Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:45 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:41 AM
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:40 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Today 10:31 AM
A rather... grim......
Today 10:19 AM

Old May 2nd, 2024, 07:41 AM

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: "Sharpen your teeth" - RC Battle Training Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlesun0112 View Post
@Fernwillow | roll = 6

With a quick duck, Minnowsplash flattened their ears and dodged the blow. Taking advantage of Rainfern’s outstretched paw, they leaped forward, aiming for Rainfern’s open shoulder to bowl the other cat over. Just one mistake. That’s all it takes to win a match.
Rainfern

Tumbling over, they shook out her pelt. "Good move, Minnowsplash. Attacking while the other cat is off guard."

(Sorry for short post, i'll make another one later)

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!
Old May 2nd, 2024, 08:38 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxine View Post
@Morrigan
Salmonleap went up to Orchidpaw. "Ready to start?"
Orchidpaw
Riverclan apprentice
Purrks: Shadow fiend(inactive)

Oh, so she'd be fighting a warrior? Much better. Though, she did enjoy making babies cry it'd prove much more of a challenge to face a trained warrior! And Orchidpaw was a determined cat indeed. She didn't know nor care about who Salmonleap was all she knew was that she was gonna beat them up! Surely she could do it, afterall she was the best there was!

Fiery heather-blue orbs snapping onto a warrior as they approched, she immediately rose to her feet. "Of course I am." was the response they got in the form of her usual bad tempered snarl before the apprentice striked. She didn't have battle training yet but she had spirit. Aiming to give the warrior a hard slap to the face, claws safely resting in their sheaths. If it was up to her she wouldn've definitely brought out her claws but today she'd just have ro rely on the quickness of her attack to catch them off guard.

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old May 2nd, 2024, 12:06 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Weepingpaw looked up, his eyes shining. "Hi Seabreeze.... I know the basics I guess... my mentor hasn't trained me much," Weepingpaw admitted with a small sad look, but then he brightened up. "But it's ok! I'll still grow to be a strong warrior... also, I can tell you waved your paw at me but just for the future, I'm blind" Weepingpaw purred gently

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Oh, he hadn’t known that Weepingpaw was blind but it wasn’t Seabreeze’s first time working with blind cats on their training so he wasn’t too worried about it. Though teaching swimming was something he was more confident in than he was in fighting but it was just basics, the lionheart could do basics. Alright, then, enough overthinking and more actual practicing. Seabreeze spoke, “Alright, I can’t say I am very familiar with teaching fighting for blind folk but I am sure you’ll get a hang of it. I think we can start with focusing on noise and your whiskers could help.” At least he figures they would, it wasn’t like there was much else you could feel for besides your twitching whiskers as a sign that something is coming or learning common fighting patterns so you can try and predict? And maybe you could feel the shifting vibrations in the ground for bigger warriors? “We’ll need to cover some basic moves and patterns so you can try and predict movements you can’t sense. If it… uh, works like that.” The lionheart offered, waiting to see if Weepingpaw had any objections. “Is there anything you want to practice specifically?
Old May 2nd, 2024, 12:40 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |

Oh, he hadn’t known that Weepingpaw was blind but it wasn’t Seabreeze’s first time working with blind cats on their training so he wasn’t too worried about it. Though teaching swimming was something he was more confident in than he was in fighting but it was just basics, the lionheart could do basics. Alright, then, enough overthinking and more actual practicing. Seabreeze spoke, “Alright, I can’t say I am very familiar with teaching fighting for blind folk but I am sure you’ll get a hang of it. I think we can start with focusing on noise and your whiskers could help.” At least he figures they would, it wasn’t like there was much else you could feel for besides your twitching whiskers as a sign that something is coming or learning common fighting patterns so you can try and predict? And maybe you could feel the shifting vibrations in the ground for bigger warriors? “We’ll need to cover some basic moves and patterns so you can try and predict movements you can’t sense. If it… uh, works like that.” The lionheart offered, waiting to see if Weepingpaw had any objections. “Is there anything you want to practice specifically?
Weepingpaw listened with small nods. "Could I start by trying to find out where you are with my senses? Finding out vibrations from paws and simple thumps helps me tell cats apart, I don't know every scent so it helps." Weepingpaw mewed. "I go to a lot of meetings and border patrols so I can recognize scents and thumping of paws across the border. I can hear farther than the average cat due to me being blind." Weepingpaw explained. Crouching he flicked his tail. Stomping lightly. "You can feel my paws right? In the ground. Now focus on the feeling, close your eyes." Weepingpaw mrrowed. He walked slowly around the warrior. "Can you feel the vibrations in your paws? That's what I feel to detect different cats. Like Right now I can feel Willowpaw's gentle steps and, with the occasional thump it seems like shes jumping. He mrrowed, jus then Willowpaw landed a few tail lengths behind him, jumping towards her partner again.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 2nd, 2024, 07:27 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post

Orchidpaw
Riverclan apprentice
Purrks: Shadow fiend(inactive)

Oh, so she'd be fighting a warrior? Much better. Though, she did enjoy making babies cry it'd prove much more of a challenge to face a trained warrior! And Orchidpaw was a determined cat indeed. She didn't know nor care about who Salmonleap was all she knew was that she was gonna beat them up! Surely she could do it, afterall she was the best there was!

Fiery heather-blue orbs snapping onto a warrior as they approched, she immediately rose to her feet. "Of course I am." was the response they got in the form of her usual bad tempered snarl before the apprentice striked. She didn't have battle training yet but she had spirit. Aiming to give the warrior a hard slap to the face, claws safely resting in their sheaths. If it was up to her she wouldn've definitely brought out her claws but today she'd just have ro rely on the quickness of her attack to catch them off guard.
Salmonleap was suprised at the apprentice's fast strike, but he managed to dodge it, just barely. "Nice job, Orchidpaw!" he praised her as he attempted to get her paws from under her, using her leaning forward to his advantage. "If it was a real fight, you might have gotten me! Next time, try going to the other side to fool the enemy, then switch sides and do that move."

Chaosclan Gathering Place, for you who have joined and I call a meeting:
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...77#post1584177

And visit my Character Shop:
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...38#post1584138
Old Yesterday, 12:44 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze

Seabreeze nodded and closed his eyes as instructed but he already knew that it was pointless. He wouldn’t know anything about being blind even if he tried but that didn’t mean he wasn’t going to try his best to understand to help teach Weepingpaw better. So vibrations in their paws can tell of basic movements but in a fight it wouldn’t hold much weight as there would be constant movement coming from all sides and all angles. Weepingpaw would need to practice tuning out what wasn’t needed and to help keep track of the one that was coming for them specifically. “That’s a good start, but in a fight there would be countless cats all yelling, running, attacking, jumping at your every side, you’ll need to practice picking out which vibrations of the bunch are from your opponent or you’ll need to practice picking out which ones are coming towards you or are too close. You’ll also not be able to fully rely on vibrations as you wouldn’t be able to pick out which ones are friends and which ones are enemies. Though it's a valuable tool, I am just saying you shouldn’t focus on that solely.” Seabreeze spoke after thinking about the information that he was given for a moment and he got to his paws and started to slowly walk circles around Weepingpaw. The battling and practicing of other cats could help with Weepingpaw learning to pick out certain movements.

I want you to also focus on me while I move around, I’ll stop periodically and I want you to put me out. Then we’ll move onto basic moves, is that alright?” Seabreeze asked as he continued to walk lazy circles around the apprentice, waiting for the other’s response before stopping or doing any other movement. Seabreeze would start small, just walking circles, then faster movements. Then more sporadic and harder to track movements. Then they would go over basic moves to watch out for, battle stance, front swipes, places to aim for on others and defend on yourself. The regular basics with an added focus on other means of fighting without sight. Seabreeze was honestly not quite sure what he was doing but he hoped that it would help Weepingpaw.
[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars - Weepingpaw