Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM

Old March 20th, 2019, 11:11 AM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Virgo:. View Post
The small eyes flickered open, and was surprised at the sight that lay before her. She was in a starry land with sounds of cats leaking from somewhere to the rock the battered kit was on. Where was she? Where was her mother? She was scared. She had just been born and named. Flamekit! She heard her mother calling for her to come back home. "Coming mother!" Flamekit said, but she couldn't find her mother. She Started crying ''Mother! Where are you?!'' She cried out hysterically, looking every which way for her, but soon collapsed crying again.
A small white Starclan she-kit by the name of Starkit was stalking a mouse, keeping low to the ground. Í could never hunt while I was alive, but now I can., she thought. Starkit heard crying, but so did the mouse. The mouse scurried off, causing to her to get frustrated. She looked over at the cat that scared the mouse away and saw that the cat that cried out was a kit like her. Starkit ran over to her with excitement. ¨Are you okay?¨, she asked.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 22nd, 2019, 04:39 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Talking Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

A small white Starclan she-kit by the name of Starkit was stalking a m"ouse, keeping low to the ground. Í could never hunt while I was alive, but now I can., she thought. Starkit heard crying, but so did the mouse. The mouse scurried off, causing to her to get frustrated. She looked over at the cat that scared the mouse away and saw that the cat that cried out was a kit like her. Starkit ran over to her with excitement. ¨Are you okay?¨, she asked.
"N-No... I can't find my mom. I can hear her, but e-everywhere I-I look, I can't find her. And I'm in this strange place..." Firekit's voice cracked at certain interval as she was still crying. She sniffed and looked around her, as if her mother would magically appear and take her back to the warm camp. She already missed the taste of milk.
Old March 24th, 2019, 07:18 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
His ears perked up as he saw another feline who to him looked troubled , he probably doesn't want me bothering him about it.... but the burning curiosity was stronger and besides he did need to get some conversations here and there.....it'll tide him over till his siblings arrive ....if they ever do. He shook his head ....what was he thinking !?! Him wishing them here means that they'll be dead. He's practically wishing them to die. That was selfish and not a thought a starclan cat should have . He should be watching over them and making sure they're alright . He sighed and looked at the other tom . Here I go. he nodded to himself and padded over to sprucefur and once he made it within a tail lengths distance he gave the warrior a friendly smile "greetings . Mind if I join you?" he asked with a tilt of his head .

Sprucefur perked up as the cat came toward him. Seeing as this cat looked younger, he tried to hide his worries with a soft smile. He enjoyed talking to cats, as he was a very social cat. But no one in StarClan really knew him, seeing as he spent most of his time obsessively watching the war that had gone on in the Clans. But maybe, just maybe he could change that.

The fluffy brown tabby let out a soft purr. “Of course!” He shimmied over a bit, making room for the smaller cat to lay. His green eyes focused on this cat, who seemed to have worries of his own. “My name’s Sprucefur, I was from ThunderClan,” he started, tilting his head ever so slightly.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old March 24th, 2019, 06:06 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Sprucefur perked up as the cat came toward him. Seeing as this cat looked younger, he tried to hide his worries with a soft smile. He enjoyed talking to cats, as he was a very social cat. But no one in StarClan really knew him, seeing as he spent most of his time obsessively watching the war that had gone on in the Clans. But maybe, just maybe he could change that.

The fluffy brown tabby let out a soft purr. “Of course!” He shimmied over a bit, making room for the smaller cat to lay. His green eyes focused on this cat, who seemed to have worries of his own. “My name’s Sprucefur, I was from ThunderClan,” he started, tilting his head ever so slightly.
the tabby smiled , great! with a pur he layed down near sprucefur with a yawn. His ears twitched as he heard the warrior speak making his eyes shine out of interest as he looked at the other tom "thunderclan
? What's it like there? And it's strange ...here there are no borders to separate us....But down there ...there are. I don't understand ...
" he meowed before looking down at his paws . He truly didn't , up here it was like starclan was one huge family no matter where your from. Down there it mattered . His eyes widened a bit before he looked back at sprucefur "I'm sorry. My name's Grovepaw. Riverclan. Brother of Ghostpaw and pikepaw. " he meowed with a smile .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 24th, 2019 at 06:07 PM.
Old March 24th, 2019, 09:37 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
. @RedHead
Bleh, it’s a mobile post. Hopefully it isn’t horrible

The sweet and familiar aroma of the lush and lively starclan swirled around the lanky she cat who emerged steadily from her place beneath the shade of a willow tree, her gleaming eyes scanning the cavity of a lush clearing before her. One would become accustomed to the breathtaking landscape and plentiful prey of starclans territory, and overtime the boredom overcoming the bliss and the realization you would fade from memory would settle in like a bitter bite of reality. The she cat had some time yet before being reduced into the folds of history. It was a helpless struggle that often made cats realize they would no longer enjoy life’s pains and pleasures and that perhaps they’d taken things for granted. There was still so much she had left unfinished, never having had the chance to raise her son right or to even help fallenstar enjoy his life like she wished he could. She drew in a breath pinning her ears to the sides of her head and padding through the grass.

The start of a seemingly endless eternity to helplessly watch as cats died and struggled below her paws. Another day in starclan. ‘ ‘ there is still so much I could have done, so much I should have done ‘ ‘ she whispered beneath her breath as she picked up her pace, eyes fixed ahead as she let the fuzzy chaos of her thoughts overcome and swarm her brain. As she let herself slide into the numbness of endless contemplation she heard a distressed shout, something so foreign to her, at least for the past few moons. The lanky feline spun on her heels, eyes searching for the source of the distressed shout. Possibly the newest feline to join the starry ranks of the dead. A shiver rolled between her shoulders and she took off running, her tail streaming behind her and powerful muscles flexing with each bound. ‘ ‘ Hello?! ‘ ‘ she called until the cat appeared between the thicket, she quickly turned toward them. ’ ‘ had they just passed? Are they hurt, how could they possibly be hurt in starclan? Was there a prophecy going on? ‘ ‘ her curiosity grew and she pushed her way into view, green eyes searching the cats pelt with such vigor and interest. ’ ‘ no stars in their fur, they must be living?! ‘ ‘ The excitement in her chest seemed to bubble over and as if on que, horror filled her expression. ’ ‘ it can’t be ‘ ‘ . It hadn’t taken long for daisyshade to recognize the dark coloured tom, the thunderclan deputy. ‘ ‘ Flintspirit?! ‘ ‘ she couldn’t hold in her surprise for much longer. Her jaw dropped and her ears perked up ‘ ‘ What are you doing here? You aren’t dead are you?! ‘ ‘ she rushed over the shock still clearly written on her expressions. She took a weary step forward as if he where a maraj, but sure enough he was there. He was in starclan.

“You’re dead?!” That was the only thing that came out of his mouth.
He’d jumped when he had heard pawsteps quiclly aporoaching, still wary in the new grounds surrounding him to have his normal reflexes and excellent senses. Then he’d seen her. The white and ginger splotched she-cat who he’d fixed as the pinnacle of his “new age” in his life. The reason he’d decided it was worth it to try and turn his life into something that he wanted.
Then he’d seen the stars in her fur. He didn’t remember her dying. The demotion? Yes he remembered that. The name change? That as well. Death? That was kinda new. So he’d kinda just blurted out his thoughts. Probably not the best way to approach the situation.
After blinking probably a million times, he was able to get his shock into check and register her words. “No idea what I’m doing here, and no, I didn’t ask to be here. This place freaks me out.” He gave a skeptical look around with narrowed green eyes. “And I'm certainly not dead. Too much fight left in this bad boy for that.” He gave a too-wide grin, something that had become his “signature grin” due to spending too much time around Fuzzrush. “But i have to say, the concern is new Dazees. Last time I stepped onto your territory, you looked ready to tear me apart. And I was a simple warrior then as well.”
He flicked his tail then his green gaze growing a bit serious. “But really... I didn’t know you’d... died. I just thought... well, I had hope...” Flintspirit trailed off, unsure of what he actually had thought. He’d indeed just hoped that she was alive... somewhere after her disappearance.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old March 29th, 2019, 08:39 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

“You’re dead?!” That was the only thing that came out of his mouth.
He’d jumped when he had heard pawsteps quiclly aporoaching, still wary in the new grounds surrounding him to have his normal reflexes and excellent senses. Then he’d seen her. The white and ginger splotched she-cat who he’d fixed as the pinnacle of his “new age” in his life. The reason he’d decided it was worth it to try and turn his life into something that he wanted.
Then he’d seen the stars in her fur. He didn’t remember her dying. The demotion? Yes he remembered that. The name change? That as well. Death? That was kinda new. So he’d kinda just blurted out his thoughts. Probably not the best way to approach the situation.
After blinking probably a million times, he was able to get his shock into check and register her words. “No idea what I’m doing here, and no, I didn’t ask to be here. This place freaks me out.” He gave a skeptical look around with narrowed green eyes. “And I'm certainly not dead. Too much fight left in this bad boy for that.” He gave a too-wide grin, something that had become his “signature grin” due to spending too much time around Fuzzrush. “But i have to say, the concern is new Dazees. Last time I stepped onto your territory, you looked ready to tear me apart. And I was a simple warrior then as well.”
He flicked his tail then his green gaze growing a bit serious. “But really... I didn’t know you’d... died. I just thought... well, I had hope...” Flintspirit trailed off, unsure of what he actually had thought. He’d indeed just hoped that she was alive... somewhere after her disappearance.

Daisyshade felt queasy, things seemed to be happening a little too fast and she couldn’t quite catch how or why he was here, and why he wasn’t dead? Surely a starclan cat would’ve brought him up here for some dream but- the clearing was desolate? “You didn’t know?!” She asked in shock her ears pinning to the sides of her skull “I thought by now fallenstar would’ve said something” her gut twisted at the thought of the fluffy leader before she quickly shook the thoughts off, focusing back in on flintspirit once again.
She couldn’t help but just simply stare, it afterall had been such a long time that she had seen the tom, with the exception of the last gathering but even than she hadn’t talked to him. “Well- you have to go back? I think. Or maybe you’re supposed to see some I just-“ she turned glancing around for anybody else that might’ve summoned the tom, but to no avail. “Flintspirt a bad boy?” she found herself chuckling under her breath “oh yeah, for sure. Tell me that when you actually die from choking on your own pride- anyways not the point we have to get you home. I don’t think you should be here” he hadn’t changed one bit from that annoyingly charming tomcat she’d met on thunderclan border. Rolling her eyes she opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted as he continued. She snorted flicking her tail “I wouldn’t call it concern actually, I think it’s more confusion than anything” it was a lie, however much she’d deny it flintspirit had grown on her. Almost like a tic in some ways, just couldn’t get rid of it. She was taken aback by his next comment, her eyebrows thoughtfully knit together as he spoke, the seriousness in his eyes was slightly bothersome. “I suppose most cats didn’t know... ” her gaze met his briefly “I would’ve given everything up to come back to life and claw your ears for being on riverclan territory, but it was my time I suppose” taking a quick jab at humour before plopping down in the grass.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 4th, 2019, 12:02 PM

Quote:
"N-No... I can't find my mom. I can hear her, but e-everywhere I-I look, I can't find her. And I'm in this strange place..." Firekit's voice cracked at certain interval as she was still crying. She sniffed and looked around her, as if her mother would magically appear and take her back to the warm camp. She already missed the taste of milk.
Starkit looked at her with a tilt of her head. "Is your mother dead too?", she asked. The kitten thought that her mother was still alive. She remembered the mother and father she had left behind. Before she died her father gave her her new name.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 6th, 2019, 02:45 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Starkit looked at her with a tilt of her head. "Is your mother dead too?", she asked. The kitten thought that her mother was still alive. She remembered the mother and father she had left behind. Before she died her father gave her her new name.
Firekit blinked once, then twice. Dead? How? Her mom was alive. She was still hearing her, so she had to be alive. but her mother's voice was already fading from her head as she slipped from that pelt, her spirit leaking away like water in her paws. "N-no... I want to go back home to the camp, with my mom and my siblings... but I can't, can I?" Her gaze turned downcast. She wanted to be a warrior, like her mom and dad and her older siblings. She wanted to be named Fireleap, or Firefern... "Am I truly dead?" She asked Starkit after she had considered everything. Yet she knew what the answer would be.
Old April 7th, 2019, 10:20 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

Daisyshade felt queasy, things seemed to be happening a little too fast and she couldn’t quite catch how or why he was here, and why he wasn’t dead? Surely a starclan cat would’ve brought him up here for some dream but- the clearing was desolate? “You didn’t know?!” She asked in shock her ears pinning to the sides of her skull “I thought by now fallenstar would’ve said something” her gut twisted at the thought of the fluffy leader before she quickly shook the thoughts off, focusing back in on flintspirit once again.
She couldn’t help but just simply stare, it afterall had been such a long time that she had seen the tom, with the exception of the last gathering but even than she hadn’t talked to him. “Well- you have to go back? I think. Or maybe you’re supposed to see some I just-“ she turned glancing around for anybody else that might’ve summoned the tom, but to no avail. “Flintspirt a bad boy?” she found herself chuckling under her breath “oh yeah, for sure. Tell me that when you actually die from choking on your own pride- anyways not the point we have to get you home. I don’t think you should be here” he hadn’t changed one bit from that annoyingly charming tomcat she’d met on thunderclan border. Rolling her eyes she opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted as he continued. She snorted flicking her tail “I wouldn’t call it concern actually, I think it’s more confusion than anything” it was a lie, however much she’d deny it flintspirit had grown on her. Almost like a tic in some ways, just couldn’t get rid of it. She was taken aback by his next comment, her eyebrows thoughtfully knit together as he spoke, the seriousness in his eyes was slightly bothersome. “I suppose most cats didn’t know... ” her gaze met his briefly “I would’ve given everything up to come back to life and claw your ears for being on riverclan territory, but it was my time I suppose” taking a quick jab at humour before plopping down in the grass.

His ears pressed against his head as he felt them heat up in embarrassment. “Actually, Fallenstar probably did say something... I have to admit...” He trailed off, his skin growing hot underneath his fur. He never really liked to admit his faults unless it was to help out another cat, or it was making fun of himself, which neither of those would apply to this situation right now. Mayyyyybe the first one. “Well let’s just say I’m not the best listener when it comes to gatherings. I’m a very social being. Love to talk. A lot.” He added the last part with a sheepish smile, something not often displayed on Flintspirit’s face.
When she started talking about the fact that he had to go back, he felt a little disappointed. He’d begun to think that it was her that had summoned him here in his dreams, since she was the only one around. But he now noticed she seemed as surprised as him that he was here. Maybe he wasn’t supposed to be here? He’d hadn’t had a lot of experience with dreaming in Starclan, so he really didn’t know how that worked. “Don’t think I should be here? I’m offended Dazees.” He feigned hurt, pulling an exaggerated pout. “I was starting tor think you’d brought me here. Probably to yell at me for hanging around your border.” Unfortunately, Flintspirit had been doing that more often than not. He didn’t know why he had himself, it just kind of happened. His paws always led him there.
He smiled wistfully at her last sentence, his tail flicking in amusement. “Maybe that’s why I suspected something was seriously wrong. The Daisyshade I knew would’ve come and chewed me out for even looking at the Riverclan border.” He chuckled, though it was now starting to sink in. This was a dream. She was dead, and he was still very much alive. And since she hadn’t brought him here, well, let’s just say he had a feeling she hadn’t thought about him much. He couldn’t blame her, they’d only talked a few times. But she had made a large impression on his life. And he was still upset to have learned that she was actually gone. “I guess maybe I should try waking up.” He said after a few moments of silence. “Since im clearly not supposed to be here.”

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 8th, 2019, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Firekit blinked once, then twice. Dead? How? Her mom was alive. She was still hearing her, so she had to be alive. but her mother's voice was already fading from her head as she slipped from that pelt, her spirit leaking away like water in her paws. "N-no... I want to go back home to the camp, with my mom and my siblings... but I can't, can I?" Her gaze turned downcast. She wanted to be a warrior, like her mom and dad and her older siblings. She wanted to be named Fireleap, or Firefern... "Am I truly dead?" She asked Starkit after she had considered everything. Yet she knew what the answer would be.
Starkit nodded, "That's why your here in Starclan. Don't worry you'll grow to love it here.", she meowed. The kitten saw a mouse and stalked towards it. Her friend Ivory had shown her how to hunt a couple of days after she died and joined.