Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:08 PM
“A Rabbit on the Hunt! So...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 08:55 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 08:52 PM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by dino.
Today 08:49 PM

Old May 8th, 2024, 10:14 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented
Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
33 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
Lynxshade was padding over the border when a familiar scent hit her nostrils. It was that stranger, again. Seems like he was serious about it, huh.
"Well, looks like you can hunt. Since you're so young I guess Dawnstar will overlook the lack of fighting training, but I still need to take you to her. She'll assess you and decide for once if you're fit for our clan."With a flick of her tail, she invited the young feline to follow her into Shadowclan territory.

Soup gave a gentle nod and followed Lynxshade with an energetic bounce in his step.
Old May 8th, 2024, 05:54 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
╔════▣◎▣════╗

B R U N O
He/Him - 34 Moons - Rouge - Purrks: N/A
A muscular, sandy tom with black
streaks and cold amber eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝

❝ When he calls your name, it all fades to black ❞

What did he have here? Bruno stayed silent for a moment as he scanned the scarred cat that emerged. He chuckled, a sly grin spreading on his face. "The name's Bruno. My dumbass brother and I have heard of these clan groups and how they're bloodthirsty killers. Before you ask where he is, I killed him. He was annoying as hell. Decided he would call me Brunie. Yeah, I'm not letting that slide." he growled, flicking one of his ears. The cat seemed to match the stories, so Bruno could say that part was correct. "Well according to these stories, You live together. Well, I am here to ask to join. I like killin. The problem? I don't have anyone at my back. Makes it real unfair in a two v one. Plus, Not really all that great at foxes or badgers. Or huntin for that matter. I give you my strengths and my knowledge, You give me training n shelter in return. How that sound, miss...." well, that was all Bruno could say. The sandy tom didn't even know the cat's name, so. "So, what you say, miss? Anythin else ya need to accept my offer?" he chuckled, puffing out his sand and black colored pelt. It seems that his dumbass brother was going to die being wrong. A feeling of pleasure surged through Bruno.

[ @Undertaker ]

Dawnstar huffed loudly as the cat started talking and mentioned killing his siblings for some stupid reason. She wasn't sure if this idiot was trying to impress her or what, but by the end of his prattle, she wanted to hook her claws through his tongue and see how far it stretched before tearing.

"So all I've heard is that you're a smug ass who threw a temper tantrum and killed his brother for no reason." Dawnstar rolled her amber eyes. "I hate imbeciles who kill for the sake of killing. It's dull and often causes me more trouble than it's worth. If that's all you've got to say, shoo. You can go yap to some squirrels, I'm sure they'll enjoy your violent tendencies." This cat sounded like a pain in her tail, reckless, and dumb. If he can't control himself after being called a name he dislikes, he has no place in ShadowClan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu View Post
Starlight raised her eyes up to the gigantic feline who seemed to have a lot of authority about her air. Starlight would have to be respectful, lest the cat change her mind and make her die painfully. She smelled like she had been among a dozen other cats, who might be just as tough. "Who are you, some kinda clan cat? I mean, most cats who kill injured cats they come across are like, 'Imma kill you in the most painful way possible'. And you smell like you have been around several other cats. If you're one of those clan cats, I don't envy that loner I heard say he would destroy the clans and eat every leader of them! I wouldn't wanna tussle with those claws!"
(Dang, wicked! I don't want my cat to die, she may look bad but she really isn't. It'll just take time. She's very creative at fighting, so she's useful.)

[It's unlike that Dawnstar will bother wasting time or energy on Starlight since she asked to die, so will kill her or toss her away]
Huh, talkative for someone who was begging for death. Ears plastered against her head, Dawnstar fixed the cat with an irritable stare. "Who I am is none of your business, why bother telling a corpse who reeks of infection?" She hissed, pulling her claws back. "If you don't want me to kill you, I'm going to toss you back over the border where you can die. Your corpse will attract predators that I don't feel like dealing with."

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old May 8th, 2024, 06:23 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Dawnstar huffed loudly as the cat started talking and mentioned killing his siblings for some stupid reason. She wasn't sure if this idiot was trying to impress her or what, but by the end of his prattle, she wanted to hook her claws through his tongue and see how far it stretched before tearing.

"So all I've heard is that you're a smug ass who threw a temper tantrum and killed his brother for no reason." Dawnstar rolled her amber eyes. "I hate imbeciles who kill for the sake of killing. It's dull and often causes me more trouble than it's worth. If that's all you've got to say, shoo. You can go yap to some squirrels, I'm sure they'll enjoy your violent tendencies." This cat sounded like a pain in her tail, reckless, and dumb. If he can't control himself after being called a name he dislikes, he has no place in ShadowClan.

[It's unlike that Dawnstar will bother wasting time or energy on Starlight since she asked to die, so will kill her or toss her away]
Huh, talkative for someone who was begging for death. Ears plastered against her head, Dawnstar fixed the cat with an irritable stare. "Who I am is none of your business, why bother telling a corpse who reeks of infection?" She hissed, pulling her claws back. "If you don't want me to kill you, I'm going to toss you back over the border where you can die. Your corpse will attract predators that I don't feel like dealing with."
Starlight shut up.
Old May 9th, 2024, 01:46 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

!!! JOINING FORM IN THE RESOURCES AS WELL AS THE JOINING. !!!

Name: Cascadepaw

Rank Request: Apprentice

New Name: Pondpaw

Reason for Joining: Left RiverClan because Fadingsun had Dusklion murder a cat, and Dusklion let Talonpaw rip out said cat's tongue before death. Disgusted by their actions, Cascadepaw called them out and left RiverClan according to her own will. She's willing to tell Dawnstar every single bit of the story.

Mention: @Undertaker

Cascadepaw trudged along the border between ShadowClan Territory and neutral territory, waiting for whether Dawnstar, her deputy, or one of her Enforcers to show up. It was pouring the rain, but the young apprentice didn't mind. In fact, she actually liked it. She sat on the neutral territory side of the border so Dawnstar wouldn't shred her.

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector

Last edited by paris; May 9th, 2024 at 02:02 PM.
Old May 10th, 2024, 07:51 PM
A Heartless Faith

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 days
My Mood: Asleep

Name: Berryflare
Rank Request: Warrior
New Name: (If she needs one) Juniperflame
Reason for Joining: She's sick and tired of the treatment in Riverclan. The clan is slowly falling apart and is soon to fall into ruins. Why would she want to be part of a clan like that? She wants, and needs to join a clan that actually has hard-working, loyal, caring cats and a strong structure. In her opinion, the leader sucks and so does the new deputy. What was the final string for her was Fadingsun ordering the deputy, Dusklion to murder another clanmate. She understood why, but didn't agree with the punishment. So, she left, and found Cascadepaw on the way and decided to come with her. She's willing to say anything needed and is determined to get a spot in the clan.

She left with Cascadepaw (@/paris)

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
Characters
Finders

Last edited by PoisonOrchid; May 10th, 2024 at 07:53 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:52 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
!!! JOINING FORM IN THE RESOURCES AS WELL AS THE JOINING. !!!

Name: Cascadepaw

Rank Request: Apprentice

New Name: Pondpaw

Reason for Joining: Left RiverClan because Fadingsun had Dusklion murder a cat, and Dusklion let Talonpaw rip out said cat's tongue before death. Disgusted by their actions, Cascadepaw called them out and left RiverClan according to her own will. She's willing to tell Dawnstar every single bit of the story.

Cascadepaw trudged along the border between ShadowClan Territory and neutral territory, waiting for whether Dawnstar, her deputy, or one of her Enforcers to show up. It was pouring the rain, but the young apprentice didn't mind. In fact, she actually liked it. She sat on the neutral territory side of the border so Dawnstar wouldn't shred her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonOrchid View Post
Name: Berryflare
Rank Request: Warrior
New Name: (If she needs one) Juniperflame
Reason for Joining: She's sick and tired of the treatment in Riverclan. The clan is slowly falling apart and is soon to fall into ruins. Why would she want to be part of a clan like that? She wants, and needs to join a clan that actually has hard-working, loyal, caring cats and a strong structure. In her opinion, the leader sucks and so does the new deputy. What was the final string for her was Fadingsun ordering the deputy, Dusklion to murder another clanmate. She understood why, but didn't agree with the punishment. So, she left, and found Cascadepaw on the way and decided to come with her. She's willing to say anything needed and is determined to get a spot in the clan.

She left with Cascadepaw (@/paris)

It was hard to scent anything around here. The rain was pouring so picking up scents wasn't happening. ShadowClan's scent was strong as ever even with the water, but everything else was stale or nonexistent. The rain had the leader's pelt plastered to her body, highlighting her firm muscles and scars. Her amber eyes glowed in the dark territory as she stalked out of the shadows and to the cats seated at the outskirts.

It took a few long sniffs for Dawnstar to associate them with RiverClan through the rain. What's with the RiverClan furballs showing up at ShadowClan? Intrigued, and irritated, she growled. "What brings you guppies to my territory?"

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old Today, 01:02 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Quote:

It was hard to scent anything around here. The rain was pouring so picking up scents wasn't happening. ShadowClan's scent was strong as ever even with the water, but everything else was stale or nonexistent. The rain had the leader's pelt plastered to her body, highlighting her firm muscles and scars. Her amber eyes glowed in the dark territory as she stalked out of the shadows and to the cats seated at the outskirts.

It took a few long sniffs for Dawnstar to associate them with RiverClan through the rain. What's with the RiverClan furballs showing up at ShadowClan? Intrigued, and irritated, she growled. "What brings you guppies to my territory?"

Cascadepaw lifted her head, meeting Dawnstar's amber gaze coolly. ''Let's just say that things have happened in RiverClan,'' She began with a wave of her tail. ''Fadingsun and Dusklion - as you know - are now in charge of RiverClan, yet the first thing they do is execute a young warrior for defending herself.''

The apprentice narrowed her eyes. ''They executed her, and her father watched the entire thing. The thing is, Fogmuzzle had defended Dusklion just for Fadingsun to order his sister to kill her. Another thing, Dusklion is Fadingsun's littermate - as mentioned - and was appointed as Fadingsun's first deputy, which must have clouded his judgement.'' Cascadepaw shared a glance with Berryflare.

''Before we left - and yes, we left according to our own will - Dusklion let Talonpaw tear out Fogmuzzle's tongue before she was killed. Berryflare and I both disagree with the harsh punishments. I, for one, called them both out,'' The mottled blue-gray mackerel tabby let out a soft snort. ''Talonpaw described Fogmuzzle as....disgusting, so I let RiverClan know the true meaning of disgusting - their entire Clan including their leader and deputy, and excluding their medicine cat and medicine cat apprentice. They had no right to be killing cats for little to no valid reason.''

''Besides that,'' Cascadepaw whisked her tail. ''We have come to ask for a place within ShadowClan. At this point, RiverClan has stooped lower than ThunderClan and we do not wish to be a part of a Clan who wants to do nothing but murder their own warriors in cold blood for defending themselves.''

She dipped her head respectfully to Dawnstar. ''If you'd have us, that would be appreciated. If you do not, however, we will understand and we will leave. I just figured you'd like to have the information about RiverClan.''

[ nooo if rivulet was a valid prefix, then i'd have her name changed to rivuletpaw and her warrior name would have been rivuletbabble (which is adorable. <3) ]

@PoisonOrchid // @Blazing - I assume Doedapple may be showing up sometime soon lol.

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector

Last edited by paris; Today at 06:52 AM.
Old Today, 11:18 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

Darkfall schooled his features into neutrality as Honeylemon spoke. Honestly and truthfully the skills she had to offer didn’t seem to be all that helpful in his opinion. For the most part, the healers of the clan were in charge of dealing with herbs and plants and such, whereas the clan mainly just ate all of the same stuff. It wasn’t enough to shoot her down quite yet, but he did find himself questioning whether or not her joining would be a good idea or if she’d just be another pointless mouth to feed.

He decided that a willingness to learn was a positive, something that could help set them apart. The issue that Darkfall had found with many of the current warriors was that they were growing stagnant and not progressing. Perhaps with a push in the right direction, Honeylemon could be molded into an acceptable warrior.

Allowing Mistlewhisker to ask her question, Darkfall remained silent. TImeliness was very important, and at the very least someone who would be able to turn in patrols is what the clan needed most at the moment. ShadowClan had no room for slackers, and should this newcomer be one, he wasn’t too enthused on allowing them within their ranks. ”I agree with my companion, routinely completing hunting and border patrols would be a very necessary part of being within the clan.” He said with a slight nod.
[ @Micanomancy If I could stay healthy for two seconds that would be amazing]

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

Darkfall’s brow furrowed slightly at the mention of an ex-clan cat of the Thunderbrat variety, but he quickly evened out his features. Part of him did not like the idea of bringing in a cat that was formally involved with an old ThunderClan member, however, the large tom wasn’t going to deny the younger of the trio a new home for such a petty reason.

Of course, his skepticism wasn’t fully assuaged by the nameless tom’s story, but he didn’t see any harm and giving him a shot. Wanting a sense of companionship resonated with him a bit. Of course, he had been in ShadowClan his entire life, with the exception of a couple of moons, however, he often times felt alienated by his peers – particularly when most of the members of his family either went missing or died. He could understand to a certain extent the feeling of wanting to be closer to others, the need to be apart of something greater than himself. Honestly, he found himself quite liking the younger tom’s reasoning. Doing everything for the clan not just out of obligation, but because he wanted to. Those were the types of qualities that ShadowClan needed from its warriors, and fresh blood would do well to help out with that.

Tilting his head upwards, he stared hard at the other tom in silence for a bit. Piercing blue eyes scrutinizingly studying his features. ”Eat.” The tom said with a gesture towards one of the mice, speaking at last. Of course, it would do well to take something back towards the clan, but he didn’t like the idea of a hungry youngster coming back to camp, nor did he want to hear about how he didn’t feed him from any of the queens. Casting a sideways glance towards Mistlewhisker as if seeking her approval, he spoke once more. ”When you’re done, we shall show you the way – assuming there are no objections from you, Mistlewhisker?” Though he weighed the pros and cons himself, he still valued the elder enforcer’s opinion on the matter. Of course, he didn’t actually think she’d argue against it, but one could never be too cautious.
[ @Dolomedes I apologize that this is lacking, it’s almost 5 am and I have not yet slept but I didn’t want to keep you waiting any longer]]
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Nameless - @Dolomedes ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker nodded. "Welcome to ShadowClan, kit." She meowed gruffly. Let's see if this cat was truly up to the test...

[IM SO SORRY <3 Mistle is all set with this!]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker nodded curtly. Even if this cat was lying, she would soon find herself either dead or cast back out to where she came from. Mistlewhisker turned to Darkfall. "Best way to find out if you are cut out for clan life is putting you in it." She meowed, jerking her head to Honeylemon. "If she disappoints, she's executed or exiled."
[/QUOTE]

Darkfall

Darkfall nodded along with the elder enforcer’s words. If this new cat were to disappoint then exile or death would be the worst-case scenario. He was a little apprehensive about the idea of bringing a new cat into the clan, especially given their current situation with the other clans and their own internal affairs, however, he believed everyone should be given a chance. If this Honeylemon claimed that she could keep up with her duties then so be it. ”Very well, we shall lead you to the camp.” He said, casting a glance towards Mistlewhisker. They would have to leave the final decision to Dawnstar. Hopefully… she wouldn’t be too mad. Oh well, they’d figure that out when they got there.

[ @/Mica @FruitBatz whoopsie, doing this for completionist sake]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old Today, 01:35 PM
A Heartless Faith

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 days
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Cascadepaw lifted her head, meeting Dawnstar's amber gaze coolly. ''Let's just say that things have happened in RiverClan,'' She began with a wave of her tail. ''Fadingsun and Dusklion - as you know - are now in charge of RiverClan, yet the first thing they do is execute a young warrior for defending herself.''

The apprentice narrowed her eyes. ''They executed her, and her father watched the entire thing. The thing is, Fogmuzzle had defended Dusklion just for Fadingsun to order his sister to kill her. Another thing, Dusklion is Fadingsun's littermate - as mentioned - and was appointed as Fadingsun's first deputy, which must have clouded his judgement.'' Cascadepaw shared a glance with Berryflare.

''Before we left - and yes, we left according to our own will - Dusklion let Talonpaw tear out Fogmuzzle's tongue before she was killed. Berryflare and I both disagree with the harsh punishments. I, for one, called them both out,'' The mottled blue-gray mackerel tabby let out a soft snort. ''Talonpaw described Fogmuzzle as....disgusting, so I let RiverClan know the true meaning of disgusting - their entire Clan including their leader and deputy, and excluding their medicine cat and medicine cat apprentice. They had no right to be killing cats for little to no valid reason.''

''Besides that,'' Cascadepaw whisked her tail. ''We have come to ask for a place within ShadowClan. At this point, RiverClan has stooped lower than ThunderClan and we do not wish to be a part of a Clan who wants to do nothing but murder their own warriors in cold blood for defending themselves.''

She dipped her head respectfully to Dawnstar. ''If you'd have us, that would be appreciated. If you do not, however, we will understand and we will leave. I just figured you'd like to have the information about RiverClan.''

[ nooo if rivulet was a valid prefix, then i'd have her name changed to rivuletpaw and her warrior name would have been rivuletbabble (which is adorable. <3) ]

@PoisonOrchid // @Blazing - I assume Doedapple may be showing up sometime soon lol.

Berryflare

Before the she could say anything, Cascadepaw opened her maw and let out a lot of words. She listened carefully, making sure the apprentice included everything that happened. "Cascadepaw seems to have mentioned everything. No cat want's to be in such a filthy clan. We think being in a clan with an actual structure and leader who knows how to lead their clan would be fantastic. Which is why we've come here. We also know the cats of your clan are actually hard-working, loyal, and caring. Quite the opposite of the cats in Riverclan."

She paused to take a moment to think. It was quite nerving talking to a leader, especially Dawnstar. From what she's heard, Dawnstar was one of the best leaders. "We both are disgusted by the actions of our high-ranks. Cats who are supposed to protect, help and lead our clan with loyalty and mostly peace. The punishment they gave her was simply unacceptable as I believe. As Cascadepaw has said, we would love to be a part of your clan and will greatly appreciate it. New additions who will serve, protect and be loyal to Shadowclan. However if we aren't welcome, we'll still appreciate your time and understanding of our situation." She meowed, nervously waiting for her response.

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
Characters
Finders