Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 12:12 PM
Paying for art!
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 12:11 PM
Character input contest~!
Last post by Streamtail
Today 12:02 PM

Old March 1st, 2017, 12:55 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
He looked as if he were not paying attention as his gaze drifted over each tree but his ears swiveled as his head turned so he wouldn't miss a thing Obsidiansky said. The tree's and undergrowth that littered Thunderclan territory just looked plain annoying. He couldn't imagine trying to run through the forest and having to swerve past all the obstacles. For once he truly felt closest to Windclan and that the moors were his home. Now that the sun was high above the horizon it was free to bake the cat's pelts beneath it. Some shelter from the heat would be ideal. He squinted at the brightness of the sky before returning his attention to his mentor.

His yellow hues twitched towards each tree as he let any familiar landmarks sink in so he could remember them for future use. Rainpaw never really had trouble remembering things, in fact he actually had a surprisingly strong memory. But there was no need to reflect on his skills now. So this is the border... What if a patrol see's us and gets mad? The tip of his tail twitched uneasily as he glanced around suddenly alert. He nodded when Obsidiansky gave him a serious look, once again he had drifted away from listening but he could assume that he was enforcing him not to cross the border so he nodded before turning back towards the forest. We are quicker than them. Speed can beat strength. The young tom decided with a huff as his pelt prickled with suspicion. Rainpaw forced his fur to lay flat as his mentor asked the question. He thought long and hard before mewing, "Well if they have stronger builds that would make them heavier. So maybe they're lousy jumpers?" Was all he could manage for an answer. "How am I supposed to know? I've never even seen a Thunderclan cat." He blinked up at Obsidiansky with slightly narrowed eyes-because he had been scowling so long it was starting to become his regular expression-as he waited for him to speak.
Obsidiansky watched, satisfied as his young apprentice glanced around at the border. He seemed uneasy, though for what reason the tom was unsure...it's not like ThunderClan cats are going to come out of nowhere and jump us, he thought with a sigh. That made him uncomfortable- just the thought that cats who were stronger then them coming out of literally nowhere. Out here, there were just grasses and trees...and the occasional predator, though that was one of the rarest things to spot. Animals like badgers, foxes and hawks weren't seen often but when they were, it was 'run for cover and hope your friends make it' time. To some cats, at least. Not to this young warrior. His pride and satisfaction faded to an expression of worry as Rainpaw said something about ThunderClan cats. Guess I should have started with something a bit easier. Don't blame him, he didn't know...the tom though to himself, glancing up at the sky in an attempt to calm himself.

It wasn't the younger cat's fault. In all honesty, Obsidiansky blamed himself that the apprentice would think something like that. He hated to see Rainpaw's anger come out once again, just when he had thought he might be making actual progress on the young tom...but just like that, his expression had flickered back to the scowl that had first been present when the black feline had met the younger cat. Great. The magical relationship between a mentor and his apprentice. I'm practically a believer already. he thought sarcastically, glancing over at Rainpaw with a semi-angry expression.

He was so done with the tom's attitude.

Why was Rainpaw acting this way, anyways? What had Obsidiansky done to make the younger tom so angry with him? The spite was almost too much for the black feline himself, but he managed to ignore it and licked his maw, shifting his weight as he stared at Rainpaw, finally realizing how to respond to his apprentice's failed guess. "Good guess. That's observant just by hearing, but they actually are quite good jumpers. Not as good as us, and like I said before, they aren't as agile or fast." Obsidiansky repeated, trying to get the words into the tom's mind so that he would be able to repeat them later. Once they got to the next border he would ask what Rainpaw remembered about the ThunderClan cats and hopefully, the grey feline would be able to repeat at least part of it back to him.

"Let's move on, shall we?" The tom suggested, shifting his weight as he waited for the younger cat's approval.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 1st, 2017, 08:28 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar was laughing as she stood back up from the snow. He shook his own pelt free of the snow before his tail shot up in the air to show his happiness. As it waved, he listened to what she had said and shook his head. "No no no, trust me, you'd be more prepared," he winked before his tail lowered back closer the ground. How come Galespring was so interested about he and Sagewhisker when that was in the past now. Not very far in the past, but enough for him to get on with his life. Was she trying to upset him? No, she isn't like that. When she started speaking about his former -- unofficial -- mate, Blazingstar's golden hues averted from the ebony she-cat as he turned his back on her and started to walk the border again. It seemed like that was all he wanted to do when Sagewhisker was brought up. Walking the moors kept him calm. "Look, nothing happened," he spoke, his voice was not as playful as it was a few moments ago and his body language changed completely. "Sometimes friends drift apart, that's just how it is. She couldn't understand that I can't put my time into unnecessary feelings so I had to leave her behind after I got my new name," he spoke. There was no bitter tone, although no happy one either. It was a neutral tone, like he didn't care what had happened the day he ran from her. "Sagewhisker is a friend of the past now, but we have memories and that's fine," he spoke, his tail swishing again in his thoughts. Blazingstar continued to walk, having no idea whether Galespring had started following him or how far behind she was since his pace was fairly quick.

"...I'm talking too much, aren't I? I... shouldn't be so suspicious." Galespring stammered as he pushed away the subject- she usually never seemed embarrassed, but now she didn't exactly know what to say. Her habit of being too pushy had put her into a somewhat awkward situation- something which hadn't happened for a long time. "I get it." She mumbled- padding behind him as quickly as she can, thanks to the fact that Blazingstar was continuing to walk without her. I did something wrong, didn't I- did I strike a nerve, lose his trust? She was slowly panicking, though the molly couldn't bear to let him know that she was this worried about his body language. He doesn't normally act like this, does he? I'm sorry. She padded up to him with a burst of speed, though it didn't go well with her paws, already tired from walking so far. It felt like they were shaking as she took every single step, like they could give out at any moment. She faintly shook her head in regards to herself as she kept moving on, trying to keep up with her friend even if she found it hard. She was used to pushing through to succeed, so all she had to do now was try even harder. She focused her energy on keeping herself up, not bothering to talk. Besides- some of the most profound moments were the ones which stayed silent.
Old March 2nd, 2017, 02:53 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The she-cat now saw back and pulled her paws to her chest as he said this. She let a frown catch her maw as she stared at him. She thought about Blizzardpaw now and how he left her right after they became friends. She sunk her head back trying to fight back the sadness. "But... but you can't go!" she said through a cracking voice of emotion. "How will I see you?" she asked as the fur around her eyes knitted together to form a sad expression. "I don't wanna lose you," she muttered.
Thrushpaw's face fell at Cherrypaw's words. "I'm not right to be a clan cat. It's not who I want to be.." he whispered. "I'm not doing this to sadden you, I promise." he mewed. "I will visit." he whispered. His voice was choked up and was full of sadness. His eyes were glazed and he ran up and touched noses with Cherrypaw. "I will never forget you, and you will never forget me. Promise?" he asked with sorrow in his voice. He had a small hope of her coming with him, but he shook it off.

[character site]
Old March 3rd, 2017, 02:49 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@fenic!
Blazingstar let out a small sigh, not bothering to answer her question as they continued on. It felt like forever as the walked and walked until finally Blazingstar's paws started to ache. Thankfully this was the end of the Windclan and Thunderclan border. Turning towards Galespring finally, he took a deep breath and forced light into his golden hues. "Shall we go back now? It doesn't appear that anything exciting it happening on the border today, besides," he paws, lifting his paws up individually, "My paws are going to drop off at any moment," he replied, amusement finally entering his voice as he waited for Galespring to reply. By now he could assume she felt the same way. Sure, they were used to running distances, but patrolling a border was a different story. It was tiring and sometimes not worth it, as it wore them out and made them weak.
[short, didn't know where to go with that xD]

@Trashy Sky
Thrushflight trotted confidently now. He knew no one was out on the border as the scents of his leader and a companion were growing stale with each minute. Looking towards his friend, he shifted his paws a little and gave the feline a small nudge, whiskers twitching. "The borders are great because no one is ever out on them," he spoke, slowing his pace a little in case Caramelblood decided to retaliate and shove him back. The chocolate calico must've jinxed them because next thing he knew, Thunderclan scent was tickling his nose. Thrushflight came to a sudden halt and tried to pinpoint the scent against the wind. His tail shot upwards, suggesting that Caramelblood stop as well. "Thunderclan," he spoke, his pale blue hues shooting his friend a sinister look. "Not a patrol by the scent of it...."
--
Hiddentalon was calmly taking a stroll on the border. His creamy and white tabby pelt was glistening in the sunlight. New-leaf was around the corner. The weather seemed to be getting warmer, but then again, that was probably all in his head. He was so eager to get to the warmer months that nothing else seemed to matter. Although as Hiddentalon walked, he let the fresh air run against his scent glands and he picked up stale scents of the Windclan leader, but fresher scents of a small patrol. Now the warrior had to be careful. He wasn't here to pick a fight, just to enjoy his solitude. What Hiddentalon didn't know was that it'd be the last time he walked the border.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 3rd, 2017 at 02:49 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2017, 07:00 PM

Quote:

@Trashy Sky
Thrushflight trotted confidently now. He knew no one was out on the border as the scents of his leader and a companion were growing stale with each minute. Looking towards his friend, he shifted his paws a little and gave the feline a small nudge, whiskers twitching. "The borders are great because no one is ever out on them," he spoke, slowing his pace a little in case Caramelblood decided to retaliate and shove him back. The chocolate calico must've jinxed them because next thing he knew, Thunderclan scent was tickling his nose. Thrushflight came to a sudden halt and tried to pinpoint the scent against the wind. His tail shot upwards, suggesting that Caramelblood stop as well. "Thunderclan," he spoke, his pale blue hues shooting his friend a sinister look. "Not a patrol by the scent of it...."
--
Hiddentalon was calmly taking a stroll on the border. His creamy and white tabby pelt was glistening in the sunlight. New-leaf was around the corner. The weather seemed to be getting warmer, but then again, that was probably all in his head. He was so eager to get to the warmer months that nothing else seemed to matter. Although as Hiddentalon walked, he let the fresh air run against his scent glands and he picked up stale scents of the Windclan leader, but fresher scents of a small patrol. Now the warrior had to be careful. He wasn't here to pick a fight, just to enjoy his solitude. What Hiddentalon didn't know was that it'd be the last time he walked the border.
(This'll probably be short so sorry...)

Caramelblood huffed as Thrushflight nudged him, rolling their crystal blue eyes in slight annoyance. "Yeah. No one's out here much." the caramel-marked cat agreed before the scent of ThunderClan hit his nose. Caramelblood sniffed at the air, their nose lifting a bit to smell the close-by newcomer. "Well... ya jinxed it..." he huffed out to Thrushflight before moving even closer to the border that marked the line between WindClan's territory and ThunderClan. He seemed to be intrested in the scent as it wasn't strong, meaning it was probably only one cat.
Old March 4th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashy Sky View Post

(This'll probably be short so sorry...)

Caramelblood huffed as Thrushflight nudged him, rolling their crystal blue eyes in slight annoyance. "Yeah. No one's out here much." the caramel-marked cat agreed before the scent of ThunderClan hit his nose. Caramelblood sniffed at the air, their nose lifting a bit to smell the close-by newcomer. "Well... ya jinxed it..." he huffed out to Thrushflight before moving even closer to the border that marked the line between WindClan's territory and ThunderClan. He seemed to be intrested in the scent as it wasn't strong, meaning it was probably only one cat.
Thrushflight's hues were brimming with ideas suddenly and a sudden blood lust took over his body. "I have an idea..." he spoke quietly, crouching down and slinking towards a tree on the border. There, he awaited his friend to approach, assuming Caramelblood would and once they were there, Thrushflight would give him a long look. "You need to kill them," he spoke. The thought was bunt and really came out of thin air. "Kill them for the sake of the clans. No Dark Forest follower would dare travel alone until the clans are peaceful again," he spoke. His voice was hushed, but very quick as they would miss the chance.
--
Hiddentalon had paused. The scent was strong, however he spotted no feline. They better not be crossing the borders... he thought bitterly. He wouldn't tolerate such intrusions. Hiddentalon continued on at a very slow pace, coming upon the tree the two other felines were hiding at. Of course, he had no idea they were there.
[super short xD]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 5th, 2017, 03:10 PM

Quote:

Thrushflight's hues were brimming with ideas suddenly and a sudden blood lust took over his body. "I have an idea..." he spoke quietly, crouching down and slinking towards a tree on the border. There, he awaited his friend to approach, assuming Caramelblood would and once they were there, Thrushflight would give him a long look. "You need to kill them," he spoke. The thought was bunt and really came out of thin air. "Kill them for the sake of the clans. No Dark Forest follower would dare travel alone until the clans are peaceful again," he spoke. His voice was hushed, but very quick as they would miss the chance.
--
Hiddentalon had paused. The scent was strong, however he spotted no feline. They better not be crossing the borders... he thought bitterly. He wouldn't tolerate such intrusions. Hiddentalon continued on at a very slow pace, coming upon the tree the two other felines were hiding at. Of course, he had no idea they were there.
[super short xD]
Caramelblood had moved with Thrushflight to hide behind the tree on the border, his blue eyes seeming to dangerously sparkle at their friend's words. "I'll do that..." he muttered out quietly, as to not alert the ThunderClanner on the border. The young cat sniffed at the air to pinpoint where their victim was. The cream and caramel cat looked back at his friend, blue eyes shimmering slightly as he thought of what to do. He could take a stealth approach and surprise the ThunderClannner, or he could just jump out and attack the approaching cat. Though, instead of taking one of those two approaches, he decided to go with a casual approach. The young warrior calmed his face and body into his slightly-emotionless but calm state, one he used around his clan members. They then walked out from behind the tree, staying on the WindClan side of the border for the moment. "W-Whats a Th-Thund-derClanner l-like you d-d-doing out here al-lone...?" he asked with the fake stutter he used to throw off the cats in his clan about his real personality. Caramelblood was going to trick this cat into thinking everything was more-or-so fine until the last moment.
Old March 5th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:

Caramelblood had moved with Thrushflight to hide behind the tree on the border, his blue eyes seeming to dangerously sparkle at their friend's words. "I'll do that..." he muttered out quietly, as to not alert the ThunderClanner on the border. The young cat sniffed at the air to pinpoint where their victim was. The cream and caramel cat looked back at his friend, blue eyes shimmering slightly as he thought of what to do. He could take a stealth approach and surprise the ThunderClannner, or he could just jump out and attack the approaching cat. Though, instead of taking one of those two approaches, he decided to go with a casual approach. The young warrior calmed his face and body into his slightly-emotionless but calm state, one he used around his clan members. They then walked out from behind the tree, staying on the WindClan side of the border for the moment. "W-Whats a Th-Thund-derClanner l-like you d-d-doing out here al-lone...?" he asked with the fake stutter he used to throw off the cats in his clan about his real personality. Caramelblood was going to trick this cat into thinking everything was more-or-so fine until the last moment.
Hiddentalon was just about to leave when a Windclan cat came into view. Fluffing out his fur and narrowing his amber hues, he dared the unknown cat to approach. Just as he did. "I could ask you the same thing. Especially since you were hiding!" he spoke boldly, spreading his legs out a little bit to get into a defensive stance, his head lowered to line up with his shoulder blades. "As long as you don't cross the border, we won't have any issues!" he declared, giving a small huff. This was a Windclan cat, no matter how weak they seemed to to appear with their stutter. They were enemies and he was going to defend his territory no matter what.
--
Meanwhile, Thrushflight crouched down and angled himself just enough to peer around the tree trunk to watch. A smirk was upon his face as he watched. His friend was using his act against the foolish Thunderclan cat. This will be fun to watch, he thought to himself, almost happily. No other clan mates were around so they could do this and run and it'll be like they weren't even there. However Thrushflight's flaw was their scents. He didn't think about covering their scents at all, but it was too late now.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 5th, 2017, 04:21 PM

Quote:

Hiddentalon was just about to leave when a Windclan cat came into view. Fluffing out his fur and narrowing his amber hues, he dared the unknown cat to approach. Just as he did. "I could ask you the same thing. Especially since you were hiding!" he spoke boldly, spreading his legs out a little bit to get into a defensive stance, his head lowered to line up with his shoulder blades. "As long as you don't cross the border, we won't have any issues!" he declared, giving a small huff. This was a Windclan cat, no matter how weak they seemed to to appear with their stutter. They were enemies and he was going to defend his territory no matter what.
--
Meanwhile, Thrushflight crouched down and angled himself just enough to peer around the tree trunk to watch. A smirk was upon his face as he watched. His friend was using his act against the foolish Thunderclan cat. This will be fun to watch, he thought to himself, almost happily. No other clan mates were around so they could do this and run and it'll be like they weren't even there. However Thrushflight's flaw was their scents. He didn't think about covering their scents at all, but it was too late now.
Caramelblood shrunk down like he was scared. "I-I thoug-ght there we-ere more of you s-so I g-got scared an-nd h-hid..." the young warrior falsely stammered out, looking down at his paws as if he was ashamed of what he did. After a moment, he looked up at Hiddentalon again, moving a bit closer to the borderline but not crossing it. "B-But r-rea-ally... wh-hat ar-re you doing h-here?..." he asked, a bit more serious this time. "I'v-ve nev-ver seen a l-lone Th-hunderClan-nner at the bord-der before..." he stammered out and pretended to awkwardly shuffle his paws as his widened blue eyes stared at the cat across the border from him. His act was great, making him seem like a terrified new apprentice instead of the bloodthirsty warrior that he was. Caramelblood was holding back from attacking the ThunderClan tom, wanting him to let his guard down so he could easily get a shot at him. The plan was to pin him down and slowly kill him with agonizing pain, to teach the lone supposed StarClan worshiper a lesson.
Old March 8th, 2017, 12:46 AM
Just A Fossil

Quote:

Caramelblood shrunk down like he was scared. "I-I thoug-ght there we-ere more of you s-so I g-got scared an-nd h-hid..." the young warrior falsely stammered out, looking down at his paws as if he was ashamed of what he did. After a moment, he looked up at Hiddentalon again, moving a bit closer to the borderline but not crossing it. "B-But r-rea-ally... wh-hat ar-re you doing h-here?..." he asked, a bit more serious this time. "I'v-ve nev-ver seen a l-lone Th-hunderClan-nner at the bord-der before..." he stammered out and pretended to awkwardly shuffle his paws as his widened blue eyes stared at the cat across the border from him. His act was great, making him seem like a terrified new apprentice instead of the bloodthirsty warrior that he was. Caramelblood was holding back from attacking the ThunderClan tom, wanting him to let his guard down so he could easily get a shot at him. The plan was to pin him down and slowly kill him with agonizing pain, to teach the lone supposed StarClan worshiper a lesson.
Hiddentalon only bushed up more as the warrior stepped closer to the border. "No closer! You're pushing the limits!" his voice was slowly becoming a growl as he raised his head up, looking down on the cowering warrior. Hiddentalon felt mighty for a moment. The fact that this feline was acting weak and vulnerable made him feel even more confident. However, his guard wasn't let down in the slightest. "So what, I'm alone. I can still take on a weak Windclanner like you," he sneered, lashing his tail a little bit. "But if you keep asking, I'm patrolling, what are you doing out here alone? You look as though you couldn't harm a fly," he insult came out as a pure growl. He didn't trust this warrior no matter how weak and small they seemed.
--
Meanwhile, Thrushflight was watching with perked ears. This acting had his attention, however he was beginning to think that Caramelblood was dragging out too far. The Thunderclan warrior would leave soon if they didn't do something now. Just as he thought, the Thunderclan warrior was losing interest in his apparent insults and body language. "Leave it to me..." he murmured with a small huff and an eye roll. Backing up a little while still staying low, he looked around quickly. Thinking quickly, Thrushflight sat on his haunches, facing the tree and ran his sharp claws through the back several times. The noise was loud enough for even Caramel and Hidden to hear.
--
"What's that?" Hiddentalon was momentarily distracted as a noise from a tree was heart nearby. "I thought you were alone!" he hissed suddenly, lowering his guard just long enough to lift his head upwards and let his amber hues search the territory beyond the "weak" warrior in front of him. He was not concerned about them anymore, the noise was too obvious to let it slide.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL