Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 03:16 PM

Old February 2nd, 2018, 09:26 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

(Extremely. MATH GOSH DANG SUCKS)

Darkwings followed Spirit, Tarek trailing behind her. The army of Shadows followed.

(I'm also WAY too unmotivated to do a longer reply :>)

*spirit went to the tent and looked at them smiling she was unharmed from this last battle and looked at Drago and aya.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old February 2nd, 2018, 03:39 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
*spirit went to the tent and looked at them smiling she was unharmed from this last battle and looked at Drago and aya.
(Also been going through some stuff. Kinda brought me down

And did the already do the battle?) @Drago Victinius Bloodward

Last edited by dino.; February 2nd, 2018 at 03:40 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 10:30 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:

(Extremely. MATH GOSH DANG SUCKS)

Darkwings followed Spirit, Tarek trailing behind her. The army of Shadows followed.

(I'm also WAY too unmotivated to do a longer reply :>)
Quote:
(Nope battle just about to start) they discussed their plans and then retired to their beds for the night they awoke early next morning to the very dense fog drago had hoped for you couldn't see inches in front of you he grinned this was part of the forests strange weather pattern and here they were using it to their advantage waking the others they went outside and drago ordered all soldiers to pad their weapons and armor so it wouldn't make sounds and they formed up taking down the encampment within minutes due to excitement then formed up and march as one to the elven capital the soldiers of thorik and elsguard marched mixed up for they fought as one and not seperate armies the bond between the soldiers of thorik and elsguard had grown very quickly through the trial of battle drago sensed the city rather than saw it he commanded his men to stop with a mental flick then drew his sword everyone behind him crouched and hid themselves and removed the padding as he muttered a spell the fog suddenly shifted and moved revealing the city the elven sentries on the wall had no time to sound the alarm as suddenly they were pulled toward drago through his magic he killed them quickly then pointed his sword at the wall and drawing a breath roared out the ancient dragon word for power just as Arya stood up next to him her pistol pulsed and vibrated with power and she started shooting her trigger finger unleashing a hail of bullets that exploded when they hit the wall she kept firing for a whole minute then putting her left pistol back in its holster she stepped once towards drago and grabbed dragos shoulder and he transferred energy through her into the pistol even as she did the same the pistol seemed like it was about to burst when Arya pulled the trigger it fired with immense force the recoil flung Arya back a couple of yards before a group of thorik soldiers caught her before she hit the ground drago looked over his shoulder and she nodded he looked back as the wall crumbled then froze as he felt 3 evil presences and he saw the glitter of red scales and the glow of bright white armor and the gleam of black armor as hiroga verdict and chaos stepped out of the smoke weapons drawn "nice trick there drago but you ain't taking this city" hiroga said brandishing his scythe

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; February 2nd, 2018 at 10:31 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 08:16 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
(Nope battle just about to start) they discussed their plans and then retired to their beds for the night they awoke early next morning to the very dense fog drago had hoped for you couldn't see inches in front of you he grinned this was part of the forests strange weather pattern and here they were using it to their advantage waking the others they went outside and drago ordered all soldiers to pad their weapons and armor so it wouldn't make sounds and they formed up taking down the encampment within minutes due to excitement then formed up and march as one to the elven capital the soldiers of thorik and elsguard marched mixed up for they fought as one and not seperate armies the bond between the soldiers of thorik and elsguard had grown very quickly through the trial of battle drago sensed the city rather than saw it he commanded his men to stop with a mental flick then drew his sword everyone behind him crouched and hid themselves and removed the padding as he muttered a spell the fog suddenly shifted and moved revealing the city the elven sentries on the wall had no time to sound the alarm as suddenly they were pulled toward drago through his magic he killed them quickly then pointed his sword at the wall and drawing a breath roared out the ancient dragon word for power just as Arya stood up next to him her pistol pulsed and vibrated with power and she started shooting her trigger finger unleashing a hail of bullets that exploded when they hit the wall she kept firing for a whole minute then putting her left pistol back in its holster she stepped once towards drago and grabbed dragos shoulder and he transferred energy through her into the pistol even as she did the same the pistol seemed like it was about to burst when Arya pulled the trigger it fired with immense force the recoil flung Arya back a couple of yards before a group of thorik soldiers caught her before she hit the ground drago looked over his shoulder and she nodded he looked back as the wall crumbled then froze as he felt 3 evil presences and he saw the glitter of red scales and the glow of bright white armor and the gleam of black armor as hiroga verdict and chaos stepped out of the smoke weapons drawn "nice trick there drago but you ain't taking this city" hiroga said brandishing his scythe

Spirit roared as a pack of wolves came to the army of dusk as well as the other armies that they were with. She looked and saw them all standing by each army.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old February 5th, 2018, 02:02 PM
DragoVB

( @Equinox )

Old February 5th, 2018, 04:35 PM
roar

Quote:
Spirit roared as a pack of wolves came to the army of dusk as well as the other armies that they were with. She looked and saw them all standing by each army.
Quote:
( @Equinox )
(Sorry going through some stuff and friends aren't being as supportive as I'd hoped they would be. I'm not gonna be on for the rest of the week most likely as I try to sort with stuff out)
Old February 5th, 2018, 06:10 PM
DragoVB

Quote:

(Sorry going through some stuff and friends aren't being as supportive as I'd hoped they would be. I'm not gonna be on for the rest of the week most likely as I try to sort with stuff out)
Ok abd if u need someone to talk to just text me)

Old February 5th, 2018, 06:24 PM
roar

Quote:
Ok abd if u need someone to talk to just text me)
Will do. Thanks for the support '^^)
Old February 16th, 2018, 12:08 PM
roar

Quote:
( @Equinox )
Quote:
(I'm back. Everything's OK now!)

Tharek and Darkwings followed Spirit, both roaring and shooting fire out of their mouths. For a split moment, he sensed Hiroga's presence, and he stumbled. Darkwings caught him by the shoulder and pulled him back up.
Old February 16th, 2018, 06:52 PM
DragoVB

Quote:
Quote:

(I'm back. Everything's OK now!)

Tharek and Darkwings followed Spirit, both roaring and shooting fire out of their mouths. For a split moment, he sensed Hiroga's presence, and he stumbled. Darkwings caught him by the shoulder and pulled him back up.
Drago closed his eyes for a moment and when he opened them they had changed to a reddish gold and his armor changed to a pitch black with ice white markings his sword glowed with power "im taking this city wether you like it or not whos gonna stop me huh. You, hiroga, ha you couldn't even beat a novice swordsman without your tricks" drago said a few of his men chuckled behind him ( #roasted)