbite knew exactly how to go about fulfilling it.

"We're retrieving catchweed, but we're doing it here," Hawkbite spoke, gesturing towards the direction of the border. They weren't quite there yet and Hawkbite spoke in a semi-hushed tone in case there was a patrol about. Not that they could've heard him from a distance anyway, but who knew. "Follow my lead."

Once they were close enough, Hawkbite led them alongside the border, marking the area and acting as though he were holding a standard border patrol, hoping Shadefrost was smart enough to get the idea. Hawkbite was actually scouting out for any ThunderClanners before he'd cross over. He'd gotten information of a patch of the herbs nearby so until he caught scent of that, he'd walk the border. "Let me know if you scent anything off," so far so good, at least from what he could tell.

@Levi 99 - Shadefrost

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 16th, 2024, 08:06 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post

Redhawk
Yellow-green eyes watched as the ShadowClanner retreated, growing closer towards the border, and then eventually disappearing deeper into ShadowClan territory. Redhawk held her resolve for a beat, then another... until her legs shook feverishly and she collapsed onto the ground. All of the adrenaline from the little fight was gone and suddenly the wounds on her flank stung as well as the small ones on her face. Tears spilled from her eyes as she buried her face into her paws and curled up on the ground. She missed her sister... so much. She had thought that by going out and seeking a fight with a ShadowClan cat, the Clan who had taken her sister's eyesight, that it would at least start to fill up the big, black hole she felt in her chest.

But no. It was still as empty and big as ever and it left Red curled up on the forest floor, tears silently falling and dampening her fur. She knew she should get back to camp, perhaps even get the wounds on her side looked at. But moving wasn't even a thought in the reddish-brown Somali mix's head. All she wanted to do - all she could do - was lay there and pray that energy would soon find her paws again to lead her home.

[ @Rani - Mudhound ]
[ rescue time!! ]

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

The Commander was hiding in the shadows watching the entire encounter. He didn't know what Raccoowhisker wanted on that side of the border, but he'd remember the warrior breaking Dawnstar's direct orders about crossing alone. Shameful if he said so himself. [ @Spookez. ] He watched as the warrior slinked back off towards the camp, perhaps he'd confront them later about this encounter.

His eyes darted back towards the ThunderClanner, his fur bristling. He so badly wanted to sink his claws into their pelt, the grief from the murder of his apprentice still fresh. He was smarter than that though, he was almost certain there would be another cat nearby.

Besides that, the warrior had slumped down and started crying? He couldn't attack a pitiful creature like that! A dark chuckle escaped the tabby as he crept out of the shadows and stood a tail length from the border. His eyes were gleaming with mockery. "What's this?" The Commander spat towards the molly. "Are all ThunderClanners like this?"

His tail lashed as he awaited her acknowledgement. Then a memory came back to him. "This is very familiar, yes. So very familiar," Hawkbite began, a dark smirk finding it's way on his lips as he reminisced. "Reminds me of that one warrior Bumblestar really liked. . . I don't recall the name but boy oh boy did her green eye make a wonderful gift to Dawnstar! That warrior looked as pathetic as you do right now," Hawkbite spat with a grimace.

After a moment of letting those words settle around her, not knowing the significance they'd actually hold for her, he was ready to turn around and leave her.

[separate from his current patrol with Shade]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 16th, 2024 at 08:09 PM.
Old January 17th, 2024, 05:43 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

"Shadefrost! With me," was the only command Hawkbite would give the warrior as he exited the camp. He'd hoped the warrior was sensible enough to just follow along. The rest of the clan didn't need to know what they were doing. Lostspark had given him a mission and Hawkbite knew exactly how to go about fulfilling it.

"We're retrieving catchweed, but we're doing it here," Hawkbite spoke, gesturing towards the direction of the border. They weren't quite there yet and Hawkbite spoke in a semi-hushed tone in case there was a patrol about. Not that they could've heard him from a distance anyway, but who knew. "Follow my lead."

Once they were close enough, Hawkbite led them alongside the border, marking the area and acting as though he were holding a standard border patrol, hoping Shadefrost was smart enough to get the idea. Hawkbite was actually scouting out for any ThunderClanners before he'd cross over. He'd gotten information of a patch of the herbs nearby so until he caught scent of that, he'd walk the border. "Let me know if you scent anything off," so far so good, at least from what he could tell.

@Levi 99 - Shadefrost
SHADEFROST
(SHADOWCLAN'SGREATEST)
AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE, BEEFED UP (T3) | ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, SILVER TONGUE | ACTIVE

*Sigh* Shadefrost really couldn't exist in peace for one day could he. THe back tom pushed himself to his paw, following the enforcer who's name he was unsure of, out of camp. Well, when one lived around a bunch of animals that they hated as much as Shade, it was only a matter o time before one of them did something to annoy him. The tom stayed silent as he moved through the territory, his eyes scanning the area for any signs of danger. After a little while the pair of cats arrived at one of Shade's favorite killing spots Herondive Hollow. Okay, now he was interested, what were they doing here? The answer came a moment after, as the enforcer began to explain. Shadefrost only listened, his respect for the warrior growing slightly. So maybe, just maybe, not all of his clanmates were as weak as he suspected them to be. If he found out the name of this cat, there was a possibility he'd try and commit it to memory. The pair of Shadowclanners continued on farther, walking alongside the border. Shade had never done anything like this before, so he was a little out of his element. Usually he was crossing specifically to pick fights with squirrels, which meant stealth was the last thing on his mind since he wanted them to find him. But if it helped he did now a route they could take in order to get deep into the territory before getting spotted by a patrol. "Hey," he said in a low whisper, "How far into Thunderclan do we need to go for this plant?"

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; January 17th, 2024 at 05:43 PM.
Old January 19th, 2024, 03:59 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
Witheredclaw-56 moons-She/Her

Some kit wanted to cause trouble, so here she was. Babysitting. Making sure the brat didn't get himself killed while sharpening his own killer instinct. A mean glare watched the young tom reach ThunderClan's border they shared, and from the concealing tall grass the monstrous warrior emerged. Ragged and covered in battle scars, Witheredclaw limped over to his side, her face twisted into a sneering scowl that hid the pain the limp caused all the way up to her shoulder.

Only because one paw was horrendously disfigured. A birth defect, that left the brown and grey tabby with a mangled, twisted paw...and abnormal growth in her claws. One such claw was what Witheredclaw referred to as her 'talon'. An enlarged, massive claw in the center of her paw- The source of her limp and pain as each step sent the sharp spasms whenever the claw pushed from the ground.

But she wasn't about to let any cat see her weakness. Her pain. Her misery. They didn't care, and they never would. So be it. For a moment, the cold, amber glare slid down to Yellowpaw, and he could see...just for a moment...a thought cross the mangled warrior's mind.

Yellowpaw was very fortunate that he was ShadowClan....and that someone knew she had accompanied him on this little....quest.

The comment of disguising their scent made a tattered ear flick, and the gaze finally slid back as Witheredclaw surveyed the border, sniffing for any sign of an enemy patrol. Oh she hoped she saw one...
"If you want to be a coward. If you're looking for a fight..why hide?" Witheredclaw sneered. Her voice was terrible; Like two course rocks rubbing and grinding together, as if she spoke with a perpetual snarl or growl her entire life...which she did, "Oh, oh I see...you want to be...sneaky? Is there something other than a little hunting on your mind?" Witheredclaw didn't pretend to care in either expression or tone even as she pried. She flexed her claws, tapping them jarringly against the ground.

"If you want to stink up the whole territory, there's a patch of garlic on the other side of that bend." She twisted her neck around to stare off at an alder tree that had fallen over. She would have used her tail..had she a tail and not a stump. "Bring back a clump for me." She turned and sat down a fox-length from the border. Even if a patrol did come, she was well inside her territory, simply watching for any ThunderClan invaders. That was the story until further notice.

@spore.
Yellowpaw ran and got garlic. (sorry for obscenely short reply)

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old January 21st, 2024, 07:19 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

No one was respecting the border, everyone was mean, Mudhound was grumpy, humpf humpf hurumpf! The large maine coon mix's face was contorted in an uncharacteristic frown as they stomped along, straight plowing through bushes and low branches as they did.

The tripods single back leg hurt still, wrapped in cobwebs to protect it as the last of the blisters from mild frostbite healed but at least they were walking due to their weirdly fast healing rate. And where were they walking? To yet another area of MEANIES! Yes it wasnt just River-jerks, but also Shadow-bullies! Stories had come trickling in of cats invading onto thunderclans territory and stealing or just attacking for no reason! What MEANIES!

Well they wouldnt be getting across if Mudhound had anything to say about it! No one bullies their clan and potentially harms their apprentices or takes food from their leaf bare hungry mouth!

The large warrior stomped through the brush, tail lashing behind them as they remarked the border, eventually coming upon the ravine that they'd fought a bunch of foxes at so long ago. The log bridge was still there and- HEY! So was a cat!

@finley.exe

Last edited by Rani; January 21st, 2024 at 07:20 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2024, 08:53 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
SHADEFROST
(SHADOWCLAN'SGREATEST)
AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE, BEEFED UP (T3) | ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, SILVER TONGUE | ACTIVE

*Sigh* Shadefrost really couldn't exist in peace for one day could he. THe back tom pushed himself to his paw, following the enforcer who's name he was unsure of, out of camp. Well, when one lived around a bunch of animals that they hated as much as Shade, it was only a matter o time before one of them did something to annoy him. The tom stayed silent as he moved through the territory, his eyes scanning the area for any signs of danger. After a little while the pair of cats arrived at one of Shade's favorite killing spots Herondive Hollow. Okay, now he was interested, what were they doing here? The answer came a moment after, as the enforcer began to explain. Shadefrost only listened, his respect for the warrior growing slightly. So maybe, just maybe, not all of his clanmates were as weak as he suspected them to be. If he found out the name of this cat, there was a possibility he'd try and commit it to memory. The pair of Shadowclanners continued on farther, walking alongside the border. Shade had never done anything like this before, so he was a little out of his element. Usually he was crossing specifically to pick fights with squirrels, which meant stealth was the last thing on his mind since he wanted them to find him. But if it helped he did now a route they could take in order to get deep into the territory before getting spotted by a patrol. "Hey," he said in a low whisper, "How far into Thunderclan do we need to go for this plant?"

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

"Not far, follow me," Hawkbite would reply quickly, offering a smirk with his side glance. Without any further hesitation, the Commander darted across the border, not really checking to make sure Shadefrost was keeping up. He moved quickly through the undergrowth, keeping his paws light and not lingering in a spot for more than a couple seconds as he tracked the scent he was following.

Finally -- once he was a little ways over the border -- he found the little plant that Lostspark had sent him out here for. He grabbed a mouthful, turning to gesture towards Shadefrost to do the same, his green hues darting around to keep watch as the warrior hopefully listened. He wasn't going to say a word while they were on the ThunderClan side.

Silently, Hawkbite waited for Shadefrost to gather the herbs.

[+3 catchweed]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL