Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM
Bicker and break.[P]
by Fritter
Last post by alec
Today 05:16 AM

Old April 16th, 2018, 01:17 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Or... what? he wondered silently. "Not really," Darkheart meowed, nodding to the squirrel beside him. "I was just taking this back to camp, but there's no real hurry." He paused, frowning thoughtfully. Cautiously, he asked, "Do you get squirrels on RiverClan territory?" He knew how bad it was to even be considering this, but it wasn't like his Clan was starved for prey right now.
“We get squirrels, we even catch them,” she purred not really thinking of the consequences that could happen “Even mice. I prefer that sort of prey over fish, I know I must be a weird riverclanner,” she laughed. “As long as I’m not keeping you from anything.” Relief flashed through her eyes. Silverfeather was happy he could stay longer. The relief disappeared soon after, shifting back to curiosity. “Is there anyone your close to in your clan?”
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 16th, 2018, 03:12 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
“We get squirrels, we even catch them,” she purred not really thinking of the consequences that could happen “Even mice. I prefer that sort of prey over fish, I know I must be a weird riverclanner,” she laughed. “As long as I’m not keeping you from anything.” Relief flashed through her eyes. Silverfeather was happy he could stay longer. The relief disappeared soon after, shifting back to curiosity. “Is there anyone your close to in your clan?”

As relieved as Darkheart was that his uncertainty had been banished, he was also a little disappointed. "I don't think it's that weird. Warm-blooded prey is pretty delicious. And... not really," he replied with a small shake of his head. "Like I said before, my Clan's not the friendliest. There's my sister; she's pretty fun, but we don't spend as much time together as we used to when we were apprentices." He felt a fresh pang of sadness at the thought, but tried not to let it show too much.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"

Last edited by bobtail; April 16th, 2018 at 03:13 PM.
Old April 17th, 2018, 02:42 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:

As relieved as Darkheart was that his uncertainty had been banished, he was also a little disappointed. "I don't think it's that weird. Warm-blooded prey is pretty delicious. And... not really," he replied with a small shake of his head. "Like I said before, my Clan's not the friendliest. There's my sister; she's pretty fun, but we don't spend as much time together as we used to when we were apprentices." He felt a fresh pang of sadness at the thought, but tried not to let it show too much.
“I’m sorry...I didn’t mean to make you sad..” she gazed at the ground as if it were the most interesting thing. Her thoughts whirled to find something better to talk about. “I...what’s your favorite prey?” She hesitated at the i and changed what she had been about to say into something else.
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 17th, 2018, 02:58 PM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
“I’m sorry...I didn’t mean to make you sad..” she gazed at the ground as if it were the most interesting thing. Her thoughts whirled to find something better to talk about. “I...what’s your favorite prey?” She hesitated at the i and changed what she had been about to say into something else.

"It's fine." Darkheart shook his head dismissively, not wanting the she-cat to feel guilty. I..? Well, at least I'm not the only awkward one. He hummed thoughtfully at her question, considering it for a moment. "I think I'd have to say... pigeon. Though lizards can be pretty tasty, as well." He thought about it for a few seconds more, then nodded affirmation.

Last edited by bobtail; April 17th, 2018 at 02:58 PM.
Old April 17th, 2018, 10:12 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:

"It's fine." Darkheart shook his head dismissively, not wanting the she-cat to feel guilty. I..? Well, at least I'm not the only awkward one. He hummed thoughtfully at her question, considering it for a moment. "I think I'd have to say... pigeon. Though lizards can be pretty tasty, as well." He thought about it for a few seconds more, then nodded affirmation.
“Lizard? But..those are so small!” Her shocked gaze looked him over again “How is such a small thing gonna feed a strong warrior such as yourself?” The shock was visible in her blue eyes. How can any cat eat a lizard? Was there even any meat on it to eat? She asked herself those questions. She just didn’t understand how one could feed a cat.

Old April 18th, 2018, 12:13 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Staring at the tom ponder, she noticed his minimal reaction to her joke and inwardly raised an eyebrow. If that's how you want to play it. But she didn't take much offense and soon was back to her easy-going self as she watched the tom with interest, nodding to his answer. The hesitation in between made her slant her gray eyes slightly, but not enough that Rumblestorm would notice- hopefully. Was he hiding something? The question wasn't asked for personal gain, of course, but curiousity was blooming, and Mockingfeather would have to work hard to snuff it out. She attempted to shrug it off by thinking of more small talk, and soon an answer came to her. "Good to hear. And how are you? Not trying to be personal- you don't have to answer in detail, or at all." She was now trying to just stop more awkward silences between them, coming up with whatever words she could and butting them in at the right times.
As Mockingfeather replied with a question, Rumblestorm felt him stomach curl up a little. And how are you? Those four words he dreaded when paired together. The tom cat flicked his tail and swallowed. "I, ah, am..." he trailed off. He didn't want to lie to her, but he also didn't exactly like sharing his feelings with a cat from another clan. However, despite his hesitance, Rumblestorm proceeded in all honesty. "I'm feeling rather down, actually." He frowned, hurrying to change the subject off of himself. "And h-how are you?" He echoed her words back, glancing up at the RiverClan molly. The tom cat felt odd after hearing how he felt with the she-cat. He fluffed up his marbled silver and brown fur self-consciously and the corner of his mouth twitched up in a quirky tick. Nerves always made his ticks words.
Old April 18th, 2018, 12:38 PM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
“Lizard? But..those are so small!” Her shocked gaze looked him over again “How is such a small thing gonna feed a strong warrior such as yourself?” The shock was visible in her blue eyes. How can any cat eat a lizard? Was there even any meat on it to eat? She asked herself those questions. She just didn’t understand how one could feed a cat.

"Well yeah, they are usually pretty small," Darkheart purred with amusement, whiskers twitching from his mirth. "That's why they're more of a snack than a meal. Though, one time," he added. "I saw one on the fresh-kill pile that was at least the size of a cat." He might have been exaggerating just a little, but it was only to see her reaction.

Old April 19th, 2018, 01:19 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:

"Well yeah, they are usually pretty small," Darkheart purred with amusement, whiskers twitching from his mirth. "That's why they're more of a snack than a meal. Though, one time," he added. "I saw one on the fresh-kill pile that was at least the size of a cat." He might have been exaggerating just a little, but it was only to see her reaction.
Her blue eyes grew wide in surprise “The size of a cat?!” She exclaimed and leaned closer to him. “Are you serious? Was it really?”She has seen lizards before but not the ones in shadowclan territory. She didn’t know if they really were that big or not. “Surely it couldn’t be possible..” she didn’t mive back from him though her eyes continued to stray pass him as if expecting to see one of the cat sized lizards heading towards them.

Last edited by Tazzy; April 19th, 2018 at 01:20 AM.
Old April 19th, 2018, 12:30 PM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
Her blue eyes grew wide in surprise “The size of a cat?!” She exclaimed and leaned closer to him. “Are you serious? Was it really?”She has seen lizards before but not the ones in shadowclan territory. She didn’t know if they really were that big or not. “Surely it couldn’t be possible..” she didn’t mive back from him though her eyes continued to stray pass him as if expecting to see one of the cat sized lizards heading towards them.

That was pretty much the exact reaction he'd hoped for, though Darkheart still couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "Hm... no, it wasn't really. At least, I don't think it was," he hummed thoughtfully. "I didn't really think much of it back then. It could be possible, though," he added, perking up slightly. "Some birds and rabbits can grow to the size of cats, so why not lizards?"

Old April 19th, 2018, 06:50 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:

That was pretty much the exact reaction he'd hoped for, though Darkheart still couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "Hm... no, it wasn't really. At least, I don't think it was," he hummed thoughtfully. "I didn't really think much of it back then. It could be possible, though," he added, perking up slightly. "Some birds and rabbits can grow to the size of cats, so why not lizards?"

“Why not? Well...what if they decide that cats are the best meal for them?” She asked, horror clear in her gaze. Silver visibly shuddered at the thought of lizard eating cats. “That would be terrible..” her gaze looked over his shoulder in searching of one. “And the birds..those snatch kits up..horrible creatures.”