Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
an unexpected meeting [p]
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 11:37 AM
Chaosclan Gathering Place
by Mizu
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:15 AM
Paws in love finder
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 11:07 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 11:07 AM

Old June 11th, 2018, 06:30 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: naruto rp(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Set View Post
He did another hand sign combination and wisps appeared on the battlefield around them. He shot five at Kaira from above, in front, to the left, to the right, and behind him. He then shot two at Saki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Saki snapped out of the genjutsu,and as soon as she did,she saw the fireball coming.She jumped to the side,knowing she couldn't Dodge all of it,but atleast the worst of it.It grazed her shoulder,but it only left a small burn.""That was a dirty trick!" She snapped at Cole.
"Well crap."He sighed as all the wisps hit him, his wood armor was gone and his clothes were tattered to bits,"That was fun...not really."He clapped his hands together and the wood armor reformed on his body,"Now lets continue."He shouted and weaved a hand sign combo and then slammed his palm onto the ground,"Wood Style: Piercing Splinter!" He yelled and small wood bullets shot at both of them.
Old June 11th, 2018, 06:34 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Saki snapped out of the genjutsu,and as soon as she did,she saw the fireball coming.She jumped to the side,knowing she couldn't Dodge all of it,but atleast the worst of it.It grazed her shoulder,but it only left a small burn.""That was a dirty trick!" She snapped at Cole.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

"Well crap."He sighed as all the wisps hit him, his wood armor was gone and his clothes were tattered to bits,"That was fun...not really."He clapped his hands together and the wood armor reformed on his body,"Now lets continue."He shouted and weaved a hand sign combo and then slammed his palm onto the ground,"Wood Style: Piercing Splinter!" He yelled and small wood bullets shot at both of them.
"If this was life and death trust me it would've been much worse." Cole had about 23 wisps left, he had to play this smart. He shot three wisps towards the bullets coming towards him and rushed at Kaira, slamming his foot into his chest with a spin kick.
Old June 12th, 2018, 02:57 AM

Quote:
"If this was life and death trust me it would've been much worse." Cole had about 23 wisps left, he had to play this smart. He shot three wisps towards the bullets coming towards him and rushed at Kaira, slamming his foot into his chest with a spin kick.
Kaira smiled his distraction had worked and Cole was flying right into him, as his foot slammed into his chest his smile grew into a huge toothy grin. The wood from his wood armor wrapped around Cole's leg allowing Kaira to get a few good punches in and a single kick to the leg before letting him go to the ground and leaping back onto the side of a tree.
Old June 12th, 2018, 12:09 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

Quote:
'Crap!' Saki thought as she was attacked by all of the wood splinters.When they cleared,she was covered in scratches.She made multiple handsigns and steam formed around her body.She then charged at Kaira and started to attack him using taijutsu.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old June 12th, 2018, 01:16 PM

Quote:
'Crap!' Saki thought as she was attacked by all of the wood splinters.When they cleared,she was covered in scratches.She made multiple handsigns and steam formed around her body.She then charged at Kaira and started to attack him using taijutsu.
'That's dnagerous, if I get touched by that it might be over.'He thought to himself as he swiftly dodge her attacks and then began to weave hand signs and when he finished a wood clone inconspicuously came out from behind him immediately leaping into a tree, and with another hand sign right as he got hit he traded places with the clone using the Body Replacement technique allowing the Clone to fight while he rested.
Old June 12th, 2018, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Quote:

'That's dnagerous, if I get touched by that it might be over.'He thought to himself as he swiftly dodge her attacks and then began to weave hand signs and when he finished a wood clone inconspicuously came out from behind him immediately leaping into a tree, and with another hand sign right as he got hit he traded places with the clone using the Body Replacement technique allowing the Clone to fight while he rested.
Cole shot 3 wisps at the wood at his leg, immediately jumping back afterwards. He watched Kaira disappear as he did, he could see Kaira's chakra but he wasn't the current problem Saki was. He moved the rest of his wisps in front of him in a tight wall, vanishing behind the trees in the process

Last edited by Set; June 12th, 2018 at 03:33 PM.
Old June 12th, 2018, 03:38 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Cole shot 3 wisps at the wood at his leg, immediately jumping back afterwards. He watched Kaira disappear as he did, he could see Kaira's chakra but he wasn't the current problem Saki was. He weaved a few handsigns making a few clones to help him deal with.
Saki saw the three clones Cole had made join the fight. She pulled out a kunai and tried to fight off all four opponents at once.After a few minutes of just defending herself though,she threw a kunai with a paper bomb attached to it.Hoping the smoke would conceal her,she made a handsigns and kicked one of Cole's clones,and as she did,steam wrapped around it and it disappeared in a cloud of smoke.She pulled out a kunai and stabbed another one of the clones,not bothering to see if it disappeared or not.Saki pulled out a second kunai and charged at the third clone,slasing at its chest and hoping it to would disappear so she could deal with what she thought was Kaira before the smoke cleared.

Last edited by Static; June 12th, 2018 at 03:39 PM.
Old June 12th, 2018, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Cole shot 3 wisps at the wood at his leg, immediately jumping back afterwards. He watched Kaira disappear as he did, he could see Kaira's chakra but he wasn't the current problem Saki was. He moved the rest of his wisps in front of him in a tight wall, vanishing behind the trees in the process
Quote:
Saki saw the three clones Cole had made join the fight. She pulled out a kunai and tried to fight off all four opponents at once.After a few minutes of just defending herself though,she threw a kunai with a paper bomb attached to it.Hoping the smoke would conceal her,she made a handsigns and kicked one of Cole's clones,and as she did,steam wrapped around it and it disappeared in a cloud of smoke.She pulled out a kunai and stabbed another one of the clones,not bothering to see if it disappeared or not.Saki pulled out a second kunai and charged at the third clone,slasing at its chest and hoping it to would disappear so she could deal with what she thought was Kaira before the smoke cleared.
Kaira watched this happen as his chakra came back to him,'Now's my chance.' He weaved a hand sign combo and as he was done he lunged into the smoke as he hit the ground he slammed his palm onto the floor,"Wood Release: Wood Prison."Roots shot out from the ground and wrapped around Saki and began to restrain her as she was distracted with his clone while another group of roots shot out behind Cole and his wall grabbing him by the leg and began pin him to the ground.
Old June 12th, 2018, 04:23 PM

Quote:

Kaira watched this happen as his chakra came back to him,'Now's my chance.' He weaved a hand sign combo and as he was done he lunged into the smoke as he hit the ground he slammed his palm onto the floor,"Wood Release: Wood Prison."Roots shot out from the ground and wrapped around Saki and began to restrain her as she was distracted with his clone while another group of roots shot out behind Cole and his wall grabbing him by the leg and began pin him to the ground.
Saki heard the thump of Kaira hitting the ground and turned around,about to attack,but the wood prision had already begun wrapping around her.She knew she only had seconds before it restrained her arms,making he unable to do jutsu.It had already begun to wrap around her shoulders.Forcing her arms together,she made a handsigns.Steam formed around her and the wood.She just hoped she could burn it before she was trapped.

Old June 12th, 2018, 04:43 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Saki heard the thump of Kaira hitting the ground and turned around,about to attack,but the wood prision had already begun wrapping around her.She knew she only had seconds before it restrained her arms,making he unable to do jutsu.It had already begun to wrap around her shoulders.Forcing her arms together,she made a handsigns.Steam formed around her and the wood.She just hoped she could burn it before she was trapped.
Cole quickly shot a few wisps at the roots and then jumped up. He sent the rest of his wisps spiraling around Kaira, now starting another handsign combination.