Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM

Old December 19th, 2016, 08:30 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
@Dark Rose
Crimsontiger slowly opened her eyes and studied her surroundings. Everything seemed bright and peaceful. She looked at her pelt and saw it was glossy and starry like. She was in StarClan. Crimsontiger remembered how she died. She died next to Blackfalcon, the tom she'd once called her best friend. "I'm so sorry Blackfalcon", Crimsontiger whispered. A tear trickled down her cheek. She still didn't know if the ebony coloured tom had forgiven her yet. Crimsontiger was in StarClan now. Whenever a cat when to StarClan, they were normally happy. But Crimsontiger still grieved.
(Squeee!)
(To be honest I dont think we ever rped these two as sisters x3)
Cougarflame slowly let her eyes open, and immediately the she-cat's head shot up. StarClan? Confusion sparked her amber eyes as she rushed to stand up. The spotted she-cat picked her ears as she turned, trying to understand. "Why am I in..." Thats when she remembered Crimsontiger. The she-cat visibly flinched, remembering how she'd felt when she saw her sisters body laying next to the body of the cat she'd began developing feelings for. The thought, the memory was too much. Cougarflame didnt usually cry, but she felt tears pick her eyes as she thought of her sister. The she-cat shook her head and closed her eyes, feeling grief stab at her for a long moment. I'm in StarClan. Maybe i'll see her, She thought, taking a deep breath. The she-cat lashed her tail, opening her eyes again. But I am Cougarflame and I will not cry.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by BEAR.; January 1st, 2017 at 04:30 PM.
Old December 19th, 2016, 08:37 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Lingeringfeather, the old wise she cat laid in the clearing snoring softly. She was quite he lazy cat, hence the name Lingering. But she still was very active, but not as much as she was. Lingeringfeather had died awhile back, and spent her days in Starclan. She watched as all the cats shared tongues and went hunting as forth. She went hunting and all that, she just didn't have many friends, and not many cats remembered her..
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 19th, 2016, 08:38 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rose View Post
(Squeee!)
(To be honest I dont think we ever rped these two as sisters x3)
Cougarflame slowly let her eyes open, and immediately the she-cat's head shot up. StarClan? Confusion sparked her amber eyes as she rushed to stand up. The spotted she-cat picked her ears as she turned, trying to understand. "Why am I in..." Thats when she remembered Crimsontiger. The she-cat visibly flinched, remembering how she'd felt when she saw her sisters body laying next to the body of the cat she'd began developing feelings for. The thought, the memory was too much. Cougarflame didnt usually cry, but she felt tears pick her eyes as she thought of her sister. The she-cat shook her head and closed her eyes, feeling grief stab at her for a long moment. I'm in StarClan. Maybe i'll see her, She thought, taking a deep breath. The she-cat lashed her tail, opening her eyes again. But I am Cougarflame and I will not cry.
(I believe not. Also, did you read the Shc liberation posts?)
Crimsontiger looked up and she saw a sight that just made her heart break. Cougarflame. Her sister wasn't killed. She knew she hadn't been killed but the sight of her made her want to cry even more. "C-Cougarflame", Crimsontiger whispered. She slowly padded towards her sister. Her eyes filled with an emotion that couldnt exactly be described. It looked as though she almost didn't believe Cougarflame was alive. It was like she thought the sight of Cougarflame was just a hologram. Despite the fact that cats didn,t exactly know what a hologram was.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by BEAR.; January 1st, 2017 at 04:29 PM.
Old December 19th, 2016, 08:43 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
(I believe not. Also, did you read the Shc liberation posts?)
Crimsontiger looked up and she saw a sight that just made her heart break. Cougarflame. Her sister wasn't killed. She knew she hadn't been killed but the sight of her made her want to cry even more. "C-Cougarflame", Crimsontiger whispered. She slowly padded towards her sister. Her eyes filled with an emotion that couldnt exactly be described. It looked as though she almost didn't believe Cougarflame was alive. It was like she thought the sight of Cougarflame was just a hologram. Despite the fact that cats didn,t exactly know what a hologram was.
(Some of them but I gave up looking through all of ze posts after a while XD)
Cougarflame looked up, and her eyes widened as she saw her sister. "C...Crimson....Crimsontiger?" She breathed, heart aching with grief. This time there was no holding back the tears, which trickled down her face one by one. She shook her head, swallowing as she stepped forward. Pain laced her next words, the usually tough she-cat looking....Destroyed, hurt, for once. "Crimson.."

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; December 19th, 2016 at 08:44 PM.
Old December 19th, 2016, 08:49 PM

Quote:
(Some of them but I gave up looking through all of ze posts after a while XD)
Cougarflame looked up, and her eyes widened as she saw her sister. "C...Crimson....Crimsontiger?" She breathed, heart aching with grief. This time there was no holding back the tears, which trickled down her face one by one. She shook her head, swallowing as she stepped forward. "Crimson.."
(Oh, well my last post was on page 18 and Suspiciouzmindz last post was on pg 19)
"Cougarflame", Crimsontiger said again. This time she believed what she saw when her sister responded. "Oh Cougarflame!", Crimsontiger cried out. It wasnt quite a cry of happiness, but one that had that grieving tone in it. "I'm so sorry for leaving you", Crimsontiger sobbed as she reached forward to touch noses with her sister.

Old December 19th, 2016, 08:55 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
(Oh, well my last post was on page 18 and Suspiciouzmindz last post was on pg 19)
"Cougarflame", Crimsontiger said again. This time she believed what she saw when her sister responded. "Oh Cougarflame!", Crimsontiger cried out. It wasnt quite a cry of happiness, but one that had that grieving tone in it. "I'm so sorry for leaving you", Crimsontiger sobbed as she reached forward to touch noses with her sister.
(Ye..I went back and looked...)
(Welp. RIP Crimsontiger and Blackfalcon XD)

Cougarflame breathed out sharply as her sisters nose touched hers. She wanted nothing more than to wrap her paws around Crimsontiger, bury her face in her sisters fur but she restrained herself. Besides....Crimsontiger, was dead now. The thought pierced her heart as she swallowed back the lump in her throat, trying not to let any more tears escape as she blinked. "You...You dont have to be sorry Crimsontiger...I should've..." She whispered shakily, then trailed off, trying to control herself. She couldnt do this, she wasnt some weak little kit, she couldnt be crying! Yet she felt another tear streak down her muzzle, wishing everything was okay again but her sister was dead. Now Cougarflame had no family, noone to turn to. She didnt have her sister anymore. "I...Im sorry....I couldnt help you..." She managed to choke out.

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; December 19th, 2016 at 08:56 PM.
Old December 20th, 2016, 02:54 AM

Quote:
(Ye..I went back and looked...)
(Welp. RIP Crimsontiger and Blackfalcon XD)

Cougarflame breathed out sharply as her sisters nose touched hers. She wanted nothing more than to wrap her paws around Crimsontiger, bury her face in her sisters fur but she restrained herself. Besides....Crimsontiger, was dead now. The thought pierced her heart as she swallowed back the lump in her throat, trying not to let any more tears escape as she blinked. "You...You dont have to be sorry Crimsontiger...I should've..." She whispered shakily, then trailed off, trying to control herself. She couldnt do this, she wasnt some weak little kit, she couldnt be crying! Yet she felt another tear streak down her muzzle, wishing everything was okay again but her sister was dead. Now Cougarflame had no family, noone to turn to. She didnt have her sister anymore. "I...Im sorry....I couldnt help you..." She managed to choke out.
"Cougarflame, please don't talk like that. It's not your fault", Crimsontiger whispered. She needed to comfort her sister. The ebony coloured she cat refused to let Cougarflame blame herself. The only cat that should be blamed for her death, and Blackfalcon's too, was her. "I'm the one to blame. Don't you dare blame yourself. If you do....you'll just kill me. Again, Crimsontiger said fiercly with a slight chuckle in her voice. Crimsontiger may have been born in the same litter as Cougarflame but she felt like she had to be the overprotective big sister. They were the only family they had, their parents were gone, who knew where they were and who they were. As if she could read Cougarflame's mind, she then said, "I may have passed on, but know that i'll always still be watching you from above". She needed her sister to know she would always be there for her, even if she was in StarClan now.

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; December 20th, 2016 at 02:55 AM.
Old December 20th, 2016, 09:46 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
"Cougarflame, please don't talk like that. It's not your fault", Crimsontiger whispered. She needed to comfort her sister. The ebony coloured she cat refused to let Cougarflame blame herself. The only cat that should be blamed for her death, and Blackfalcon's too, was her. "I'm the one to blame. Don't you dare blame yourself. If you do....you'll just kill me. Again, Crimsontiger said fiercly with a slight chuckle in her voice. Crimsontiger may have been born in the same litter as Cougarflame but she felt like she had to be the overprotective big sister. They were the only family they had, their parents were gone, who knew where they were and who they were. As if she could read Cougarflame's mind, she then said, "I may have passed on, but know that i'll always still be watching you from above". She needed her sister to know she would always be there for her, even if she was in StarClan now.
"No! You're not to blame for anything!" Cougarflame exclaimed, her voice taut with disblief as she looked at her sister. How could Crimsontiger be the one to blame for this, her own death, when Cougarflame should have been there to help her sister? Hearing her next words, the disbelief disssolved and Cougarflame smiled sadly, the spotted brown she-cat giving a small shake of her head as she lifted a paw and placed it on one of Crimsontiger's shoulders. Surprisingly her paw didnt go through her sisters faded pelt, and for some reason that brought some comfort to the she-cat along with her sisters words. "I...I know, Crimsontiger.." She breathed, blinking away the remaining tears. "I'll miss you sis."

Forever...

Old December 20th, 2016, 04:02 PM

Quote:
"No! You're not to blame for anything!" Cougarflame exclaimed, her voice taut with disblief as she looked at her sister. How could Crimsontiger be the one to blame for this, her own death, when Cougarflame should have been there to help her sister? Hearing her next words, the disbelief disssolved and Cougarflame smiled sadly, the spotted brown she-cat giving a small shake of her head as she lifted a paw and placed it on one of Crimsontiger's shoulders. Surprisingly her paw didnt go through her sisters faded pelt, and for some reason that brought some comfort to the she-cat along with her sisters words. "I...I know, Crimsontiger.." She breathed, blinking away the remaining tears. "I'll miss you sis."
"The death of me and Blackfalcon will always be my fault", Crimsontiger said. "You know it. You can't deny it", The ebony she cat said firmly. The purple eyed she cat met her sisters smile with her own. "I'll miss you too", Crimsontiger breathed. She rested her chin on her sister's shoulder, as if she were hugging her. She really would miss not seeing her sister face to face everyday. But at least she had Blackfalcon. Despite what happened in the battle, she would find away. She would get Blackfalcon to forgive her, they would be friends once again. She refused to give up hope.

Old December 20th, 2016, 04:08 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
"The death of me and Blackfalcon will always be my fault", Crimsontiger said. "You know it. You can't deny it", The ebony she cat said firmly. The purple eyed she cat met her sisters smile with her own. "I'll miss you too", Crimsontiger breathed. She rested her chin on her sister's shoulder, as if she were hugging her. She really would miss not seeing her sister face to face everyday. But at least she had Blackfalcon. Despite what happened in the battle, she would find away. She would get Blackfalcon to forgive her, they would be friends once again. She refused to give up hope.
"Its not true, you're not to blame for your death, or Blackfalcon's." Cougarflame argued. Blackfalcon. The cat Cougarflame had once fallen in love with. Pushing these thoughts away, the brown spotted she-cat narrowed her amber eyes before smiling sadly, resting her head against her sisters shoulder, possibly for the last time so she shut her eyes. She couldnt think about anything else except how different things would be. She could no longer wake up in the nest beside her sisters, which would now just stay empty. She would never get to go on patrols or hunting trips, no more grand sister adventures or talking about Toms they liked. No fantasizing about one of them being leader and the other being deputy, everything they did together they couldnt do anymore. It was over, Cougarflame was alone from now on and the thought made pain pierce her heart. She didnt want to be alone, she wanted her sister alive and with her again but she had to accept that Crimsontiger was dead, she wasnt coming back.

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; December 20th, 2016 at 04:13 PM.