Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 10:58 AM
hushed words long overdue...
by alec
Last post by ellie
Today 10:47 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by taillow
Today 10:43 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 10:42 AM
Dangerous night ( Plot )
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:23 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 7th, 2023, 12:41 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Put Those Paws To Work! [ Shadowclan Hunting Event: Open To Apprentices and Above ]

Event [#event]

HOUNDHUNTER
Death: Reversed
Pronouns: Haunt/Hauntself || Massive black and white cat with heavy flank scarring, orange and green eyes.
Purrk: Beefed Up || Tier 1
[ ➥ MENTION(S): - ]

Houndhunter, the warrior was hoping this event would go smoothly. That’s why haunt had gathered all these cats out here in the first place, the territory held profits! The clan was low on prey as of recent and haunt wished to halt any plans of starvation. The black and white warrior grumbled, the following statement held a lot of speaking and the warrior truly didn’t wish to, but it was important. Haunt had to say this properly as well, no screw ups.

Listen. Team One, Warrior and Queen. Team Two, Apprentices. You will be rewarded with first pick at the prey pile if your team wins and brings back the most prey. I have a child host, Dogpaw. Apprentices, Dogpaw is your mentor today! He is your aid while hunting, proven by his clear skill for it. Warriors! Your aid today is me. Determined on how many of you cats join, I will send you each to different parts of the territory. I’ll assign your team a captain, IF you spot trouble, you report back to your captain and you all come back here. Prey is not as important as your lives, do something stupid and I or Dogpaw won’t save you. Future Captains, you are to manage your “patrol” likewise, I want a head count before each of you leave this place right here, am I understood? Thank you. Now apprentices, join Dogpaw near my” Pausing to catch haunt’s breath and raise haunt’s left paw, equal to the cats right. “left, the side my paw is raised on. You follow Dogpaw, understood? Wonderful.” The warriors voice hopefully reaches the clanmates who wished to participate in this event, it would bring back a sense of belonging and teamwork in the ends of everything went according to plan!

—————————————

Alrighty Folks! Here’s you personal rundown of how this event shall be working!

Number One: This event is working on a dice system! I (and Xavier) will be rolling a D20 die, if your cat is given an ODD number, your cat catches nothing. If your cat rolls an EVEN number, they catch the prey!

[ Please keep in mind that if your character has the ULTIMATE PREDATOR PURRK, regardless of your roll number you get an EXTRA +1]

Number Two: ALL APPRENTICES will be staying with Dogpaw and will NOT be on a warrior patrol! Xavier will be rolling all APPRENTICE rolls! All of the Apprentice rolls with follow the same system as warriors and queens, Xavier is ONLY in charge of Apprentice rolls! She is NOT the one to bump on Warrior and queen team rolls!

Number Three: My rolling will be done in TEAMS! I will do a separate section of my rolls and post for each team! I will separate each team rolls with a bold line. It they will follow this format
- Captain Roll
[PROMPT]

- Warrior Roll
[PROMPT]

-Warrior Roll
[PROMPT]

@/mention , @/mention , @/mention
———

- Captain Roll
[PROMPT]

- Warrior Roll
[PROMPT]

-Warrior Roll
[PROMPT]

@/mention , @/mention , @/mention

Number Four: Regardless is where your cats team is sent, KEEP THE POSTS IN THIS THREAD!, please mark where your cats team was sent as the TOP of your post!

Number Five: I’ll be posting a new rolling every THREE DAYS as to keep this event moving! If your cat does not post for 2 ROLLS they will be considered to have left the event, I want to keep this event moving and active!

Number Six: If you haven’t noticed, your cat is also provided a prompt! This is optional to use and is just a nice way to spice up the event!

Number Seven: There will be ZERO PREDATOR ATTACKS OR DEATHS OR LONERS during this event.

Number Eight (and the most important one!): Have Fun! Have your cat get to know their clanmates and teamwork to catch prey is heavily encouraged!

ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS can be VMED OR PMED TO ME, I do not bite, promise!

#shcevents

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; August 7th, 2023 at 12:52 AM.
Old August 7th, 2023, 01:09 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Put Those Paws To Work! [ Shadowclan Hunting Event: Open To Apprentices and Above

> THE GOLDEN PRINCE •°..
《 Mind Reader : Inactive | Chill of death : Inactive | Ultimate Predator : Inactive 》
|| he/bark* ||

* Dogpaw is NOT out to anybody about his bark neos. Please only have your oc refer to Dogpaw using he/him.

Dogpaw had been approached by Houndhunter for some type of hunting event. Though instead of just joining it, the golden prince would be helping in hosting it. That was new. So here was the scarred tom sitting next to the cat. The size difference obvious between the smaller than average cat apprentice and the larger than Dawnstar warrior. Dogpaw felt some pride well up in bark when Houndhunter commented on Dogpaws skill regarding hunting. Dogpaw listened to Houndhunter speak before finally directing the groups and telling the apprentices to come to bark.

Maybe Shadepaw and Seedpaw would join.

| @/vampire - Houndhunter |

Last edited by xavier.; August 7th, 2023 at 01:15 AM.
Old August 7th, 2023, 05:35 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Put Those Paws To Work! [ Shadowclan Hunting Event: Open To Apprentices and Above

Clearsky appeared, looking arouns with a silly grin.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old August 7th, 2023, 06:24 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

White limped across, hoping to build up his strength after so long in the med cat den.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old August 7th, 2023, 08:47 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Drippingpelt came over*

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old August 7th, 2023, 09:52 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

LilyPaw came trotting over. She would be a warrior soon! She just needed to do more
Old August 7th, 2023, 10:26 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Spiritpaw wandered over to the group.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old August 7th, 2023, 10:28 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish

OspreySplash and LeapMoon made their way over.
Old August 7th, 2023, 10:34 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

:*: Vulturefang:*:

A new event? Hm, he supposed that he could make time for this.... And it wouldn't hurt to practice his god awful hunting skills. So with that in mind, Vulturefang headed into the growing crowd and cast the other colossal cat a wink. "Count me in babes. "

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old August 7th, 2023, 12:13 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours

BearStrike
She/Her {Trans MTF}
Beefed Up Purk: Tier 1 ~ Inactive
"Known for their strength bears are a symbol of strength, courage, and tenacity."

The she-cat exited her den, padding to where she heard her clan mates talking and chatting about something. Towering over the apprentices, she made her way towards the other warrior. They competed in size, hound taking the victory. She didn't like that, it was actually a petty thing Bear fought against. Resting her eyes so they looked a bit relaxed so she looked somewhat like she didn't want to murder other cats. The scars that littered her body was a huge factor in her behavior, she had them for a reason, most cats didn't know why.

BearStrike arrived just in time hear what the actual event was about. Prey catching, seemed easy for her considering she was pretty much silent and she thought she was pretty good at it. Hound had caught her attention and this "event" was something she could get behind. She allowed for the apprentices to walk pasted her, looking at them as they passed. Her eyes naturally looked like she was always glaring at someone, so she didn't dare stare. She awaited for further orders like a wolf waiting for the alpha to start the hunt. Bear was ready.

Last edited by Astraea; August 7th, 2023 at 12:22 PM.
Closed Thread