Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 22nd, 2018, 05:18 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Arié @Spikes
{Yeah it is fun and relaxing RPing with all three of us. I don't do it often enough. If you want it's really up to you.}

Buttercup almost let out a small amused sniffle but not her tongue to keep it in. The last thing she needed to do was upset one of the toms by being amused over them. At Roanspladh's gratitude she just shrugged a bit. "It's nothing." She told him flicking her bushy tail as if dismissing something. For awhile she was quite letting the two toms talk with each other about the mouse. Honestly it was interesting listing to them, the silver tom being afraid of it and the roan tom wanting to eat it. You know, these to don't act like the others, they don't even act like they know I'm Deputy. Just like others did when I was younger. The molly realized watching to toms. They were her Clanmates and it was good to be around them.

As they continued Buttercup picked up the hare again and followed the toms keeping close to Breezefeather in case he feel over or something. That would be good. Keeping to their slow pace the creamy molly began drifting off into her own thoughts, witch was to be expected for this molly. Though she did keep an ear open to the conversation beside her and the area around them. Catching the confusion in Roansplash's voice she was dragged out of her thoughts. " Huh? Who's voice? I don't hear any cat but you guys. " She meowed blinking her brownish amber eyes. Had she been so lost in thought that she didn't hear the voice, or was it they had better hearing them her. Either way she had no idea who this she was that Breezefeather and Roansplash were talking about.

{I believe I'm suffering from writers block}

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 22nd, 2018, 05:33 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazepaw View Post
[Sorry, i had read it, just never replied]

"It's...c-cold" Clawsion slowly thought his mother, warming him up under the shelter of the brambles. "Can we-e go.. go home?"

Pipiefeather just stocked the young tom's head with his paw, using his tail a a blanket for him. " You poor guy, I don't know what to do. " The tom whispered completely unsure what to do. StarClan help me,help this little guy realize what's going on. The spotted tom pleaded his ancestors looking up at the sky.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 22nd, 2018, 08:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnsong View Post
Smiling up at Greenpaw she asked quietly, "What do you think your warrior name will be?"
Greenpaw tipped his head slightly thinking up a warrior name Greentail? Greengrass? Greenspeck? Greensparrow? Greenfoot? Greenrain? Greensilence? Greengaze? He loved Greenfleck, but he couldn’t voice it so he sighed and flicked his tail to hint at Greentail, then pointed at his foot to suggest Greenfoot.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 22nd, 2018, 09:08 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Greenpaw tipped his head slightly thinking up a warrior name Greentail? Greengrass? Greenspeck? Greensparrow? Greenfoot? Greenrain? Greensilence? Greengaze? He loved Greenfleck, but he couldn’t voice it so he sighed and flicked his tail to hint at Greentail, then pointed at his foot to suggest Greenfoot.
"That seems too dull for someone like you, your first name is already about your eyes, so it should be something like that."
Old July 22nd, 2018, 09:15 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Question Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Pipiefeather just stocked the young tom's head with his paw, using his tail a a blanket for him. " You poor guy, I don't know what to do. " The tom whispered completely unsure what to do. StarClan help me,help this little guy realize what's going on. The spotted tom pleaded his ancestors looking up at the sky.

As Clawsion became warmer memories flooded back to him. This cat smells like a clan cat. Often his mother would take her to see some strange cats patrolling. "Never go near them" she had said. But he was here now. Why wasn't he with her? "Y-you ar-e a clan c-cat arnt.. you? Don't y-yoi have a cave I c-can sleep in?”

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old July 22nd, 2018, 09:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnsong View Post
"That seems too dull for someone like you, your first name is already about your eyes, so it should be something like that."
(Just going to pretend cats can write and read)
He paused and scratched into the ground one word Greensilence. That was all that it said.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 22nd, 2018, 10:33 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazepaw View Post
As Clawsion became warmer memories flooded back to him. This cat smells like a clan cat. Often his mother would take her to see some strange cats patrolling. "Never go near them" she had said. But he was here now. Why wasn't he with her? "Y-you ar-e a clan c-cat arnt.. you? Don't y-yoi have a cave I c-can sleep in?”

Pipitfeather was surprised that the little kitten knew about Clans but was pleased that he knew he was. Though his question made him laugh a bit. "A cave? We don't sleep on caves. We sleep in organized dens." The tom told him proudly. It was grate to be able to talk about his Clan to a kitten who knew nothing about it. Twitching his whiskers he continued. " My Clan is WindClan, the noblest, loyal Clan out of 'em. We're also the fastest. " He explained. For some reason the shyness of the kit made him feel less socially awkward them he normally does around his Clanmates who judged him in everyone. " We do have a place you can sleep, the nursery, it's a place for kits and nursing or expecting queens. I can take you there. " Pipitfeather offered.

{Have you set up a meeting with Blazing Star or anything to get Clawsion accepted into WindClan?}

Old July 22nd, 2018, 11:52 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Pipitfeather was surprised that the little kitten knew about Clans but was pleased that he knew he was. Though his question made him laugh a bit. "A cave? We don't sleep on caves. We sleep in organized dens." The tom told him proudly. It was grate to be able to talk about his Clan to a kitten who knew nothing about it. Twitching his whiskers he continued. " My Clan is WindClan, the noblest, loyal Clan out of 'em. We're also the fastest. " He explained. For some reason the shyness of the kit made him feel less socially awkward them he normally does around his Clanmates who judged him in everyone. " We do have a place you can sleep, the nursery, it's a place for kits and nursing or expecting queens. I can take you there. " Pipitfeather offered.

{Have you set up a meeting with Blazing Star or anything to get Clawsion accepted into WindClan?}
[Yes i have talked to Blazingstar about this, its fine ]
Clawsion looked up at the tom cat. "whats your name?" The kit was beginning to feel curious. "Wheres mother?"

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old July 22nd, 2018, 11:57 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

{ @Spikes @Fuzzyfeline - Haven't run into writers block yet, but sometimes I take a long time to respond cause my brain isn't awake. - I usually listen to celtic/violin songs when writing and it gives it a nice rhythm to your writing This was the song I was listening to while writing this}

Breezefeather shook his head and looked across the moor again, he could have sworn he heard her voice. He then shook his head a frustrated expression making it's way until his face, it was cruel that he was hearing her voice again. As he looked to the other two he shook his head and mewed softly, "It was nothing but my mind playing games on me." Seeing the worried expressions on the other two, he mewed again, "I'm fine. I can keep going." Standing up he lifted his head up toward the sky in a painfilled stretch but here you could see the noble cat he had once been. He looked towards the other cats and then headed forward, his steps slowing with each stride, his claws and pads hurting and hoping the other's didn't look, he lifted a paw and frowned at the slight blood that was flowing. Why did it have to bleed now? Why not back at Camp. He put it down and looked to his left and right to the two muscular and actually just physically sturdier cats than him. It still felt weird to him that these two could catch rabbits and hares without relying on speed. Trying to find a way to waste the time as they walked - well stumbled, - he softly asked again, a glint of curiosity in his eyes, "How do you two hunt the hares and rabbits in your sturdier bodies?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 23rd, 2018, 12:12 AM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

|| @Fuzzyfeline | @Arié ||

The roan tom hummed with concern, though he was somewhat glad that the cream molly didn't hear that voice, either. Roansplash thought he was missing something for a bloodbeat there, though he had a feeling that the silver tom was worse for wear. "Hey, chin up," he meowed in response as Breezefeather worded simple hints to his silent despair. "Voices can't hurt you. Well..." The roan tom had to rethink his wording on that one. He didn't understand what the spotted tom was going through, and that was clear. He simply nodded as a sign of gratefulness that the haggard tom decided to keep going... They were so very close, now.

Focused on the final few pawsteps it would take to reach camp at their snail's pace, the tom froze at his question, composing himself afterwards as if it hadn't outwardly affected him at all. "...Uh. Well, you know..." He grumbled to himself, knowing that he couldn't spill his guts on this one. It had practically been moons since he'd caught his last hare. He'd held well enough when driving the Dusk Syndicate away, though prey always had the upper hand against him. The russet and white tom shook his head and looked at the cream molly. "...I don't want to share my secrets. How about you, Buttercup?"

Last edited by Spikes; July 23rd, 2018 at 12:13 AM.
Closed Thread