Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM

Old May 3rd, 2022, 06:31 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: A Tsunami breaks a Sprig // private \\

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepaw afton View Post
(what is it :0)

Sprig had zoned out but snapped out of it when his name was called and he was suddenly hugged. he hugged back gently and carefully, slightly rubbed Tsunami’s back as well. “h-hey, it’s alright- what happened was that purple rabbit fleabag managed to probably pop a muscle or something, i’m not too sure. but it’s alright, i’ll try to make it better, okay? please calm down, it’s alright, shh..” he consoled her softly, his voice a gentle echo in his room. he then started to hum something softly, like a gentle melody. nothing like any of the pizzeria’s songs either, probably something of his own. he smiled warmly, promising he’d help her.
// Tsunami | She|Her | 8th Grade Student \\

// how about after Sprig helps Tsunami escape, she comes back to find out what happened to someone she used to trust, and it's the FNAF 3? you know what FNAF 3 is, right? \\

Tsunami hissed in pain, holding her right arm. "Purple rabbit fleabag? His name is Bonnie! But- OW!!!" She gasped, falling down, hitting her injured arm. She let out a scream of pain, lying on the ground. She pulled herself up and Sprig started humming something softly, like a gentle melody. Tsunami closed her eyes and started humming along.
Old May 3rd, 2022, 06:45 PM
FNAF MOVIE WAS 1000/10‼️

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emberflame View Post

// how about after Sprig helps Tsunami escape, she comes back to find out what happened to someone she used to trust, and it's the FNAF 3? you know what FNAF 3 is, right? \\

Tsunami hissed in pain, holding her right arm. "Purple rabbit fleabag? His name is Bonnie! But- OW!!!" She gasped, falling down, hitting her injured arm. She let out a scream of pain, lying on the ground. She pulled herself up and Sprig started humming something softly, like a gentle melody. Tsunami closed her eyes and started humming along.
(oh definitely i had it on my ipad *this is my school ipad lol*
but oo)

”well-“ Sprig stopped himself before he started to randomly rant about Bonnie, mainly because he knew he’d probably go on for hours. then again, a good way for time to pass quickly. still, he shut up. “remember how i said earlier i could turn into a plush? i wasn’t lying, just cover your eyes real quick so i don’t blind you with the white flash that’ll happen. you’ll probably, like everyone else, think i’m cute.”
bump me whenever! don't be shy!
Old May 3rd, 2022, 06:50 PM
error in the code

Quote:
(oh definitely i had it on my ipad *this is my school ipad lol*
but oo)

”well-“ Sprig stopped himself before he started to randomly rant about Bonnie, mainly because he knew he’d probably go on for hours. then again, a good way for time to pass quickly. still, he shut up. “remember how i said earlier i could turn into a plush? i wasn’t lying, just cover your eyes real quick so i don’t blind you with the white flash that’ll happen. you’ll probably, like everyone else, think i’m cute.”

// lol \\

Tsunami backed up. "Uhh... ok?" Banging on the door made her scream again, jumping back, eyes fixed on the door. The clinking of keys was heard for a spit second before the door suddenly was smashed down, and another yellow rabbit mascot walked in. It grabbed Tsunami's injured arm's wrist and pulled her out of the room, dragging her away, picking up speed as the 14-year-old girl screamed in fear and pain, tears of pain streaming down her face, yelling at the top of her lungs for Sprig to help her.
Old May 3rd, 2022, 06:58 PM
FNAF MOVIE WAS 1000/10‼️

Quote:

// lol \\

Tsunami backed up. "Uhh... ok?" Banging on the door made her scream again, jumping back, eyes fixed on the door. The clinking of keys was heard for a spit second before the door suddenly was smashed down, and another yellow rabbit mascot walked in. It grabbed Tsunami's injured arm's wrist and pulled her out of the room, dragging her away, picking up speed as the 14-year-old girl screamed in fear and pain, tears of pain streaming down her face, yelling at the top of her lungs for Sprig to help her.
Sprig gasped and glitched out a little again before quickly going after her and the other yellow rabbit. he growled, dashing off to them both. he went to quickly get Tsunami, determined to not let her get hurt. and if she did, he’d help. he made it his job, of course. besides, what else was there to really do here? scare night guards? “get back here!”
Old May 3rd, 2022, 08:25 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Sprig gasped and glitched out a little again before quickly going after her and the other yellow rabbit. he growled, dashing off to them both. he went to quickly get Tsunami, determined to not let her get hurt. and if she did, he’d help. he made it his job, of course. besides, what else was there to really do here? scare night guards? “get back here!”

Tsunami kept screaming, trying to escape the bunny's grasp. The bunny managed to wrap a blindfold around her mouth and eyes. "HELP!!!! Help..." She slowly drifted off to sleep, the pain forcing her to close her eyes, letting the golden bunny mascot carry her easier.
Old May 3rd, 2022, 09:09 PM
FNAF MOVIE WAS 1000/10‼️

Quote:

Tsunami kept screaming, trying to escape the bunny's grasp. The bunny managed to wrap a blindfold around her mouth and eyes. "HELP!!!! Help..." She slowly drifted off to sleep, the pain forcing her to close her eyes, letting the golden bunny mascot carry her easier.
Sprig heard Tsunami’s voice get quieter and this only raged him more, his eye glowing more in anger. even if he was much smaller more than likely, he’d still fight that gold rabbit if he had to just for the sake of the protection of Tsunami. he then sped up his dashing speed.
Old May 4th, 2022, 05:30 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Sprig heard Tsunami’s voice get quieter and this only raged him more, his eye glowing more in anger. even if he was much smaller more than likely, he’d still fight that gold rabbit if he had to just for the sake of the protection of Tsunami. he then sped up his dashing speed.
// With Tsunami asleep, it made it much easier for the golden rabbit. It made a sharp turn and disappeared into a room and lifted the 14-year-old girl up to put in a spring lock suit. \\
Old May 4th, 2022, 05:52 AM
FNAF MOVIE WAS 1000/10‼️

Quote:
// With Tsunami asleep, it made it much easier for the golden rabbit. It made a sharp turn and disappeared into a room and lifted the 14-year-old girl up to put in a spring lock suit. \\
Sprig felt himself glitch a little and knew he had to slow himself down, otherwise he’d shut off. he still kept going though, just not as fast. making sharp turns and slightly sliding on his feet, Sprig heard a noise and headed right towards it, soundless. please be it- i don’t want her hurt-
Old May 4th, 2022, 08:49 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Sprig felt himself glitch a little and knew he had to slow himself down, otherwise he’d shut off. he still kept going though, just not as fast. making sharp turns and slightly sliding on his feet, Sprig heard a noise and headed right towards it, soundless. please be it- i don’t want her hurt-
// The bunny mascot carefully put Tsunami in a SeaWing spring lock suit and put the head on and reached for the spring locks to activate them \\
Old May 4th, 2022, 09:13 AM
FNAF MOVIE WAS 1000/10‼️

Quote:
// The bunny mascot carefully put Tsunami in a SeaWing spring lock suit and put the head on and reached for the spring locks to activate them \\
Sprig had just turned another corner to the room they were in to see the head on her. the light pink in his eye flickered a red for a moment before he dashed over as fast as he could before the rabbit could activate the springlocks, quickly kicking them away from Tsunami. he seemed to be unaware that he himself had retractable claws that were currently unsheathed in a protective manner. “STAY BACK, FIEND!” he growled, keeping the gold rabbit away.