Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:09 PM
cloudheart 'n berrypaw...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:07 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by MelonMile
Today 02:01 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM

Old May 23rd, 2018, 04:10 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: A FairyTail Roleplay |Roleplay, non signups.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post

Neo sighed, “Maybe something that has money or adventure. Maybe we should choose a S class one.. Those are usually better than lower ranks.” She replied. Whilst the two were talking seriously, Asahi held a bottle of rum and drank from it, he was spinning around in a chair.
He nodded. "Perhaps." He replied. "But I'm not in the mood to babysit." He said looking at Asashi. He took another sip of his cup of water. "So he better carry his weight. "
Old May 23rd, 2018, 04:14 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

(Yes, that’s good dreadful)

Asahi snickered, “I don’t think we need another ice queen, but it’d be nice if we have a S class to help us.” He joked. Neo rubbed her temples, “Seriously Asahi?” She mutterd, “Without joking, yes you can join us... Seriously Asahi you are going to make that type of a joke with me and another S class around.. You honestly seem to have a death wish.” Neo went back to search through the board for anything good.
( You said ice queen @0@ ! *rwby fangirl freak out moment *)
Jupiter pantted three times when he caught up to them and mimas heard Asahi feeling hurt and she felt like that was directed at her " hey ! I'm not an ice queen . " mimas snapped with her eyes narrowed holding her head high . Jupiter sighed as he put his hands in the pockets of his jacket his eyes were closed as his head was down " I don't think that was aimed at you mimas . " he said now looking at Asahi and neo " got any room for an A class and C class? I know C class aren't much use but my friend is really good in using her ice abilities . Right mimas? " he said and looked at mimas who looked down in embarrassment a blush was on her cheeks " y-yeah...I ..am " she said at a whisper now hiding behind Jupiter who chuckled .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 23rd, 2018, 05:10 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
He nodded. "Perhaps." He replied. "But I'm not in the mood to babysit." He said looking at Asashi. He took another sip of his cup of water. "So he better carry his weight. "
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadful View Post
( You said ice queen @0@ ! *rwby fangirl freak out moment *)
Jupiter pantted three times when he caught up to them and mimas heard Asahi feeling hurt and she felt like that was directed at her " hey ! I'm not an ice queen . " mimas snapped with her eyes narrowed holding her head high . Jupiter sighed as he put his hands in the pockets of his jacket his eyes were closed as his head was down " I don't think that was aimed at you mimas . " he said now looking at Asahi and neo " got any room for an A class and C class? I know C class aren't much use but my friend is really good in using her ice abilities . Right mimas? " he said and looked at mimas who looked down in embarrassment a blush was on her cheeks " y-yeah...I ..am " she said at a whisper now hiding behind Jupiter who chuckled .
Neo ran a hand through her hair, "Neither am I." Her attention went to focus on what's going on, "Wonder what that's about." Asahi took a sip of the bottle rum in his hand, "You'll have to ask Neo, we are having 'nother S class work with us.. I wonder who'd win between the two of them actually.." Asahi fixed his hair, then it fell back the way it was.
Old May 23rd, 2018, 05:22 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Neo ran a hand through her hair, "Neither am I." Her attention went to focus on what's going on, "Wonder what that's about." Asahi took a sip of the bottle rum in his hand, "You'll have to ask Neo, we are having 'nother S class work with us.. I wonder who'd win between the two of them actually.." Asahi fixed his hair, then it fell back the way it was.
"Just don't pay attention to it. " He advised. "It will more than likely go away. " He said looking through the jobs. "What about this one." He pointed to the flyer. A village was apparently getting attacked and they say it needed and S class to get the job done. "It's not that far. A day and a half. And they're paying a good price."
Old May 23rd, 2018, 05:26 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtletu View Post
"no im not kidding do you want to join me"
"sure, i dont see whats stopping me besides the fact that is s class" he answered.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old May 23rd, 2018, 05:28 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
"Just don't pay attention to it. " He advised. "It will more than likely go away. " He said looking through the jobs. "What about this one." He pointed to the flyer. A village was apparently getting attacked and they say it needed and S class to get the job done. "It's not that far. A day and a half. And they're paying a good price."
Neo nodded, "Seems good enough.. Hopefully.. Asahi doesn't somehow manage to screw this up.. It doesn't seem like it's that hard." Asahi grumbled looking over, "Thats easy for a S Class to say.." Neo shot Asahi a look.
Old May 23rd, 2018, 06:13 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Neo nodded, "Seems good enough.. Hopefully.. Asahi doesn't somehow manage to screw this up.. It doesn't seem like it's that hard." Asahi grumbled looking over, "Thats easy for a S Class to say.." Neo shot Asahi a look.
He shrugged. "It could be a learning experience for him. " He said. "Unless you want to a look for a job more suit for him. "
Old May 23rd, 2018, 06:30 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

Jupiter nodded taking Asahi advice now looking at Neo " got any room for two more? I'm A class and she's C class . We've got nothing better to do " he said then winced once mimas kicked him in the ankle " ow what was that for? " he grunted this gave him an glare from his friend " I hate being called by my class rank . It shouldn't matter anyways . " mimas said with a pouty look this made Jupiter shake his head in annoyance " well it does . And S class? High ranks always seem to be the pompous ones to me..I'm sure he or she would win . How did you get an S class to join you guys? " Jupiter asked as he returned his attention to The two . Mimas grumbled now crossing her arms she looked at Neo now deciding to talk to them " you have ice abilities too? " she asked with a tilt of her head " otherwise you wouldn't be called ice queen if you don't have any " she giggled with a smile .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 23rd, 2018, 06:35 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadful View Post
Jupiter nodded taking Asahi advice now looking at Neo " got any room for two more? I'm A class and she's C class . We've got nothing better to do " he said then winced once mimas kicked him in the ankle " ow what was that for? " he grunted this gave him an glare from his friend " I hate being called by my class rank . It shouldn't matter anyways . " mimas said with a pouty look this made Jupiter shake his head in annoyance " well it does . And S class? High ranks always seem to be the pompous ones to me..I'm sure he or she would win . How did you get an S class to join you guys? " Jupiter asked as he returned his attention to The two . Mimas grumbled now crossing her arms she looked at Neo now deciding to talk to them " you have ice abilities too? " she asked with a tilt of her head " otherwise you wouldn't be called ice queen if you don't have any " she giggled with a smile .
Quote:
He shrugged. "It could be a learning experience for him. " He said. "Unless you want to a look for a job more suit for him. "
Neo folded her arms slightly, "Yep. Ice devil slayer, and a bit of water magic. And.. Jupiter, kid, Im a SS Class if you don't mind. It also isn't that hard to get an S class or higher up to join you, unless they are stubborn." She looked away to answer Tratsui, "Eh, let's keep it S class. I need the pay for rent and food. At least Asahi pays the other part of rent." Neo fiddled with her gloves. Asahi laughed, "Oh, Neo, you don't even look like a SS class!," His voice trailed, "Oh.. I forgot that you are one.."
Old May 23rd, 2018, 07:21 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Neo folded her arms slightly, "Yep. Ice devil slayer, and a bit of water magic. And.. Jupiter, kid, Im a SS Class if you don't mind. It also isn't that hard to get an S class or higher up to join you, unless they are stubborn." She looked away to answer Tratsui, "Eh, let's keep it S class. I need the pay for rent and food. At least Asahi pays the other part of rent." Neo fiddled with her gloves. Asahi laughed, "Oh, Neo, you don't even look like a SS class!," His voice trailed, "Oh.. I forgot that you are one.."
He nodded and looked at the others joining the conversation. "It doesn't even look like you need me. " He smiled. "With all these people wanting to go with you. "