Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Yesterday 10:37 PM

Old May 22nd, 2018, 04:37 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default A FairyTail Roleplay |Roleplay, non signups.)

Guild Master (Taken)

Renee Sukasu Roselle @No One's Beeswax

The guild master is the strongest, they are usually the class of Saint level. The class after SS.

SS-Class Mages (21) remaining) (More people besides me, the owner, can have this y'know.)

The masters of the guild. Besides from the master.
1. Neo Kouri Hachi (Neo Hachi) @TiredSmolFox
2. Arte Akari Tensling (Arte Tensling) @TiredSmolFox
3. Tratsui Lee Vendor (Tratsui Vendor) @Shadomaru
4. Moon Mignonette @TiredSmolFox
S-Class mages (26 remaining)

S-class mages are professional. Usually not many make it into this rank. The only way you can make it into this rank is if you go through survival challenges, or threats they are expected to face.

1. Ghost Caliba Genzo (Ghost Genzo) @Aphmau plushie
2. Aaron Aug Venter (Aaron Venter) @Turtletu
3. Guren Kawa Saito (Guren Saito) @Swiftheart (Sorry I forgot to add these two!)
4. Psykhe Rei (No middle name) @TiredSmolFox
A-Class Mages (Unlimited)

(A-Class) These are mages who prove against their magic against the norm. They struggle against the higher ups in combat, but they can still make it.
1. Asahi Hotaru Strail (Asahi Strail) @TiredSmolFox
2. Jupiter Long (No middle name) @Dreadful
3. Alex Silver Fire (Alex Fire) @Aphmau plushie
4. Shadow Zenza Gamba (Shadow Gamba) @Aphmau plushie
5. Althea Kawa Eventide (Althea Eventide) @No One's Beeswax
6. Kiri Jae Amastu (Kiri Amastu) @Swiftheart

B-Class mages (Unlimited)

B-Class mages are mages who are slightly above average talent in magic, they can also beat A-Classman/A-Classwoman.. Yet it is rare.

1. Tide willowsmith @TiredSmolFox

C-Class mages (Unlimited)

C-class mages are considered weak against all their upperclassman/upperclasswoman. They are either pets or new mages. Sometimes, a mage that is weak stays in this class, new or not.
1. Mimas JiaoYue (No Middle name) @Dreadful
2. Flash @Turtletu (I know you requested for Flash to be a A rank, but pets can't be A rank, sorry about that, yet he can still be pretty powerful, but the power cannot go over B, since of the rule.)

(Please message me if you want to sign up.)

Last edited by CollapsingStars; June 3rd, 2018 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Added two new characters.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 04:38 PM
Moony!!

Default Re: A FairyTail Roleplay |Roleplay, non signups.)

(start off in the morning)
Old May 22nd, 2018, 04:51 PM
Moony!!

Neo stretched out, she sighed slightly, she muttered, "Do I have to babysit those doofs... Since the guild master is out? Probably.." Asahi glared at her, "I'm not a doof." He muttered. He stood up and went into his bathroom. Neo finally got up and shrugged it off. She gathered up all the clothes she needed and neatly folded them on her bathroom counter, then started up the water for her bath. Whilst she did that, Neo got out everything that she needed to get ready, including packing ice, that way she had a energy source. Once the water had finished filling the bath, she undressed and sunk into the mildly cool water.

~

Asahi rubbed his temples, he turned on the shower, waiting for it to be the temperature he liked. The ginger had already set his clothes out the night before. While waiting for the shower water to warm up, he thought about what job he and Neo should do. Once the shower water was finally warm enough for his liking, he undressed out of his blue striped pajamas and stepped in.

~ Short Time skip for me?~

Neo had finished her bath, dried off, and put on her clothes. She blew dry her hair, put a bandage on a newly formed cut, put on her glasses, and walked out. Neo decided to iron the newly clean clothes, then start a load of dirty laundry to be washed. Asahi had finished what he did, he went to the kitchen and opened a door, cleaning supplies, cleaning day. He mopped and vacuumed the floors, dusted, cleaned dishes, made the beds, and put the ironed clothes in the correct drawers. Neo pushed up her glasses, she had finished ironing and walked to the kitchen, Asahi snickered, seeing her trying to reach a cabinet. He walked over and opened it for her and took out two cereal boxes. He poured two bowls and put milk in both. Neo sighed and went to make tea, so both of them had something to drink during the day, besides from whiskey and wine that the guild had to offer.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 06:18 PM
Royal Tea

My Mood: Amazed

Is it alright if Althea joins the guild right now as a newbie? Or should I just state that she's new? ))
Old May 22nd, 2018, 06:31 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by No One's Beeswax View Post
Is it alright if Althea joins the guild right now as a newbie? Or should I just state that she's new? ))
Thats alright)
Old May 22nd, 2018, 07:01 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post
Neo stretched out, she sighed slightly, she muttered, "Do I have to babysit those doofs... Since the guild master is out? Probably.." Asahi glared at her, "I'm not a doof." He muttered. He stood up and went into his bathroom. Neo finally got up and shrugged it off. She gathered up all the clothes she needed and neatly folded them on her bathroom counter, then started up the water for her bath. Whilst she did that, Neo got out everything that she needed to get ready, including packing ice, that way she had a energy source. Once the water had finished filling the bath, she undressed and sunk into the mildly cool water.

~

Asahi rubbed his temples, he turned on the shower, waiting for it to be the temperature he liked. The ginger had already set his clothes out the night before. While waiting for the shower water to warm up, he thought about what job he and Neo should do. Once the shower water was finally warm enough for his liking, he undressed out of his blue striped pajamas and stepped in.

~ Short Time skip for me?~

Neo had finished her bath, dried off, and put on her clothes. She blew dry her hair, put a bandage on a newly formed cut, put on her glasses, and walked out. Neo decided to iron the newly clean clothes, then start a load of dirty laundry to be washed. Asahi had finished what he did, he went to the kitchen and opened a door, cleaning supplies, cleaning day. He mopped and vacuumed the floors, dusted, cleaned dishes, made the beds, and put the ironed clothes in the correct drawers. Neo pushed up her glasses, she had finished ironing and walked to the kitchen, Asahi snickered, seeing her trying to reach a cabinet. He walked over and opened it for her and took out two cereal boxes. He poured two bowls and put milk in both. Neo sighed and went to make tea, so both of them had something to drink during the day, besides from whiskey and wine that the guild had to offer.

Neo waited for the kettle to whistle before she ate. Asahi ate his breakfast quickly. He stood up and used his flame to speed up the kettle, Neo turned off the burner and went to eat before the cereal went soggy. Once the tea had finished, Asahi put the tea into thermal mugs, and then also put them in a bag Neo was packing. Neo's dress swayed as she moved to turn off the lights in the house and shut the doors, she got her key and put it in the bag. Asahi sighed and shut the bag, then walked out the door, "Oi! Are you ready yet? We need to get there quickly to choose a good paying job!" Asahi hollered. Neo ran out nodding, "Sorry about that! I needed to eat some ice before I left.." Asahi smiled, "You need to remember that. Besides, I'm surprised your so forgetful.. Your younger than me, and we're both young." Neo and Asahi stuck close to each other as they walked to the guild. A few minutes later, they finally made it. The two walked in the doors and Asahi snickered, "I'ma get a bottle of rum for myself." Neo glared and muttered, "How do you even drink that stuff.. Not my problem." She walked upstairs and looked at the jobs to choose from.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 07:42 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Tratsui yawned walking past them. "Honestly you need to keep it down." He said drinking his cup of water. "You give people, I mean me, a bad headache." He looked at the board for a group of jobs. "In all seriousness, I'm bored and need a job. Is it alright if I join you on the next job?" He asked Asashi.

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; May 22nd, 2018 at 07:47 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 08:23 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Jupiter stretched his arms and yawned he disliked mornings a lot he got dressed quickly soon he was tying his green scarf on and wrapping the green elastic around his right arm three times again . He needed to do this a lot he can't just wear the same dirty elastic now can he? He looked at himself in a window and shrugged " good as I'll ever be . " he said and walked off with his hands in the pockets of his jacket then he froze his eyes were wide . He forgotten someone ! " mimas!! " he yelled . Mimas is his best friend he growled and turned but as he did mimas ran out of the place she was all dressed and was now beside him " c'mon Jupiter . The others are already gone ! " mimas said her hands were holding the straps of her bag which was on her back her symbol showing on the back of her hand . Jupiter looked at mimas and his mouth was open " how did-..But you don't even talk to them . " Jupiter said now walking up to mimas who rolled her eyes " yeah but it doesn't mean I like to be late . Now you lead the way " she said and smiled and Jupiter groaned as he placed a hand on his head his eyes were closed " I always do " he said as his eyes opened up he ran up to the three and mimas followed/ran " guuys wait up! " he called he waved his hands ( so this good?)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; May 22nd, 2018 at 08:25 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2018, 06:05 AM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Tratsui yawned walking past them. "Honestly you need to keep it down." He said drinking his cup of water. "You give people, I mean me, a bad headache." He looked at the board for a group of jobs. "In all seriousness, I'm bored and need a job. Is it alright if I join you on the next job?" He asked Asashi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadful View Post
Jupiter stretched his arms and yawned he disliked mornings a lot he got dressed quickly soon he was tying his green scarf on and wrapping the green elastic around his right arm three times again . He needed to do this a lot he can't just wear the same dirty elastic now can he? He looked at himself in a window and shrugged " good as I'll ever be . " he said and walked off with his hands in the pockets of his jacket then he froze his eyes were wide . He forgotten someone ! " mimas!! " he yelled . Mimas is his best friend he growled and turned but as he did mimas ran out of the place she was all dressed and was now beside him " c'mon Jupiter . The others are already gone ! " mimas said her hands were holding the straps of her bag which was on her back her symbol showing on the back of her hand . Jupiter looked at mimas and his mouth was open " how did-..But you don't even talk to them . " Jupiter said now walking up to mimas who rolled her eyes " yeah but it doesn't mean I like to be late . Now you lead the way " she said and smiled and Jupiter groaned as he placed a hand on his head his eyes were closed " I always do " he said as his eyes opened up he ran up to the three and mimas followed/ran " guuys wait up! " he called he waved his hands ( so this good?)
(Yes, that’s good dreadful)

Asahi snickered, “I don’t think we need another ice queen, but it’d be nice if we have a S class to help us.” He joked. Neo rubbed her temples, “Seriously Asahi?” She mutterd, “Without joking, yes you can join us... Seriously Asahi you are going to make that type of a joke with me and another S class around.. You honestly seem to have a death wish.” Neo went back to search through the board for anything good.
Old May 23rd, 2018, 06:51 AM
Aphmau fan

My Mood: Dark

Aaron loving mornings tucked flash in and got out of bed and went and took a shower and went to go look at the board for a job "where is a one with a lot of skies" he mumbled