Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM

Old October 7th, 2017, 02:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Honeypaw yowled loudly hoping Applepaw maybe would here,” APPLEPAW COME HERE! I DON’T WANT TO TRESPASS, BUT I’M TRYING TO FIND YOU!”

Luckily, Applepaw was nearby, and hear her sister’s call,” I’M COMING HONEY!” She reached the border,” What? We are in separate clans, we can’t hang together every day, I’ll reveal my suprise soon, just be patient and focus on training and helping mom stop crying- what? I know she’d be crying.”

Honeypaw snorted,” Yeah, I finally got her to go on a patrol. I know, but I had to share the news with you, our brother’s a warrior now.”

Applepaw gasped,” Really? What’s Lob’s warrior name?”

Honeypaw started rolling in laugher and snorted,” Lobsterbreathe.”

Applepaw laughed,” OMG that’s hilarious!” (So weird using OMG in RPs, instead of Oh my Gosh, but Apple’d never say Oh my Gosh, OMG def.)

Sunstrike stalked over to the border,” Applepaw, your a Shadowclan apprentice, not Riverclan.”

Applepaw shrunk down slightly,” Sorry. My sister was informing me of my brother’s warrior ceremony.”

Sunstrike scowled,” Honeypaw- that coulda waited until the gathering. Come on Applepaw let’s show Riverclan that we are a separate clan from them.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 8th, 2017, 12:21 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@Fern ( can Golden be hunting with Cloudsky someone not related to Apple?)
Dawn was just cracking as Applepaw reached the border she flicked her gaze around carefully, seeing the coast was clear, she set one paw down on the other side of the border, then another paw, she was careful, and quiet, she knew it was trespassing, but she had to get away before her mentor hauled her back to camp, once she was further into the territory, she knew she could cut over to thunderpath border, and await a patrol further from where she cut through the territory. Her ears were pricked alert for any signs of a dawn patrol or any cat, specifically her mentor. She only about ten pawsteps in when she smelled cats, she paused If I dive into the bush, they’ll hear me, if I run back, then I’m accepting another day in Shadowclan.

Cloudsky squinted at the cat ahead,” Goldenstep, there’s a Shadowclan apprentice. I’ll just chase them off, since after all, they are having to restock there fresh kill pile, rebuild dens, and are low on herbs, no need to attack the apprentice, they probably were going for a swim or fishing, who knows.” She stepped forward,” Youngster, we aren’t one clan anymore, return home.”

Applepaw glanced up at Cloudsky,” Cloudsky, I’m sorry I’m trespassing, I had to do it to get away from my mentor, I’ve been trying to leave to join Riverclan, but every day my mentor’s caught me waiting at the border and dragged me back to camp, and I never could catch the sunhigh patrol, or the evening patrol, my only hope was trespassing and waiting at the thunderpath border. Please don’t chase me back, please let me come to camp. I-I have kin there. I don’t know if you know them well, but my father is Goldenstep, my mother is Lynxsky, my sister is Honeypaw, and my brother is Lobsterpa- Lobsterbreathe.” She awaited the white she-cats response.

Cloudsky blinked,” You poor thing, yes, we’ll take you to camp, Goldenstep, why don’t you usher your daughter back to our camp. Since after all she wishes to join Riverclan and finally made it this far?” She looked at Goldenstep for an answer.

Applepaw’s fur was ungroomed and mattered, she looked exausted, but she had done it, she made it to Riverclan, for now atleast, she took a quick glance behind her as she walked forward only to see Sunstrike, her mentor, scowling before turning around He knew better than to trespass to get me back.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 8th, 2017, 04:57 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
Sorry for the (very) late reply!

Not soon after she caught the small animal, another scent hung in the air. It was a shadowclan cat. The molly's fur spiked up slightly. Both the smell of the mouse and the previous flooding making her oblivious of who the cat was. Her heart beat in her chest rapidly. Fawnstep cautiously set the piece of prey down in case he or she was going to attack. Her tail fur fluffed up a bit, as well as her claws unsheathing just in case.

The way the shecat went into defence caught Sharptalon's attention, it reminded him of someone that he met from across the border, he thought hard while continuing to hide. Fawn! Ears perked, "Fawn? Is that you?" He said staying hidden just in case it wasn't her.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old October 12th, 2017, 05:01 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@Fern ( can Golden be hunting with Cloudsky someone not related to Apple?)
Dawn was just cracking as Applepaw reached the border she flicked her gaze around carefully, seeing the coast was clear, she set one paw down on the other side of the border, then another paw, she was careful, and quiet, she knew it was trespassing, but she had to get away before her mentor hauled her back to camp, once she was further into the territory, she knew she could cut over to thunderpath border, and await a patrol further from where she cut through the territory. Her ears were pricked alert for any signs of a dawn patrol or any cat, specifically her mentor. She only about ten pawsteps in when she smelled cats, she paused If I dive into the bush, they’ll hear me, if I run back, then I’m accepting another day in Shadowclan.

Cloudsky squinted at the cat ahead,” Goldenstep, there’s a Shadowclan apprentice. I’ll just chase them off, since after all, they are having to restock there fresh kill pile, rebuild dens, and are low on herbs, no need to attack the apprentice, they probably were going for a swim or fishing, who knows.” She stepped forward,” Youngster, we aren’t one clan anymore, return home.”

Applepaw glanced up at Cloudsky,” Cloudsky, I’m sorry I’m trespassing, I had to do it to get away from my mentor, I’ve been trying to leave to join Riverclan, but every day my mentor’s caught me waiting at the border and dragged me back to camp, and I never could catch the sunhigh patrol, or the evening patrol, my only hope was trespassing and waiting at the thunderpath border. Please don’t chase me back, please let me come to camp. I-I have kin there. I don’t know if you know them well, but my father is Goldenstep, my mother is Lynxsky, my sister is Honeypaw, and my brother is Lobsterpa- Lobsterbreathe.” She awaited the white she-cats response.

Cloudsky blinked,” You poor thing, yes, we’ll take you to camp, Goldenstep, why don’t you usher your daughter back to our camp. Since after all she wishes to join Riverclan and finally made it this far?” She looked at Goldenstep for an answer.

Applepaw’s fur was ungroomed and mattered, she looked exausted, but she had done it, she made it to Riverclan, for now atleast, she took a quick glance behind her as she walked forward only to see Sunstrike, her mentor, scowling before turning around He knew better than to trespass to get me back.
"Applepaw?" He whisered softly, looking to Cloudsky for a moment before back to his daughter. "You really want to join Riverclan again?" The tom said, voice cracking with emotion. He looked like he was about to tear up, but held it in. He licked Applepaw's head, ushering her away from the border and towards camp. He was glad he went hunting with Cloudsky now, he got his daughter back.

"Cloudsky, can you grab the prey?" He asked, gesturing to a few small pieces of prey nearby. Goldenstep licked his chest quickly before trotting back to Applepaw, looking at her with a smile.

"Your sister and mother are going to freak out. Now that I have all the shecats in my life back." He said, cracking a small joke.

(Sorry it was late lol)

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old October 12th, 2017, 05:51 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Applepaw?" He whisered softly, looking to Cloudsky for a moment before back to his daughter. "You really want to join Riverclan again?" The tom said, voice cracking with emotion. He looked like he was about to tear up, but held it in. He licked Applepaw's head, ushering her away from the border and towards camp. He was glad he went hunting with Cloudsky now, he got his daughter back.

"Cloudsky, can you grab the prey?" He asked, gesturing to a few small pieces of prey nearby. Goldenstep licked his chest quickly before trotting back to Applepaw, looking at her with a smile.

"Your sister and mother are going to freak out. Now that I have all the shecats in my life back." He said, cracking a small joke.

(Sorry it was late lol)
Applepaw gave a small nod,” Yeah I do. Now I’m free from my old mentor and clan.” She meowed

Cloudsky nodded grabbing the prey.

Old October 30th, 2017, 02:12 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Smallpaw trailed behind his mentor, his jaws parted for scents of prey. The forest was huge, and he couldn't believe that ShadowClan territory was so vast. Well, The young tom cat concluded to himself. ShadowClan was a pretty big clan. His paws landed lightly on the peaty ground, which was still working on soaking in the tide of water that had swept through his territory. He had wondered how so much rain had to fall to cover this much land.

Smallpaw flicked his black and white tail, listening to his mentor speak. He quickened hos pace so he was padding beside her, and glanced quickly down to make sure he was placing his paws right. The small apprentice didn't want to stumble around like a half-blind badger; he took pride in his smooth, quiet, and even gait. As the spotted apprentice jumped neatly over a root, he waited until his mentor had finished speaking before offering a polite response of agreement.

"That sounds like a reasonable idea." His eyes shone with pleasure. It was nice in the pine forest, with the wind in his fur and the sound of birds surrounding his senses. The forest, despite the recent flooding, smelled fresh and homey; it was the scent that bathed his tongue whenever he stood near the entrance of the camp as a kit. Now, he could actually go exploring for himself! "Is it far from here?" The agile tom wasn't tired yet, but he knew that as far as the two cats traveled away from the camp, they would have to double back and trek the same distance back. Smallpaw hoped he wouldn't grow to weary.
Blackfrost lifted her head slightly to peer up at the dense, overhanging trees that gently swayed above them due to a chilling breeze that now went through the forest. It was certain that the cold, unforgiving season known as Leafbare was almost upon them, soon bringing so much white snow that would make the nights difficult to sleep through and prey harder to find. Despite this, the shecat knew that it was just simply routine and every clan would have to go through it, one way or another. The mentor drew away from these troubling thoughts of the near future, however, when her ears twitched to the sound of her apprentice asking a question. She glanced at the young male, Smallpaw, who now walked beside her at a respectful, brisk pace. Her tail swished behind the shecat in a back-and-forth motion as her whiskers twitched with amusement. “Don’t worry about that, it is nothing you cannot handle.” Blackfrost assured him, “There will be times in the future where you will have to travel farther than these hunting grounds, so it would be beneficial for you to get used to traveling this far now. As your mentor, I will make sure that you get plenty of exercise though, so you’ll be a fast, strong Shadowclan warrior that the clan will be honored to have. We aren’t that far away now though, come along.” With that being now said, the black-and-white-furred warrior quickened her pace through the undergrowth until they reached the known Riverclan border that was divided with a small, shallow stream of water running through the woods. “This is where our hunting grounds stop and Riverclan is just over there, take a whiff and see if you can smell anything interesting.” Even though they were not in Riverclan territory, the easily-noticeable smell of fish twitched in her senses, so it would be no challenge for Smallpaw to pick up the Riverclan scent that was before them.

Last edited by Captain; October 30th, 2017 at 02:13 PM.
Old November 4th, 2017, 06:55 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleRobin View Post
Blackfrost lifted her head slightly to peer up at the dense, overhanging trees that gently swayed above them due to a chilling breeze that now went through the forest. It was certain that the cold, unforgiving season known as Leafbare was almost upon them, soon bringing so much white snow that would make the nights difficult to sleep through and prey harder to find. Despite this, the shecat knew that it was just simply routine and every clan would have to go through it, one way or another. The mentor drew away from these troubling thoughts of the near future, however, when her ears twitched to the sound of her apprentice asking a question. She glanced at the young male, Smallpaw, who now walked beside her at a respectful, brisk pace. Her tail swished behind the she-cat in a back-and-forth motion as her whiskers twitched with amusement. “Don’t worry about that, it is nothing you cannot handle.” Blackfrost assured him, “There will be times in the future where you will have to travel farther than these hunting grounds, so it would be beneficial for you to get used to traveling this far now. As your mentor, I will make sure that you get plenty of exercise though, so you’ll be a fast, strong Shadowclan warrior that the clan will be honored to have. We aren’t that far away now though, come along.” With that being now said, the black-and-white-furred warrior quickened her pace through the undergrowth until they reached the known Riverclan border that was divided with a small, shallow stream of water running through the woods. “This is where our hunting grounds stop and Riverclan is just over there, take a whiff and see if you can smell anything interesting.” Even though they were not in Riverclan territory, the easily-noticeable smell of fish twitched in her senses, so it would be no challenge for Smallpaw to pick up the Riverclan scent that was before them.
Smallpaw fluffed up his fur against a chill that swept through his small body. The tom cat glanced around at his surroundings as they swept through the forest. For a moment, the young apprentice wondered why it was getting so cold. Having been born in the summer, he had never experienced temperatures colder than what his thin fur could handle. Maybe it would just keep on getting closer.

Drawn away from his thoughts, Smallpaw listened to his mentor's reply. He was reassured at her steady voice; she was a good warrior, and would make sure to introduce him to the life of a warrior steadily. ...Travel farther than your hunting grounds... He felt a feeling of daunting creep into his paws, and flicked his tail, eager to get rid of the feeling. He didn't want to go that far just yet. Well, maybe when he was older. Smallpaw bounded after Blackfrost as she picked up the pace, startled by the sudden decision. The tom cat blinked his pale green eyes, an unusual color, even for a feline, and parted his jaws obediently. The black and white tom scented the RiverClan scent, recognizing their scent from when He had gone with his clan for shelter during the flood.

"Oh yes," Smallpaw meowed, half to himself. "I do remember their scent. It was noble of them to offer ShadowClan shelter throughout the floods that swept through our territory."

Last edited by Undercover; November 4th, 2017 at 06:55 PM.
Old November 5th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Smallpaw fluffed up his fur against a chill that swept through his small body. The tom cat glanced around at his surroundings as they swept through the forest. For a moment, the young apprentice wondered why it was getting so cold. Having been born in the summer, he had never experienced temperatures colder than what his thin fur could handle. Maybe it would just keep on getting closer.

Drawn away from his thoughts, Smallpaw listened to his mentor's reply. He was reassured at her steady voice; she was a good warrior, and would make sure to introduce him to the life of a warrior steadily. ...Travel farther than your hunting grounds... He felt a feeling of daunting creep into his paws, and flicked his tail, eager to get rid of the feeling. He didn't want to go that far just yet. Well, maybe when he was older. Smallpaw bounded after Blackfrost as she picked up the pace, startled by the sudden decision. The tom cat blinked his pale green eyes, an unusual color, even for a feline, and parted his jaws obediently. The black and white tom scented the RiverClan scent, recognizing their scent from when He had gone with his clan for shelter during the flood.

"Oh yes," Smallpaw meowed, half to himself. "I do remember their scent. It was noble of them to offer ShadowClan shelter throughout the floods that swept through our territory."
Blackfrost nodded to Smallpaw’s words with a slight smile coming to her expression. “Indeed, it was very honorable of them.” She agreed with her apprentice with the mention of Riverclan letting them stay in their camp when the flood had destroyed their home for almost two full moons, “I do hope that Goldenstar voiced our gratitude to Russetstar before we returned to our own land.” The black-and-white-furred female thought back for a moment about the experience that she had when being with Riverclan. She had to admit that some of the warriors there were nicer than others, being witness to some apprentices pick on the youth of their clan, teasing them and saying that they were weak for having to stay here. Blackfrost shook her head at this, hating that cats could be so heartless, even if they were from a different clan. She would glance at her apprentice, hoping that he would grow up to be a warrior that would be kind of all cats when the time was appropriate for such. The young shecat would take it upon herself to make his training worthwhile and not be lazy like some mentors were when it came to things like this. After about two minutes or so of standing there at the border and letting Smallpaw do what he wished for the time-being, the mentor gave a content sigh and looked off into another direction with her tail waving behind her now in a calm swishing motion. “Come, we have more borders to visit.” Blackfrost simply said to Smallpaw with a purr rumbling in her throat for a moment as she began their trek through the undergrowth to the next border - which was Thunderclan’s borderline. Luckily, it was not that terribly far from this spot.

Last edited by Captain; November 5th, 2017 at 01:27 PM.
Old November 8th, 2017, 09:34 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleRobin View Post
Blackfrost nodded to Smallpaw’s words with a slight smile coming to her expression. “Indeed, it was very honorable of them.” She agreed with her apprentice with the mention of Riverclan letting them stay in their camp when the flood had destroyed their home for almost two full moons, “I do hope that Goldenstar voiced our gratitude to Russetstar before we returned to our own land.” The black-and-white-furred female thought back for a moment about the experience that she had when being with Riverclan. She had to admit that some of the warriors there were nicer than others, being witness to some apprentices pick on the youth of their clan, teasing them and saying that they were weak for having to stay here. Blackfrost shook her head at this, hating that cats could be so heartless, even if they were from a different clan. She would glance at her apprentice, hoping that he would grow up to be a warrior that would be kind of all cats when the time was appropriate for such. The young shecat would take it upon herself to make his training worthwhile and not be lazy like some mentors were when it came to things like this. After about two minutes or so of standing there at the border and letting Smallpaw do what he wished for the time-being, the mentor gave a content sigh and looked off into another direction with her tail waving behind her now in a calm swishing motion. “Come, we have more borders to visit.” Blackfrost simply said to Smallpaw with a purr rumbling in her throat for a moment as she began their trek through the undergrowth to the next border - which was Thunderclan’s borderline. Luckily, it was not that terribly far from this spot.
Smallpaw flicked his ears in agreement. Although he was a rather small male cat, he enjoyed stringing large, unique words together to for more his own sort of sentence. They were like a weapon and a defensive force for him. The young black and white spotted tom cat patterned away at the mossy ground, tail flicking slowly side to side.

"I'm sure he did." Smallpaw meowed, glancing up at his mentor, his gaze full of thoughts. "Goldenstar has been smart enough to rise to the position of leader. That is no easy task." He frowned, then added half to himself. "That must have been no easy feat. There was quite some competition." Though he was only an apprentice, Smallpaw knew how much some cats wished to rise to the rank of leader, and then deputy. He himself didn't wish for the task; to much pressure, in his opinion.

As she spoke, Smallpaw studied Blackfrost for a few moments during but their mini break. The apprentice thought she seemed happy to b exit enjoyingbthe fresh air. It was a beautiful day, after all. As Blackfrost began to pad away, the tom cat shot to his paws and cannoned after her, fall leaves being thrown up in his wake. "Where to next?" He asked eagerly.
Old November 9th, 2017, 07:06 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@Charmer @AbsurdJinx

Daypaw had traveled out here after they had gotten permission from Goldenstar. they felt a little more at ease having talked to the leader, they felt like they could trust him a bit more. of course since they were forced to bring a cat along with them, they had decided on nightpaw. there were no other cats that theyd truly trust to take anyway she knew had medcats worked, there wouldnt be any annoying questions or confusion from the typical warrior. plus, daypaw was genuinely close with nightpaw as it was, it wasnt like they trusted many others anyway. here, they waited at the border for juniperpaw, they needed to talk to shinefang and thought theyd make a pitstop.

Last edited by graves; November 9th, 2017 at 07:06 PM.