Last post by silver.
Today 11:40 AM

Old April 13th, 2019, 06:40 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
(Cindy mah BBY I'm so sorry T_T @Rosemew )

Cinder'Paw flinched as she felt a stinging sensation on her face, befor she felt blood ooze out, her grey and blue eyes widen in fear at the She cat but if she was going to get out of this alive she was going to have to fight, even if it scared her, trembling a bit she harshly racked her claws down the she's leg , seeing her wrench back in agony she turned on her paws and bolted for the exit.'Im sorry! I'm sorry! I don't want to die!'. She thought wildly hoping to escape from Bramble'Blaze's clutches.
the tabby winced at the attack making her back up a bit only to look at her leg which had blood starting to ooze out. She glared back at cinderpaw and hissed before spitting at the ground "Coward! Hit and run!? " she snarled before crouching in an beginnings of an lunge but -

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; April 13th, 2019 at 06:41 PM.
Old April 13th, 2019, 06:45 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
the tabby winced at the attack making her back up a bit only to look at her leg which had blood starting to ooze out. She glared back at cinderpaw and hissed before spitting at the ground "Coward! Hit and run!? " she snarled before crouching in an beginnings of an jump but -
((Pacifist coming through))
@TawnyNeedsACoffee @Pluto

---

The feline skidded in front of Brambleblaze, worry in her eyes. "Bramble quit! You're hurt." Lamb frowned, looking the molly up and down. "We should go back to camp, so you can see shiverpetal." She said frantically, tail swishing low. "What if sand gets in it? That'll make it worse.." She mumbled, gaze falling to the ground.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; April 14th, 2019 at 12:15 PM.
Old April 14th, 2019, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

((Pacifist coming through))
@TawnyNeedsACoffee @Pluto

---

The feline skidded in front of Brambleblaze, worry in her eyes. "Bramble quit! You're hurt." Lamb frowned, looking the molly up and down. "We should go back to camp, so you can see shiverpetal." She said frantically, tail swishing low. "What if sand gets in it? That'll make it worse.." She mumbled, gaze falling to the ground.
Bramble bared her teeth just a tad bit before her ears went back up,she looked back her leg and back at cinderpaw, it was if another cat had took control then. Her orbs returned to that soft blue . They showed regret after time while showing a question that she hasn't asked yet what have I done?..... however she folded her ears back, not out of anger only shame as she looked away "it'll heal......and I'll make sure sand won't get it in.... " her voice caught in her throat as she spoke. She looked back at Cinderpaw, desperately wanting to say that she was sorry , so badly that you could see it in her face. But she knew she could never say anything now. Not after what she did.you complete mousebrain! What's wrong with you!? Idiot ! Just make sure that apprentice never speaks of this..... then....a darker thought popped up I'll just have to make sure she doesn't . she blinked before mentally shaking her head no....that's not who you are!.....why did she have to be here!?! ..... ".....sorry ...." she whispered only to where lambdream could hear . She knew she would never truly be forgiven.

Old April 14th, 2019, 12:41 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Bramble bared her teeth just a tad bit before her ears went back up,she looked back her leg and back at cinderpaw, it was if another cat had took control then. Her orbs returned to that soft blue . They showed regret after time while showing a question that she hasn't asked yet what have I done?..... however she folded her ears back, not out of anger only shame as she looked away "it'll heal......and I'll make sure sand won't get it in.... " her voice caught in her throat as she spoke. She looked back at Cinderpaw, desperately wanting to say that she was sorry , so badly that you could see it in her face. But she knew she could never say anything now. Not after what she did.you complete mousebrain! What's wrong with you!? Idiot ! Just make sure that apprentice never speaks of this..... then....a darker thought popped up I'll just have to make sure she doesn't . she blinked before mentally shaking her head no....that's not who you are!.....why did she have to be here!?! ..... ".....sorry ...." she whispered only to where lambdream could hear . She knew she would never truly be forgiven.
Lambdream frowned, nodding slowly. "It's fine..Luckily you didn't get hurt worse than you are now." She spoke softly, flicking her tail. "Wanna go back to camp?" She asked, tilting her head as she padded over to Brambleblaze.

Old April 14th, 2019, 01:03 PM

Quote:

Lambdream frowned, nodding slowly. "It's fine..Luckily you didn't get hurt worse than you are now." She spoke softly, flicking her tail. "Wanna go back to camp?" She asked, tilting her head as she padded over to Brambleblaze.
the tabby narrowed her eyes a bit, frustrated . She held in her temper "fine? I could have killed her! I know your not fine with it. Please just ....say what you wanna say . " she meowed with a tail flick. She huffed " you should worry about her more. Not me. I'm a warrior she isnt. " she said before nodding "y-yeah.....this day just....turned into a train wreck.....how about you lead the way....I'll make it up to you somehow...I doubt that apprentice would let me do anything at the gathering ." she answered before sitting down to bend over to give her wound a good wash.

Old April 14th, 2019, 01:14 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
the tabby narrowed her eyes a bit, frustrated . She held in her temper "fine? I could have killed her! I know your not fine with it. Please just ....say what you wanna say . " she meowed with a tail flick. She huffed " you should worry about her more. Not me. I'm a warrior she isnt. " she said before nodding "y-yeah.....this day just....turned into a train wreck.....how about you lead the way....I'll make it up to you somehow...I doubt that apprentice would let me do anything at the gathering ." she answered before sitting down to bend over to give her wound a good wash.
She shook her head, not saying a word as she turned around. "..You don't have to make it up to me at all." She spoke, glancing at bramble over her shoulder. "At least we got some alone time,,right?"

Old April 14th, 2019, 02:06 PM

Quote:

She shook her head, not saying a word as she turned around. "..You don't have to make it up to me at all." She spoke, glancing at bramble over her shoulder. "At least we got some alone time,,right?"
Brambles pelt rippled with frustration yet again as she continued to clean her wound .....I will and you can't do anything about it! she didn't speak for a while though until she stood back up "....I guess.....could have been better....." she mumbled as she walked up to where she was behind lambdream. She honestly didn't feel like talking anymore , she only flicked her tail which was filled with frustration here and there .

Old April 16th, 2019, 01:16 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Sunpaws face turned red. "I'm not beautiful" she mumbled, looking away from Graypaw.
Graypaw stood in front of her and gave her cheek a quick lick. "Well you are to me.", he meowed with a purr and a smile.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 16th, 2019, 03:49 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Graypaw stood in front of her and gave her cheek a quick lick. "Well you are to me.", he meowed with a purr and a smile.
Sunpaw looked up at Graypaw. It was that moment when she looked up at him, that she realized she had feelings for him. She smiled, even though it could end up a disaster.
Old April 16th, 2019, 06:03 PM
♡♡♡

@Pluto

It was around midnight, and the stars twinkled and shined in the for-once clear sky. The moonlight washed over Seastones, turning the sand white and reflecting off of the sea that was now silver. The vast sandy land was empty say for a large, lean shadow padding quietly over the soft ground, a large water vole clamped between his jaws. Runningbrook had hunted it as a gift for the cat he was meeting, Onionshell. He knew that other Clans didn't like fish, not at all, not like RiverClan, so he had brought the water vole instead. He hoped it would make Onionshell pleased, he really wanted her to be happy. With a sigh that was muffled by the Fresh kill in his jaws, he finished his trek across the sand and reached the hiding spot where he and Onionshell usually met. It wasn't anything special, really. Just a small patch of grass and sand behind a wall of rocks, with a bush they hid underneath if it rained. Going around the corner and settling down, Runningbrook set the water vole aside and silently waited for the she-cat's familiar paw steps.

♡ character page wip ♡