Today 07:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 2nd, 2019, 09:43 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Turned Tides

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
"More room for you? To do what? Get fatter than you already are?" She dumped sweetness on the last line. She lashed her tail a growl ripping from her throat as she batted towards the she-cat. "How fo you keep your paws so clean, Shadowclanner? Soak them in the frog-dirt?" She grinned at the she cat and smiled sarcastically with a sweet tilt of her head. The she-cat ducked at the incoming molly, a hissy snarl ripping from her throat. She reached up to slash at her belly.
( can both of them walk away alive ? But I would like Daturapaw to have some scars >:3)
Daturapaw was wide eyed and yowled in pain as she landed on the other side with a limp before she took a minute to stop and catch her breath she was slightly panicking because of saltpaws choice of attack, if she did that again she would definitely die let's just hope she doesn't use the belly rake... she hissed a bit in pain from the sting that's gonna leave a scar... the wound started to burn bit making her wince but turn around to face the other feline again,she hated this...She was pretty sure her wound was dripping blood. She gave a ice cold glare once more "by the blood of my enemies love" she answered in a deadly tone, yeah she was really ticked off. please let me make it ....I've never prayed to you before but .....s-..starclan please... I want to see thrushpaw one last time ..I want to know she's alright . with a slightly shaky breath she charged at the feline clumsily at first before aiming an attack to the mollys shoulder .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; January 2nd, 2019 at 09:44 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2019, 09:48 PM
A Little More Action

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Deertail's claws reflected in Oceanfur's ocean blue eyes heading straight towards her. The molly looked familiar, they'd probably met at a gathering. That wouldn't be surprising there's a lot of cats she'd met, doesn't mean she ever bother to remember their names. Jerking her head back narrowly dodging the blow to her eyes Oceanfur felt stinging pain pill across her muzzle. That burns! Lunging at her the blue gray molly aiming for her ears wanting to pin her down or something. Anything really, she just wanted everything to be over and Deertail was getting on her nerves.
Deertail’s eyes widened slightly as Oceanfur dived for her ears. The impact knocked her over, and she thrashed around as Oceanfur tore into her soft ears. Yowling with pain, she clawed at Oceanfur’s belly. She was finally able to scramble away from Oceanfur, panting.

Mind if we stop our battle here with Oceanfur winning?

Travel light and see the world right
You’ll never know if you never go

”Who, me? Couldn’t be!”

Reading gives you someplace to go when you have to stay where you are~

Last edited by Browneyedfox; January 2nd, 2019 at 10:34 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2019, 10:10 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

(OPEN)

Hawkleap (Thunderclan warrior) leaped into the midst of the battle, the broad molly's muscles tensed. Her big fluffy tail lashed, her claws unsheathed, digging into the ground.The dark brown cat looked around for any cat to fight.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 3rd, 2019, 12:42 AM
NOT Clickbait

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepetal View Post
Bluepetal tilted his head. "So it's okay for Riverclan to not want their camp back? They're not allowed to have their own home like every other clan has theirs? Hey, are you really a Thunderclan cat? Thunderclan cats would understand this the most; it's why they're fighting with us today.Don't you know what it's like to lose your home?"
Wiillowlight looked at Bluepetal with a questioning look, but was slightly delighted. "Well, problem solved! I can see why you want your territory back. I won't stop you, really, I understand. I don't want to hurt you or offend you. But I c an see why you wanna fight now." Willowlight started walking away, but then turned around, back at Bluepetal.
"Maybe it's time to actually stand up for myself... You're right, maybe I don't deserve to be a Thunderclan warrior, I can't even stand up for myself."
Willowlight stared at the battle infront of her. "I mean, if you can help me improve my battling skills, maybe I'll learn something."
"Everyone falls down a hole at least once in their life. Which gives them two choices, they can stay down there forever, and never find their true destiny, or they can climb up that hole, and even if they fail, they'll never give up trying. That's the true meaning of perseverance."
-All of my OCs. Adderscale, Willowlight, Thornheart, & Velvetstorm

If you're ever feeling lonely, and need someone to talk to, then you can come to me, I'm here for you!
Old January 3rd, 2019, 02:36 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by XllamaX View Post
Berrypaw looked confused by this proposal but nodded anyway. "What if we get fighting together?" The she-cat meowed "People are going to get suspicious if they see us not trying to kill each other?" Berrypaw had a burning sensation in her throat causing her voice to break. "Any ideas?" she purred. She seemed calm but was still ready for a fight, this could be a trick she thought to herself.
" We could side with the peacemakers, they are cats from many clans, just coming together to stop the fighting. So then, people won't be suspicious. " Kiwipaw meowed thoughtfully. She saw something flash in Berrypaw's eyes. Does she think this is a trick? " But if you want to just keep to our clans, we can just say we won't fight eachother, and try and find some sort of way to stop it on our own" Kiwipaw suggested. What will she choose? She wondered.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 3rd, 2019, 02:49 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Cascadepaw huffed and mumbled "okay.." before dashing off into the thick of the fighting. Seeing two apprentices locked in a tussle, he stopped to watch. The first one (kiwipaw) was locked in a chin grab from the other one (berrypaw). The first cat got out of the chin grip by slashing the other one's stomach, then :eaping upon the seconds ones back. Cascadepaw winced as they began screeching. Leaping forward, powered by Ravenfrosts words, he pummeled Berrypaw's flank, then grabbed Berry's paw in his maw. Pulling it, and biting down hard, he made Berry thump to the side on his flank.

@Lilyfur2 @XllamaX
"Cascadepaw?!" Kiwipaw mewed, surprised, at the sturdy tom. " Stop! " She rushed protectively to Berrypaw's side, smacking his paw away. She hissed at him. "The fighting is in the past! Me and Berrypaw were just talking about how we can stop the fighting!" She explained. Now Berry probably does think this is a trick, she sighed to herself. Cascadepaw must have only seen us fighting, not the talking afterwards. Kiwipaw looked from the two apprentices, hoping they would get along.

(Hi Flippaw! A lot has happened between Berry and Kiwi since the chin grab, so Ill just assume that Cascade didn't see the things after that happened!)

@Flippaw @XllamaX

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 3rd, 2019, 02:52 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
(OPEN)

Hawkleap (Thunderclan warrior) leaped into the midst of the battle, the broad molly's muscles tensed. Her big fluffy tail lashed, her claws unsheathed, digging into the ground.The dark brown cat looked around for any cat to fight.
Doivetalon(shadowclan) limped into the clearing with all the fighting cats. His claws unsheathe and ready for a fight. The tom noticed Hawk;leap and could scent the Thunderclan on her. His badly broken leg was lifted off the ground and he gave out a hiss as he got close to her.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 3rd, 2019, 03:08 AM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Blissmas View Post

Doivetalon(shadowclan) limped into the clearing with all the fighting cats. His claws unsheathe and ready for a fight. The tom noticed Hawk;leap and could scent the Thunderclan on her. His badly broken leg was lifted off the ground and he gave out a hiss as he got close to her.
Hawkleap hissed back at Doivetalon. "A broken leg huh?" She snorted with a raspy laugh. Her muscles tensed, preparing if he decided to attack her.

Old January 3rd, 2019, 03:10 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Hawkleap hissed back at Doivetalon. "A broken leg huh?" She snorted with a raspy laugh. Her muscles tensed, preparing if he decided to attack her.
Dovetalon looked at her with a growl. "It's not broken just paralyzed." he spat, aiming a blow at her muzzle. He never thought he would have ever fought in another battle again, but here he was.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 3rd, 2019, 03:15 AM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Blissmas View Post

Dovetalon looked at her with a growl. "It's not broken just paralyzed." he spat, aiming a blow at her muzzle. He never thought he would have ever fought in another battle again, but here he was.
Hawkleap didn't move in time, hissing as the tom scratched her muzzle. She leaped back, crouching down, she jumped at him, slicing his shoulder with her claws.

Closed Thread