Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
cloudheart 'n berrypaw...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 08:45 AM
Fiercefire is Back!
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 08:43 AM
talons in winter
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:43 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 08:42 AM
A day in the love life of...
Last post by Red'fur
Today 08:41 AM

Old May 22nd, 2020, 07:54 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Mountainmist had not meant to wander out on all her own... In truth it'd been a mistake all in all... Well not in part. She'd just been tired of not being able to move in the direct and harsh sun that shone over Windclan in the mid part of the days... But looking out over the moors, she spotted a... what was that? a retreating white fur? Oh she knew that fur could only belong to one cat and one cat alone. "Cloudberry.... Cloudberry, is that you?" Mountainmist called out as she raced, partly stumbled, down the moors and the hills she was standing on to the Shadowclan border. Oh with that large of a body it could be no other than Cloudberry herself! "Hey! Cloudberry." She hoped that her friend would not leave her hanging, she hadn't seen the molly.. in moons or was it closer to seasons? She didn't remember, time had the ability to be fickle so very often. Sitting down on the border, the grey fur standing out in spikes she could only just gaze at the other cat in amazement. "Someone's been eating a lot," she said in a teasing voice, her amber eyes glowing slightly. "Been doin well, little friend in your shadowy clan?"

A voice sounded behind the pudgy fluff ball, but it could only be a figure of her imagination. Cloudberry didn't really believe cats were out this late. That was until she heard her name repeated again. What? No. The light colored molly thought stopping in her tracks. Her ears twitched a few times before she turned. That voice was none other then Mountainmist's she knew that for sure. "Long time no see Mountainmist!" Cloudberry replied moving over to the border once more. It had been forever huh? Mountain was looking great! Just as beautiful as always. Cloudberry let out a huff with her friends comment. "Yeah maybe or maybe no one eats enough 'round here. At least you don't look half staved like some of your Clanmates!" The mostly white puff ball exclaimed tail waving up into the air. Cloudberry picked up a paw to playfully jab at the dark colored molly but placed it back down. You aren't Clanmate anymore you idiot! Nor are you apprentices get that though you're skull! She scolded herself, painting on a smirk to cover her thoughts. "Doing better in my 'Shadowy Clan' then in that Star forsaken Clan." Cloudberry declared rolling her blue eyes at the thought of being back in WindClan. How did Mountianmist stand it? "You really should have joined ShadowClan with me all those moons ago." The ShadowClan warrior added. To many thing happened in WindClan for it to possibly be a good place.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 23rd, 2020, 03:07 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

He was getting sick of this.

Normally, it took a lot to get under his skin-- he was used to the oppression and the hatred after all, but Eaglepaw refusing to be sensible made something in Falcondive snap.

In a flash, he spun on his paws and stormed over to Eaglepaw. Without hesitation, his paw came down heavily at her head. This was followed by several more pummels directed toward her head. "Do I have to crack your skull to make you listen?" he snarled. "Is this what you wanted, she-kit?"

If she tried to run, he would follow her. His longer limbs gave him that advantage over her, and he knew the territory better..

She would not have an easy escape.

"Why can you not just be normal? A good, obedient apprentice who does not fight me at every opportunity? If you do not like it, keep your mouth shut and you will not get hurt." Continue.. and Falcondive might not have qualms about killing her. He had plans on how he would make it look like an accident.

[ @Stonewolf ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 23rd, 2020, 11:44 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

A voice sounded behind the pudgy fluff ball, but it could only be a figure of her imagination. Cloudberry didn't really believe cats were out this late. That was until she heard her name repeated again. What? No. The light colored molly thought stopping in her tracks. Her ears twitched a few times before she turned. That voice was none other then Mountainmist's she knew that for sure. "Long time no see Mountainmist!" Cloudberry replied moving over to the border once more. It had been forever huh? Mountain was looking great! Just as beautiful as always. Cloudberry let out a huff with her friends comment. "Yeah maybe or maybe no one eats enough 'round here. At least you don't look half staved like some of your Clanmates!" The mostly white puff ball exclaimed tail waving up into the air. Cloudberry picked up a paw to playfully jab at the dark colored molly but placed it back down. You aren't Clanmate anymore you idiot! Nor are you apprentices get that though you're skull! She scolded herself, painting on a smirk to cover her thoughts. "Doing better in my 'Shadowy Clan' then in that Star forsaken Clan." Cloudberry declared rolling her blue eyes at the thought of being back in WindClan. How did Mountianmist stand it? "You really should have joined ShadowClan with me all those moons ago." The ShadowClan warrior added. To many thing happened in WindClan for it to possibly be a good place.

"I can clearly see you've been eating well enough," Mountainmist snicked at her friend. She had truly missed Cloudberry, the snarky apprentice from when they'd been young and stupid was now a grown up like she was an it was indeed a strange concept to handle. Wherever to feel unsure about this entire thing, this apparently random meeting. But it wasn't random was it? It was just like them..Just like the good old days, for them to meet up here and just sit and stare at each other and just be... themselves. It was a nice change for them, to just be here and staring at each other. But then Cloudberry of course had to go ahead and start insulting Windclan. How typical was that? She didn't know any other cat who was capable of hating that much but still liking a member from said clan... Oh well, it was Cloudberry after all and she would not question it. Unless Cloud made her question it. "Me? In Shadowclan? Cloudberry we both know that I would not be able to survive a moment in that damn sketch of a forest. I cannot, breathe. If you remember right." She shook out her long fur as she finally just laid down in the grass and rolled onto her back, stretching the front paws. "Ohh.. Cloud I would've joined you. But you and I both know... that the moors my home. Got an apprentice now... Though he's soon becoming a warrior too."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 24th, 2020, 05:12 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Rainquail @Quailsong

Padding along beside his mentor and in front of misty-somebody. Skypaw looked up at Dimtail, his belly churned. What if he sees Creekwind here? She wasnt bad at all. But what if she reported to icestar that he was found here? Gulping he did his best to keep his eyes on the gaol. Border patrol . "aside from checking the border..what else do we do on these...
Patrols?
"

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 24th, 2020, 05:44 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

"Most border patrols will check for signs of trespassing as well." Dimtail informed Skypaw. "Unless there are actually, any, it's just marking."
He waved his tail dismissively, unaware of his apprentice's nervousness.
@NIGHTOWL @Quailsong

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 25th, 2020, 02:48 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
He was getting sick of this.

Normally, it took a lot to get under his skin-- he was used to the oppression and the hatred after all, but Eaglepaw refusing to be sensible made something in Falcondive snap.

In a flash, he spun on his paws and stormed over to Eaglepaw. Without hesitation, his paw came down heavily at her head. This was followed by several more pummels directed toward her head. "Do I have to crack your skull to make you listen?" he snarled. "Is this what you wanted, she-kit?"

If she tried to run, he would follow her. His longer limbs gave him that advantage over her, and he knew the territory better..

She would not have an easy escape.

"Why can you not just be normal? A good, obedient apprentice who does not fight me at every opportunity? If you do not like it, keep your mouth shut and you will not get hurt." Continue.. and Falcondive might not have qualms about killing her. He had plans on how he would make it look like an accident.

[ @Stonewolf ]
Eaglepaw was walking behind her mentor when he suddenly turned on her, slamming his paws on her head. She had expected for Falcondive to be mad, but didn't think that he would hurt her again! She stood her ground, not wincing while he pummeled her with his blows. She lifted her chin a little, looking at him with a defiant glint in her eyes. She tried to keep herself calm, her head a little dizzy from the attack.
She felt her head throb in pain and she spread her paws out a little more, kipping herself stable.

Eaglepaw knew that she couldn't run away from him. He knew the territory better than her, and he was bigger, stronger, and faster than her. She knew that she couldn't fight him either. She was dwarfed by his huge size. Not to mention that she was only 6 moons. She took a deep breath and sighed in relief as the throbbing pain subsided to a small throb every so often. She didn't speak as he threatened her. She wondered why Icestar kept in the clan.
He did more to hurt it than to help it. She stayed quiet for a moment after he finished speaking before meowing, "Let's just get this over with...I want to be back in camp in time to get some fresh kill before I go to my nest." She looked away from him and watched the forest, wishing she was as far away from this tom as possible.

@BILL.

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old May 25th, 2020, 04:54 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
Nettlespark wasn't happy. He wasn't happy at all. As he skulks along a little footpath to the border that ShadowClan shared with WindClan, he grumbles and groans about life. No one showed up for the last patrol, and finally when he spots a sign of intelligence among his patrol leader she excludes him entirely and goes for his apprentice! Admittedly he was behaving like a child himself, stomping off to the border for a patrol he very well could have taken the lead on since Creekwind had been slow. But sometimes he just had to be frustrated. Sometimes, you just needed to fume for a little bit.
It isn't long before he slows to a halt near the scent border, and he checks behind him for his Clanmates for a moment before looking ahead again. Peering out into the open moorland, a strange sense of fear creeps down his spine. How did WindClan live in the open? Owls and hawks were big enough to carry off even some smaller apprentices, and they had that problem with the coyotes! Not to mention WindClan lived on a bluff over the ocean... Damn. Just damn. Maybe a slightly impressed damn, but still a damn nonetheless. Shaking his head, Nettlespark sits down. His irritation had dissipated into admiration by now, and all he wanted was to get this patrol over with. But in the quiet, it doesn't take long for the warrior to imagine coming across Deadpool. She'd said that they'd see each other at the next Gathering, and that was well and fine, but he couldn't help the small flicker of hope.
@Shimm @vermin
Distraction, distraction. When following Nettlespark, he couldn't help but find things that easily veered his attention elsewhere. The apprentice steered into a different path for a while before rushing back on the right trial following his mentor's scent until spotting him. Mouth open ready to apologize, he paused, staring at the moorland. Sadness clouded his green hues, feel a pang of homesickness. Another emotion heated up the tom's body but it was unknown to him and he quickly brushed it away by turning away. "Well, it looks like Windclan seems to be doing better! Gosh, I miss the moor and my ..friends." Talking about it brought up old memories of his little squad that crumbled apart. Though, it didn't matter as long Hogpaw was by his side. He hasn't seen him for a long time.. maybe he's training, getting stronger! And...yeah.. without him. All honesty, today wasn't a good day for him. His sleep gets interrupted by odd nightmares and the last clan attack pulled his mood until the murky depths. Cowpaw didn't know who to turn to and longed for his best friend to appear. "I smelled a strange scent along coming here..."
@Shimm
Old May 26th, 2020, 09:10 AM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @The Shadow Flower ]

Flurryheart shook himself lightly as he walked, trying to shake away the fatigue that pulled at his paws. It was early morning- the dawn patrol hadn’t even left yet- but he couldn’t sleep. The fluffy tom sighed and kept going, not paying attention to where he was walking until he scented the Shadowclan border. For some reason, he’d walked all the way to the Whispering Wetlands. Oh well, there was no fresh Shadowclan scent to speak of so he figured he was safe. Flurryheart sat drowsily under the branches of a scraggly border tree and looked out over the rolling hills of Windclan territory with slitted eyes and sluggish thoughts.
Old May 26th, 2020, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
[ @The Shadow Flower ]

Flurryheart shook himself lightly as he walked, trying to shake away the fatigue that pulled at his paws. It was early morning- the dawn patrol hadn’t even left yet- but he couldn’t sleep. The fluffy tom sighed and kept going, not paying attention to where he was walking until he scented the Shadowclan border. For some reason, he’d walked all the way to the Whispering Wetlands. Oh well, there was no fresh Shadowclan scent to speak of so he figured he was safe. Flurryheart sat drowsily under the branches of a scraggly border tree and looked out over the rolling hills of Windclan territory with slitted eyes and sluggish thoughts.
Creek would pad through the woods, she knew she was trespassing, didn't care.
The longhaired gray she-cat would stretch out, before noticing the scent of another cat. She'd spot FlurryHeart, meowing curiously.
Hello?
Old May 26th, 2020, 09:18 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shadow Flower View Post
Creek would pad through the woods, she knew she was trespassing, didn't care.
The longhaired gray she-cat would stretch out, before noticing the scent of another cat. She'd spot FlurryHeart, meowing curiously.
Hello?
Flurryheart shot up from his seat, fur on end. The voice of the other cat had startled him from his half-doze and he whipped around to face the she-cat appearing from the Shadowclan side of the border. She definitely didn’t smell of Shadowclan, though, and Flurryheart unsheathed his claws, knowing that the border alone wouldn’t halt her tracks. She was nearly on his territory and he’d soon have to chase her off anyway.

“What are you doing here? This is clan territory.”

His voice was gruff and stoic, as it always was, and he lashed his fluffed you tail behind him. Flurryheart didn’t necessarily need to be so aggressive right of the bat, but he felt a bit embarrassed at having been caught snoozing.