Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:47 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM

Old December 23rd, 2016, 08:05 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

@Maplefur
Fawnpaw raced unknowingly across the border with her friend, scaring off the prey. (Know any SHC kitties? XD)

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; December 23rd, 2016 at 08:10 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 08:10 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezecloud View Post
@Maplefur
Fawnpaw raced unknowingly across the border with her friend, scaring off the prey.
Hydrangeapaw followed after Fawnpaw. She didn't recognize any of the territory around them, but she pushed it off. After all, Fawnpaw was older than she was, so surely she knew where they were. The young molly couldn't tell where they were, as she hadn't been an apprentice for a full moon yet, so she didn't know most of the territory. It didn't help with the snow covering everything, either. "What should we catch first?" She asked, excited to actually be hunting.

Old December 23rd, 2016, 08:13 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Hydrangeapaw followed after Fawnpaw. She didn't recognize any of the territory around them, but she pushed it off. After all, Fawnpaw was older than she was, so surely she knew where they were. The young molly couldn't tell where they were, as she hadn't been an apprentice for a full moon yet, so she didn't know most of the territory. It didn't help with the snow covering everything, either. "What should we catch first?" She asked, excited to actually be hunting.
(Fawnpaw is only 7 moons XD)
"Hmm..." She mewed, before her eyes lit up at the sight of a somewhat plump starling. "That'll be great!" She exclaimed, crouching down. (We need a SHC cat to find us RC apprentices)

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; December 23rd, 2016 at 08:14 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 08:16 PM

Quote:
(Fawnpaw is only 7 moons XD)
"Hmm..." She mewed, before her eyes lit up at the sight of a somewhat plump starling. "That'll be great!" She exclaimed, crouching down. (We need a SHC cat to find us RC apprentices)
(Hahah still older than Hydrangea- she's only 6 moons, so she still looks up to Fawnpaw and views her as an older apprentice. Plus she's not the brightest cat xD)

Hydrangeapaw froze as she saw the bird, then crouched down a moment later. She didn't move, instead allowing Fawnpaw to make the catch, seeing as she had seen it first. She also wanted to watch her hunt, so hopefully Hydrangeapaw would have a decent attempt when it came to be her turn.

Old December 23rd, 2016, 08:18 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
(Hahah still older than Hydrangea- she's only 6 moons, so she still looks up to Fawnpaw and views her as an older apprentice. Plus she's not the brightest cat xD)

Hydrangeapaw froze as she saw the bird, then crouched down a moment later. She didn't move, instead allowing Fawnpaw to make the catch, seeing as she had seen it first. She also wanted to watch her hunt, so hopefully Hydrangeapaw would have a decent attempt when it came to be her turn.
The Riverclan Apprentice prepared to leap, before pushing off with her hind legs, and landing on top of the bird, before swiping it on the neck, her eyes gleaming with pride (Of herself 0 : )

(New!) Character Site

Last edited by Silhouettes; December 23rd, 2016 at 08:20 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 08:22 PM

Quote:
The Riverclan Apprentice prepared to leap, before pushing off with her hind legs, and landing on top of the bird, before swiping it on the neck, her eyes gleaming with pride (Of herself 0 : )
Hydrangeapaw's head shot up as her friend made the catch, a smile on her face. "Wow, that was great, Fawnpaw!" Just wait 'till Frozenbreath see's me walking back into camp with prey in my jaws! She scanned the territory, hoping to find some other prey. "It smells funny here," she commented, her nose twitching.

Old December 23rd, 2016, 08:24 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Hydrangeapaw's head shot up as her friend made the catch, a smile on her face. "Wow, that was great, Fawnpaw!" Just wait 'till Frozenbreath see's me walking back into camp with prey in my jaws! She scanned the territory, hoping to find some other prey. "It smells funny here," she commented, her nose twitching.
"Thanks!" She mewed, before sniffing the air herself. Oh no... She thought, and froze. This wan't Riverclan territory.,, (ANY SHADOWCLAN CATS?)

(New!) Character Site

Last edited by Silhouettes; December 24th, 2016 at 09:55 AM.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 08:30 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
(Wait, shouldn't this be in Shadowclan territory thread?)
She started to tremble, "T-this is Shadowclans territory." She whispered, fear pursing her quiet mew.

(New!) Character Site

Old December 23rd, 2016, 08:32 PM

Quote:
(Wait, shouldn't this be in Shadowclan territory thread?)
She started to tremble, "T-this is Shadowclans territory." She whispered, fear pursing her quiet mew.
(No cause they're close enough to Riverclan's territory.)

"Wait... what?" Hydrangeapaw's eyes widened, and she quickly scanned the area around them. I don't think any Shadowclan cat has found us... yet. "Which way is back to our territory?" She hissed quietly, hunching down into a small ball to try and stay hidden.

Old December 23rd, 2016, 08:34 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
(No cause they're close enough to Riverclan's territory.)

"Wait... what?" Hydrangeapaw's eyes widened, and she quickly scanned the area around them. I don't think any Shadowclan cat has found us... yet. "Which way is back to our territory?" She hissed quietly, hunching down into a small ball to try and stay hidden.
She whipped around, helplessness fresh in her eyes "I-I don't know, I'm sorry, this is all my fault!" She whispered. (To think I signed her up for being Med apprentice XD, wait, u leaving now?)

(New!) Character Site