Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Hazelkit
She/her
'hazelkit bounded across the nursery
Old July 8th, 2023, 02:46 PM
"Your good old friend!"

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

(open to anyone)

Deer'kit, sat in the den, he finally opened his eyes, and cuddled to his mother. His white and brown pelt ruffled up as the sun ran over his fur, making him warm and cozzy.
But one thing caught his eye and that was a fuzzy ball of moss sitting near them.

Last edited by Barnaby; July 8th, 2023 at 02:47 PM.
Old July 8th, 2023, 02:59 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

• × | Rosekit | × •
They/them

Rosekit was just being Rosekit. Pushing their worn out mossball back and forth letting out happy chirps and mrrps within their families nest. Soon enough the attention of the masked kit was their denmate. Oh! This would be a good time to play!! Rosekit bounded out to the brown and white kits nest.

"Hi hi hi!! My names Rosekit! Wanna plays? Let's plays!"

| @{Roach} - Deerkit |

Last edited by xavier.; July 8th, 2023 at 02:59 PM.
Old July 10th, 2023, 12:14 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Paranoid

Swiftkit stared the outside, raining and raining. He suddenly heard Rosekit's voice, he didn't know the other two kits. ''May I play with you?'' The black-and-white tom meowed. He was a bit impatient, he could not release his energic nature due to the rain, so he really wanted to play.

( @{Roach} - Deerkit )
( @xavier. - Rosekit )

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Last edited by Snivellus; July 10th, 2023 at 12:14 PM.
Old July 10th, 2023, 12:53 PM
"Your good old friend!"

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

{Sorry for not replying!}
Deer'kit

Deer'kit slumped back into his mother surprised by seeing the kits. "Yeah! lets play!", he said walking to them with a excited expression on his face. He looked ta the two of them purring a greeting, "Hi! My name is Deer'kit!", he said shaking out his fluffy pelt.

@Light000
@xavier.
Old July 10th, 2023, 04:33 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Paranoid

''My name is Swiftkit'' The vitiligo tom mewed, he standed up and lunged to the moss-ball, and kicked it with the back legs. ''Think fast!''

@xavier.
@{Roach}

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time
Old July 10th, 2023, 07:14 PM

My Mood: Bashful

CENTER]A small ball of fluff was darting across the nursery. Ravenkit was trying to get from one end, where she had been playing, to the other where her nest was located without being addressed or noticed by the others. It worked for the most part as her black pelt helped her hide pretty well in the shadows along the edge of the nursery, only her vivid eyes giving her away.

She was too shy to talk to people right now, and as she glanced around to see if she succeeded in going unnoticed when she tripped directly over something and went tumbling head over heels with a yelp. The tiny fluffball hit something, and she scrambled to her paws and a few steps away when she realized she hit into another cat.

Eyes going wide, she attempted to stutter out an apology. “S-Sorry ma’am. I-I didnt mean to run I-into you.” She said, her voice quiet and soft, barely audible. Her words sounded a bit slurred though as it was a bit hard to talk with her longer than normal fangs, the tips white as they poked out of her mouth just enough to be noticeable. As she looked up, she realized The queen was a good deal bigger than her, and she felt tiny next to her.

@Zei
[/CENTER]
Old July 10th, 2023, 07:20 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGold View Post
CENTER]A small ball of fluff was darting across the nursery. Ravenkit was trying to get from one end, where she had been playing, to the other where her nest was located without being addressed or noticed by the others. It worked for the most part as her black pelt helped her hide pretty well in the shadows along the edge of the nursery, only her vivid eyes giving her away.

She was too shy to talk to people right now, and as she glanced around to see if she succeeded in going unnoticed when she tripped directly over something and went tumbling head over heels with a yelp. The tiny fluffball hit something, and she scrambled to her paws and a few steps away when she realized she hit into another cat.

Eyes going wide, she attempted to stutter out an apology. “S-Sorry ma’am. I-I didnt mean to run I-into you.” She said, her voice quiet and soft, barely audible. Her words sounded a bit slurred though as it was a bit hard to talk with her longer than normal fangs, the tips white as they poked out of her mouth just enough to be noticeable. As she looked up, she realized The queen was a good deal bigger than her, and she felt tiny next to her.

@Zei
[/CENTER]
The Blind Tom Chuckled, his eyes Crinkling up at the corners as if in a joy mood, though his eyes remained closed. He Lifted his Head from his nest, where he'd been napping. "Don't worry about it Young One, It Happens to The best of us" Losthaven meowed gently but warmly. sniffing, he leaned over to give the kit a few reassuring licks.
Old July 10th, 2023, 07:32 PM

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zei View Post
The Blind Tom Chuckled, his eyes Crinkling up at the corners as if in a joy mood, though his eyes remained closed. He Lifted his Head from his nest, where he'd been napping. "Don't worry about it Young One, It Happens to The best of us" Losthaven meowed gently but warmly. sniffing, he leaned over to give the kit a few reassuring licks.
Ravenkit breathed a sighed of relief when the queen forgave her, though she felt her fur heat up in embarrassment as she didn’t like being the center of attention. She’d much rather be on the sidelines. The queen seemed to think it somewhat funny at least, as she laughed, though Ravenkit didn’t know if she was laughing at her or with her. “T-Thanks. Sorry a-again for waking you, ma’am.” The kit said quietly.

She was rather surprised when Losthaven went to lick her head, and she instinctively swiveled her ears down and crouched. She didn’t like being touched unless it was her siblings or parents, as it made her uncomfortable when people she didn’t know we’ll got within her personal space. Ravenkit was too timid and polite to say so, of course, so she allowed the queen to do so without protesting. She remained quiet though, unsure of what to say after that. “M-My name’s R-Ravenkit. W-what’s yours?” She said eventually, trying to break the silence, trying not to seem rude.
Old July 10th, 2023, 07:36 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGold View Post
Ravenkit breathed a sighed of relief when the queen forgave her, though she felt her fur heat up in embarrassment as she didn’t like being the center of attention. She’d much rather be on the sidelines. The queen seemed to think it somewhat funny at least, as she laughed, though Ravenkit didn’t know if she was laughing at her or with her. “T-Thanks. Sorry a-again for waking you, ma’am.” The kit said quietly.

She was rather surprised when Losthaven went to lick her head, and she instinctively swiveled her ears down and crouched. She didn’t like being touched unless it was her siblings or parents, as it made her uncomfortable when people she didn’t know we’ll got within her personal space. Ravenkit was too timid and polite to say so, of course, so she allowed the queen to do so without protesting. She remained quiet though, unsure of what to say after that. “M-My name’s R-Ravenkit. W-what’s yours?” She said eventually, trying to break the silence, trying not to seem rude.
"My Name Is Losthaven, and Please, Just Call me by my name. Formalities aren't needed" Losthaven mewed with a chuckles "plus i'm actually not a Ma'am, I'd Be a Sir" He Added Gently. "I'm a Trans Masc Feline, Meaning i Use he/him pronouns" he mewed kindly.

"No Need to Apologize Young one, i've not been able to sleep for a while, so mostly i was just day dreaming" he reassured