Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:47 AM
Monthly Kudos (May 2024)
Last post by Rani
Today 12:39 AM
united in grief [plot...
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 12:32 AM
Raptor Hunting
Last post by Rani
Today 12:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 12th, 2017, 10:40 AM
slipping from existence

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Moonfang:. View Post

As she asked he thought of his answer and the pride fell, and he gave a weird grin. "Well, uh, see I went to see if my mother was here, leaving my food for only a small time, and when I came back, a vole was missing!" he meowed in response. Tail flicking, he gazed about again and still saw no one eating a vole. Oh by now they probably had scarfed it down and went on there way. Oh well, one was enough for him. He looked at Frostpaw, tilting his head at her appearance. He'd seen that look before. "You look like someone I know! Oh, uh, Moonpaw I think!" he meowed brightly. The cocky molly always stood up for him, and of course tease him after, but he didn't mind that. "I wonder if Duskshine is here. She is usually in the nursery..." he whispered to himself. "And Mama is in the territory, and I don't want her to catch me skipping training." he looked about, noting every entrance. "Maybe if I tell her I slept late..." He didn't care much for his mentor. Honeythistle was tough on him, and what scared him the most was how Honeythistle treated toms who showed deep affection to other toms. He shuddered at the thought slightly. "H-Hey, could you join me on a territory patrol maybe? So my mom won't think I'm trying to ditch training." he chuckled nervously.
Frostpaw nodded, blue eyes sparkling. "Moonpaw is my sister . Though no one has ever told us that we look similar before considering how major our appearances differ " she said , speaking aloud her thoughts .
The almost completely snow colored molly thought for a moment about whitepaws offer. "Yah , sure, I'll join you for a patrol. Besides , I need something to do rather than spacing out once again " she responded. (Eeeeehhhh, shorter posttt)
Old July 12th, 2017, 12:03 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Hey, the heat is my friend. We've been through a lot together - bad times, good times, you name it!"
Badgerpaw laughed, nudging her lightly. He was still beside her, that smile still firmly on his maw as he spoke. His own energy was returning, fueled by her cheerfulness, and that same old smile was showing on his maw. Sparkling happily, like there was nothing in the world to go wrong. And right now, it definitely felt like there wasn't. Because he had mended his relationship with Lostpaw. Or at least, it was going in that direction. Thank goodness he would at least have her now. Now the future, which he had been dreading... going into warrior moons without anyone... wouldn't be quite so bad.

No, it was already appearing to be a little better. Badgerpaw could see his future with her growing brighter every second. He should have known - with a best friend, you were able to figure out some way to get back to where you had been. Maybe he was wrong. Maybe things would be the same. They could play, and... now that Blazingnight was gone, he didn't need to worry about Lostpaw getting hurt or killed by the evil leader.

With you.
The only explanation that she gave, and yet it seemed to hold a lot of power. In just those two words, she had left Badgerpaw trying to figure out something to say. Anything to say so that he wouldn't sound stupid. "I... guess I see myself being a warrior. And us going back to where we used to be." It was a longer response then hers, but it was what Badgerpaw could think of to say at the moment. What he felt like he had needed to say. An expression came over his face, partly sly... he backed up a few pawsteps... And then the tom sprang at his friend.

Just like old times.
A snort was the only response Lostpaw had for his defense of the heat. The heat was awful, hard to handle. It didn't help that she had darker, thicker fur than some. It seemed to absorb all the heat at once and amplify it. Huffing, she waited to hear about his future, and she was glad he included her in it, just as she had with him. But he also saw a future outside of her, while all she could picture was him.
"Yeah, I-" She was cut off as he lunged at her. She had sensed his movements as he prepared for the leap, and was able to duck and step to the side, allowing him to fly over her.
Her mentor focused on enhancing her senses, making her aware of what was going to happen before it did. She had learned to be ready at any moment, even if she seemed distracted. The skills weren't perfect, but she was no useless kit anymore. She was a capable apprentice, just like any other. Nothing could stop her, only a stronger opponent. Which, Badgerpaw wasn't. She was the best warrior.
"Isn't it a bit unfair to attack your enemy off guard?" She taunted, turning to face him, her tail lashing. "Especially when your enemy has done nothing to provoke you in such a way. You must be jealous, since I have become the best warrior in the forest."
A smirk appeared on her face and she leaned to the right a little, preparing to jump at him again. Her ears twitched and her jaws parted as she tried to pinpoint where he was exactly. Then, not wanting to waste another moment, she leaped forward.
Old July 12th, 2017, 12:08 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

@Robin-chan

Crowhawk shivered in his sleep as his nice dream he had grew more and more into a nightmare. He was alone now, in a dark place. He couldn't move, he couldn't talk. He was trapped. Despite all off his struggles he did not go anywhere. Then from behind he heard a voice and his heart stopped. He knew that voice, though it had changed. It was cold, filled with hatred. Then he felt a paw to his neck and claws lightly sink in, not deep enough to g get to his throat, but enough to feel pain. Then they went deeper and deeper before coming an inch to his throat before his eyes flew open. He sat up and looked around. He could move and see. He was awake now and back in the warriors den with Blackfrost. He looked down at her hoping he didn't wake her at all.
Old July 12th, 2017, 12:29 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Frostpaw nodded, blue eyes sparkling. "Moonpaw is my sister . Though no one has ever told us that we look similar before considering how major our appearances differ " she said , speaking aloud her thoughts .
The almost completely snow colored molly thought for a moment about whitepaws offer. "Yah , sure, I'll join you for a patrol. Besides , I need something to do rather than spacing out once again " she responded. (Eeeeehhhh, shorter posttt)
{ Pfft oh hey is it alright if blue joins us in the territory? I wanted goldeneye and whitepaw meet ya know? lol im a walking zombie amd woke up bout twenty mins ago }
He chuckled, and dipped his head in thanks. "We better get goin' before Goldeneye catches us!" he meowed, and looked for an 'escape route'. He found a small opening near them and he flicked his head for her to follow. If Halestar caught him, he knew she'd get bad. His mother gave up two deputies because they weren't doing their job! He didn't want her to give him up too! Though the naive tom didn't fully know that wasn't how it worked. There was a part of him. He looked about, then the Khao Manee gracefully made a run for that spot and dived through.
{ welp zombies should not post replies *flops* }
Old July 12th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

''Oh?'' Ups were good, but downs? That didn't sound good at all. The tom perked his ears up for a moment, thinking about what could had been a down moment in her day? He couldn't have his world be sad. If so, the tom would find himself sad. He always tried his best to keep his mates happy. Just because it was too many of them, he figured it would be easier for them to keep each other happy.

However...things did not go as planned. Though he was certainly unaware of how they felt towards one another, the tom figured they all got along. ''That don't sound too good. Your day should always have ups, never downs.'' His voice was soft, calm. He got up to enter himself into another low stretch, letting out a small yawn as he did so. His hues flickered over to Pearlstream, soaking in the color of her pelt before looking at her large emerald eyes that he found endearing to his heart. ''I hope no one had upset you...you need me to handle anything?'' He brought himself to his large stature, and shook out his fur with pride. Honeythistle never liked others to bother his family. Whenever he needed to handle something, expect this tom to do more harm than intended. He never backs down without a fight. To death it would be.

Pearlstream smiled, glad he cared so much about if she had a good day.
He cared about all his mates, which annoyed Pearlstream, but she went with it. She had to. However she still felt good that he cared so much about her having a good day. It made her feel loved, it made her feel like she had the spotlight. Which she deserved. He seemed to take it so seriously if there was a single down her day. If someone upset her, it seemed as though he would seek out the cat to his very last breath. It was so sweet. Probably the reason she loved him with all her heart.

The molly didn't want him to harm any cat. Even if they were Needlescar.
Even if they were on of his other mates, which he would probably never hunt down. Actually he would never hunt down. But anyway, the point was she didn't want him to harm any cat that annoyed her. That would be cruel. Honeythistle was not a cruel cat, he didn't deserve a bad reputation just because he was helping one of his mates.

"No, it's all fine." she purred reassuringly. she decided it would be best if he stayed out of her and Needlescar's arguments. She knew she was partially lying. she did want him to do something. But she didn't want him to hurt anyone. For now, it was perfectly fine.
Old July 12th, 2017, 02:22 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost View Post
A snort was the only response Lostpaw had for his defense of the heat. The heat was awful, hard to handle. It didn't help that she had darker, thicker fur than some. It seemed to absorb all the heat at once and amplify it. Huffing, she waited to hear about his future, and she was glad he included her in it, just as she had with him. But he also saw a future outside of her, while all she could picture was him.
"Yeah, I-" She was cut off as he lunged at her. She had sensed his movements as he prepared for the leap, and was able to duck and step to the side, allowing him to fly over her.
Her mentor focused on enhancing her senses, making her aware of what was going to happen before it did. She had learned to be ready at any moment, even if she seemed distracted. The skills weren't perfect, but she was no useless kit anymore. She was a capable apprentice, just like any other. Nothing could stop her, only a stronger opponent. Which, Badgerpaw wasn't. She was the best warrior.
"Isn't it a bit unfair to attack your enemy off guard?" She taunted, turning to face him, her tail lashing. "Especially when your enemy has done nothing to provoke you in such a way. You must be jealous, since I have become the best warrior in the forest."
A smirk appeared on her face and she leaned to the right a little, preparing to jump at him again. Her ears twitched and her jaws parted as she tried to pinpoint where he was exactly. Then, not wanting to waste another moment, she leaped forward.
Badgerpaw stifled a yelp of surprise as he sailed over Lostpaw - one of the curses of being a larger tom, it made it nearly impossible to duck under someone. He landed, rolling over on the ground for what seemed like an eternity even though it was only a few short moments. A playful spark entered his yellow hues as he stayed on the ground for just a second. One that hadn't been there, not truly, in a long while. After all, what had he had to smile about recently? To have that bright spark in his hues about? But now, it was back, and it was just as friendly as before. Maybe he was just happy to get to play. It had been quite a while since he had been able to engage in a real game with his old friend.

And now they were playing! The thought left Badgerpaw overjoyed, but he wasn't able to think about that for long. Scrambling to his paws, his tail lashed at her taunting, and his eyes sparked once more. The expression on his features changed from one of excitement to one of determination - although the playfulness was still there. Crouching down into a fighting stance, Badgerpaw's whole body was on high alert as he spoke.

"Ha! You can't steal that title from me! I am the powerful Badgerclaw - none can stand against me, and it's not unfair when I do it, it's... defending a title,"
The young tom boasted, puffing his chest out and straightening up. He watched her movements, eyes narrowing with confusion for a second before he realized what she was doing. Not this time, he thought with a grin, attempting to spring softly out of the way to come around to her side where he could tackle her from there. Surely this time he wouldn't get "floored", right? While it was still a little embarassing when a large tom like him was tackled by a she cat, it was less so when the she cat was Lostpaw.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 12th, 2017, 02:32 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Badgerpaw stifled a yelp of surprise as he sailed over Lostpaw - one of the curses of being a larger tom, it made it nearly impossible to duck under someone. He landed, rolling over on the ground for what seemed like an eternity even though it was only a few short moments. A playful spark entered his yellow hues as he stayed on the ground for just a second. One that hadn't been there, not truly, in a long while. After all, what had he had to smile about recently? To have that bright spark in his hues about? But now, it was back, and it was just as friendly as before. Maybe he was just happy to get to play. It had been quite a while since he had been able to engage in a real game with his old friend.

And now they were playing! The thought left Badgerpaw overjoyed, but he wasn't able to think about that for long. Scrambling to his paws, his tail lashed at her taunting, and his eyes sparked once more. The expression on his features changed from one of excitement to one of determination - although the playfulness was still there. Crouching down into a fighting stance, Badgerpaw's whole body was on high alert as he spoke.

"Ha! You can't steal that title from me! I am the powerful Badgerclaw - none can stand against me, and it's not unfair when I do it, it's... defending a title,"
The young tom boasted, puffing his chest out and straightening up. He watched her movements, eyes narrowing with confusion for a second before he realized what she was doing. Not this time, he thought with a grin, attempting to spring softly out of the way to come around to her side where he could tackle her from there. Surely this time he wouldn't get "floored", right? While it was still a little embarassing when a large tom like him was tackled by a she cat, it was less so when the she cat was Lostpaw.
Lostpaw heard his movements, but it was too late. She had already jumped and was unable to adjust herself in time to reach out ad pull him back into a tackle. Alarm raced through her bones as she landed next to him. He was already moving, and she couldn't go fast enough to step abck and avoid getting tackled.
"Ooph!" She didn't squirm beneath him, and instead took in a deep breath, trying to center herself and calm down a moment to regain her awareness. "What title? The only title you could have belongs to me!" And then she shifted herself ever so slightly beneath him, waiting a moment. She wanted him to think he had her pinned. Then she would take advantage of him being left unprepared for her next attack.
"I am the greatest warrior, and I always will be!" It was amazing what a cat could say about themselves in the moment. Lostpaw didn't actually believe her words, but when she was playing with Badgerpaw, she was certain her words were true.
Suddenly she kicked out, hoping to knock him off balance so she could roll to her paws and retreat a few paces. She has been taught to be a defensive fighter, that way she can conserve her energy and keep the other cat moving. And when they were growing weaker, that's when she would strike.
While she moved underneath him, she didn't notice how much her heart was racing. It wasn't from the excitement of play. Her heart was racing because of being near him. But she didn't notice, and was only focused on escaping from beneath him.
Old July 12th, 2017, 02:46 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post

Shadekit backed up and sat down, staring hard at his friends face, which Branchpaw hid from him. A thirst, he had a numb drone in his head, like he was prossesingbthe information. At first he didn't get it, no way anybody would make fun of something like that? Just because a parent left, doesn't mean Branchpaw could be teased. Branchpaw crouched down, so he could try and see a sliver of his friend's eyes' "I'm not going to make fun of you" He assured, his tail waving back in forth in an eager way, "just because you don't know your father, doesn't mean I can make fun of you."

He sat back from his leaned position and crinkled up his face, he felt empathy for Branchpaw, even though Shadekit had no idea what he was going through he wouldn't want to feel that way. He closed his eyes for a second and thought of the aches and pains. The feelings Branchpaw got whenever a cat made fun of him. His only trusted friends were him and his mother, which was totally unfair since Branchpaw was an amazing cat. Shadekit shifted his gaze momentarily to the ground, where his paws stared digging in the dirt as he flexed them "whoever those cats are, I'll use my awesome attack skills and teach them a lesson or two." Shadekit vowed, nodding with determination as he looked up at Branchpaw.
(XD Shadekit is ADORABLE!)

Branchpaw looked at Shadekit with hopeful eyes,"R-really? t-thank you," Branchpaw mewed, he had never heard anyone but his mother say anything like that to him. His whiskers twitched when amusement when he heard Shadekit say that he would use his awesome attack skills to teach the bullies a lesson or two. He smiled faintly,"What are we waiting for? We have to go gather those pine cones!" Branchpaw lashed his tail ready to use his senses to search for pine cones for his new friend, Shadekit.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 12th, 2017, 02:52 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by No one for Pres~ View Post

Cinderleap blinked and turned her gaze to the tom, a gentle smile on her features,"Hello Moontail. nice morning, hmm?"She attempted to sound as average as she could. although she is a very skittish cat in general.
( @No one for Pres~)
Moontail turned to face the voice,"Hi Cinderleap! Very nice morning indeed!" He moved his starling to sit a bit closer to her while still in the shade. He took a bite of his starling, gulping it down and then biting again until the starling was three quarters of the way done. He then got full and pushed the rest away, lies get in the shade waiting to get hungry again so he could finish the starling. He wished he could wolf it down right now, as it tasted very plump and juicy, but he was just too full at the moment to eat another bit of anything, not to mention the rest of the starling.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; July 22nd, 2017 at 11:42 AM.
Old July 12th, 2017, 02:55 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost View Post
Lostpaw heard his movements, but it was too late. She had already jumped and was unable to adjust herself in time to reach out ad pull him back into a tackle. Alarm raced through her bones as she landed next to him. He was already moving, and she couldn't go fast enough to step abck and avoid getting tackled.
"Ooph!" She didn't squirm beneath him, and instead took in a deep breath, trying to center herself and calm down a moment to regain her awareness. "What title? The only title you could have belongs to me!" And then she shifted herself ever so slightly beneath him, waiting a moment. She wanted him to think he had her pinned. Then she would take advantage of him being left unprepared for her next attack.
"I am the greatest warrior, and I always will be!" It was amazing what a cat could say about themselves in the moment. Lostpaw didn't actually believe her words, but when she was playing with Badgerpaw, she was certain her words were true.
Suddenly she kicked out, hoping to knock him off balance so she could roll to her paws and retreat a few paces. She has been taught to be a defensive fighter, that way she can conserve her energy and keep the other cat moving. And when they were growing weaker, that's when she would strike.
While she moved underneath him, she didn't notice how much her heart was racing. It wasn't from the excitement of play. Her heart was racing because of being near him. But she didn't notice, and was only focused on escaping from beneath him.

"We'll see about that!"
Badgerpaw laughed, keeping her pinned down. Did he have her? Was she going to surrender? "Do you sur-" Before he could finish his statement, her paws shot out and knocked him off balance - as she had hoped - and once more he rolled over. Oh come on! Was the first thought that entered his mind, the second being slightly more quiet. She's stronger then I remembered. And perhaps stronger then he had wanted to give her credit for, although there was no doubt she would get the credit that she deserved now. Badgerpaw got to his paws, tail waving in the air as he got ready to chase her down.

But - right now, maybe he needed a break. His own heart rate was up. Something that might have sounded rude had he said it out loud, or like he didn't accept her, was playing in his mind. He had never thought of her as being 'eyeless.' Those sockets didn't bother him any longer, either. In fact, his mind would place eyes to her and he was always picturing those in his mind. He had always envisioned her having blue, or maybe green eyes. A pretty color. A soft color, and yet one that seemed to show how strong and determined she could be at the same time. Just like Badgerpaw was sure her warrior name would be. Already the future was playing ahead in his mind. There wasn't a single doubt that she would leave again... at least, he hoped she wouldn't.

We sorted it out. We're going to be fine.
He thought, although there was that constantly growing doubt. What was keeping them from splitting again? It was a bitter idea, but one that he couldn't help but think. It hadn't helped the last time. Although maybe this time, things would be different. They were older now, after all. And Badgerpaw hoped that their older ages would help when it came to navigating the ups and downs of friendship that seemed to come so very often. Coming out of his thoughts and back to their current game, Badgerpaw's yellow hues seemed to refocus.

Once Lostpaw was ready, he would charge... and this time he was going to have to keep his guard up. Just in case she decided to pull a fast one on him again.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread