Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 03:16 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:03 PM

Old January 29th, 2018, 02:36 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
A force blocked tharek as drago put up a energy barrier around him preventing the others from getting close to him "do not break my concentration" his mental roar rang out in darkwings and tharek mind as he kept going from one trap to the next after 30 hard minutes he finished the last trap as he did he let the barrier down and fell to his knees gasping the pain spread throught his body Arya suddenly woke and seeing drago she sat up "drago you idiot you could've killed yourself or me" drago didn't respond his vision started to dim when he gave a rage filled growl and with an display of immense effort and power he subdued the pain and still gasping and sweating looked up at Arya "no it wouldn't of killed you only me and you know i would die for you" he said Aryas expression softened then she helped drago up and let him un bandage her but when he went to remove the scars on her she stopped him "keep them there" she said looking into his eyes drago nodded understanding why
"Drago, you idiot!" Tharek shouted. His armor clanked as he stumbled backward, growling, as he heard the command. As soon as the barrier was down, he rushed over to him and crouched beside him. "Drago, are you ok?"
Old January 29th, 2018, 03:00 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
A force blocked tharek as drago put up a energy barrier around him preventing the others from getting close to him "do not break my concentration" his mental roar rang out in darkwings and tharek mind as he kept going from one trap to the next after 30 hard minutes he finished the last trap as he did he let the barrier down and fell to his knees gasping the pain spread throught his body Arya suddenly woke and seeing drago she sat up "drago you idiot you could've killed yourself or me" drago didn't respond his vision started to dim when he gave a rage filled growl and with an display of immense effort and power he subdued the pain and still gasping and sweating looked up at Arya "no it wouldn't of killed you only me and you know i would die for you" he said Aryas expression softened then she helped drago up and let him un bandage her but when he went to remove the scars on her she stopped him "keep them there" she said looking into his eyes drago nodded understanding why

Spirit sighed she was a life dragon

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old January 29th, 2018, 03:01 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

"Drago, you idiot!" Tharek shouted. His armor clanked as he stumbled backward, growling, as he heard the command. As soon as the barrier was down, he rushed over to him and crouched beside him. "Drago, are you ok?"
"I am now that Arya is safe" Drago said as Arya wiped the sweat off his face with a cloth he then kissed Arya who kissed him back and then leaned against him resting her head on his chest her sky blue eyes half closed "you guys should return to your armies I'll send you your next objectives by next week" drago said then teleported darkwings and spirit and tharek back to talog and then stood with Arya and walked outside meeting carena right outside the door who looked surprised to see Arya fully healed "Drago Arya" she said nodding to each respectfully "carena" Drago and Arya said nodding Arya stayed in Drago embrace as they looked over their combined armies as they repaired the breach in the wall and secrued the city multiple citizens came up to drago and thanked him for liberating them from the blood pact alliance (enemy alliance) (just in case you forgot drago did already heal darkwings wounds and they all were in slivia this whole time btw also i want to do a large battle with all 4 of our armies combined along with the thorik reinforcements against the capital of either elves or dwarves with verdict chaos and hiroga also there to defend ) @Silverfur & Co

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; January 29th, 2018 at 03:35 PM.
Old January 30th, 2018, 05:51 PM
DragoVB

@Equinox @Silverfur & Co as soon as i said we were on a roll too reply to above post plz)

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; January 30th, 2018 at 05:52 PM.
Old January 30th, 2018, 10:47 PM

Quote:
"I am now that Arya is safe" Drago said as Arya wiped the sweat off his face with a cloth he then kissed Arya who kissed him back and then leaned against him resting her head on his chest her sky blue eyes half closed "you guys should return to your armies I'll send you your next objectives by next week" drago said then teleported darkwings and spirit and tharek back to talog and then stood with Arya and walked outside meeting carena right outside the door who looked surprised to see Arya fully healed "Drago Arya" she said nodding to each respectfully "carena" Drago and Arya said nodding Arya stayed in Drago embrace as they looked over their combined armies as they repaired the breach in the wall and secrued the city multiple citizens came up to drago and thanked him for liberating them from the blood pact alliance (enemy alliance) (just in case you forgot drago did already heal darkwings wounds and they all were in slivia this whole time btw also i want to do a large battle with all 4 of our armies combined along with the thorik reinforcements against the capital of either elves or dwarves with verdict chaos and hiroga also there to defend ) @Silverfur & Co

She looks at her army and smiles seeing that thy have room over the city.

Old January 31st, 2018, 05:01 AM
roar

Quote:
@Equinox @Silverfur & Co as soon as i said we were on a roll too reply to above post plz)
Darkwings and Tharek stood side by side, looking over Talog from one of the higher towers. Tharek grinned. Taking over a city had never felt this good.
Old January 31st, 2018, 07:40 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
She looks at her army and smiles seeing that thy have room over the city.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

Darkwings and Tharek stood side by side, looking over Talog from one of the higher towers. Tharek grinned. Taking over a city had never felt this good.
By next week Drago had sent them their next objective which was the elven capital elsmara a city just as big as elsguards capital tucked deep in the elven dense forest drago marched his army to the edge of the forest and set camp there to wait on spirit and darkwings to bring their armies as they would siege elsmara with the force of all 4 armies (6 if you count the thorik armies as seperate from the elsguard armies) as they waited Drago Arya and carena discussed strategies to break down the walls and get into the city which had a 50k garrison and the combined armies of Drago Arya darkwings and spirit along with the thorik armies numbered about 70k

Old January 31st, 2018, 10:30 AM

Quote:
By next week Drago had sent them their next objective which was the elven capital elsmara a city just as big as elsguards capital tucked deep in the elven dense forest drago marched his army to the edge of the forest and set camp there to wait on spirit and darkwings to bring their armies as they would siege elsmara with the force of all 4 armies (6 if you count the thorik armies as seperate from the elsguard armies) as they waited Drago Arya and carena discussed strategies to break down the walls and get into the city which had a 50k garrison and the combined armies of Drago Arya darkwings and spirit along with the thorik armies numbered about 70k

Spirit and her army of dusk wasn’t far behind. She could be heard just over the hill as she was in wolf form racing that way the army of dusk following behind her.

Old February 1st, 2018, 06:56 PM
DragoVB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Spirit and her army of dusk wasn’t far behind. She could be heard just over the hill as she was in wolf form racing that way the army of dusk following behind her.
( @Equinox well dang how hard is your school to be this busy XD) drago had built a small wooden fortress for their camp and he had the guards open the gate to let them in he was smart and made the camp big enough to fit all 70k troops the command tent were positioned right in the middle it was big enough for all 5 commanders drago summoned them to the tent as soon as all the armies got their camping equipment set up

Old February 2nd, 2018, 06:34 AM
roar

Quote:
( @Equinox well dang how hard is your school to be this busy XD) drago had built a small wooden fortress for their camp and he had the guards open the gate to let them in he was smart and made the camp big enough to fit all 70k troops the command tent were positioned right in the middle it was big enough for all 5 commanders drago summoned them to the tent as soon as all the armies got their camping equipment set up
(Extremely. MATH GOSH DANG SUCKS)

Darkwings followed Spirit, Tarek trailing behind her. The army of Shadows followed.

(I'm also WAY too unmotivated to do a longer reply :>)