Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Croaking Swamp
Last post by silver.
Today 06:23 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:14 PM
Bitternpaw Training [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 06:14 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 06:13 PM
Boredom Brings New Friends
by Foxine
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 06:05 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 9th, 2019, 06:03 PM
Engine engine number nine

Status: Coming back to roleplaying in the next couple of days.
Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

| @BILL.; |

Snailpaw looked at him and nodded that she could. The molly thiught she was a great jumper, but she hadn't done it with any cat, since she often hunted alone. "I think im pretty good at jumping.", she replied. Snailpaw stood, waiting for Darkbelly's signal or any sort of reply. She felt her whiskers twitch withnervousness, her eyes turning to slits as she waited.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 9th, 2019, 08:36 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He didn’t rally say much he just listened for prey keeping quiet. Suddenly, he paused as he heard a rabbit moving, He gave a small flick of his tail to alert Pineneedle as he approached from down wind and chased the rabbit towards Pineneedle, hoping he’d catch it.
A flick of the other warrior's tail alerted Pineneedle to the rabbit's presence, and within a matter of seconds, he was bounding towards it. The poor creature had no chance of escape, with the two warriors closing in on it. It was rare that Pineneedle felt a twinge of sympathy for prey (especially prey that wasn't as intelligent as the cats who fed on it), but at that specific moment, a twinge of sympathy struck him. The rabbit had done its best, but with nowhere to go, there was nothing it could do. Pineneedle struck it with a blow to the neck, listening to its dying breath before he turned to his companion.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 10th, 2019, 12:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A flick of the other warrior's tail alerted Pineneedle to the rabbit's presence, and within a matter of seconds, he was bounding towards it. The poor creature had no chance of escape, with the two warriors closing in on it. It was rare that Pineneedle felt a twinge of sympathy for prey (especially prey that wasn't as intelligent as the cats who fed on it), but at that specific moment, a twinge of sympathy struck him. The rabbit had done its best, but with nowhere to go, there was nothing it could do. Pineneedle struck it with a blow to the neck, listening to its dying breath before he turned to his companion.
Pikerunner dipped his head,” Nice catch.” He meowed not really saying anything else.
Old September 12th, 2019, 01:05 AM
Engine engine number nine

Status: Coming back to roleplaying in the next couple of days.
Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[Open]

A black and ginger tortoiseshell cat padded out of the warriors den, giving her front legs a quick stretch. The molly looked at the fresh kill pile, seeing that there was hardly any prey left. She padded over to the fresh kill pile and pulled out a vole to take to the elder's den. The cat nodded to a couple of cats before she disappeared into the elders den. She poked her head back out into the clearing without the vole.

Heartshine padded over to a quiet spot in the clearing and sat down. The female warrior wrapped her tail around her paws, making herself comfortable. Her belly let out a growling noise, but she ignored it. She was not going to take any for herself until she went out to go hunting. Heartshine looked around the clearing to find a cat to ask to go hunting with her.

After a while of waiting she let out a sigh and began to pad towards the camp exit, but stopped when she heard a voice. She turned around to see a cat walking up to her. The molly watched in awe as they came over to her. Were they going to go hunting with her. Heartshine's heart lit up until they padded right passed her. She let out a huff, "I guess it's just me.", she whispered.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 12th, 2019, 12:22 PM

My Mood: Incognito
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Rose kit looked around the den. she was only 3 moons old, and wanted some cat to play with. ''hello, will any cat come and play with me?'' she meowed
Old September 12th, 2019, 07:28 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Littlewish scampered through the territory, snapping at the moths that came near. He loved the feeling of the moor grass against his legs, and the feeling of the new-leaf sun. Even though it was close to leaf-fall, the prey was still out and about, which was good for him and his clan. He glanced around the moor, scenting for prey or any cats that were around.

@Snail-paw

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old September 12th, 2019, 08:12 PM

My Mood: Blah

Sheepfur stalked through the long grasses of windclan territory, sniffing the air for prey as a new-leaf breeze flew by bringing the smells of leaf-fall. He turned his head trying to spot any prey that he could see, catching the scent of one of his clan mates.
@Lilyfur2

Old September 12th, 2019, 08:30 PM

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

*She sat on one of the moss beds Her head was spinning with thoughts about hunting and becoming a warrior. She looked at her surroundings with a smile she just became apprentice* (Sorry i could not keep up with the posts and what to do!)
Old September 12th, 2019, 08:42 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail-paw View Post
Sheepfur stalked through the long grasses of windclan territory, sniffing the air for prey as a new-leaf breeze flew by bringing the smells of leaf-fall. He turned his head trying to spot any prey that he could see, catching the scent of one of his clan mates.
@Lilyfur2
Littlewish saw a steak of black and white fur in the distance. He waved his tail excitedly. Sheepfur! He thought curiously. He narrowed his eyes against a windy gale and stalked down the moor.
"Oi! Sheepfur!" He mewed to the tom. He set off into a run, startling some toads in the long grass.

@Snail-paw

Old September 12th, 2019, 09:10 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Littlewish stifled a yawn, and gazed longingly around the clearing. He hadn't slept quite as well as he had meant to, but he should be fine. He stepped out into the center of the clearing, padding over to the far side of the camp. The crisp scent of coming leaf-fall was in the air, hopefully it would wait for a while. He flicked his tail, bored. There wasn't much going on around Windclan. He flicked his gaze around the clearing, looking for a free cat to talk to.

@Orchidleaf

Closed Thread