Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:58 PM
A Pool Of Cold Blood......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:57 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:53 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:50 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by burntToast
Today 01:47 PM

Old October 26th, 2020, 12:41 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

"Oof!" Halfaw landed on his stomach and tried to hold him down. He snapped at her with his fangs and kicked with his hind legs to dislodge her. "Alright, good thinking landing on me, but don't try to pin me. Instead, try inflicting a wound, and then getting off again." He rolled to his feet. "Wanna try something else?" @Goldenmac

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old October 26th, 2020, 12:52 PM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareenakit View Post
"Oof!" Halfaw landed on his stomach and tried to hold him down. He snapped at her with his fangs and kicked with his hind legs to dislodge her. "Alright, good thinking landing on me, but don't try to pin me. Instead, try inflicting a wound, and then getting off again." He rolled to his feet. "Wanna try something else?" @Goldenmac

Halfpaw got off of him and sat down, her paw was slightly sore but that didn't bother her much. She tried to repeat in her head what she had learned uptil now, Don't give away intent, Outsmart opponents, Attack quickly, don't try to use brute force on bigger opponents, and that was about it.
"Yeah!" The chimera meowed, getting up.
Old October 26th, 2020, 05:51 PM

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

"That makes sense", she replied going over all tips in her head. Even though some of the tips was stuff she already new, and that bothered her a bit, she was still happy that she got to hangout and hunt with someone, especially after her last to gathering experiences.

Her attention was brought back to the subject when she heard something scuffle through the bushes. "I think I found something", she whisperer, getting into a crouch and looking around. Spotting a squirrel she quietly stalked forward and pounced. She new she couldn't have waited for to long, other wise it would've noticed her and climbed up the tree. "I got a squirrel", she added, burying it under the nearby try and padding over. "Have you found anything yet?"

@Boo Bread

Last edited by duCky; October 26th, 2020 at 05:54 PM.
Old October 27th, 2020, 02:15 AM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Eclipse View Post
"Alright. Then let's go", she said, motioning for her to follow as she padded out of the clearing and into the territory. "First we'll learn some of the hunting basics, and then we can go explore and check the borders." She knew her apprentice was eager to explore, and that is was important to check the borders, especially with the recent scuffles lately. Remembering the tips the Amberglow gave her earlier, she began sniffing the air, looking for a spot to catch some prey.

@Redtalon
// Thought I'd move this to the territory! (:
Ember followed her new mentor without much question--because really--this was better than she imagined. The best case scenario, really. No way did the calico think Berrydust was gonna start training so fast! Emberpaw felt excitement hitch her breathing at the thought of hunting. Soon enough, she would know what it was like to catch prey in her own claws, to stalk and lose herself to the hunter's instincts that always tugged at her before, but always went unheeded. This was just... a dream come true.

Ember paused when Berrydust sniffed the air, and her ears flicked. "What are you doing? Searching for prey or something?"

Last edited by Ziera; October 27th, 2020 at 02:16 AM.
Old October 27th, 2020, 01:03 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

// @bmkmb

Whiteclaw sniffed disdainfully at Lionpaw's little grin. Who did he think he was? Oh, right, they'd already gone over this. Lionpaw thought he was the Clan leader, the boss, the guy who controlled everyone. He was obviously the leader of the apprentices. He was the one who stayed an apprentice, but was so cool. All the girls loved him and the guys aspired to be like him, the cool golden cute tom.

The reason he hated Lionpaw so much was because that he believed he was so cool. When in reality, he wasn't. Lionpaw thought that he could rule the world(though he'd already said that) and that he could smirk, he could do anything he wanted. Buckstar had better watch out, there would be a new leader soon. Whiteclaw was a good hunter, a fine defender, and other stuff too. But he wasn't charismatic, he didn't have anything. Cats weren't drawn to him, they didn't like him especially. All they did was tease him, and he was always the butt of the jokes. Whiteclaw was the Clan's entertainment, the one who could always make them laugh-and not in a good way. A bad way. Like, teasing way.

Wait, his apprentice was speaking again. Something about doing running training now? Why the heck? They were in a starsdamned forest for goodness sake. "Fine," he meowed curtly. "We can play...hide-and-seek tag." He tried not to let the expression of disgust slip onto his face, but really? Tag? They weren't kits. Whiteclaw was a warrior, and Lionpaw was like...a really old apprentice. Not super old, just older than the rest. So what prompted him to play tag?

Oh, hide-and-seek tag. Not just tag, no. They had to add even something more stupid, oh wait. Nono, the first thing was stupid, the second even more. He hated how Lionpaw decided everything, and how he was forced to go along with it. Whiteclaw wetnt along with it because...because actually er...he was bored, kinda sorta. And he wanted to impress Lionpaw, to make him think that he was cool, not that stupid idiot mentor who was like an overgrown baby and couldn't do anything for himself. But he could. He was smart. He was strong.

Whiteclaw flicked his tail, staring out into the forest. Life, life, life. Now, where should he hide? He wanted to impress Lionpaw, he wanted to see that shocked but wow my mentor's cool look on his face. He wanted to make him see that life wasn't all glitter and gold, that you didn't always win. He should hide in the fox burrow. Yes, that was the place. Or the badger set...? Either one, Lionpaw probably wouldn't find him because of the predator scent. He knew it was cheating, kinda, but not really in the end. Whiteclaw let out a content grin at the stunning idea.

He turned back around, letting his smile slip away making sure that his apprentice didn't see the last of it. He didn't want the younger cat to think he was some ass who tried to be kind and acted like the parent to all the cats. Oh, no. He honestly hated playing dad, and controlling and lording over cats wasn't his style. Whiteclaw much preferred to wait and listen, see what the other cat would do and then make his move. You learned much more and you were able to not trip up as much.

"Okay," he murmured back, hearing the kinda rude word. Whiteclaw twitched his ears, quite proud of himself and his exceptional hearing. "Alright," he drawled. "Don't follow me, or you'll be in big trouble. I'm serious." The grey tom bounded off into the forest, lashing his tail triumphantly as he found the fox burrow, abandoned. Yes. He wrinkled his nose at the musty scent and slid into it, then bunched into a tight ball, hiding from the line of view if you were to look in.

Perfect.
being this young is art

Old October 27th, 2020, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtalon View Post

// Thought I'd move this to the territory! (:
Ember followed her new mentor without much question--because really--this was better than she imagined. The best case scenario, really. No way did the calico think Berrydust was gonna start training so fast! Emberpaw felt excitement hitch her breathing at the thought of hunting. Soon enough, she would know what it was like to catch prey in her own claws, to stalk and lose herself to the hunter's instincts that always tugged at her before, but always went unheeded. This was just... a dream come true.

Ember paused when Berrydust sniffed the air, and her ears flicked. "What are you doing? Searching for prey or something?"
She nodded. "Open your jaw, sniff the air, and tell me what you smell", she mewed. "If you can't see the prey, the best way to find it is to smell it." She wanted to wait and see what Emberpaw new before going on. After that she wanted to teach her how to crouch, and have her practice on basic things like leaves, just for her to get the hang of it. That was one of the tips that Amberglow gave her.

Last edited by duCky; October 27th, 2020 at 06:44 PM.
Old October 27th, 2020, 08:57 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Amberglow carefully dropped down on the ground into her hunter's crouch as soon as Berrydust responded. She sniffed around a bit for any prey. She started wondering how many preys they would catch. Also wondering if they would become friends because the she-cat would like to gain a friend. Anyways, hunting always made the molly think. I guess you could say it was just how you could tell it was her passion—or a strong hobby. Nonetheless, Amberglow always enjoyed it, no matter the circumstance.

The warrior picked her head up and swooped it to the side as she heard Berrydust. "Ah, great!" She said as she brought her neck fully up, "No, I haven't caught anything yet." It kind of embarrassed the molly, but it was fine.

Just then, the tall grass near them caught ruffle—too big to be the wind though. She stuck up her nose to sniff the air. Smelt like... like a mouse. The molly set out one paw forward, lowered down, and sent a controlled lurch at the prey. She scooped it up with unsheathed claws and clamped it in her jaws. She went over to the pile they were going to bring back to camp and placed it down.

// @Spoopy Eclipse

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old October 28th, 2020, 09:43 AM

"Nice catch", she mewed, continuing to look for prey. She caught the scent of a rabbit into and followed it to a nearby tree. Crouching, she put a paw forward and pounced, picking it up in her claws and putting it in her jaw. She padded back to the pile, setting it down with the rest.

@Boo Bread
Old October 28th, 2020, 02:38 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

@Goldenmac

Darkfire nodded. "We're going to try some defensive maneuvers. I'll attack and you defend, and we'll go from there. Ready?" He moved to an offensive stance, tail twitching gently.

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old October 29th, 2020, 11:47 AM

My Mood: Hungry

CheetahFur would continue walking along ThunderClan territory quietly, not to disturb any other cats hunting.Shed carefully place each paw, why am I being so care?CheetahFur though, she decided to speed up her pace to get back to the camp quicker.