ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 09:20 AM

Old February 3rd, 2022, 09:55 AM

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

Wrenkit | w/ @LeoDaLeaf
She followed her mother closely as she gently placed the leaf-bare-destroyed flower on the grave of her former clanmate. "I hope you feel happy in Starclan." she whispered to the kit as she added one more thing, "Say hi to Puddlekit for me." that part was unbearable she didn't want her mother to hear then become sad. Her head nuzzled into Pumpkinsprout and she wrapped her tail around her mothers as they stood.

Last edited by flopsy; February 3rd, 2022 at 09:55 AM.
Old February 3rd, 2022, 12:37 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Sleepy Thicket

❄ Snowleap (he/them) ❄

➢ The tall dark-furred warrior followed Kestrelstar in a respectful silence as them, along with the small group of other Riverclan cats, made their way to young Talonkit’s grave in the Sleepy Thicket. He felt the cold thin blanket of snow crunch underneath his pawpads with every single step. Nobody seemed to say anything as they all seemed to move together in a peaceful, grieving session. He noticed Kestrelstar hesitate at the entrance to the dense thicket, but Snowleap didn’t say anything, only wondering what the clan leader was thinking now. The young tomcat continued on once the group moved forward again, watching as his fellow clanmates rested frost-covered flowers over the kitten’s grave.

Stepping forward, the oriental longhair let a quiet breath escape him before he bent down and plucked up one of the cold leafbare flowers that Riverclan were using to pay their respect. Snowleap silently approached Talonkit’s grave and rested his flower among the rest, closing his eyes as he dipped his head. “Rest easy among the stars, little one,” He whispered, before backing up and silently sitting next to Brittleshore. He didn’t make conversation, no, just silently grieved with his clanmates over the loss of a young cat that had been taken too soon from Riverclan. Many would hold a silent vigil to honor the kitten and Snowleap knew that, deciding to join them. He lifted his head to the sky above them, poking through the branches that loomed over the mourning party. The dark tomcat wondered which star the kit would appear as tonight. Curling his tail quietly around himself, Snowleap lowered his icy-blue gaze to settle on the grave in front of them, wondering what kind of cat Talonkit was. The air around them was cold and silent, but nobody cared, lost in their own version of grieving.
Old February 4th, 2022, 04:24 AM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented

Wolfsong and Moonfrost padded side by side after their leader and watched as Kestrelstar placed the flowers near a small stone that marked the grave of the kit. Moonfrost stopped short as she saw the grave, her eyes misting over.
That could have been one of Nightleap's kits... The dark tabby she-cat watched as her sister, silver fur almost glowing in the twilight, padded to the grave and sat, wrapping her tail around her paws. There was sadness in her blue eyes, Moonfrost could tell, but Wolfsong had always been the more emotional of the two. Head and tail low, she padded to sit by her sibling's side, a hoarse sob escaping her.
No kit deserves to perish like this... She pressed close to Wolfsong and lifted her gaze to the stars as her sister spoke the words they both were thinking.
"Run free, Talonkit, among the stars. May you find good hunting, swift streams to swim, and clear skies to fill your days," Wolfsong mewed softly, speaking words that she had heard long ago, from where she couldn't remember.
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old February 5th, 2022, 09:45 PM
i am kenough

[ @spade ]

Plumstorm had trailed out of camp after her leader and a number of others, who had filed out before her. There is no rush initially, though in no time the shield catches up to Kestrelstar and steps alongside the tom in unison with his own pawsteps. The burial place was appropriately quiet- A solemn peace that held a particular form of beauty. The tom beside her presses closer for a heartbeat before leaving her flank chilled to lay a flower over Talonkit, and she watches from where she stands while other members of RiverClan soon follow.

Her eyes follow the kit as it approaches the grave. And then she turns her gaze to the ground. After another moment or two, she leans into the warmth of the tom beside her.
Old February 8th, 2022, 06:39 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Snowstripe padded out with shypaw hoping that they could get some hunting done and smiled as she padded out to sleepy thicket. @~Fierce~

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old February 8th, 2022, 07:28 AM

My Mood: Innocent

Tansyfish entered the foggy forest, she could hear the footsteps of a small vole--and she could smell the dew dripping down leafless branches. It was quiet, and dark; unnatural. She has heard rumors of this place called the "Sleepy Thicket" before, it is didn't come to her that it was a actual place in RiverClan territory. Wonder filled her eyes; instead of feeling scared or frightened, she felt that this place was beautiful in all of its glory.

Please bump me after 32 hours.
Old February 15th, 2022, 11:53 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Snowstripe broke the ice by jumping on it and whent down into the water to catch the fish not knowing where shypaw was. She got out shook her pelt and starting to ad to cam0.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old February 22nd, 2022, 12:57 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

~Wisteriapool~
The small she-cat was fluffed up so she looked twice her size as she scanned area with perked ears and her maw slightly open drawing in the scents around her. "I-I'm not used to leading p-patrols..." the she-cat admitted quietly as her gaze landed on Beewhisper for a split second.

@QueenOtter
Old February 23rd, 2022, 12:04 AM

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock Dragonshifter View Post
~Wisteriapool~
The small she-cat was fluffed up so she looked twice her size as she scanned area with perked ears and her maw slightly open drawing in the scents around her. "I-I'm not used to leading p-patrols..." the she-cat admitted quietly as her gaze landed on Beewhisper for a split second.

@QueenOtter
Beewhisper nodded. 'It's okay, just lead it and look for signs of intruders we don't want,' he mewed, pausing to taste the air.

QUEENOTTER
join neonclan || avatar art shop || sleek's finder

goose army
pfp made by me
Old February 23rd, 2022, 12:10 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOtter View Post
Beewhisper nodded. 'It's okay, just lead it and look for signs of intruders we don't want,' he mewed, pausing to taste the air.
~Wisteria'Pool~
With perked ears the she-cat scented the air with her head held high, padding forward she spotted something shiny sitting on the ground. The fluffy she-cat made her way towards it poking it with a paw knocking it over spilling the contents, "i-It smells like f-food.." the she-cat ewed silently cursing her stutter.