Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by Moondapple
Today 03:09 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Rowan
Today 03:04 PM
is your blood authentic?...
by wolfie
Last post by taillow
Today 02:58 PM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by constellation
Today 02:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 3rd, 2020, 01:54 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Thunderhowl squinted his eyes as he slid into the back of the crowd. He knew about Icestar, but an exile immediately?

At least the dense flea-head had it coming.

--

Falconpaw could not resist a laugh as a she-cat was exiled for her She-catly Emotions..

A shame Icestar was not dead, but maybe she would be next on the 'get kicked out' list.

"You should have joined the nursery instead of trying to play warrior!" He spat at the exile. "At least you would not have been exiled then, you stupid she-cat."

[ @FlameQueen, @Casper if u wanna smack him ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 3rd, 2020, 01:56 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Shadequill smiled to himself at the news. Things were finally coming together! He looked up at Beastspark to await further announcement.
Old March 3rd, 2020, 02:39 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

"Falconpaw, be quiet!" Hailstorm hissed at her apprentice, lashing her tail in his direction. "Twilightheart is being exiled for being a traitor, not for being a she-cat. Great Stars, I cannot believe you still think this way." Her words were hushed, but stern, as she was embarrassed on behalf of his behavior. At least it wasn't directed towards any actually respectable warriors, though.

@BILL.

---

A light grin tugged at Icestar's maw, revealing her glinting fangs as she rejoiced silently for a moment in the exile of that useless she-cat. She could tell that Beastspark was pleased with it as well, and sensed relief at the traitor finally being rooted out. Good riddance, she thought.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old March 3rd, 2020, 02:52 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Twilightheart heard what she had expected and with that she rose to her paws "I knew this was coming," turning to her head following Icestar's scent "I understand Icestar,
I really do now finally realize that I have done wrong. With that I wish your clan well."
The blind molly turned and stalked out of her old home tail dragging. @Casper

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old March 3rd, 2020, 03:05 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

"Yay! I got it right! I got it right!" The small calico said bouncing up and down with joy. A large pearly white grin blossomed on her face, her emerald eyes twinkling with excitement. "What is your warrior name doing to be?" Duskkit asked, remembering that her name doesn't stay the same forever. First, it was Duskkit and then when she becomes an apprentice it turned into Duskpaw. She found it weird that the name changes three times, why do that? Why can't we get our warrior names from the start. We all become warriors, right?

@Slatepaw

-----

Creekwind nodded at Russetpatch's suggestion. Swooping down the molly picked up the prey but due to her one-sided vision, it took her two tries to try and pick up the shrew. Embarrassment coated the tip of her ears as she moved her head to a different direction to tell her clanmate that they were moving over there. The embarrassment slowly wore off, drawing closer to the spot she wanted to enjoy her meal. Placing down the kill she brought her head back up to look at the beautiful molly in front of her.

@MagicCat99
Old March 3rd, 2020, 03:09 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

Slatepaw watched the youngling's excitement with a chuckle, shifting to sit up now, her pure size causing her to peer down at the little one, looking even more intimidating than before, "I don't know yet." She bowed her head gently, "It'll be decided by Starclan." The Maine coon female rolled her heavy shoulders in a stretch, kneading those needle claws into the dirt. @Shimm

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 3rd, 2020, 03:24 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Undertaker @BILL.
( If you don't mind bill? )

Wait....what?? Alarm struck through her . She hated getting sick...she couldn't do anything then. But Icestar being sick? That's not good. She lowered her head at that . hopefully she makes a fast recovery
Her ears perked up at the following . She looked toward the very traitor and glared at her she gets what she deserves . though what she heard from Falconpaws mouth made her back fur bristle and frankly she agreed with hailstorm. " oh eat rat dun you mouse brain! Did you not hear him? Or is there moss clogged in your ears?" Cherrymist meowed with a small glare
Hurrying on over Oakpaw took his seat within the crowd . Atleast he caught word of greencough as he entered the clearing ...He needed to work on being early though..But when he caught word of twilight being a traitor...all he could do was give a glare at her.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 3rd, 2020 at 03:31 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2020, 03:27 PM
Robo Hamster Parent

My Mood: Fine

Owlkit nodded. "That sounds fun." he said. "Hey, I have an idea! Let's find a warrior to show them how could we are! We can pretend we're hunting! Maybe they'll make us apprentices!"
@MagicCat99

Try to smile at least once today!
Message me if you ever want to RP!
My Character Page:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...024#post645024
I just got back, so bear with me if I'm late to responding!
Old March 3rd, 2020, 03:28 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Dawnstripe was feeling much better, there were no more prickles of pain in her shoulder and although she was a little stiff here and there she felt more like herself. The warrior was debating on going to the training grounds to stretch her muscles or go hunting. She was still in thought when she spotted Thistlepaw grooming herself. With that, she quickly made up her mind as she padded over to the young cat. "Thistlepaw, come on we're going hunting." She ordered, this would be a good time to work on some of the apprentice's hunting techniques. She didn't wait for Thistlepaw to answer and led the way out of the clearing.

@Ever :feel free to take this to the territory.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 3rd, 2020, 04:01 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Thistlepaw watched with calm interest as the she-cat was exiled. Some action, and truly a display to the others of what would happen if you stepped out of line in this clan. She smirked at the cat who tried to keep some dignity on her way out. Pathetic.

However, the note on sickness did make her perk her grey tufted ears. That actually affected her. Though she didnt really spend much time buddying up with her clanmate so she would just be sure to maintain that distance. That should at least help prevent transfer of disease to her. Her face screwed in disgust at the thought of being rendered weak and helpless by a stupid cough.
Closed Thread