by Kacey!
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 07:18 AM

Old February 13th, 2017, 03:29 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenericLunacy© View Post
"Hey Bumble" said Silvernight as he leapt down from a nearby tree.

(sorry this is all I can write for now, My dad says i gotta do some stuff before I may be able to come back)
Bumbleleap broke into a grin when he saw his brother, "Silver! How are you doing!" The Tom ran forward to greet his brother, "it's been ages since we've last talked, probably because of my new kits; hae you met them yet? There names are Autumnkit, Leapkit, Reddenedkit, and Mistkit!"

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 14th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
@Spirit

Ocelotpath padded out into the territory, glancing back at Moondancer with a smile. "It's nice out here, isn't it?" He asked, his tail twitching back and forth as he looked at her. Ocelotpath looked up at the sky, his hues gleaming. He loved the territory. More then anything else, he liked coming out here with other cats, although that was not always an option. His company was not always accepted. Appreciated. Wanted. He was very glad to have Moondancer with him now and wondered if she was being friendly to him because she felt bad for him, or if she was being friendly because she generally liked him. "Betcha I can catch more prey then you can," he mewed with a smirk playing at his maw. He was a fairly good hunter and besides that, hunting wasn't too hard. Not if you knew where to go and if you were skilled at moving silently. Ocelotpath was thankful not to live in a place like WindClan where it was all open, and the cats chased their prey all over the place...a shudder prickled at his spine and he glanced back at Moondancer again, still smiling a little. He wasn't quite sure what to make of her friendly nature. She had seemed almost as though she would rather avoid him when they met, and Ocelotpath couldn't think of a reason...other then there might be something wrong with him. What had been wrong with what he thought was a friendly approach?

He wasn't sure, but he definitely intended to find out. Just...maybe not now. I'm not going to question this, I'm going to have a great time with Moondancer and just hunt. Right? Right. He told himself firmly, lifting his head to scent the air. Everywhere he turned, however, the overwhelming scent of pine greeted him. It didn't help that there was a lot of whiteness, too...snow covered the limbs of the trees and the ground, making Ocelotpath feel very out of place. He didn't blend in here, as he usually did in the territory during new-leaf or leaf-fall, when the leaves on the trees were brilliant shades of oranges and reds and the ground was covered with brown leaves, allowing him to almost look like just a pile of leaves, if it weren't for the fact that he was moving and his gleaming hues like two coals. He thought Moondancer blended very nicely with the snow. Her silvery pelt stood out a little, but not quite as much as his. Ocelotpath felt dull and almost colorless next to Moondancer's pretty pelt.
(Again so sorry for extremely late replies. Doing my best to try be more active ;-

Moondancer padded after Ocelotpath out into the territory. It had been a few days since she had gone out with someone to hunt. She usually did so herself. Not that she did not enjoy going out with someone to hunt. She did, oh she truly did. She just rarely felt secure around other cats, especially not at a time like this. She used to be out-going and fun to be around, according to what her friend had expressed. But now, she had to admit that she had retreated back into herself, which she once again had to admit, was not that good. She needed to get out and do something so that she could get her old self back.
Gazing at Ocelotpath, she grinned lightly to herself. They looked like complete opposites. She could be easily mistaken as a snow bengal cat, and as far as she could see, he was a bengal himself. So yellowbrown and silver with close to the same patches. She liked that mix. Halting for a milisecond, which would probably not be noticed by Ocelotpath, she caught herself in her thoughts. What had she just thought to herself? Was she falling for this tom already? Just because he was kind to her instead of flirting? No, she couldn't be. Moondancer had had a relationship before, but that had been with a mere loner and only lasted a few weeks. Granted, it -had- resulted in the birth of Wolfpaw, but now she was gone and so was her father. She didn't exactly know if he were dead, she didn't think so. He had just moved on. But Moondancer hadn't felt the feeling of being just a slight bit in love with someone for about a year. So it was sort of new to her, and she had to shake her head to keep her thoughts away from it. By StarClan, she were just out hunting.
Grinning at the tom, she gave him a challenging gaze. "Oh, are you sure about that? Challenge accepted!" She said to his comment about catching more prey than her. She knew she could certainly impress him by going down and catching some fish in the lake that was 'planted' in their territory. She was not exactly proud to admit, even if it was just herself who knew of it, that she had learnt from her sister how to fish. She had spend much time with the RiverClanner when they were apprentices, sneaking into RiverClan territory and learning how to swim and fish. Both egyptian mau's didn't exactly like swimming, but knew that it could become a great advantage to know further in their lives. And Moondancer -had- become one of the few in the clan who could catch fish. And when she thought about it, it -could- be used in case of a fire in the forest. Since the prey would run away, but the fish in the lake would have nowhere to go.
Grinning, she peered at the tom. "So.. Shall we split up and meet by the outskirts of the forest and declare the winner?" She said, with a kit-like gaze. She was getting excited for once. Opening up, if you could say so.

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old February 14th, 2017, 03:49 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

@Chameleon eats a doughnut

Brisktide sighed, his grey fur ruffled by the wind, this information in his mind was not what he needed, he needed something different, something more inclusive.
lotusfang
Old February 14th, 2017, 03:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
@Chameleon eats a doughnut

Brisktide sighed, his grey fur ruffled by the wind, this information in his mind was not what he needed, he needed something different, something more inclusive.
Rasberrybubble glanced at Brisktide," Hello Brisktide!" She said full of energy

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 14th, 2017, 04:00 PM
a tiny bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
Rasberrybubble glanced at Brisktide," Hello Brisktide!" She said full of energy
"Hello!" The grey tom meowed, "How are you, today?"
lotusfang
Old February 14th, 2017, 04:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Hello!" The grey tom meowed, "How are you, today?"
She glanced at him," AWESOME! I caught a vole in this snow and had a snowball fight with an apprentice that doesn't understand not throwing snow at warriors!" She said energetically

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 14th, 2017, 04:04 PM
a tiny bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
She glanced at him," AWESOME! I caught a vole in this snow and had a snowball fight with an apprentice that doesn't understand not throwing snow at warriors!" She said energetically
(Does Rasp have a love interest?)

"Oooh! Cool. Did you win?"
lotusfang
Old February 14th, 2017, 05:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
(Does Rasp have a love interest?)

"Oooh! Cool. Did you win?"
She nodded," I pounded the apprentice and the apprentice fled in terror of getting pelted with any more."
(Not anymore, she had one but the user left WCO)

Old February 14th, 2017, 06:37 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

(Again so sorry for extremely late replies. Doing my best to try be more active ;-

Moondancer padded after Ocelotpath out into the territory. It had been a few days since she had gone out with someone to hunt. She usually did so herself. Not that she did not enjoy going out with someone to hunt. She did, oh she truly did. She just rarely felt secure around other cats, especially not at a time like this. She used to be out-going and fun to be around, according to what her friend had expressed. But now, she had to admit that she had retreated back into herself, which she once again had to admit, was not that good. She needed to get out and do something so that she could get her old self back.
Gazing at Ocelotpath, she grinned lightly to herself. They looked like complete opposites. She could be easily mistaken as a snow bengal cat, and as far as she could see, he was a bengal himself. So yellowbrown and silver with close to the same patches. She liked that mix. Halting for a milisecond, which would probably not be noticed by Ocelotpath, she caught herself in her thoughts. What had she just thought to herself? Was she falling for this tom already? Just because he was kind to her instead of flirting? No, she couldn't be. Moondancer had had a relationship before, but that had been with a mere loner and only lasted a few weeks. Granted, it -had- resulted in the birth of Wolfpaw, but now she was gone and so was her father. She didn't exactly know if he were dead, she didn't think so. He had just moved on. But Moondancer hadn't felt the feeling of being just a slight bit in love with someone for about a year. So it was sort of new to her, and she had to shake her head to keep her thoughts away from it. By StarClan, she were just out hunting.
Grinning at the tom, she gave him a challenging gaze. "Oh, are you sure about that? Challenge accepted!" She said to his comment about catching more prey than her. She knew she could certainly impress him by going down and catching some fish in the lake that was 'planted' in their territory. She was not exactly proud to admit, even if it was just herself who knew of it, that she had learnt from her sister how to fish. She had spend much time with the RiverClanner when they were apprentices, sneaking into RiverClan territory and learning how to swim and fish. Both egyptian mau's didn't exactly like swimming, but knew that it could become a great advantage to know further in their lives. And Moondancer -had- become one of the few in the clan who could catch fish. And when she thought about it, it -could- be used in case of a fire in the forest. Since the prey would run away, but the fish in the lake would have nowhere to go.
Grinning, she peered at the tom. "So.. Shall we split up and meet by the outskirts of the forest and declare the winner?" She said, with a kit-like gaze. She was getting excited for once. Opening up, if you could say so.
Ocelotpath smiled back at Moondancer. It was a rare occasion when he met someone who was willing to tolerate his playful nature. It seemed to him as though everyone wanted to avoid him...they thought he was either being 'too friendly' or trying to flirt with them. That was the last thing on his mind- he simply wanted to make a new friend. It's not like I don't try, he thought with a snort, realizing that he was putting himself down without even knowing it. Shaking off the negative thoughts, the tom cocked his head to the side in a confident manner, looking at the silver cat. Although they might have the appearances of opposites, Ocelotpath was sure they had a lot in common. He was thankful for it, too...he was already guessing that Moondancer would make a great friend in the near future. But he knew he had to be careful. He didn't want to come off as too confident, or cocky, or as though he were trying to flirt with her...he wanted to come off as friendly. And kind. Why does friendship have to be so complicated? I thought the point was that you were supposed to be happy, and make the other cat happy, not worry about if you said something wrong or if you're doing something wrong! He thought.
The whole idea made him frustrated sometimes. Sometimes he thought it might be better to just become one of those cats who sat around doing nothing, sat around scared and worried and anxious all the time. "Wait, really? Great!" He mewed, a tone of surprise entering his voice and exiting just as quickly. He was truly surprised that she had agreed to this. And surprised that she hadn't labeled him as 'silly' or 'immature' because of it. In his opinion, you were never too old to have fun. And especially when that fun was a friendly competition...right? What was wrong with that? "Sounds good. Good luck beating me, I'm a great hunter! I used to be a champion leaf-catcher when I was a kit," He joked, puffing out his chest in a comical manner.
He remembered catching leaves in the Clearing as a kit, though he had been far from a champion. True, his skills had advanced quite a bit since then, but he hoped that Moondancer hadn't been a real champion. Still, he wouldn't mind her winning. If it meant that she would hang around with him more, why not? With a smile and a quick flick of his tail in her direction, Ocelotpath took off, moving quickly through the territory. In this weather, he felt as though he stuck out way more. She would have more of an advantage with blending in- though, once the leaves were once again falling, he would challenge her again. See how good she does then, he thought with a triumphant smile. He liked Moondancer a lot- he really did. He was grateful for her company, especially now, after everything that had happened...the fierce, bloody battle had been quite a blow in his opinion, but now that there was hope for the future, he was back to himself.
He knew that it wasn't good to dwell on the past. The only thing that would come of that would be anger and sadness. Besides that, he didn't want to think about the sadness that had come from the battle. And as long as we can do things like this, things that make us happy...doesn't that mean that there's hope? Besides, we have a new leader who will be choosing a Deputy sometime soon. She will. And then we'll be a whole Clan again. Ocelotpath thought confidently, though the fear that something might happen kept pulling at his mind as he continued through the territory.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 16th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Moondancer really liked this tom already. He seemed like he had a lot of similarities to Moondancer herself. And it especially made her happy and comfortable that he had a kit like spirit. He could joke around and be silly. Most toms she had encountered were always trying to prove that they were the absolute best, and wouldn't do a single thing that would show her otherwise. But Ocelotpath.. He seemed like he was the type that would make fun of his own mistakes. And that was a big plus in Moondancer's mind.
Letting out a light, sweet giggle when Ocelotpath puffed out his chest and claimed to have been a master leafcatcher. "Oh, I'm sure you were. Chasing after a harmless leaf that can't run away." She said in a teasing manner. Catching herself in the act of sneaking a light.. Flirting? Tone in her voice, she silently cursed herself once again. Being too used to having toms flirt with her, it was completely strange for her not to be flirted with. Was that what made her herself do it instead? She didn't know.
As Ocelotpath raced off, Moondancer couldn't help but grin. Snow covered the forest floor, and not much prey would be out of their dens in this cold. Most had probably collected nuts and food and stored it, and that combined with Ocelotpath's fur, which stuck out in the snow just a bit, didn't make his chances high. But Moondancer was certain there would be fish in the lake. It might be frozen in the edges, but she had been out there as late as yesterday evening, after a patrol. And it wasn't frozen in the middle, and she -had- tested out the ice. And if she happened to fall in, it was just a lake with no stream. It would be cold as the ice that covered the sides, but it wouldn't be hard to get up from like the river she had trainer her swimming in had been.
With this in mind, she herself stormed towards the lake, determined to bring back atleast four plumb fish.

@Lonestar23

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.

Last edited by Spirit; February 16th, 2017 at 01:17 PM.