Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by chickadee
Today 12:39 PM
healing request for...
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 12:34 PM
"I'm Not Sure About You"...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:16 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM

Old May 3rd, 2022, 01:13 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: A Tsunami breaks a Sprig // private \\

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepaw afton View Post
Sprig nodded. “nice to meet you, Tsunami.” he tilted his head at her putting her hand out, not knowing if she wanted to take his hand or if she wanted to shake hands. “i’ll mention for now, i’m the shortest animatronic here. and also the oldest design for my endoskeleton. but i was an Easter special, in fact, that’s my birthday. i also have a plush form so i’m more travel friendly. sorry- i talk too much, heh-“ he chuckled sheepishly, glancing away.
// Tsunami | She|Her | 8th Grade Student \\

Tsunami dropped her arm. "HA!! If only my classmates knew THAT about me!" She joked, giggling. Her fear faded away. Her sea-green eyes now had laughter and a little bit of fear but she was calm now. A creaking sound made her turn toward Foxy's curtain. The red animatronic fox was looking at her, mouth open, eyepatch raised. Tsunami screamed and ran off, pushing the yellow bunny out of her way. Foxy started chasing her.
Old May 3rd, 2022, 01:21 PM
FNAF MOVIE WAS 1000/10‼️

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emberflame View Post

Tsunami dropped her arm. "HA!! If only my classmates knew THAT about me!" She joked, giggling. Her fear faded away. Her sea-green eyes now had laughter and a little bit of fear but she was calm now. A creaking sound made her turn toward Foxy's curtain. The red animatronic fox was looking at her, mouth open, eyepatch raised. Tsunami screamed and ran off, pushing the yellow bunny out of her way. Foxy started chasing her.
Sprig chuckled a little, but also turned to look. he glitched a little from her scream, but watched her run. “ah, crap! hold on! i got him-!” he dashed after them both, but only Foxy. he quickly caught up behind him and managed to push him over, even though he was probably two or three times Sprig’s size. he caught up behind Tsunami and gently picked her up, running with her to safety. “i gotcha! trust me!”
bump me whenever! don't be shy!
Old May 3rd, 2022, 01:40 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Sprig chuckled a little, but also turned to look. he glitched a little from her scream, but watched her run. “ah, crap! hold on! i got him-!” he dashed after them both, but only Foxy. he quickly caught up behind him and managed to push him over, even though he was probably two or three times Sprig’s size. he caught up behind Tsunami and gently picked her up, running with her to safety. “i gotcha! trust me!”

Tsunami heard a loud crash and felt someone pick her up. She started panicking, her legs kicking on the metal till she recognized Sprig's voice and stopped moving. She wrapped her arms around Sprig's head, shivering in fear as a voice suddenly rang out. "You can't hide!" "Bonnie?" She felt herself get drawn to the voice. So much that she jumped off Sprig and started walking towards the voice. Bonnie stood, his hands held out. Tsunami was hypnotized. She couldn't control herself and she reached out to take Bonnie's hand.

Last edited by bubble[error].; May 22nd, 2022 at 09:14 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2022, 01:48 PM
FNAF MOVIE WAS 1000/10‼️

Quote:

Tsunami heard a loud crash and felt someone pick her up. She started panicking, her legs kicking on the metal till she recognized Sprig's voice and stopped moving. She wrapped her arms around Sprig's head, shivering in fear as a voice suddenly rang out. "You can't hide!" "Bonnie?" She felt herself get drawn to the voice. SO much that she jumped off Sprig and started walking towards the voice. Bonnie stood, his hands held out. Tsunami was hyponised. She couldn't control herself and she reached out to take Bonnie's hand.
”oh that purple dirtbag-!” Sprig ran back and followed her, trying to gently pulling her away by her other hand. he glanced up at Bonnie and gave a growl and a spooky glare, his eye flashing a glow for a moment. he waved his other hand in front of Tsunami’s eyes, trying to break her gaze. “you don’t get to have her, you purple scoundrel,” he said to Bonnie, glaring at him.
Old May 3rd, 2022, 01:57 PM
error in the code

Quote:
”oh that purple dirtbag-!” Sprig ran back and followed her, trying to gently pulling her away by her other hand. he glanced up at Bonnie and gave a growl and a spooky glare, his eye flashing a glow for a moment. he waved his other hand in front of Tsunami’s eyes, trying to break her gaze. “you don’t get to have her, you purple scoundrel,” he said to Bonnie, glaring at him.

Tsunami gasped, trying to pull away from Sprig's grasp. "Let me go! I have to get to Bonnie!" Bonnie's eyes turned red and he reached out his hand. Sprig waved his hand in front of Tsunami's face. For a moment Tsunami felt weird but it was brief. She kicked Sprig off hr and grabbed Bonnie's hand. He suddenly pulled her forward with so much force she felt a painful *POP* in her arm. The pain knocked her out of her gaze. She blinked, realizing what just happened. "WHAT!?!? HELP!!!!" Bonnie slammed her head on the wall, knocking her out. Her arms dangled motionless, trapped in her dreams.

Last edited by bubble[error].; May 22nd, 2022 at 09:15 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2022, 02:05 PM
FNAF MOVIE WAS 1000/10‼️

Quote:

Tsunami gasped, trying to pull away from Sprig's grasp. "Let me go! I have to get to Bonnie!" Bonnie's eyes turned red and he reached out his hand/ Sprig waved his hand in front of Tsunami's face. For a moment Tsunami felt weird but it was brief. She kicked Sprig off hr and granted Bonnie's hand. He suddenly pulled her forward with so much force she felt a painful *POP* in her arm. The pain knocked her out of her gaze. She blinked, realizing what just happened. "WHAT!?!? HELP!!!!" Bonnie slammed her head on the wall, knocking her out. Her arms dangled motionless, trapped in her dreams.
Sprig flinched and growled, his X-shaped pupil shortening a little. “you’re a MONSTER, Bonnie! you’re just like him.” he swiftly kicked Bonnie away from Tsunami, growling as his own eye glowed. he quickly and carefully picked Tsunami up and dashed off, wanting to keep her safe even more and protect her, since he claimed it as his job and vowed to it himself. he was never violent unless he really had to be, and so he was normally a guardian or some type of just protecter robotic bunny. his pink-yellow ear perked up at a noise, and so he changed direction. “i’ll keep you safe,” he muttered to Tsunami, even if she couldn’t hear it.
Old May 3rd, 2022, 02:32 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Sprig flinched and growled, his X-shaped pupil shortening a little. “you’re a MONSTER, Bonnie! you’re just like him.” he swiftly kicked Bonnie away from Tsunami, growling as his own eye glowed. he quickly and carefully picked Tsunami up and dashed off, wanting to keep her safe even more and protect her, since he claimed it as his job and vowed to it himself. he was never violent unless he really had to be, and so he was normally a guardian or some type of just protecter robotic bunny. his pink-yellow ear perked up at a noise, and so he changed direction. “i’ll keep you safe,” he muttered to Tsunami, even if she couldn’t hear it.

Tsunami groaned in pain, her arm killing her. "Sprig..." She moaned, using what strength she could find, fighting through her dreams to get to reality, to lift her good arm and brushed her fingers across the yellow rabbit's belly, feeling fur on her fingers. "What... happened... to me?" She plunged back into her dreams, falling back asleep, her arm dropping down.
Old May 3rd, 2022, 02:48 PM
FNAF MOVIE WAS 1000/10‼️

Quote:

Tsunami groaned in pain, her arm killing her. "Sprig..." She moaned, using what strength she could find, fighting through her dreams to get to reality, to lift her good arm and brushed her fingers across the yellow rabbit's belly, feeling fur on her fingers. "What... happened... to me?" She plunged back into her dreams, falling back asleep, her arm dropping down.
Sprig went to reply, taking a slight breath, before he noticed Tsunami go back asleep. he only then began to walk, going to the safest place he knew: his own closed off area. once there, he flicked on a light or two and sighed, very gently setting Tsunami down in a smallish green colored plastic chair. he let out another, a little bit longer and louder sigh, and sat down near the chair, against a wall. his knees were close to his chest a bit as his hands fell down across his face downward once, his eyes peeking out from the bottom of his fingers. he sparked slightly, since he was a pretty old animatronic, heck, he was literally one of the oldest models, a springlock animatronic. though due to his feminine body structure, such as the thin waist, he couldn’t be worn by an average woman or man. could possibly fit a child though.
Old May 3rd, 2022, 04:02 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Sprig went to reply, taking a slight breath, before he noticed Tsunami go back asleep. he only then began to walk, going to the safest place he knew: his own closed off area. once there, he flicked on a light or two and sighed, very gently setting Tsunami down in a smallish green colored plastic chair. he let out another, a little bit longer and louder sigh, and sat down near the chair, against a wall. his knees were close to his chest a bit as his hands fell down across his face downward once, his eyes peeking out from the bottom of his fingers. he sparked slightly, since he was a pretty old animatronic, heck, he was literally one of the oldest models, a springlock animatronic. though due to his feminine body structure, such as the thin waist, he couldn’t be worn by an average woman or man. could possibly fit a child though.

// idea! I have idea! \\

She wasn't sure how long she was asleep, but Tsunami finally was able to open her eyes again. Tears of pain were running down her face the moment she woke up. Her hand went straight to her injured arm. Bonnie must have ripped a muscle or popped a bone or something! Why am I in so much pain!? She was in a room about the same size as the Pirate's Cove. She was sitting on a small green plastic chair. Sprig was sparking and glitching across from her. "Sprig!" She jumped off the chair and wrapped her arms around him, starting to cry in his dirty fur. "What happened to me!? Why am I in so much pain? Why does my arm hurt so much?" She buried her face in his belly fur, sobbing, her right arm's pain making her stagger back.

Last edited by bubble[error].; May 22nd, 2022 at 09:17 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2022, 06:26 PM
FNAF MOVIE WAS 1000/10‼️

Quote:

// idea! I have idea! \\

She wasn't sure how long she was asleep, but Tsunami finally was able to open her eyes again. Tears of pain were running down her face the moment she woke up. Her hand went straight to her injured arm. Bonnie must have ripped a musal or popped a bone or something! Why am I in so much pain!? She was in a room about the same size as the Pirate's Cove. She was sitting on a small green plastic chair. Sprig was sparking and glitching across from her. "Sprig!" She jumped off the chair and wrapped her arms around him, starting to cry in his dirty fur. "What happened to me!? Why am I in so much pain? Why does my arm hurt so much?" She buried her face in his belly fur, sobbing, her right arm's pain making her stagger back.
(what is it :0)

Sprig had zoned out but snapped out of it when his name was called and he was suddenly hugged. he hugged back gently and carefully, slightly rubbed Tsunami’s back as well. “h-hey, it’s alright- what happened was that purple rabbit fleabag managed to probably pop a muscle or something, i’m not too sure. but it’s alright, i’ll try to make it better, okay? please calm down, it’s alright, shh..” he consoled her softly, his voice a gentle echo in his room. he then started to hum something softly, like a gentle melody. nothing like any of the pizzeria’s songs either, probably something of his own. he smiled warmly, promising he’d help her.