Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 12:52 AM
Hello!
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:46 AM
[P] Who are you? [Ranboo...
Last post by Zero_2001
Today 12:23 AM
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by Marycat006
Today 12:10 AM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 12:02 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 13th, 2017, 05:01 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@xxJaggededgexx
Gorsewing lay in the clearing, the Maine Coon shaking her head and yawning as she woke from her nap.

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old April 13th, 2017, 05:03 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
@xxJaggededgexx
Gorsewing lay in the clearing, the Maine Coon shaking her head and yawning as she woke from her nap.
Raccoonmask sighed, his black ear flicking as he approached the she-cat, "Hi!"
lotusfang
Old April 13th, 2017, 05:05 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
Raccoonmask sighed, his black ear flicking as he approached the she-cat, "Hi!"
She glanced over at the tom. "Oh. Hi, Raccoonmask," she mewed, yawning again.

Quotes:
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old April 13th, 2017, 05:06 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
She glanced over at the tom. "Oh. Hi, Raccoonmask," she mewed, yawning again.
"How are you?"
lotusfang
Old April 13th, 2017, 05:07 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

@xxJaggededgexx )"Sleepy." The large she-cat then got to her paws, towering over the tom.

Quotes:

what the blanket

Last edited by Rivergold; April 13th, 2017 at 05:19 PM.
Old April 13th, 2017, 05:49 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Rabbittail falls covered in scars.
"I'll get you loserpaw and your mate to"Rabbittail leaves yelling at them while crossing thunderpath .
"Rabbittail more like chicken tail"crowpaw says laughing.
Phantompaw stepped back, blood dripping from her claws and fangs.
She made no attempt to clean it away, and she sat down. “That'll teach 'em.” she said, sneering. She hoped they got killed by a monster as she watched them go, malice glinting coldly in her icy gaze. She'd always been a rather merciless and rude cat, so she would stick to that. “Lay on the thunderpath, weakling!” she jeered at Rabbittail, laughing cruelly as she said it. Honestly, that was somewhat true, seeing as Phantompaw, who was only a moon into her training, had easily taken down the warrior.
Old April 13th, 2017, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Thrushflight quietly watched as his companion washed off in the creek. He was silently thinking about ways to get the scent off them. With the snow melting, they couldn't exactly roll in that, but perhaps there was a garlic patch around? Or a nice bit of heather that was sprouting where they could roll in. Although when Caramelblood jumped up beside him, the calico crouched down and lapped at the water, now free of blood thanks to the current. Quenching the thirst he didn't know he had, he soon sat back up and nodding a little. "Right," he spoke towards Caramelblood. "Well, I know how to get the stench off of you,"he replied, a small smirk was former along his lips. Quick as lightening, Thrushflight was up on his hind legs and attempting to push Caramelblood into the creek with his forepaws pressed against their side. If it worked, Thrushflight would get a good laugh, if it didn't, he'd end up in the creek himself.
Caramelblood hadn't been paying attention to Thrushflight, only listening to his words as the other WindClan warrior spoke. The demimale's body only tensed up as soon as Thrushflight's paws touched his side. Though, the cream colored warrior soon calmed a bit when he realized his friend wasn't going to suddenly attack him. Giving a mix between a purr and a soft yowl of anger, he reached out with his jaws to try and grab his friend's neck. Not in a violent way though, only wanting to get a hold of the bits of loose skin on the chocolate calico's neck so he could drag him into the creek that he was going to end up falling into. Caramelblood knew that he'd most likely fall into the creek and have to give a snarky remark to Thrush's laughter, so the WindClanner decided he'd at least try to drag his friend into the water with him. They'd both get soaking wet and it'd be great for a few laughs, if Caramelblood was in the mood for humor as his fluffy pelt would be soaked in water.
Old April 13th, 2017, 08:03 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Heartpaw padded into the territory, her blue hues scanning it with an expert eye. Well-- semi-expert. She didn't really know too much about how to pick out scents, and sights, and sounds from the mixed jumbles of all of them. She glanced down at her companion, hues flashing briefly as she did so. "Okay. Right by my side, don't forget; don't even think about running away. Just a few pawsteps in, and then we're going." She told her friend. What could there possibly be just a little ways in? Just out here for a minute, and with nothing there... she couldn't imagine anything bad happening. It was just going to be a second. Nothing could happen in a second. Though Heartpaw had heard bad things happening to cats who thought that very thing, she was different! She was going to be careful. And take care of her younger friend... had Larkkit been just a little older, she might have been more open to staying out in the territory for longer or even just going out there. But, her friend being so young, she was nervous that something bad might happen. Just a moon or two older? Yeah, sure, she was totally open to it. But, as long as they were careful... nothing much could happen. As she had to keep telling herself, just a couple pawsteps wouldn't hurt at all.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; April 13th, 2017 at 08:03 PM.
Old April 13th, 2017, 09:13 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

@Skelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Phantompaw stepped back, blood dripping from her claws and fangs.
She made no attempt to clean it away, and she sat down. “That'll teach 'em.” she said, sneering. She hoped they got killed by a monster as she watched them go, malice glinting coldly in her icy gaze. She'd always been a rather merciless and rude cat, so she would stick to that. “Lay on the thunderpath, weakling!” she jeered at Rabbittail, laughing cruelly as she said it. Honestly, that was somewhat true, seeing as Phantompaw, who was only a moon into her training, had easily taken down the warrior.
Rabbittail throws at rock at crowpaw and leaves.
"Ow that hurt"crowpaw said falling and is covered in blood.
Old April 13th, 2017, 09:17 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
@Skelly

Rabbittail throws at rock at crowpaw and leaves.
"Ow that hurt"crowpaw said falling and is covered in blood.
“Honestly.” Phantompaw groaned, sitting down. She wasn't really in the mood to deal with all of this, and was very tempted to walk away. “Crowpaw, dodge next time.” she said, stepping forwards and licking the blood from his cut, although now blood soaked her muzzle fur, and she looked like she'd been in a particularly nasty fight with some rogues. Phantompaw doubted that she'd ever get the smell of blood from her fur.

Last edited by doghouse; April 13th, 2017 at 09:18 PM.
Closed Thread